Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
mike traynor

Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby mike traynor » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:44 pm

What is your experience with these two? I have a friend who has tried to get deals done with them for years and it is nothing but delay and double talk. Always another signature to get. Always a banker who needs to fly somewhere. Always waiting on INTERPOL. Always waiting on compliance.

Then when all that gets done, it starts over. Well, we have solved the problems, but our paperwork is old and we need a new proof of funds. Then you have to get a signature. Then a banker has to fly somewhere. Then compliance needs new signatures. Then you get everything.

And then the proof of funds is too old, so you have to start again.

It never stops.

What a joke.

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 12:02 am
Location: Brea, CA

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby Arthur Rubin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 pm

I have no personal experience with them, but it seems to me that anyone waiting for INTERPOL probably has other problems. Normally, financial background checks, if needed, are done through local police agencies, who will contact INTERPOL if they think it needed.

Comments from the experts?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Posts: 524
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:08 am
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby rogfulton » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:33 pm

As far as I know, only law enforcement agencies can contact INTERPOL and only for Official Business - is a person wanted internationally, is this document or vehicle reported stolen in another country, etc.

The INTERPOL check suggested by Mike Traynor is expressly not allowed.

I work for the Texas Department of Public Safety (civilian).

BTW Mike, we probably aren't going to do your due diligence for you regarding these two. Research them yourself on the Intar-webs.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10752
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 am

Mike, welcome to Quatloos.

You have not said what kind of deals your "friends" were trying to do with this pair, or what if any funds have changed hands during this quadrille.

To be blunt, this acts like, smells like, and probably is a scam of some sort, usually upfront fee fraud comes immediately to mind with something like this, but it could be a little more complicated than that, but it comes back to scam, with your "friends" being the scamees.

A little hint, there is NO reason for INTERPOL to be involved in this and they DONOT work with the public, they are an inter police networking agency, so this is NOT a good sign. If INTERPOL is involved it is a good time to be elsewhere.

No legitimate businessman does business in this fashion. They have their ducks in a row and do things by the numbers or they are not in business very long.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Olsenfin

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby Olsenfin » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Why in the world would anyone want, repeatedly, to do deals with someone who behaves like that? Wouldn't such behavior be a pretty good indicator that this is someone whom you DO NOT want to deal with?

mike traynor

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby mike traynor » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:32 am

Yes I agree. I have advised my friends that a professional will have his ducks in a row up front and will not have to continually add additional steps as a transaction goes along. It is just a tactic to stall. I have never believed in these programs anyway, and these two clowns could not get out of a clown car at a circus if they were the only two inside.

mike traynor

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby mike traynor » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:37 am

rogfulton

I have searched them and it is sparse. However, the few people that have heard about them tell me that they are "pretenders". In Texas you say "big hat, no cattle".

mike traynor

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby mike traynor » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:08 pm

My client has been at this for 6 months. Every week it is a new excuse . . . somebody at the bank forgot a signature, signatures are old and have to be redone, wrong banker signed the paper, etc. Same old story. Keep an eye out for these guys.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10752
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 pm

At this point, it should be a case of run, don't walk, to your local DA and state AG, and file charges, this is fraud, and should be reported as such, the likelihood of the victims ever seeing any of their money back decreases with each passing hour. If you have any kind of fiduciary relationship with these people, you are obligated to take these actions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

mike traynor

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby mike traynor » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:02 pm

I have advised my client to quit returning their calls. He keeps holding out hope that he will land the big one. I have told the client I no longer want to represent him. I sent him a 'final invoice' for my legal services. I hope he will follow my advice.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10752
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:35 am

Better late than never, but your client still had best have a dialogue with local law enforcement as well, and at the very least should look to less expensive ways of throwing his money away.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Texas

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby Texas » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am

It is very funny reading all of the posts, I've known Stan Casad since grade school and I talk to him a couple times per week. Stan has only had Hundreds of clients that said they had money to do business and didn't. Hundreds of clients that said they had paper for sale and didn't. Also numbers of clients that said they were traders or connected to traders and weren't. Now that Stan has stopped dealing with Stupid Brokers his life is changing for the good.
I have never spoken to Kevin Wheeler, but If I had the needed funds I would sign up in a minute. I know for a fact that Kevin had Stan's clients to the finish and they fell on their face many more than one time. Stan only makes money if a transaction is completed, he needs real clients that are not trying to be someone they are not!
I know that Stan has a partner or two and he has had some individuals that loaned money to keep the business moving forward. I am very sure that any funds loaned by Partners or Individuals will be re-paid and all will be happy.

