Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by notorial dissent »

True, those numbers ought to be really scary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

I help run an anti-scam web forum, don't make a dime doing it but I find it more personally gratifying than my day job. Pretty much by definition that means I'm not a professional, but I do take it seriously. One sort of "occupational hazard" in the trade is blurring the line between being a critic and straying into cynicism. My gut instinct usually serves me well, it took about 30 seconds of hearing Rudy Coenen speak to know he was dirty, it took a few hours to prove why. But sometimes I find myself dealing with issues outside of my experience and beg feedback in confirming or denying my instincts.

There has been a civil suit filed in Lucas county Ohio (Toledo) against Brad, Rudy and the others involved in the recent criminal indictment. Also included in the complaint are Rodger Dorman's Treasury Vault and Ali Agha's Dinar Trade. A copy of the complaint is available here.

I have a few questions about the complaint and perhaps the firm behind it. To my knoledge the lawsuit was being planned before they found a victim to represent. I don't know if that's unusual or in any way questionable.

The addition of the Treasury Vault and DinarTrade silence one objection I had, that being that Brad/Charley/Rudy have been or will be disgorged of profits so monetary compensation might be harder to come by. I have been given assurances that this case has been taken on a contingency basis.

But something about this still doesn't quit sit right with me. I think I'd prefer to be wrong in my suspicions but I do have them. In the event that I'm barking at shadows I wont type the name of the attorney or the law firm, mouse over the previous link and you'll be able to find it. But the same firm has launched a class action suit against MERS which doesn't seem to be moving very well and another against a Canadian con man who the FTC put a spike into a few months ago.

Perhaps the best way to phrase my question would be this: I have been approached by someone who would like to use RealScam to reach out to Brad and Rudy's victims with an eye to adding them to their class action suit. I can not perfectly articulate my apprehensions in allowing them to do so. Are my misgivings unfounded?

Thanks in advance.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Tell him he's welcome to contribute to the discussion, and he can mention he is building a case, but let him know you don't want to become compromised by his presence. Don't make a big deal about him, and after his first post you might want to explain your position and the conditions under which you invited him to post.
Make him understand also that he's not going to get away with making his posts advertisements, he can report facts as news, etc... but you're not gonna let him pimp his law practice.

Just my thoughts.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I just read the complaint. I think it's interesting that they claim Dinar, as represented, constitute a security under Ohio Law. So a Dinar is not a security if you just exchange them, but when you start claiming in any way that they're going to appreciate in value, they are a security. Novel idea that I'm not sure I agree with, but we'll see.
I also think it's strange this is filed in a County Court of Common Pleas, I'd think the defendants would move for it to be transferred to Federal Court.

I will say this. If it's successful, it will absolutely kill the Dinar Trade for US dealers. Imagine all the gurus being held to account.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Gregg, there are enough quirks in state securities laws that there is a lot they can do that the SEC doesn't bother with.

I suspect, that if the dealer is touting the dinars as an "investment", then it would come under the local securities laws, and would be open to action, but I would think the action would come from the state level unless it is just a private citizen, which is what this sounds like, and then it would show up in a local court, I would think district, but I don't know Ohio rules.

If they can get a civil suit going there is probably enough there to interest the state as well if someone pointed it out to them, as I am sure they have violated all sorts of state statutes as well as the Fed ones they have already been hit with. Should get interesting. I would think the easier solution would be to get the state involved and they would get some enforcement action as well. I know my state's securities director has exactly no sense of humor about something like this and they tend to act rather quickly if there is a complaint they can verify.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, I just think it's interesting. Know this, though, if these guys are convicted of the criminal counts, it'll cause quite a shakeup in the forums and such. Several of the counts of the indictment are for just the things they said, which of course won't stick unless they can be tied to a transaction, but once you establish that, all the people saying "RV tomorrow" are in trouble, as soon as someone can tie them to getting paid to say it.

