Black-Eyed Kids

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Black-Eyed Kids

Post by Deep Knight »

John Kettler is back with shocking news!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
BEK (Black-Eyed Kids) Exposed–Breaking & Urgent!

This is one of many similar reports I have received in the past couple years. I have even had an experience with an individual (eyes) that could be somewhat similar to one described below. Many years ago when I first encountered MK Ultra/Monarch/Paperclip, et al, I thought that was the ultimate information - DEFINITELY EVIL. Then additional information and personal experiences began to come forth and I thought that was the ultimate. My prayer to the Lord Jesus Christ has ALWAYS been to KNOW THE TRUTH, and to be used by Him to expose the TRUTH to humankind, and He has been literally revealing to me the evils of this world - satan's devices against God's own - most all of my adult life. If you saw the movie "The Matrix", view it again and think about it and you may begin to realize that is literally what we are living. If you haven't seen it, make a point to do so and ask the Lord to reveal to you the truths exposed in it. When I first saw that movie, it literally SCREAMED TRUTH to me. Allow it to speak to you. What we accept as 'normal' is only because we have not yet known nor explored other realities. Things are NOT always what they seem to us. We are living in dangerous times, and I pray to be prepared for ALL potential situations j (Matt 24:24; MK 13:22)

BEK (Black-Eyed Kids) Exposed–Breaking & Urgent!
By John Kettler On August 10, 2012
BEK Info Pours In–Why You Should Care!!!

BEK information recently received indicates a real and potentially mortal threat to anyone who encounters them. How serious? They eat souls and destroy that which makes us who we are! The importuning kids with the solid black eyes (not tied to any known condition, per a California opthalmologist), kids who must be invited in (avoid doing so at all costs) are not even human! BEK appearance is simply a disguise that makes them approachable. The BEK are apparently slaves of the Reptoids/Cabal and are tasked to “clean up the planet.” That is NOT a green environmental goal. It means ridding the planet of us! BEK’s normal function? Remove degenerated, irredeemable souls, much as wolves cull the sick and the weak animals from a caribou herd.

BEK–What They Are & How They Work
The basic BEK operating procedure is detailed here and describes how prospective “dinners” are approached, worked on on a bunch of levels, what can happen if someone foolishly/in ignorance/via mind manipulation allows the BEK entrance, but this isn’t by any means the whole story. That’s infinitely more disturbing. What follows on the BEK is from one of the Ground Contingents and from within the Liberation Forces proper. BEK encounter summaries at the end are from a sensitive source. “Brian Bethel reports his feelings registered hard when two children approached him. They were scary, and he could not wrap his head around his reaction. In other words, he had a whole body response. This is an attempt by his Greater Self, to alert him to the danger; a soul mechanism, and a survival signal. If he could, he should have run away. This was not an intellectual reaction, it was visceral. The mind needs time to process, yet he knew something was wrong before his mind could present something to show him. Note the time difference between the first alert and the final realization they were black-eyed. No one should need more than the first register of terror. People already know, on a deeper level what these creatures represent. ”The source then went on to analyze what was going on behind the scenes in an encounter with the BEK. Turns out we humans are seriously disadvantaged in a BEK encounter! “Because People on Earth are absolutely dumbed-down about the realities in this sector of creation, we cannot initially ascertain what the possibilities might be. Because these BEP or BEK needed to be invited it, they are giving lip service to a creational law, where one must agree to be enslaved, or consumed. Being invited in, means to the predator, you agree to whatever comes next. This creational law also states a person must have a choice, again lip service, but it gives an excuse to the predator to take advantage of ignorance and innocense. The soul reaction of Brian Bethel tells you they want his soul, and the soul knows it. This means nothing to most people on Earth, because people have no clue what a soul really is. It is connection to Source and to Divine Intelligence. Without it we become lifeless, dead and controllable. Without a soul, we become nothing. ”Got your attention now? BEK= mortal peril–for anyone unfortunate enough to encounter them! The source goes on to characterize the BEK and their horrific mission. “An inquiry to the ET side indicates these are of an insect nature; hence the black eyes. They work with the reptiles and are here to clean up the planet, that is, to get rid of the humans. They are of the nature of a succubus. Although your eyes cannot see their true form, they are definitely not human. ”As the readers will see momentarily, this rates as British grade understatement! The source provided the above and more, but was deeply affected by what was perceived. “It not only creeped me out, but it got all over me. When I went to dinner, I couldn’t shake it. Eventually I realized these black-eyed children pressed on my third eye. They apparently wanted me to know who they were. We had a short conversation, with them in their childlike voices. I said, “Drop the act, I know you are not children.” Then flowed a more masculine adult tone.

