"Dragon Family" Lawsuit in S.D.N.Y.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

"Dragon Family" Lawsuit in S.D.N.Y.

Post by Dr. Caligari »

http://divinecosmos.com/media/Keenan_co ... 1_SDNY.pdf

This lawsuit has been hyped on some of the sovrun and tax denier websites. It appears to be a real suit that was filed in the Southern District of New York, and Bleakley Platt is a real law firm, but some of the allegations are, well... strange.

The "Dragon Family" as a plaintiff?
The United Nations as a defendant?
1934 Federal Reserve Notes with a face value of $500 Million each?

WTF?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: "Dragon Family" Lawsuit in S.D.N.Y.

Post by The Observer »

This has been mentioned and discussed at:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7942&p=134509&hilit=dragon#p134509
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Thanks. I don't usually look at the NESARA forum.
I still think it's bizarre that Bleakley Platt, a real law firm, would file something so delusional.
Dr. Caligari
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If you think the idea of it is "bizarre" have you actually read the whole drecky thing?

All of the actions took place OUTSIDE of the US, by non US individuals, and most if not all of those being sued have either sovereign immunity to begin with, are foreign nationals not within the jurisdiction of the courts, or fantasy by products of a very disturbed mind, or just plain won't give a damn. What's not to love? And let's not even start with the bogus bonds, that alone is a whole other chapter in and of itself.

I still fail to see what jurisdiction a US court could or would have in the matter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MaximumOverdrive

Post by MaximumOverdrive »

It makes for a good bedtime story :lol: ... yawn ...
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Bleakley Platt or no, the plaintiff voluntarily aborted, er, discontinued this incredible mess of a lawsuit a couple of weeks ago - shortly after the DJ ordered the plaintiff to brief the obvious issues of jurisdiction. Clearly not seeing the dismissal as the end of the road, Judge Furman endorsed the following on the dismissal: "Counsel is reminded that in the event this case or a similar case is refiled in this District", plaintiff must bring this case to the Court's attention on the civil cover sheet, and the new case will come to him. A judge's way of saying, "I don't want to see this shit again".

Not to be deterred, Neil Keenan (the original plaintiff) wrote the following a couple of days ago:
When I compile all the information I need in which I can kick the financial system in the ass and straighten it out then I will file. My main concern is Jurisdiction which is what the Judge also made mention of and clearly stated that he would throw the case out if we did not prove we have it. In order to do this I am going to expose the illegal banking system. Let them then tell me when the Federal Reserve Bank of NY is shown to be part and parcel to the theft. I will have the information to prove this...
We will be refilling and we will have new defendants most likely including the Federal Reserve Bank of NY and the US Treasury among them. We have plenty to include both and invoke jurisdiction.
You do that, Neil. Something tells me, though, that you won't have Bleakley Platt to represent you the next time.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I still want to know how Keenan conned Bleakley Platt into actually filing this farce, I mean were they just that bored that day that they didn't have anything better to do, or were they letting the interns vet their filings??? What??? I mean I can see some nutcase filing this pro se, but a real law firm????

I'd still also like to know how we go from some unknown parties stealing his billions of bearer bonds to it being the fault of the FED and so on? And sure he is going to come back and refile the suit with new defendants and new imaginary proof. Somehow I don't think it will get past Judge Furman again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Thanks for the update, Wes. I had been wondering when this was going to get bounced.
Dr. Caligari
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

So Neil says that he will soon have information to prove jurisdiction in this case? Gee -- even the dullest first year law student can tell you that you don't file the effing case until you have your jurisdictional issues nailed down and clearly set forth in your pleadings.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

And so, we come back to why did Bleakley Platt file this gobbler in the first place? They had to know it was a work of fiction from beginning to end, and would have reflected badly on any attorney who actually signed off on it, let alone a big firm. I still don't see the why or how here.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:And so, we come back to why did Bleakley Platt file this gobbler in the first place?
Yep, that is certainly a question. They're a respectable firm, not some Dickstein/Becraft clone. If I knew anyone there well enough, I'd approach him/her quietly and see if I could find out - but I don't. I thought about emailing the partner who is attorney of record, but decided against it. I mean, what do you say - "Excuse me, sir, but why did you file that Rule-12-bait suit for an obvious nutcase who claims to have been defrauded of $145 billion with no conceivable pretense of jurisdiction?" In the immortal words of the chief Soviet prosecutor at Nuremberg, "Do you now admit that you are a fascist beast?"