Boy would I like to submit some things for discovery in this case. Do Dinar Trade and Currency Vault pay any of the Gurus? How about the forum owners? How much? I'd ask them,individually, "Do you have any customers in (insert state that requires state registration of MSBs here) for every state that does require it, thus entering into the record that they violated the law in those states (goodbye Federal Money Service Business License, oh, and hello per transaction fines in each of those states). If part of your goal was to expose the whole RV for the scam it is, this lawsuit and the accompanying criminal trial would be as very good way to drive a stake into the heart of the pimps pushing it.
notorial dissent

What he said!!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, September 29, 2012
Iraqi dinar - recently being said...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie
Date: Saturday, 29-Sep-2012 03:16:28

HI, Folks -
Found at dinargooroo.com - latest at bottom:
=====
9-28-2012 Intel Guru TerryK i had a face to face with a three letter agency tonight, treat as rumor please. First chpt 7 is to be over, national conference released or should i say was sent home today...this is from like 8 different calls and im throwing it all together. China says some bankers (inside) are cashing in tonight, this will not go into october, we are to see this sunday night is what i was told not offical, ust still in lockdown. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

[The US Treasury is in lockdown again? For those of you who don't remember, this is like the professional wrestler "lockdowns" where they're put in a locked cage. Only it's nerdy government service employees who shuffle numbers all day wearing cheap suits and have less killer instinct than sex appeal. Which, if you ask me, is more exciting, and yes, I would pay to watch it on cable.]

9-28-2012 Intel Guru TerryK now for the rate, its not coming out at 3.22, not at 3.86 but it will be paired .50 higher than kuwait...that came out of an agreement tied to chapt 7. Now here is the kicker, kuwait is going to rv as well. Vdn is to be right at .97, again rumor to be paired with the usd, this is coming from 8 different calls. Also keep in mind monday is the start of the new year for iraq their system is the same as your $$ system, oh you did not know oct was a new year for our $$ surprise. So, this is either going to be a great weekend or a bust because if this does not happen by monday i dont know when it will, maybe after the election. Oh, one message was from ust one from china and other sources, fyi. [post 2 of 2]

[WHAT?!? $3.22 IS ALL?!?!? We've been waiting all these months and all we see on our investment is a measly 376,740%?!?!?!? And if it's a big bust, is that because they grow larger in October in anticipation of a hard winter?]

9-28-2012 Intel Guru BWM it's gonna be 12 seconds and pure chaos when this happens IMO... just trying to actually verify it without setting of a panic will be a monstrous task...don't misunderstand it WILL be a huge deal. I just think it will happen and we will all be doing our verifications and calling and celebrating.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:23 AM

3 comments:

1. AnonymousSeptember 29, 2012 12:23 PM
I have a friend in Dallas, Tx that has 1 billion Dinars. Not million but billion with a B! He is very well connected. None of this Dinar Recaps or any other internet BS!!! He told me last night the RV will take place tomorrow night (Sunday September 30, 2012) between 6PM and 8PM EST! I ask him if he knew anything about the rate? He said, $5 or $6. I know this sounds wild, but that is what the man told me. I Pray to GOD that he is right! We'll just have to wait and see. Thanks For Letting Me Share!

[Most people don't let others share what you're spreading around]

Replies 1. Anonymous September 29, 2012 2:35 PM
Will the VND revalue at the same time...tomorrow night? Any word on that?
Honestly, if it were to happen, that would be something else. I was never like many I see online hoping and praying for an RV. I just picked up some VND a while back, as a "what the hell" kind of thing and socked them away. Never expected an RV to actually happened and haven't thought about it much until I started reading all this chatter in the last few days.

2. Anonymous September 29, 2012 2:57 PM
What you are saying almost mirrors what TerryK has been told! We shall see. That's if the Iran war is not started or some other false flag event. Lol!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I believe the putz in Texas has a billion IQD about like I believe it is going to RV tomorrow night, or anytime in the foreseeable future. If he really has that kind of money why is he putting it in something that he'll never get it back out of? Sure he did and sure he does.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, September 30, 2012
Bluwolf HOW ARE WE DOING TONIGHT?

Bluwolf
HOW ARE WE DOING TONIGHT?

I HOPE FINE

[dinarchaser] bluwolf Very well being blessed by my Lord, God and Savior, and you?

[bluwolf] dinarchaser DOING THE SAME

[*jackrabbit*] bluwolf grandson lost his football game today

[bluwolf] *jackrabbit* IN MY DAY I LOST A LOT OF THEM BUT IT WAS THE COMPETEING THAT MADE THE DIFFERENCE

[2012jesus] High Alert! Millions Of Bankers Cant Bank Online. BofA Blames Hackers From Middle East. Bank Cyber Attacks By Iran? Black Monday October 1, 2012?

[bluwolf] 2012jesus THAT IS NOT THE REASON FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BANK ON LINE FOLKS, BUT I CANNOT SAY TO THE WHY AT THIS TIME. YOU CAN CHECK ON ABC NEWS YESTERDAY. TO SEE WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED, IT WAS ISSUED AM

[dewdrop] Have something to do with our blessing

[bluwolf] dewdrop YES

[Tenizen] bluwolf Banks seem to be preparing.

[bluwolf] Tenizen NO THEY ARE OVER THAT AS OF NOW

[keiji] bluwolf sounds like it could be ASN

[bluwolf] keiji SO BE IT IN GODS NAME

[socalcutie] Bluwolf, as always thank you for your astute, timely level headed guidance. Much appreciated.

[bluwolf] socalcutie YW

[blessing] bluwolf would you agree that all of this can bring us what we want when it comes back up? The banks that is? Thanks and great to see you friend

[bluwolf] blessing GOD SAID TELL ALL THAT THAT WHICH I PROMISED HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED

[1biz4u] bluwolf I'm not asking a date, but is it possible this could take to the end of this year to complete? thanks

[bluwolf] 1biz4u WHERE IS THE FAITH FRIEND

[bluwolf] FOLKS JUST MAINTAIN YOUR CALM FOR WHAT YOU SEEK IS ALREADY BEING SHIFTED FROM GODS ALMIGHTY HANDS TO YOURS AND IT SHALL BE SEEN SHORTLY,IT IS VERY CLOSE FRIENDS

bluwolf] ABC NEWS 5:15 AM YESTERDAY

[bluwolf] LISTEN UP LIKE I HAVE INFORMED BEFORE THERE ARE NO HACKERS HACKING THE BANKS. THAT IS MISINFORMATION AT ITS BEST

[bluwolf] THE TRUTH IS THAT IN THE EARLY MORNING ABC NEWS RADIO INFORMED THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE PROBLEMS WITH ON-LINE BANKING DURING THE DAY AND ESPECIALLY DURING THE LATE NIGHT HOURS,THEY EVEN MENTION BAO AND WF.

THAT NEWS WAS AT 5:15 AM YESTERDAY

[bluwolf] TRUTHFULLY WE NEED TO DECLARE THIS BABY IN FOR IT IS THERE

WHAT TO DO

1 - PRAISE GOD AND SEPARATE HIS 10%.

2 - GET RID OF ALL DEBTS AND START IN ZERO

3 - BUY YOUR TOYS [ HOUSES BOATS CARS ETC] IN CASH

4 - START INVESTING

5 - AND LIVE THE VIDA LOCA FROM THEN ON

THESE ARE MY SIMPLE STEPS

WAIT A MINUTE THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSE TO GO BETWEEN 2 AND 3

2 1/2 - MAKE A SMALL ACCOUNT JUST TO GET BY SAY 200,000. I CALL IT LIVING MONEY THEN WE FOLLOW ON

2 3/4 - ARE WE CLEAR ... THAT WILL GIVE YOU LEVERAGE UNTIL YOU START RECEIVING YOUR RETURNS FROM YOUR INVESTMENTS.

[bluwolf] WELL IN GODS NAME I BLESS YOU, I DECLARE IN GODS NAME PROSPERITY FOR ALL, I DECLARE HEALTH FOR ALL AND A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND FULFILLING LIFE FOR ALL AHEAD..

[Retchie08] bluwolf .. Clear enough.. sounds Good 2 Me... Thnx Bluwolf

[bluwolf] Retchie08 FOLLOW THOSE STEPS AND YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE

[Readynow] bluwolf do you think TerryK saying all his things can stop what we want?

[bluwolf] Readynow YES

[geranium234] bluwolf Hello do we still need to open non interest bearing accounts?

[bluwolf] geranium234 YES ALL MUST DO SO

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] Bluwolf- it has been discussed and asked that intel providers , gurus stay off the chats, because info needs to be kept quite and at times has caused problems, why is your situation and terryk's situation different

[bluwolf] DRAKEFORTRUTH SEE FRIEND I AM NOT TK AND I AM NOT GIVING OUT ANY INFO

[4given] bluwolf as of this day i wrote your name in my bible and as i open it each day your name calls into rememberance your dedication to God and therefore will pray His continued blessings into your life and for your Pro.31 wife :) blessings to you

[bluwolf] 4given HOW NICE TY

[4given] bluwolf You reap what you sow sir

[bluwolf] 4given YEA I GET YA

[4given] bluwolf and thank you :)

[bluwolf] 4given NO THANK YOU

[bluwolf] FOR WHATEVER REASON THAT SOME MAY HAVE NOT BEEN.. I HAVE BEEN VERY CAREFUL OF MY WORDS. I HAVE BEEN INSPIRING AND KEEPING TO THE REALITY OF THINGS. I DO NOT DO RATES OR DATES ,BUT I MUST INFORM WHEN THINGS ARE IN THE AIR, FOR IT IS FOR YOU TO KNOW. I DO NOT SEE THAT WHAT I HAVE PUT OUT THERE WILL CAUSE HARM TO SOME..