I cannot remember the conversation other than they verified they were soul eaters. Then I said, “Show me what your appearance is.” I must admit, it was one of the more stupid things of my life, for I will never forget it. It was a triangular form with the top point being the head. Although I could not see the body details, I could see the sucking mechanism. Two tubes. The feel of them was insect, they verified they were insect. I don’t dare guess the size. If you can see the image, you can get it yourself. ”Upon further reflection later, the source came up with further details indicating these awful, yet sentient, beings are winged, really don’t like what they’re being forced to do and are bored, in a sense. The source continues about the BEK experience: “I asked them, “What do you do after you have eaten all the souls?” They replied, “It is not a problem, we can make more.” There was a forlorn feeling to the entire thing. I guess eating souls gets borning after a while. I don’t know why they were so interested in showing themselves. It seems they wanted something. Perhaps they want the exposure, they don’t want to work for the reptiles, or some such thing. I find it odd. If they can make more souls to eat, then what are they doing here? Another kind of enslavement. They, too, are enslaved by the Cabal? ”BEK & Health Problems? The Least Of Our Concerns! The account you reported where they had had been invited in and the people had some health problems is only part of the story. The occupants were probably incubused. That is, the souls were taken and the holographic inprint of the soul was merged with an incubus. It is hard to tell the difference between the original and the clone. Thus these creatures have a good cover.

One of my contacts knows personally four people who have been incubused. She could tell the difference by their lack of interest in certain areas. A subtle but definite change of attitude, and lack of responsiveness to matters that used to be important; other than that, they behaved the same. The power of the dark is way beyond our simple understanding. It is probably best to simply get out of the way. ” Here’s what can happen when we don’t. The BEK don’t mess around!

BEK–New CasesWhat Happened to the Neighbors?
The place: California, an unspecified (by a different source) rural area, with neighbors living nearby. From what can be determined, the origin of this story is from law enforcement officers.
The situation: BEK, who repeatedly knock, at night, on the door of a rural home. The owners wisely resist all the urgent and even emphatic requests by the BEK for admission, supposedly to use the phone. Frustrated, the BEK go next door–and are admitted.
Outcome: When the neighbors haven’t been seen for a time, the homeowners call the sheriff’s office to have deputies see what’s going on. The neighbors have simply vanished! Everything’s intact, and vehicles are still there. No neighbors and no BEK, either! Now, that didn’t turn out well, did it? Fortunately, better BEK outcomes are possible and have been reported.
Rural Encounter
The place: Texas boondocks, a lonely rural road, broad daylight, in the middle of nowhere.The situation: A concerned farmer in a battered pickup truck sees an apparently stranded teen (a BEK, unknown to him), no vehicle in sight, and pulls off the road to investigate. The teen approaches the truck and asks for a ride to town. Initially receptive, the farmer’s put off by the rude insistences and begins to feel alarmed. He races away, not knowing how close to BEK disaster he came.
Outcome: The farmer knew at what mile marker this bizarre BEK encounter had occurred. 100 miles later, he turned around and went right back to the scene. No teen there or anywhere. Let’s hope no one else succumbed to the BEK!To wrap up this admittedly ghastly read, let’s look at the importance again of trusting your instincts.
And You Thought School Was Dangerous!
The place: California, a rural school bus stop with a 1/4 mile walk home for the family’s kids.
The situation: BEK vs. the youngest child, a boy. It’s a siege, with the boy targeted Monday-Friday when he gets off the bus. He’s accosted by the BEK, who first asks, then later insists, on being invited to the house. Undaunted, our young stalwart does his parents proud by replying firmly to the BEK “Only if my Mom says it’s okay.” The BEK has no choice but to wait. The boy treks to the house, tells his mother the strange tale, and the two of them walk all the way to his stop. Nothing. This goes on for five days!
Outcome: Frustrated BEK and a little boy who gets to stay human! How many of your children, small relatives or the neighbors’ children would have the presence of mind to respond as this little boy did? Best teach them!

Let others debate whether BEK are real or imaginary as they will. You’ve now been warned. You know the truth!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:55 PM

7 comments:
Anonymous August 14, 2012 8:30 PM
this is stupid, fear mongering, divisive bullcrap.

Dvo August 14, 2012 9:31 PM
They can come over my house lol wow

Anonymous August 14, 2012 10:10 PM
Wow, this is a serious script for Dr. Who.

Anonymous August 14, 2012 11:29 PM
Wow too many X-files episodes I think? Or children of the Corn?