London Girl

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby London Girl » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:36 am

Dear All,
I do not know Stan Casad, but have done business with Kevin Wheeler and can tell you he is the real deal. I have made money for my clients more than one time with Mr. Wheeler. Anyone that says Mr. Wheeler can not preform with a real client, have no idea what they are talking about and my bank account could prove that. Your friends must have been or had clients like Stan Casad's clients, completely full of it.

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 12:02 am
Location: Brea, CA

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby Arthur Rubin » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 am

It would be interesting to know if Texas and London Girl were posting from the same IP address.....

I mean, normally IP addresses are restricted for the admininstrators' use, but double-posting under different names is a violation of the TOS.
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: expand reason
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6338
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby wserra » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am

Arthur Rubin wrote:It would be interesting to know if Texas and London Girl were posting from the same IP address.....


Yep. And it ain't London or Texas, tovarisch.

ETA: the board log shows that a poster - one "Ron Brooks" - made two posts to this thread today and then deleted them both. And yes, "Ron" posts from the same IP.

Rather than delete/ban, I prefer to let this stuff stand, as an example of how scammers use sock puppets. Matter of fact, I'm locking their posts, so they can't come back and delete 'em.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10752
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:27 am

Wes, thanks.

Those posts reek of sock puppetry to begin with, and any time I see that kind of a glowing recommendation, particularly after some of the previous posts, I get my snorkel and sharp things out. They're usually not quite that blatant, but they are what they are. I would think the diversion was just a teensy bit after the fact though considering how long this post has been out there, but then I guess that comes of being an inept scam artist.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div
Posts: 3870
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:41 am
Contact:

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby webhick » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:54 am

Not only do we have three people from the same IP address, we've got three people who can't seem to log in. I've got like a whole page of failed login attempts.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie

Texas

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby Texas » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 pm

wserra wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:It would be interesting to know if Texas and London Girl were posting from the same IP address.....


Yep. And it ain't London or Texas, tovarisch.

ETA: the board log shows that a poster - one "Ron Brooks" - made two posts to this thread today and then deleted them both. And yes, "Ron" posts from the same IP.

Rather than delete/ban, I prefer to let this stuff stand, as an example of how scammers use sock puppets. Matter of fact, I'm locking their posts, so they can't come back and delete 'em.


For what reason would I want to delete my post?

Texas

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby Texas » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:03 am

rogfulton wrote:As far as I know, only law enforcement agencies can contact INTERPOL and only for Official Business - is a person wanted internationally, is this document or vehicle reported stolen in another country, etc.

The INTERPOL check suggested by Mike Traynor is expressly not allowed.

I work for the Texas Department of Public Safety (civilian).

BTW Mike, we probably aren't going to do your due diligence for you regarding these two. Research them yourself on the Intar-webs.


That is why Mike Traynor has no idea of what he is talking about, I think he is just talking to be talking.

Texas

Re: Stan Casad / Kevin Wheeler

Postby Texas » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:13 am

mike traynor wrote:Yes I agree. I have advised my friends that a professional will have his ducks in a row up front and will not have to continually add additional steps as a transaction goes along. It is just a tactic to stall. I have never believed in these programs anyway, and these two clowns could not get out of a clown car at a circus if they were the only two inside.


Again Mike your talking to be talking, you do not know Stan Casad like I do, your the CLOWN and maybe you work for the CIRCUS? :violin:


Return to “THE DILIGIZER BOARD -- Securities Fraud -- Due Diligence in Finance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests