FHTM (Fortune High Tech Marketing)

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: FHTM (Fortune High Tech Marketing)

Post by Skapegoat13 »

WOW - what a bunch of misinformed losers. Isaacs never stole anyone's intellectual property. He has a great working relationship with Time Warner who owns the trademark to the word fortune. He never tried to scam a scammer or anyone else. Bankalchemist is nothing but a sore loser and a con man himself who has been sued for slander on many occasions and LOST!

The FTC has gotten a stipulated preliminary injunction on FHTM and its founders which include a total asset freeze with no possibility of parole.

It would be nice if people here got their facts straight, but I dont see how that is possible after reading many of the beligerant and slanderous comments.

Mr. Isaacs was indeed the victim who had the balls and perseverance to work so diligently on ridding this country of a huge pyramid scheme that stole 100's of millions of dollars from over 500,000 families.

Its unfortunate that nobody here could take the time to that him for his efforts instead you insult him at any chance you can.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

::sigh:: Knock it off Joseph. We all know who you are and you're not fooling anyone.

Time may have a trademark on a stylized form of the word Fortune, but so do several others. Your trademark violation has nothing to do with the word "fortune" and you know it. You took the FHTM logo, 'shopped the word "social" onto it, used it to market a service which piggybacked the original trademark holder's service AND made it look like they were totally on board with it. It was unoriginal, dishonest and deceptive.

Nothing you say now can change any of this. We have the court order in which you agreed that you violated FHTM's trademark and agreed to stop violating FHTM's trademark. We have the archived web page showing how you violated their trademark.

To keep pretending that you are some kind of hero only demonstrates to anyone reading this thread that you may be suffering from delusions of grandeur and a serious need to be the center of attention.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

BULL SHIT. Joseph never took the FHTM logo and used it in commerce. Once again you do a great job of talking out of your ass.
webhick

Post by webhick »

YOUR press release demonstrates otherwise, Joseph.

ETA: And I didn't say anything about commerce. Just that you marketed a service.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

He's back ... again. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick

Post by webhick »

He seems to like waiting until the dust settles and tries to get in the last word. Fat chance, Joseph.
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

Do you really think we care about your delusional opinions? No we dont. Who cares about his press release? it has nothing to do with anything.

Here are the only salient points worth discussing:
1. Isaacs was an FHTM rep. He discovered after a short time of about 4 months that they were running a massive pyramid scheme and their business was built on lies;
2. They sued him to shut him up and to stop spreading the word about their illegal business - it had nothing to do with trademarks!!!
3. FHTM's attempt to stifle his freedom to speech backfired;
4. FHTM was closed by the FTC due to Isaacs determination and effort to bring justice to the 100's of thousands of victims;
5. Anything else pulled from an FHTM motion was the same BS they used to entice reps to join their scam.

END OF DISCUSSION.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Actually, the discussion ramains open as long as necessary to rebut and refute lies which are posted.

Although Isaacs might be attempting a spin to make him look less unattractive to future suck<<<< investors, the facts remain unchanged.

FHTM was a pyramid scam from which Isaacs bailed.

He then went into leech mode, attempting to capitalize on the FHTM name.

All the court documents and wayback machine Internet pages completely support this.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

Isaacs never had any intention nor did he ever capitalize on the pyramid scheme FHTM. I have lost all respect for any of the posters here. You must be the same folks that get conned into MLM and then believe guys like Paul Orberson are god like creatures that can do no wrong. Whatever. The more you talk the more ignorant you sound.

The facts remain unchanged and you are totally 100% wrong about what are facts and what is a tale spun by FHTM that was totally fictional.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Joseph, you like to think that you brought down FHTM, but the writing was on the wall with those folks back in late '09. On December 10, 2009, North Dakota issued a Cease and Desist against the company. The press release in which YOU announce your piggyback scam is dated February 1, 2010 - nearly two months later. Montana issued their own C&D a month after that. In April, FHTM sued you for the trademark stuff. A month later you came onto this forum and tried to solicit victims for a class action lawsuit.

Look like facts those do. To blow smoke up posters' asses, you try. Rewrite history, you cannot.