Anonymous August 14, 2012 11:34 PM
"They eat souls and destroy that which makes us who we are! " My BS meter went off! BS, the soul is immortal no one not even Source can destroy it,because it would be like destroying apart of himself.

Anonymous August 14, 2012 11:47 PM
This is total BULLSHIT! Can't believe you post such nonsense.

Anonymous August 15, 2012 12:22 AM
If this is true, this would be demonic just like the aliens. These entities care nothing about the planet or your bodies, only your souls. This is part of the chess game between God and Satan.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Black-Eyed Kids

Post by notorial dissent »

I just knew that somewhere in here we were going to get around to blaming either the Reptoids or the Jews, or both before it was all over and done with, and I wasn't disappointed. I think this faction of the tinfoil hat brigade either needs their hats loosened up a bit, or else their meds upped, as they obviously are out there again.

The thing that bothers me, is that I don't know who is scarier, the ones having the delusions, or the ones who are going along with them because they believe them.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Could you just give us the Coles Notes version? I don't have the stamina to wade through all that verbiage.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I think whoever wrote this, aside from being seriously off their meds, was allowed to watch "Children of the Damned" at too tender an age, and now we are suffering for the parental abuse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

It is really disturbing how many nuts there are out there. This one is just beyond ridiculous.
notorial dissent

That this one is out there and loose is disturbing, that there are that many that take him seriously and post his insanity as something real is scary.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Could you just give us the Coles Notes version?
U.S. Translation: Could you just give us the Cliff's Notes version?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

IIRC, this is one that has made the rounds before. I seem to recall seeing/hearing something similar about six or seven years ago. My reaction was the same -- bad/failed sci-fi writer turns to internet to try to garner publicity...
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I guess I better stop playing my Black Eyed Peas records backwards.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Black Eyed Kids: Insidious Threat or Myth in the Making?
Apr 11th 2011 in Featured & Modern Mysteries by Rob Morphy

It’s late, it’s dark and you’re in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps you’re walking down a lonely stretch of moonlit road, maybe you’re in a desolate parking lot trying to get your car started or perhaps you’re nestled in the warmth of your own home reading yourself to sleep; whatever the circumstance, you find yourself in an isolated locale when you’re suddenly startled by a sharp knock at the door or window. You look up from your steering wheel or cautiously pull back the curtain to see… wait for it… a pair of thin, trendily dressed, usually olive skinned teenagers.

Sounds pretty anti-climatic, right? But just wait; these aren’t your average, ordinary scallywags. These adolescents have something horribly wrong with them — something almost none of the witnesses notice at first glance — it’s their eyes. These “creatures” have no white corneas, no colorful irises, just a pair of big, black, shark-like eyes that inspire abject horror in all who have claimed to have seen them.

What’s worse is that these bizarre younglings aren’t content to scare you and continue on their merry way; no they are insistent that you help them. They stare through you with those dull ebony orbs and demand you let them in your car and give them a ride home or that they be allowed into your house to use your phone. The most horrifying aspect of all of this is that those who claim to have encountered these sinister kids swear that they’ve had to actively resist the temptation to do their bidding, as if their voices carried some sort of hypnotic influence.

ORIGIN OF A LEGEND
Stories of Black Eyed Kids — or BEKs as they were swiftly dubbed — have been popping up all over the internet for over a decade, but have yet to achieve any real pop culture notoriety… you’ll know when that happens as soon as you start seeing commercials for a Wes Craven’s or Eli Roth’s new movie based on the “horrifying, real-life phenomena!”

This strange trend was first reported by journalist Brian Bethel on January 16, 1998. According to Bethel, two boys approached him while he was sitting in his parked car. Bethel described the kids in prototypical BEK fashion as stylish, olive skinned kids. The boys asked for a ride home explaining that they were on their way to the movies, but had forgotten their money.

Bethel claimed that he was overwhelmed by a “fight-or-flight” response, but was nevertheless tempted to allow the boys entrance into the vehicle. He resisted the urge, which seemed to only agitate the boys, who grew ever more adamant that they be allowed into the car. It was then that Bethel finally noticed their “coal black” eyes, whereupon he was momentarily paralyzed with fear.

The black-eyed beings seemed to realize that their window of opportunity was closing and their demands reached a fever pitch, at which point Bethel collected himself and promptly exited the scene. Thus began the “official” saga of the BEKs.