[spades] bluwolf do you thing we will see our blessing before the end of the year or do you think we will be into JAN like some have said

[bluwolf] spades IT IS SO CLOSE FROM GODS HANDS TO YOURS,,DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING YOU..

[geranium234] bluwolf Should we still expect an email with intructions and codes when it RVs

[bluwolf] geranium234 NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:25 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I stopped by Dinar Guru to see if Okie had any comments now that it was October and past his absolute drop dead date, and found they now have an RV Meter.

Dinar Guru RV Meters
Last updated:
10/1/2012

Dinar Gurus who feel Dinar will RV within days...
21%

Dinar Gurus who feel Dinar will RV between NOW and Jan 2nd 2013....
47%

Check back for Dinar Guru Meter updates...

This is not to be confused with the RV-O-Meter, the web's only RV meter, which was at 99.7 a year ago, but has come down a bit since (which is strange, because this lower number is indentified as "the highest recorded level ever on the RV-O-Meter to date." I blame the Illuminati.

The Web’s Only RV-O-Meter

The web’s only RV-O-Meter will gauge the progress of the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar as news, information, and intel is made available. As of September 23, 2012 the RV-O-Meter remains at a high-grade warning to “Prepare for Cash In”

The web’ s first and only RV-O-Meter remains at a weighted confidence level of 99.4%; The highest recorded level ever on the RV-O-Meter to date. The RV-O-Meter adjusts based on positive or negative significant events, achievements, and confidence levels.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

[quote="Deep Knight"]

Dinar Gurus who feel Dinar will RV between NOW and Jan 2nd 2013....
47% [quote]

Is that like Mitt the Nit's 47%?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:Is that like Mitt the Nit's 47%?
I have 95% confidence that these 47% have a 50-50 chance of being 100% alike.

As for the Dinaridjit world, Okie is finally back and posting, although he doesn't seem to have addressed his "there's no way this is going until October" statement.

10-2-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man HI PEOPLE--BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON COMPUTER. HAVE BEEN VERY INVOLVED IN THE OIL FIELD. IT HAS BEEN INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT LATELY TO OBTAIN CORRECT INTEL THAT WAS SHARABLE. I HEAR THE MANY RUMOR'S OUT THERE AND KNOW FROM SOURCES THAT IS JUST WHAT THEY ARE---RUMOR'S-WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE R/V SITUATION AND SHOULD REALIZE THAT IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT IS SCHEDULED TO--NO MAN KNOW'S THE DAY OR HOUR. I AM POSITIVE OF THE END RESULT'S BUT HAVE HEARD WIDE AND VARIED DATES FROM SOURCES. THIS LEAD'S ME TO BELIEVE THAT ABSOLUTELY NO ONE KNOW'S EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL OCCUR.

I have a feeling that the closest Okie was to an oil field was draining his truck's oil onto the neighbor's yard late at night while he was changing it. This comment was a whole lot more interesting.

10-3-2012 Newshound Guru Enorrste there is a difference between "changing the value" of the IQD (either free float or RV), on the one hand, and "removing the three zeros", on the other hand...the talk about delaying the removal of the three zeros until 2014 DOES NOT CONCERN US since we don't care when they remove the large notes in Iraq. All we care about is the RATE CHANGE. The bottom line is this: the change in the rate MUST precede the removal of the three zeros. Therefore, Saleh has no problem moving the date back on the removal of the three zeros to 2014. Why? Because he knows that they will all disappear automatically from the market when the RATE changes to $1, or more. This means that the date of 2014 could be 2024 for all he cares. The notes will disappear as soon as the rate gets to $1 or more! he drops another hint to us to allow us to see that the process of removing the three zeros is NO LONGER TIED to the RATE!

So this guy believes that the current Dinar is going to $3 to $5 dollars each, and afterwards they will still redenominate to make 1000 current ones equal one new one? So a one Dinar coin or note, the smallest possible denomination, will be worth $3,000 to $5,000? Really?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

[quote="Deep Knight"] Okie is finally back and posting Spread on, finally finished detoxing again, just made bail, was released from mental health hold, finally paid his internet bill????

Certainly makes more sense than anything he has said otherwise.

Well Enorrste sorta got it almost right, almost close even, but then veered off in to looney land and definitely backwards. So close, so close, and then back to fantasy land.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, October 5, 2012
WF said will have RV Rate Friday

[6:07:19 PM] brokenwrench: a personal friend of mine I just talked with said his personal banker at WF called him just after the bank closed today. He said they have the RV rate. they will do a final training session until noon then after lunch the RV will be live for personal bankers to contact large dinar holders to start making appointments Monday morning but walk ins with small amounts of dinar will start processing at 1pm in all progressive time zones. he said he cant tell what the rate is until after lunch Friday. He did say WF got a direct notice from the CBI as well as the UST. cash out will not be in FRNs.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:43 PM 0 comments

Oh yeah, well a personal friend of mine's brother-in-law's plumber's best friend from college said he contacted WF about the RV and they said WTF? Cash out will not be in FRNs but in lettuce leaves.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Won't cash out be in "Lawful money"?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

More likely to be bottle caps.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

According to this, Iraqi Dinars will be held by central banks as if they were gold, being backed by "black gold and real gold" - the latter being pumped out of the ground faster than oil in that huge Iraqi gold rush you hear about.

Sunday, October 7, 2012
An RV Theory - Dec 31st, 2012

This is a synopsis by KingDinar

My hopes is this will be a history lesson as well as a detailed theory
of the Iraq RV that does nothing more than make you think, maybe bring
you to a calm state in your investment.

Iraq plans to remove 3 zero’s. This is not a new plan. Actually, this
was a designed plan that began back in 2004. In 2004, Iraq came out
with the 25 Dinar and 100 Dinar coins.

Stop and think for a minute. This was a time when the Dinar was well
into 3500 Dinars to 1 US Dollar. Why in the world would a country
bring out a coin so low in value during this particular time?

Reason is, they were planning to drop the 3 zeros way back in 2004.
When it didn’t happened as planned, and they had the coins distributed
throughout the country, people were so angry that they were throwing
them in the streets.

I have been collecting articles since 2005, and last year my computer
crashed and lost it all
. I spent the last two weeks digging up as many
articles I could before presenting this. Some, the important ones, I
will have links to, others I have copied from other sites in their
archives. While collecting these articles, I created a timeline for
the last 7 years which displays each article, and who was quoted in
the article. Then as the time went, and if it was later found to be
true, they got a green check ✓, if untrue they got a red X .
The reason I did this was so I could tell over time, who was the ones
to listen to and who not to.

Surprising, Saleh and Shabibi, both from CBI, were the only two over 7
years that spoke truths.

Also, please understand when we translate the articles, using whatever
source (Google, etc) it never comes out correctly, which is why you
see things as watermelon and others pop up. Also the past, present,
and future tense gets scrambled in the translations. My two friends,
one in Jordan and the other in Turkey assists me in translating many
of these articles rather than using the translators so common mistakes
are not made. Back to the theory.

Iraq has tried to RV their currency every year from 2005 to 2008
without success as you already know. What started out to be a fix for
the US situation, turned out to actually be a global fix as has been
stated. Why they did not try to RV their currency from 18 January,
2009 - 16 January 2012, was due to an agreement Iraq had with the IMF
to show they could keep inflation down for 3 years without changing
their currency rate. Funny thing is, not one person caught this during
these 3 years. During this time, the Iraq Dinar was bought like crazy
as many stated it was going to RV so many times during this 3 year
period.

My thought was this was intentional, not by our gurus, but by our
government. Our government wanted US citizens to buy the Dinars like
they were going out of style. Why? Well, one reason, tax dollars on RV
time.
Secondly, I believe the US wanted a certain amount obtained by
us which it turn would be the global currency needed along side of
gold for when the global reset occurs. Thirdly, this was needed to
assist Iraq in raising their cash on hand. As I am sure many other
countries have also done. Now I mentioned global reset for a reason
and will back it with articles to prove this. Iraq Dinar will be the
global currency that will sit with gold in each country to back each
countries currencies.

The reason Iraq was picked (by the world) to be the world financial
fix was they are the only country in the world that has a currency
that can be backed by cash in hand. Iraq already is a gold backed
country (black gold and real gold).
Also a snippet taken from this
article LINK [bad link, or more likely, article does not exist]
“As Iraq — with one of the world’s largest untapped oil
deposits—continues to increase its oil production output for export,
the discovery of large quantities of gold changes the economic
landscape for the Middle Eastern country.” Another article stated Iraq
is pulling more ounces of gold from the ground per day than they are
barrels of oil per day.

Now we saw it mentioned probably 6 to 10 times each year from 2005 to
2011 talking about (lifting, removing, deleting, or lower denoms)
currency adjustments. During 2006 through 2009 so many referred to
this as a LOP when in truth it was the opposite. Some stated it was
removing 3 zeros from $0.00085, others thought it was removing the
Dinars with 3 zeros on it. The whole time it was referring to bringing
in a new set of currencies to go with the currency they already have.
It wasn’t until 2012, that we really started seeing many articles
referencing deleting the zeros. And in 2012, we know parliament
finally agreed and supported this to happen. If any saw the London
website where it had the picture of the 25,000 Iraq dinar and the
caption above stating Maliki approved and the statement below that
said CBI was planning to drop the zeros. Why do you think Iraq felt
they needed to add this on this website. So the heavy investors could
see, Iraq is ready. Iraq, is a safe and wealthy place to invest. Also
remember that every country Central Bank directors were at this
meeting in addition to WB, IMF, WTO, and the UN. This little picture
of the 25000 Dinar was a huge statement to all of these folks.

Iraq has all along had the plan to add new bills to the currency they
already have. You have to remember, Iraq has only one country to mimic
a democratic country by, and that’s USA. So they are doing exactly
what we have already done. We had the $10,000, $5,000 and $1,000 bills
and slowly removed them from circulation. They still exist, just used
between banks. Now we have the $100 and lower bills. Iraq is printing
(some say its printed already but I can show they are wrong) new bills
with lower numbers or values just as we did. Then when they come out,
they will draw in the larger notes which will be the global currency
used just by Central Banks.
They never intended to replace the
currency we have.

Now to quickly show they have not completed printing the new currency,
I have an article LINK that is Shabibi
telling the people and Parliament in a press release that the new
currency will not be ready in time (1 January 2013) and not to worry
as Shabibi says we have plenty of coinage in the vaults from 2004 and
2005 to use until the new currency is ready. Here is how it is stated
below:

Quote: “Noted that the central bank has reserves currency so that they
can in the process of deletion of zeros and coverage significantly.”

Also in this article, the deputy governor of CBI Mohammed Saleh states
that the delete the 3 zeros (RV) needs to be at the beginning of the
fiscal year (1 January). As this snippet taken from an article on 23
July 2012.

CBI: Zero’s must drop at beginning of year; Would cause accounting problems

July 23rd, 2012

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed
Saleh (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that “the project to
delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency needs a new financial
period, because all accounts start the new currency may be registered
books accounting currency different from the work recorded the
beginning of the year “.

Now, since we have not RV’d at this time. And everything I want to get
in here I can’t as to its size, let me hit the point that it is easy
to know when it will be. In this article
we have it too plainly stated, as well as this 2010 article snippet
below:

Central Bank: raise three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will not be
two years ago
(correctly translated is “for 2 more years”)
Hassan Rashed

Widened in recent calls to the Central Bank of Iraq need to direct
project raise three zeroes from the local currency, in the background
of the increased security risks faced by the transfer of banknotes
between banks and their branches in Baghdad and the provinces, as well
and leading the other caused by the wide circulation of large amounts
of Iraqi currency, which suffered from chronic inflation back to
almost three decades.
Despite the approval by the Iraqi Finance to draft up zeroes, but the
central bank adviser, Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh says the issue
is not as urgent cases and it is linked to achieving full economic
stability in Iraq.
He explained the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement to Radio
Free Iraq that the process of initiating a zeros will not be two years
ago. (remember past, present, future is distorted when using
translators)

My interpretation is: Basically saying that the process of dropping
the 3 zeros will not be for 2 more years.

So basically we are at the end of our journey. We have maybe less than
90 days to go to never wait for this anymore. Be done, fineto, over
with. Hang in there. Your really going to enjoy the rate. No where
near what most predict. Definitely higher. Clue: the longer they
waited, the more of a fix that is needed, the more valuable your
dinars have become.

Bless to all.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:17 AM

I know you've had a wait a long time, filled with predictions that it would happen next week, but this only means that your Dinars are now worth more due to that wait! Guess what? Deep Knight predicts that you'll still be waiting years from now, but then again, you Dinars will be super-valuable by then! Isn't that exciting?

I also like how KingDinar specifically tells us exactly what the rate would be - that is "dropping 3 zeros" from the present value of $0.00085 or $0.85 each, but then says the rate will be higher than has been predicted ($3 to $30 in the forums) at the end.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I found the article on gold in Iraq - from Caribbean Business News (many people don't know that Iraq is in the Caribbean) but the original source was Currency News Hound, home of the original RV-O-Meter!