Aside from maybe a drive by milk dud or two, no one here believes that FHTM was operating a legitimate enterprise. And neither were you.
I know the truth

Post by I know the truth »

From someone who has been on the inside of all of this stuff I will say that this can all be verified and as I see it, Scapegoat is correct. Joe Isaacs won his case that FHTM put against him. This is all recorded and I know how pissed off the FHTM were. Joe Isaacs posted about what was happening to him after FHTM sued him. But the truth of the matter is what info he and other found out has been of a tremendous help to the FTC in what they ended up confirming. Had Time Warner ( who does by the way OWN the word FORTUNE, not just the style of the name) not gotten involved when they found out that FHTM was suing Isaacs for the name FORTUNE ( that FHTM claimed they owned) none of this may have ever happened. But Paul Orberson thought that he would never get caught doing what he was doing and yet, Joe has won his case, the FTC has shut FHTM down and Orberson and Mills are most likely going to jail. Now that the judge has signed off on all of this, now we will see just how many millions he stole and cheated people out of and we will see how many more of the top reps will be sued to get people their money back. I know who all of the players are and no matter what you may think of Joe Isaacs or what you may think you know about him and his case, HE WON and FHTM is done. Everything he has said has been true and has been found to be true by the courts. Sometimes be the man who stands up for what is right, is not always the most popular, but Isaacs was not the one up on stage thumping his bible and lying out his ass as Paul was. If you don't think Paul screwed so many of us higher ups around then why do you think we don't want anything to do with him and having the team follow him into his new deal, Zija. The proof is all in the court papers and Joe's case was mostly in arbitration so you don't have all of the final info on that such as when Time warner stepped in and FHTM had to admit they falsely accused Isaacs of stealing their name. Isaacs won that because he was right!
Here is to the truth and here is to the man who does the right thing , even when others don't understand the whole story. People, please educate yourselves and read ALL Of there receivers info that is on the www.FHTM.net website so that you will truly understand how deep this crime was. I do know the truth and it is about time that the truth has come out and that Isaacs and the people who filled the class action have been proven right.
I personally cant wait to see how many years they have to serve in prison.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Anybody keeping track of how many times Joe has gotten yet another login on Quatloos? This might be a record.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

obadiah wrote:Anybody keeping track of how many times Joe has gotten yet another login on Quatloos? This might be a record.
I don't know, but it might be time to consider blocking the ISP for a while until all of these phony "fans" of Joe Issacs disappear. Or even better, Joe gives up on the bogus posting and just shows up here to defend himself openly under his own name.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
I know the truth

I am so NOT Joe Isaac's! LOL!!! :haha:
You just don't want to believe that their are others who know the truth. :beatinghorse:
Plus, Joe is a Guy.... I have given birth so I know I am not Joe Isaacs! LOL! :snicker:
webhick

Post by webhick »

This one is from from a different state than Joe was previously posting. I say previously posting since he's been using an anonymous proxy since he came back. I find it highly suspicious that Joe's been using an anonymous proxy and then..suddenly a wild supporter appears in a different state!
I know the truth

I assure you I am not Joe Isaacs . I am not a supporter of anything but the truth. He does happen to be correct on all that has been posted.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

webhick wrote:This one is from from a different state than Joe was previously posting. I say previously posting since he's been using an anonymous proxy since he came back. I find it highly suspicious that Joe's been using an anonymous proxy and then..suddenly a wild supporter appears in a different state!
He's done other countries before. From page 6:
F: It is also alleged that the Respondent name Dell Wann is an alias for an individual named Joseph M. Isaac ("Isaacs") who is a former sales representative for FHTM and is using the domain name for criticize the complainant.

I guess Time Warner couldn't help Joe with that one because the word "Fortune" was not at issue, and it was in India.
webhick

Post by webhick »