THE PHENOMENON GAINS GROUND
As is evident to anyone who’s ever roasted marshmallows in front of an open flame, tales of BEKs have a lot of the characteristics of a classic campfire story. In fact, one of the most harrowing accounts I’ve come across concerns a man who decided to ignore years of cinematic warnings issued by scores of horror films and go camping alone. This unlucky fellow first encountered a pair of BEKs in an empty men’s room and then foolishly decided to sleep unaccompanied in his tent next to a lonely lake some miles away.

According to his chilling tale, these kids managed to track him to his tent where they spent the better part of the night begging to be let in from the cold. The man spent a sleepless night in the center of his tent doing his best to ignore their pleas for shelter, all the while convinced that any second they were going to burst in on him and end his life. As dawn broke, the chap was relieved to discover that he was once again on his own. He packed frenziedly and left posthaste, vowing to never camp on his own again.

Another of the numerous accounts of BEK encounters concerned a woman named “Adele” who was in the relative safety of her home when she had a harrowing experience with BEKs. She described the encounter thusly:

“I was sitting in my bedroom reading a book, when at about 11:00 p.m. I heard a knocking… a slow, constant one. I got up out of bed to see what it was. I looked out of the window and to my surprise saw two children. I opened the window and asked them what they wanted at this time of night. They replied by saying simply, ‘Let us in’. I said no and asked what for. ‘We want to use your bathroom’.”

“I was quite shocked that children of about 10 years-old wanted to use a stranger’s bathroom at this time of night. I told them no, closed the window, but looked at them through the glass. I glanced at their eyes… and I have never ever seen eyes like them. They were black, completely black. I got the feeling of evil and unhappiness. It surrounded me. It was horrible.”

As if that weren’t creepy enough, apparently military security is no obstacle for these entities as one Marine who was stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina can attest. The Marine was up late watching a movie in the infantry barracks where he lived in November of 2009. Being the weekend, all of his cohorts were either out drinking or asleep, and when he heard a knock at his door he assumed it was merely his roommate who had a habit of forgetting his keys.

When he opened the door the young Marine would receive the shock of his life, for it was not his buddy standing in the walkway, but a pair of BEKs. The Marine insisted that his first instinct was to slam the door and lock it, but he was unable to do so. He described the experience in vivid detail:

“I couldn’t take my eyes of their pitch-black eyes; it was like they were sucking me in. I felt horrible and was suddenly frightened for my life, like I needed to immediately take cover. They just stared at me, with those goddamn eyes.”

“I took a quick look up and down the walkway to see if any other Marines were out, but there was nobody in site. I turned back to the kids who I noticed had taken a step forward toward me. I got the feeling like I was being hunted, like these kids where predators and out for their next meal or something. Instinct gave way to reason and I decided to listen to that voice and shut the door and locked it.”

It would seem that even other children are not immune to contact from these entities and — if this report is to be believed — they are even willing to get physical with those who are ostensibly their own age. This alarming account was posted online by a 16-year old boy who had a run in with a pair of BEKs outside of his home. In his own words — typos and all:

“I was skateboarding at around 10:30 last night and i had stopped to take a rest when i was approached by two kids one with blonde hair and a baseball cap pointed and a skateboard painted all black on the bottom and the other slightly less intimitdating as he look to be around 8 he had blonde hair also and was wearing a spiderman shirt the older one spoke to me as i had my head hanging low.”

“Hey, kid can you help us were lost we need to use a phone can you take us to your house?” I looked up at them and immediatly felt Dread and dispair i stood up quickly sensing something was wrong ” Uh, you can use my cellphone if you want” the older kid seemed annoyed then and look me in the eyes it was then that i noticed they were black all black not in white i could see ” Hey cool contacts where did you get them” i asked.”

“There not Contacts” he said flatly ” Yea well sorry i couldn’t help you guys out but im going inside” i turned around and started to ride but somehow the older kid caught up with me and grabbed my sholder ” YOU will let us use your phone WE NEED TO GO INSIDE BUT WE CAN”T IF YOU DON”T TAKE US TO YOUR HOUSE” it was at this point i hit him in the face and ran up the stairs to my house and shook for hours later when i was on the computer i looked outside my window and the kids were staring at the window i told my mother and of course she didn’t belive me.”

This is the first encounter I’ve heard of where there was physical contact between a BEK and a human being. Does this represent a trend of increasing physical violence that these creatures will employ to get their way or is it merely a case of a weaker individual getting bullied by an unknown entity? Perhaps only time will tell.

These cases and scores of others have been reported from all across the globe with very few variances. Some neglect the olive skin, while other reports state that the BEKs were dressed in fashionable clothes of another period rather than contemporary trends. Most of these cases involve a pair of boys, but there are also reports of adult women and even one bizarre account by an elderly couple concerning group of black-eyed teens that pulled in front of their house in a new van. While a pair of BEKs attempted to gain access to their home they noticed that the rest of them were walk a dachshund in front of their house. Needless to say these cases represent the exceptions and not the rule.

