Ahmed Benyahtu

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
chiron34
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Ahmed Benyahtu

Post by chiron34 »

Does anyone know, or had dealings with:

Ahmed Benyahtu
Managing Director
Benyahtu Holdings
Benyahtu Investments
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.

If so, I would be pleased to learn of your experience.

I am a solo consultant helping companies to raise equity for business expansion purposes. I just received an unsolicited approach from Ahmed Benyahtu that said, in part: I 'm a financial consultant / private investor located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I want to investigate the possibility and preferential Conditions/gains of investing some of my available funds into your company/projects as a foreign partner as loan/investment with-in $100million -$1billion...for 3-5% Interest rate (Not Fixed), term's also can be reset,We are seeking the attention of investors, project owners and general business facilitators on a 3.5% interest rate per annum on long term investment projects that can generate up to 10% ROI within the period.

'The email was not couched in good English or punctuation. not that that is an indicator of anything in particular. What concerns me is that a name and company check on Google, LinkedIn and Facebook drew blanks each time.

Any advice given will be appreciated.

chiron34
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Ahmed Benyahtu

Post by notorial dissent »

I strongly suggest you do a little much needed due diligence research on the web under 419 emails and Nigerian Scam emails, you'll find lots, and then find another line of work.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

chiron34 wrote:'The email was not couched in good English or punctuation. not that that is an indicator of anything in particular.
That is an indicator of something in particular.

Anyone, be it person or corporation, with that much capital to invest, would want to put the best face possible on their operation. And if they truly have that much, why wouldn't they have hired someone who could write English well enough to create a sense of confidence in their target audience.

If their motive is something else, they won't care how they present themselves. And not finding any registration information is another fact that should send you running the other way.

As mentioned by notorial dissent, the most common examples are Nigerian 419 scams.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Those with "$100million -$1billion" to invest rarely initiate negotiations by emailing complete strangers.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:Those with "$100million -$1billion" to invest rarely initiate negotiations by emailing complete strangers.
Rarely???? How about never ever. This just reads too much like a classic 419 scam from start to finish for it to be anything else.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:Rarely???? How about never ever.
"He used . . . sarcasm."
- Luigi Vercotti
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:Those with "$100million -$1billion" to invest rarely initiate negotiations by emailing complete strangers.
notorial dissent wrote:Rarely???? How about never ever. This just reads too much like a classic 419 scam from start to finish for it to be anything else.
I had $100 million - $1 billion and I would frequently initiate investment negotiations with complete strangers.

Of course, that may be the reason I no longer have $100 million to $1 billion.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
chiron34
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by chiron34 »

Thank you all for confirming my own views. I just needed your confirmation that my feelings were correct.

chiron34