Spotlight on Iraq gold as fog of war lifts
By : JOSÉ L. CARMONA
Caribbean Business News, Feb 17 2012

The recent discovery in Baghdad of what may be one of the world’s largest gold deposits could make Iraq a bigger producer of precious metal than oil, and help it pay its outstanding debt to Western countries stemming from the two Gulf Wars.

What’s more, the gold vein found in an eastern Baghdad neighborhood is expected to increase the area’s real estate prices with the influx of hundreds, if not thousands, of gold seekers, according to a report by currencynewshound.

As Iraq — with one of the world’s largest untapped oil deposits—continues to increase its oil production output for export, the discovery of large quantities of gold changes the economic landscape for the Middle Eastern country, noted James Méndez, president of Méndez Internet Management Services, an authorized money service business and Iraqi currency broker based in Puerto Rico.

“This means that in addition to large quantities of oil, Iraq will have one of the world’s largest gold deposits, which ensures the country will have plenty of money to pay its debts and to cover the cost of the upcoming revaluation of its currency, which should happen soon,” Méndez told CARRIBEAN BUISNESS online.

Mining operations continue in the upscale Aldajh area after the discovery of the existence of large quantities of gold in the soil, currencynewshound reported Wednesday.

For more than two years, exploration and drilling have been going on under the streets in the region, extending from Fudhaliyah to Obeidi, where low-lying water channels are used for the diversion of rainwater during flood seasons.

The drilling operations extend for several meters deep into the earth, except for longitudinal drilling spanning more than ten kilometers (6.2 miles), the online report said.

So far the mining has raised thousands of tons of earth, which has been set aside in order to extract the gold particles, the report said.

Strange that with all this activity and earth moving they're the only ones who have seemed to notice it...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, October 7, 2012
Dinar RV for Some – American Indians Cashing In

Wynn
Sat, Oct 6, 2012
Subject: Dinar CashIns by Indians Now

Hey R J Hender,

Was just told the Indians cashed their dinar… (Trillions)
Was also told there is allot of BULL going on around that town right now.
Cheers,
Wynn

Robert A Hender Jr has shared a video with you on YouTube
American Indians CashIn their Dinar – When Is Our Turn to RV?
by Robert A Hender Jr

Some detractors continue to claim that the Iraqi Dinar is as worthless as toilet paper. I disagree. Today I was informed that some American indians have just Cashed In their dinar. Are therer 3 tiers to our RV? Why have a few politicians gotten their dinars cashed in? Have the banks already received their lion's share of the global settlements? In Iraq this last week PM Maliki met with President Talibani and they are working out details that may pave the way for our RV. We will continue to monitor the situation. God Bless…

10-5-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady why do people invest in countries right after a war? usually a war happens, their currency bottoms out but after a war its time to rebuild and bring back up the value of their money…you can't expect them to instantly go back to what it was before when they had a complete infrastructure and all their industries were at 100%…everything was crushed…everything was wiped out…very few places were unaffected, so to start from the ground up and see such huge leaps as we are seeing… you cant see it if you dont stop thinking with a western mind set …its about them not us, its a speculative investment for us…we hope will pay off and I believe it will but this is theirs, we're just riding on their shirt tails and we helped in a major way building up their reserves to what they are whether it be through oil sales or buying their currency, we helped get them to this point…now its time for them to put on big boy pants, man up and free their country…and I believe after all these years and the much needed laws to make this come about, it's close.

10-5-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni This is confirmation again, that the CBI removed the larger 3 zero notes… the CBI took trillions of them out of circulation through the auctions. Some 12-16 trillion alone in April-July. This economist is right on..he is saying you cannot take our currency away, and do nothing and not hurt the people and the currency. It makes sense to me he is right. Now, you add the article…about the condition of the currency, and the problem IMO becomes even more serious. They simply cannot do nothing. The country is very dollarized right now and that needs to change. I cannot see the CBI continuing this for weeks, let alone months under the current circumstances. [post 2 of 2]

10-5-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni "need to apply project delete three zeros currency because it hurt to serve the citizens and national currency by reducing cash large groups of blocks in the local market." Sometimes the best articles are slipped in. Though this is not from the CBI, it is a very good article…it clearly says that you have to apply this now because if you don't it will hurt the citizen and the currency because you removed the 3 zero notes (reduced the cash large groups). This also confirms we are right they are removing them. Even though LOPers keep telling everyone they are not. lol There is no reason to remove these notes if they were LOPing the value in advance of the re-denomination. [post 1 of 2...stay tuned]

10-5-2012 Newshound Guru Administrator Bob I would describe the dinar news this weeks as 'fast and furious.' Maybe a better comparison is the book; 'Tortoise and the Hair.' Politically they stall out achieving little progress, while economically Iraq continues to stride for investment at record pace.

10-5-2012 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The situation with Iran at this time is fair, I am not worried about them. I'm very optimistic right now given the current state of the Middle East and the positive news on the HCL.

10-5-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 national conference should usher in a nice rv within a nickle of kuwait real fast…kuwaits rate…$3.58

10-5-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman all news is positive…we hearing stuff from iraq, smart cards for iraq citizen having 1.26 on them, cant prove yet but hearing some type of revalue went down last saturday…again hearing from top spots but still no proof…was also told if real could take from 3 to 40 days to release world wide, im still not sold but i can hope…i really cant see the rate that low.

10-5-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 Where do you guys go to get all this bull crap knee deep about RV's in country…when it hits it will be global.

10-5-2012 Newshound Guru Med [What effect do you think Iran has on the RV?] None!

10-5-2012 Intel Guru Blaino We…discussed in the past how it would be released and not cause major problem going from being worthless to becoming more valuable than the US Dollar, well I think we're seeing how they are making the transition within Iraq. There is still a lock down on the boarders of Iraq from taking Dinar out of the country. I still believe that if this is a pushed to finish up on the final issues that the Iraqi government faces, by the US government before the elections, we should see the National Conference take place as a final step to announcing the completion of Article 140, the HCL Laws, and most importantly the implementation of the Erbil Agreement ready to go through at or about the same time as the release from CH 7 being announced….it's just a matter of timing. [post 2 of 2]
10-5-2012 Intel Guru Blaino We now are getting releases from the CBI stating that the dinar stands at 1.18 USD per Dinar. I still believe that the rate of $1.30 that came out a few weeks ago was a solid and accurate report that was not supposed to go public just yet, because we only heard a few days ago that it was at 1:1 against the dollar, now you hear about 1.18 rate as of this morning… I still think that they are understating the true value of the Dinar at this point. Keeping a lid on the actual rate that it holds to the public. There is no reason for them to make any of these rate statements except for public relations boasting at this point since as we all know it is still able to be purchased at 1166 per dollar. So what does this mean….well it means that…what they are doing is creating the perception of a value for "In Country" at this time as to not cause a shock throughout the economy of Iraq once this is released at it's "True Value". [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

10-5-2012 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [I just wanted to know if you have heard anything about the smart cards and if it really is an indicator for the RV.] That's something that's been twisted and misunderstood for a long time. The smart cards aren't an indicator of the RV.

10-5-2012 Intel Guru Footforward The RV is going to happen, I am absolutely sure. I am still looking for double digits and still looking for something to pop relatively quickly, within the next few days. There is a drastic misinformation campaign to try to get people to give up their dinar. It's going to be like this until the RV happens. If we don't have an RV in the next few days, expect the dinar to tank, decrease. Do not panic. It is going to do this to get people give up. Do not give up your dinar. It is a manipulative move. When the RV happens, you will not find it out in an article. The first place you will hear about it will be at the banks. There will not be a free float. The value will be controlled.

10-5-2012 Newshound Guru Doc What is interesting is the statements by Allawi lined up nicely with recent news. First we have Maliki making payments to the Kurds and have seen more articles concerning the HCl status then we have seen in a month. We are beginning to believe that Maliki may know the questioning process is imminent and is at least for now playing along. We hope this is correct and have modified our opinion that once we see resolution concerning Ebril/HCl we are pretty well there. Based on Allawi's statements this appears to be the holy grail so to speak. [Post 2 of 2 ]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:12 PM

1 comment:

1. Anonymous October 7, 2012 4:55 PM
Robert, all of us could have given your little discertation: I cannot speak for all of us although I am sure you would agree with me that we the people are tired of the lies , the promises this mis intel, the dis info .... the only fact is we have nothing. You could say ... Hope we have ..... or now is only faint hope. Alot of us have lost homes , families and more... we are tired. The bad guys know it. If they can cash out there is no need for them to let us.. tell me have just realized an eight year sucker punch. Is the truth really being revealed we have been suckered into a hoax by George and the criminals. The likely hood of any of the bad guys going to jail and the system changing is borderline none to zero. God Bless You : God Bless America....

Darn those American Indians, besides the dying off from diseases they didn't have immunities to and having their lands stolen, they have all the luck!
"Follow the Money"