So presupposing this phenomenon is not only real, but increasing in frequency we are forced to ask the most basic question…

WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE THINGS?
This query is as fascinating as it is frustrating, as it would seem that BEKs dwell in that nebulous void between demonology, ufology, cryptozoology and the plain old paranormal. This is a dark and perplexing realm wherein the most eccentric entities — such as the New Jersey Devil or Point Pleasant’s Mothman among others — are said to exist, carving their own unique niches in these distinctly different disciplines.

As BEKs seem to virtually materialize out of thin air there is very little evidence suggesting a point of origin. This, of course, has done nothing to prevent the volumes of speculation which has run rampant across the internet. The theories run the gamut from the barely credible to the utterly inconceivable, but perhaps the most peculiar — yet somehow logical — hypothesis is that these creatures are in fact…

VAMPIRES
Having yielded a better part of my misspent youth to monster flicks such as “The Lost Boys” and televisions shows like “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” I have to admit that there is a certain horrible appeal to the notion that fashionable, charismatic vampires may be stalking our streets.

To begin with the bulk of BEK encounters consist of youthful, usually dapper young men who employ hypnotic voices and mesmerizing black eyes to try and coerce their “victims” into doing their bidding. Secondly, these beings have displayed an evident inability to enter someone’s property without first being invited. It’s difficult to argue that these attributes aren’t vampire-like.

Still, as scores of scholars have noted in the past half-century, the concept of the seductive, chic, trance inducing vampire is more the product of modern fiction than ancient legend. Traditionally speaking vampires are not young and suave Edward Cullen types, but bestial creatures that look like bloated corpses with blood slathered maws.

While, to date, attempted blood consumption has not figured into any reported BEK encounters, it bears noting that there is not a single account from anyone who has succumbed to the demands of these black-eyed beings and actually allowed them into their home, car or tent. When speculating as to why this is, it is difficult not to assume the worst… there is a real possibility that exsanguination may play into the ultimate fates of those who indulge these creatures, but that, of course, is pure conjecture.

So, assuming we’re not dealing with vampires, then how about the equally outlandish possibility that these entities may be…

HUMAN/ALIEN HYBRIDS
The scant bit of evidence that suggests that BEKs might be a the result of a strange synthesis of human and extraterrestrial DNA comes not from any reported UFOs seen at the sites of BEK encounters — which, as far as I know, has never happened — but from the vague reference some female alien abductees have had toward encountering half-human, half-Grey alien babies that were allegedly created utilizing their unfertilized eggs, which were extracted from them during the diminutive extraterrestrials’ notoriously invasive examinations.

More than a few of these unfortunate women have claimed to come into contact with humanoid babies,which they described as having olive shaded skin and jet-black, almond shaped eyes. Frankly, this wild supposition offers barely enough data to even call it a theory, but a more plausible explanation might be that BEKs are actually…

LOST SOULS
While some might be tempted to think that BEKs are merely the lost spirits of departed children who are sorrowfully wandering the Earth seeking help from adults, it should be noted that in each and every case the eyewitnesses have claimed to have felt an almost overpowering rush of fear when they came into contact with these beings. It’s as if they instinctively knew that they were not dealing with harmless children, but dangerous predators in disguise.

Admittedly “gut instinct” is not easy to classify as evidence, but the universality of this feeling in those who come across BEKs makes it difficult to dismiss. I also find it hard to believe that lost children — be they alive or dead — would consistently inspire such terror in adults. Wandering spirits may not be the answer in this case, but that leaves open the alternate paranormal possibility that these beings might just be…

DEMONS IN DISGUISE
Like the existence of Noah’s Ark or the stone tablets that Moses retrieved from the peak of Mount Sinai, belief in demons is a matter of faith. If one is predisposed to believing in the existence of angelic or demonic entities, then one would be hard pressed not to consider the fact that BEKs might be old fashioned, shape shifting critters from the bowels of hell.