Their web site has the usual "look how great we are" page, listing their accounts of the firm's successes. Strange, I don't see one entitled "Bleakley Platt nonsuits itself in ridiculous case that we never should have filed."
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Drat!! I would bet the answer would be almost as entertaining as the suit itself was. And considerably more embarrassing.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:I thought about emailing the partner who is attorney of record, but decided against it. I mean, what do you say - "Excuse me, sir, but why did you file that Rule-12-bait suit for an obvious nutcase who claims to have been defrauded of $145 billion with no conceivable pretense of jurisdiction?
That is precisely what you should say.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:I still want to know how Keenan conned Bleakley Platt into actually filing this farce, I mean were they just that bored that day that they didn't have anything better to do, or were they letting the interns vet their filings??? What??? I mean I can see some nutcase filing this pro se, but a real law firm????

I'd still also like to know how we go from some unknown parties stealing his billions of bearer bonds to it being the fault of the FED and so on? And sure he is going to come back and refile the suit with new defendants and new imaginary proof. Somehow I don't think it will get past Judge Furman again.
He may not have any evidence for the case, but he evidently does have photos and negatives of the Senior Partner of said law firm, in bed with either a live man or a dead woman.

Oh, Webhick, darling, I have a present just for you in the works, when it's done I'll post you a picture. The interns will love, and they won't have to pay for the initiation buzz hair cuts anymore!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

That was the only thing I could think of that makes any sense at all.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:Oh, Webhick, darling, I have a present just for you in the works, when it's done I'll post you a picture.
Just because you think you look bigger after the Brazilian wax doesn't mean we have to see the photo "evidence."
The interns will love, and they won't have to pay for the initiation buzz hair cuts anymore!
You mean that seeing your mangled junk will make their hair fall out?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

wserra wrote:Their web site has the usual "look how great we are" page, listing their accounts of the firm's successes. Strange, I don't see one entitled "Bleakley Platt nonsuits itself in ridiculous case that we never should have filed."
Back when the case was first filed, I looked at Bleakely Platt's website, and they weren't even mentioning it then, which was odd-- if you filed what you believed to be a valid multi-billion dollar lawsuit, you would normally publicize that fact.
Dr. Caligari
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Anyone know what the Dragon Family company is?
Demo.
notorial dissent

I may be wrong, but I've always had the impression it was just a nebulous "they" rather than an actual company, considering that they are a super duper not so secret financial power behind the powers, I wouldn't think they would need to bother with mundane trivialities like a corporation. maybe Dragon Family Secret Trust Inc??? I don't think Keenan has hallucinated that part yet. Honestly, I don't remember anything like that having been mentioned in any of the blather I've seen on this.

Actually, I have a counter question, just who is Neil Keenan?? I mean besides being a seriously disturbed individual?
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

From the petition...
Paragraph 2(h): Upon information and belief, in order to effectuate this process, the Notes were printed to appear as if they were not produced from official origin and bear obvious imperfections, therefore easily deniable. However, when proper procedures are followed, the number of the Note and other linking identic data allows ultimate authentication and verification through the Federal Reserve System screening process and the presenting of the Note under the immunity shield allows effective use.

<snip>

Paragraph 66: Yet, approximately two days after the seizure, the United States Treasury claimed that the Federal Reserve Notes, which had been seized at Chiasso, were counterfeit based solely upon its viewing of pictures of the Notes over the Internet. Further, while confirmation of the DF Chiasso Instruments was still pending, on June 25, 2009, the New York Times reported on the story and included the statements of a United States Secret Service spokesman to the effect that the Secret Service had performed an inspection, as required by the Italian Judiciary, and found that the Instruments were fictitious and had never been issued by the Federal Reserve or the United States Treasury. Upon information and belief, the assertions that the FRNs seized at Chiasso are not genuine are inaccurate as will be determined through the verification process through the Federal Reserve System's black screen process.
Black screen verification process? Outside of la-la land, anyone ever heard of this?

Standard English translation: Someone printed up a bunch of sloppy counterfeit notes, which apparently disappeared, and we've concocted a massive bullshit conspiracy theory to reclaim the notes and/or cash them out. The so-called "flaws" are REALLY the "linking identic data [which] allows ultimate authentication."
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein