Global Information Network - Kevin Trudeau's Latest Scam

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Global Information Network - Kevin Trudeau's Latest Scam

Post by fortinbras »

Trudeau could make money legitimately .... but Trudeau won't make money legitimately. His entire career has been conning people. He has reached a point, common with a lot of sociopaths, where, for him, telling the truth takes as much effort as it takes honest people to conjure up lies. Y'know how kids (or at least boys) get interested for awhile in doing magic tricks - there's a sort of thrill in fooling people; well, for con artists like Trudeau that thrill comes from swindling people, from impersonating and defrauding, and he never grew out of wanting that thrill. He is almost organically unable to be honest.
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

Was up late last night and doing some channel surfing when I stumbled across an infomercial of Kevin Trudeau. Almost fell off my chair that it was on but also from laughing so hard at how silly he truly sounded.

Wonder if the FTC knows it was on. I was tired so didn't bother getting the channel it was on, but definitely one of the cable networks. Just like Timex, he takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
Founder/President Eagle Research Associates http://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It Available in soft cover and eBook on Amazon.com
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

EagleOne wrote:Was up late last night and doing some channel surfing when I stumbled across an infomercial of Kevin Trudeau. Almost fell off my chair that it was on but also from laughing so hard at how silly he truly sounded.

Wonder if the FTC knows it was on. I was tired so didn't bother getting the channel it was on, but definitely one of the cable networks. Just like Timex, he takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
I've seen it too - typical sycophant interviewer with Kevin spewing crap.

It was on FETV (Family Entertainment TV), a channel that is bunched with the religious stations on my carrier. I have also noticed Highway to Heaven is on that channel, to give you an idea of the typical programming.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

Same here, less the late-night aspect (5:45 PM today, on WRJK-LD, channel 22-7, for those of you keeping score). Selling Natural Cures 2014, a.k.a. Natural Cures: Secrets "They" Don't Want You To Know About (2014 ed.), plus a couple of bonus items: a weight loss CD ("Title censored!"), and a book on "Natural Pain Relief." The Natural Cures book advertises natural cures (their word) for more than 50 specific diseases; the pain relief book is being sold with the come-on that you can stop "popping pills" or going to physical therapy.

Basically, the same old slime-like behavior, pretty much what got Judge Gettleman into such a fuss a couple of years ago.
---
Morrand
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

If you have older irony meters you might want to get new ones before you read this.

A friend of mine posted a pic from a petition page (no link to give you). The whole reason she posted? It is a petition to free Trudeau and, when she looked at it closer, it actually originated from a clean energy scam site. If I get a chance I'll try to track it down.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Cert denied yesterday on ten-year sentence. The link is just an order list. Trudeau doesn't deserve more from the Supreme Court than a name in a long list.

But don't worry, Kevin. You can always write "The Commissary They Don't Want You to Know About".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor Kevvy, must be hard to shill his fake products and his useless books from prison, particularly when he has been enjoined from all of that I believe.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.