This theory is no more or less reasonable than any other, in fact, when one considers the permeating aura of evil given off by BEKs it becomes downright plausible. Of course, if these are demons in the guise of young humans, one must wonder why they aren’t plying their nefarious charm rather than employing palpably eerie personas like the ones described. Still there’s no telling what goes on in the mind of a devilish denizen of Hades. Of course, assuming that none of the above options prove to be of merit, there is always the possibility that this whole darn thing is nothing but a…

HOAX?
Author Barry Napier — who has reported on this phenomenon — has made the valid point that while the internet is an invaluable tool for the distribution of information, it is also an easily abused medium for the transference of hearsay, rumors and outright lies:

“The internet has made it so that it is much easier to stay up to date with paranormal events. Sadly, it has also made it easier for people to spread many false claims and hoaxes. Because of this, it is difficult to tell when someone is contributing to a lie that has already fooled many readers or if the account is truthful.”

“One such phenomena is the growing number of stories regarding so-called Black Eyed Kids. The stories certainly reek of an almost mythological stench, but there are so many similar accounts that it is hard to look past. The events have been quietly gaining momentum in forums and paranormal websites, so quiet that many people are still not familiar with them. The Black Eyed Kids reports are scattered around the internet and chances are that a great deal of them are fabrications derived from the first reported accounts.”

This is a very real possibility. As we all know every genuine paranormal event is riddled by scores of pranks and copycat reports. It is, as they say, par for course, but that does not mean that the genesis of this phenomenon is not authentic. It simply means that investigators need to be all the more cautious when separating the truth from the exaggerations or outright fabrications.

CONCLUSION
Well, there really isn’t any conclusion. There are just too many “X” factors involved at this point. But whether BEKs are ghosts, vampires, demons, half-aliens, internet hoaxsters or prank prone teens with black contacts, anthropologists and folklorists should take note as this marks one of the few times in recorded history when a legend can be traced to a specific time, place and individual.

Whether or not this phenomenon proves to be true — and, like most of its ilk, the evidence will likely never confirm any solid conclusions — stories of BEKs will remain a fascinating and frightening addition to the hallowed halls of Fortean research and will no doubt send chills up the spines of children for generations to come.

I’ll admit that I’m still a skeptic in regards to the whole BEK phenomenon — it’s s too “loose” and has all the earmarks of an urban legend — but if I ever do bump into one of these “things” you can bet that I will not squander a single breath inquiring as to where it came from, but will employee every ounce of energy I’ve got to getting the hell out of there… and if any of you ever run into one of these mysterious misanthropes, tread very carefully and keep your wits about you — your life may depend on it.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Could you just give us the Coles Notes version?
U.S. Translation: Could you just give us the Cliff's Notes version?
Whether the guy who wrote the notes was named Cole or Cliff, condensing this story would have changed it too much and diluted much of its "flavor." So, grit you teeth, take a deep breath and read. Or don't if you wish, but don't blame me when these black-eyed brats show up at your house and the next day you wake up dead!

Guest Writers
Weird People
WF? Exclusives
Have You Invited Any Black Eyed Children Into Your Home?
July 3, 2012 8:12 am
Donna Anderson

Picture it. You and your better half are on your way home after a night on the town. It’s late, it’s dark, and you pull into the gas station for a pack of smokes. He runs in, you wait in the car.

You’re sitting there, idly waiting for him to return when suddenly you get this inexplicable, overwhelming feeling of terror. You sit up a little straighter and glance toward the driver’s side window, and there, staring in at you, are two children. But not just any children. These are Black Eyed Children. And they want to get in your car with you.

Sounds like something out of one of those Village of the Damned sequels, right? Well, it’s not. This is real life, as real as it gets. And this is just one of thousands of reported sightings. Black Eyed Children are knocking on doors and tapping on windows, asking to be let in, all over the world.

BECs have, as the name implies, black eyes, completely void of color or light. No pupils, no irises, just dead-looking black eyes. In fact, some witnesses say their eyes seem to be bottomless pools of blackness.

These children, typically between the ages of 8 and 16, have very pale skin, some people say it even looks plastic, or artificial, but other than that they look like normal children. Witnesses say they either dress in drab clothes, generally blue jeans and a hoodie, or they wear very old-fashioned, handmade clothing, similar to what Amish people wear.

Sometimes they travel in pairs, sometimes in groups and sometimes you’ll see just one. Regardless, these BECs seem to evoke an instant feeling of terror. Not just suspicion or even fear. But pure, gut-wrenching, “I think I just shit my pants but who cares cuz I’m about to die anyway” mind-numbing terror.

What do they do that’s so terrifying? They ask to enter your home or your vehicle. But it’s not what they ask – it’s how they ask it.

Witnesses report that the BEC approach and try to get you to let them into your home to use the phone or ask you to give them a ride home because they’re lost or they forgot something. And when they speak it’s in a monotone, almost hypnotic. One witness even compared it to hypnosis she’d undergone to quit smoking.