I know the truth wrote:Joe Isaacs won his case that FHTM put against him.
...snip...
The proof is all in the court papers and Joe's case was mostly in arbitration so you don't have all of the final info on that such as when Time warner stepped in and FHTM had to admit they falsely accused Isaacs of stealing their name. Isaacs won that because he was right!
Well, if the proof exists then show it. You don't get to claim a success like that and expect everyone to take your word for it. Especially here, where Joseph's own actions on this forum have effectively put his credibility into the negative.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I know the truth wrote:Joe Isaacs won his case that FHTM put against him.
Well, of course he did. That's why Judge Forester ordered him to
(i) immediately take offline and render inaccessible http://www.fortunesocial.com; http://www.fortunewebinars.com; and http://www.fhtmwebconnect.com; (ii) immediately cease and desist using the trademarks identified in Exhibits A and B to Fortune’s Motion for Preliminary Injunction; and (3) immediately cease and desist offering for sale the FHTM Webconnect and Fortune Webinars products.
What, pray tell, would be a loss? Being shot at dawn?
I know the truth wrote:Time Warner ( who does by the way OWN the word FORTUNE, not just the style of the name)
Pathetic bullshit. Search TESS. Here are the first 50 of 1610 trademarks that contain "Fortune":
TESS wrote:1 85772921 SOLDIER OF FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
2 85771694 SOLDIER OF FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
3 85771672 SOLDIER OF FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
4 85690021 4341433 MONEY METER BUILD YOUR FORTUNE. MEASURE YOUR SUCCESS. TSDR LIVE
5 85697004 HEADRUSH FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE TSDR LIVE
6 85688012 FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE TSDR LIVE
7 85548385 FAKE OR FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
8 85843729 FF$ TSDR LIVE
9 85703956 EYES OF FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
10 85853838 SAFARI FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
11 85853830 SPACE FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
12 85813474 FORTUNES OF ASIA TSDR LIVE
13 85753339 "FORTUNE FAVORS THE PREPARED." TSDR LIVE
14 85749292 PEACE LOVE & FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
15 85741296 4338638 FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
16 85663947 EPICFORTUNE TSDR LIVE
17 85849346 TREE OF ETERNAL FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
18 85836460 FORTUNE STAR TSDR LIVE
19 85619217 YOUR FORTUNE IS WITHIN TSDR LIVE
20 85619201 FORTUNE AND FRAME TSDR LIVE
21 85497525 FORTUNE BRACELET TSDR DEAD
22 85676189 LUCKY FORTUNE DRAGON RICE TSDR LIVE
23 85926624 LUCKY FORTUNE NUMBERS TSDR LIVE
24 85759966 FORTUNE COOKIE COACHING TSDR LIVE
25 85663988 4333944 EPICFORTUNE TSDR LIVE
26 85660629 4333926 EPIC FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
27 85510523 GOOD FORTUNE SUPERMARKET TSDR LIVE
28 85330542 FORTUNE EAGLE TSDR LIVE
29 85758205 SATYA FORTUNE INCENSE, MFRS.: SHRINIVAS SUGANDHALAYA, 1/9, 8TH CROSS, MAGADI ROAD, P. B. NO. 2318, BENGALURU - 560 023, E-MAIL: INFO@NAGCHAMPA.CO.IN, WEBSITE: http://WWW.NAGCHAMPA.CO.IN, SATYA NAGCHAMPA, SATYA SAI BABA NAG CHAMPA, SRINIVAS SUGANDHALAYA TSDR LIVE
30 85840534 MILLER FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
31 85627416 POP! FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
32 85591916 4332841 UNICORN FORTUNES TSDR LIVE
33 85530513 4332715 VOLCANIC FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
34 85530452 4332713 LAVISH FORTUNES TSDR LIVE
35 85910214 HOT FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
36 85563380 FORTUNE COOKIE MAKER TSDR LIVE
37 85916497 MISS FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
38 85458484 FORTUNE HEALTH TSDR DEAD
39 85324491 TOWER OF FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
40 85828017 FORTUNE FLIP TSDR LIVE
41 85806298 FIESTA OF FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
42 85799501 ZORA'S FORTUNES TSDR LIVE
43 85789764 ORIENTAL FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
44 85660758 EPIC FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
45 85694480 FORTUNE'S BONES PROJECT TSDR LIVE
46 85658004 SWELL FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
47 85565070 FUNDING FUTURE FORTUNES TSDR DEAD
48 85404278 INFERNO OF FORTUNE TSDR LIVE
49 85777708 TREEFREE FORTUNE COOKIES TSDR LIVE
50 85478290 FORTUNE FALCON
The first on the list - "Soldier of Fortune" - is owned by a company named "Kensington Court LLC", not Time Warner. Hell, plain old "Fortune" (#15) is owned by Fortune International Inc., 56 Veronica Ave. Somerset NEW JERSEY 08873 - not Time Warner. In fairness, it's a word mark, like "FHTM".

You just make this stuff up as you go along, don't ya, Joe?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

If you read the outcome of the case you would know that all of the FHTM motions were nothing by BS spouted by their high priced attorneys in a feeble effort to destroy and discredit Isaacs.

Obviously that didnt happen since HIS CASE DISMISSED, FHTM PAID HIM TO GO AWAY AND THEY WERE SHUT DOWN FOR OPERATING A PROLIFIC PYRAMID SCHEME BY THE FTC.

In spite of the crazy crap you wish to believe he was very instrumental in getting the AG's, the FTC, the IRS and the Justice department to crawl up Paul Orberson's rectum.

This outcome would never have happened if he wasnt telling the truth. Considering you all claim to be "fraud busters" you sure have a warped sense of reality.

PS. Judge Forrester also dismissed the case later on for LACK OF EVIDENCE to support the FHTM horseshit.