Treason In Australia

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Treason In Australia

Post by JamesVincent »

Apparently high ranking officials of the Australian government have been charged with treason.

http://dnews.co.nz/node/26
High ranking members of the Australian Government including Kevin Rudd, Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott are facing charges of treason in the Australian Federal Court.

The prosecution was brought against Rudd and Abbott as well as the Australian Electoral Commission by Brian Shaw after the Oath of Allegiance and reference to the British Crown were removed from Australian laws.
This treason is so far reaching that the Governor General has to conceal it.

http://omegatimes.com/article.php?intid=1321
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has been charged with Acts of Treason before the Courts of Australia. This is being concealed by the Governor General Quentin Bryce, the Judiciary and the Press ... who are also implicated in the treason. Brian Shaw, who has laid these charges, provides the following update.
How reliable is this information? It is so reliable there is a 147 page affidavit to support it.

http://199.85.215.243/Affidavit_Brian_Shaw_vs_AEC.pdf

I think we all will like para. 16, relating to human trafficking turning your birth certificates into a "bond" which is then sold all over the world.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Backo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Treason In Australia

Post by Backo »

I see that the plaintiff is a declared vexatious litigant in Victoria.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/ ... 7/148.html

I am therefore not expecting the fall of the Australian government to occur in the near future.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While realize that the British based judicial systems operate on a somewhat different plain than the US ones, but I guess I don't see how this utter nutter, and that is what he is, if not senile in the bargain, could even begin to prosecute something like this. i couldn't wade through all of it, but was there actual a remedy request that was within the bounds of reality to begin with?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Backo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Backo »

I will not pretend to have read the pleadings in detail but I did skim and the flavour of his claim is that the West Australian government introduced an Act which changed references in other Acts from "The Queen" to "the State of Western Australia". The argument is that this somehow removed the Queen as the head of State for Australia without referendum, which would be unconstitutional.

It's nonsense.

In Mr Shaw's case, as a vexatious litigant, he would need leave of the Court to bring an action. No Court would give that leave based on the pleadings I read and the thing would die. In the case of someone who hadn't been declared, the Defendant would ordinarily file a defence followed by an application to strike out or permanently stay the proceedings. Again, based on the pleadings, such an application would most likely be granted. Costs would follow against the (likely) impecunious defendant. Much money wasted by the Crown.

In direct answer to your question, there is no remedy request in the pleadings that I could see which was within the bounds of reality or which was even deserving of a hearing on its merits.

We have an election coming up in a few months and, afterwards, there will be a spike in frivolous litigation involving the electoral commission similar to this matter by the lunatic fringe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought as much.

Crazy does seem to be universal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I believe I have stumbled across Mr. Shaw's webpage where he documents his ... err ... efforts?
There's a ton of stuff here, much Biblical, much cryptic. He has also uploaded some of his court documents and, even better, transcripts!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]