No matter what you say to these children they don’t answer questions or speak about anything else. They just keep saying, “Let us in. We won’t hurt you. This won’t take long.” This won’t take long?! To me, it sounds like those children in “The Village of the Damned”, and that movie always, always, always freaks me out!

Now, I know you’re probably thinking these are just children wearing black contact lenses. But David Weatherly, who’s written a book called, “Black Eyed Children” says that may be true in some cases. However, black lenses that would cover the entire surface of the eye are very expensive and extremely uncomfortable. Given that the average age of BEC is 13, he doesn’t think most children would be able to afford the lenses, nor would they be able to wear them for any length of time.

Jason Offutt is another paranormal researcher who’s done some digging into the Black Eyed Children phenomenon and I accidentally tripped over his blog. And it was there that I found the following account:

At about 10:45, on a warm night, 18-year old Carris Holdsworth was walking to her apartment from a friends house in Lisburn, a city in Northern Ireland near Belfast. Her apartment was in a bad section of town and as she approached she noticed two teenagers, in hoodies and jeans, standing in her yard with their backs to her.

Of course, she was immediately wary and put her hand in her purse to grab hold of her pepper spray. As she was sneaking around the corner the two boys turned, simultaneously, to face her, which really freaked her out. She says she felt raw fear when she saw their faces.

However, Carris had her pepper spray in her purse and she was still alert enough to defend herself, should the boys approach. But they didn’t. Instead, they seemed able to read her mind.

“No need for that,” the older one spoke, calmly and maturely. “We just want to borrow your phone, miss.”

Carris said they looked just like two normal boys – until, that is, she saw their eyes. “They were pitch black. No trace of white or pupil at all.” She felt she was in terrible danger and had to get away.

Running for her door and fumbling with her keys, the boys following close at her heels, the boys continued to ask to use the phone. “Please miss, my mother won’t be happy if she doesn’t know where we are.”

“I wanted to obey them at first considering that they were young,” she said. “But seeing their eyes took me away. I just had to get away from them both and I knew if I obeyed them I was going to seriously regret it.”

Carris managed to make it inside her apartment and locked the door. But just as she was about to sit down with a cup of coffee, there came a knock. When she ignored it, the knock came again and she immediately felt a sense of overwhelming terror. When she peeped out the peep hole, there they were, both boys staring at her. “Just let us in to use the phone,” he said. “We won’t hurt you. We have no weapons to hurt you with.”

Carris opened the door and ordered the BEC to leave her alone, locked everything up tight as a drum, and called a friend. When the friend arrived the boys finally hightailed it out of there, but not before she, too, felt an overwhelming sense of danger.

Carris soon moved to another neighborhood but says, “I always check through that peep hole before I go to sleep,” she said. “I don’t know exactly what those boys were, but I do know they meant me harm and that they weren’t human in any way. I still get scared thinking about it.”

What are these BEC? Weatherly seems to think they’re an alien-human hybrid. Especially because they bear a strong resemblance to MIBs. He’s also a little inclined to believe that they may have some sort of demonic origin because a lot of the reports say these children seem to vanish into thin air. Some witnesses also report a huge run of bad luck, or even death, after encountering one of these soulless children.

I could go on and on with eyewitness accounts but it’s all second-hand news, which is scary enough, but I’d like to hear your own stories of Black Eyed Children run-ins. Have you seen them yourself? And more important, you didn’t invite them in, did you?

Wait a second, I thought that if you invited them in you died, so how could anyone live to tell the tale? Same with witnesses reporting "death" after "encountering one of these souless children" (I guess having a soul gives color to the eyes, huh?). Anyway, if the story of one meeting is good, 3 must be better!

I saw a Black Eyed Kid
hauntedsunshinegirl | June 1, 2012

When I was working on my movie about BEKs or Black Eyed Kids, I interviewed some different people about their experience with BEKs. They each had a different story but they all seemed very freaked out by their encounters. And after making my movie I’m just as freaked out about BEKs as these people because I had an experience with them too. What do you think? – Sunshine

KYLE, Boise Idaho: “I had a friend call me late one night, totally freaked out. He was out with his girlfriend and they stopped a quickmart to grab some snacks before they were going back to his apartment to start a marathon session of warcraft. When they were parked they had two kids approach the car. The thing that freaks me out the most about this is my friend was so shaken by what happened he called me to tell me about it before he even drove away. I could hear the fear in his voice when I answered. He told me these two kids knocked on his window and asked for a ride to a bus station a couple miles away. But my friend said both kids had solid black eyes and spoke with such a weird confidence it was almost like they were way older than they looked. Now all this on the surface didn’t seem that freaky to me. But my friend was so shaken up you know? Like really up set. He said the kid who was doing all the talking just kept insisting, like he knew if he asked long enough my friend would give in to him. He said that he even caught his hand moving to open the door without wanting to, like the kid had some sort of mind control over him. Well eventually the kids got the message and left. I told my friend to hang in there and we hung up. My friend drove out of the parking lot and was hit by a semi truck, killing both him and his girlfriend instantly. The semi-truck driver told the police that he swerved to avoid two kids walking by the side of the road.”

KEVIN, Sacramento, California: I don’t know what Black Eyed kids are. I don’t think they’re human. It’s hard to describe the feeling you get when you meet one. You can tell people that you have an instant reaction, you’re terrified for reasons you’re not quite sure, but it doesn’t really ring true until you experience it yourself. I’ve been fascinated by the idea of Black Eyed Kids ever since I first read about them in 2001. After obsessing for years but little luck with finding someone who had actually seen one in real life I decided to try and seek one out myself. The old stand by, be careful what you ask for, definitely applies in this case. It’s like they knew I was looking for them because one day I had a knock on my door and there, right before me, stood a skinny, pale, kid with solid black eyes. I’ve seen a couple ghosts in my lifetime and each time it’s a pretty creepy experience. But this kid at my door was a whole different stratosphere of fear. I couldn’t shut the door fast enough. I spent the next month living in fear, apologizing to whatever god is out there that heard my calls to meet one of these things in person because I was wrong when I thought I wanted to.

SIOBHAN, Springfield, Oregon: “I had never heard of BEKs before the night one appeared at my door and now I wish I could forget them. I was working late at my office and I took a break to go have a smoke. It was a rainy night so I just snuck out the back door because it has a small covered area but it’s dark back there and I usually don’t like to smoke out there alone. So I was out there for about twenty seconds when I heard a voice behind me. Like I said, it was late and rainy so I was obviously shocked to hear any sort of voice but when I spun around and saw the kid with black eyes she sent shivers down my spine. I’ve since read about these things and the one I met did the pretty much normal M.O. She asked if I could give her a ride home. She just stood there in the rain, soaking wet but it was like it didn’t bother her at all. I didn’t even answer, I was too freaked out. I dropped the cigarette, side stepped the kid and went inside. I locked the door behind me. I swear as I stepped by her I heard a low growl coming from that girl. I spent the night at the office that night and I don’t smoke anymore. Once you encounter one of these things your life is never the same.”

And finally, the word from one of the Black Eyed Brats himself.

...a person calling himself Drakos claims to be one of these black-eyed entities.

“You would not be able to recognize me as any different from a normal person,” he said. “Although I have an abnormally magnetic personality, advanced intellect, and other things that will make me sound more conceited than I already do. I do not seem special to me, only to others.”

According to Drakos, this race of black-eyed people has been intertwined with humans for at least 6,000 years.

“The (biblical) story of the serpent is not the story of a talking snake,” he said. “It is about a representative of a nation of people who originated from a race of gods. These ‘serpents’ were rebellious – which means that they sought to create their own storehouses of information. They were teachers. They found a race of unenlightened automatons [Homo sapiens] that had been created to perform labor and gave them information that freed their minds.”

This is who Drakos claims black-eyed people are descendents of – the serpent from Genesis.

“That’s the short story,” he said. “Sounds like a fairy tale; I know.” A fairy tale that includes mating between this “serpent race” and humanity. “There has been, admittedly, a great deal of mixing; people often express great abilities that they owe to some ancestor who harbored a special genetic code,” Drakos said.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LaVidaRoja wrote:IIRC, this is one that has made the rounds before. I seem to recall seeing/hearing something similar about six or seven years ago. My reaction was the same -- bad/failed sci-fi writer turns to internet to try to garner publicity...

We really need to stop this guy before he starts another version of Scientology.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

This is really creepy and I hate creepy stuff. I wish I hadn't read it.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I can read eight sci-fi novels in a day if I let myself, but I can't manage to wade through this crap. Sorry, DK.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:I can read eight sci-fi novels in a day if I let myself, but I can't manage to wade through this crap. Sorry, DK.
If they could write well (or learn to use a spell checker) they wouldn't be posting this garbage in the first place. These stories are like bad campfire ghost stories, there's a scary idea behind them but they fall flat before the end. Then again, if you read them then when you die you can tell St. Peter that you've spent your time in hell. That is, if it's St. Peter and not St. Germain, 'cause then we're all screwed.
"Follow the Money"