Dave Schmidt had better be right about the RV

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by DailyPlanet »

... if not, he is going to look pretty foolish.

/ From the DF Forum:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/DragonFamil ... owtopic=16 /

In his own words, at 14 minutes into this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ACTalkXtco
"This is ludicrous, it's stupid. This the biggest scam in history..."
"I am the biggest absolute fool. We are all enormously stupid."

(This is the actual TRUTH - which he then wraps up in other words - but it comes through.)

What's he saying now?:
"Something has to happen before July 1st... because the new Basel three standards come into effect and the Iraqi stock exchange will open then"
He seems to KNOW something is wrong - since he asks (some relevant questions):
Who is buying your Dinar - That money has to come from somewhere?
What is the source of funds?
How will they pay you?: (cf. FRN's or TRN's?)
It is not hard to imagine there are Trillions of Dinar (30 T?) waiting to be exchanged?

Reports: like 10cents-50 cents. You heard me say: $3.71... Some are saying $10-$20
Run the numbers.
At $4 x 30T Dinar, that's US$ 120 Trillion is what has to come forward,
to pay all the exchanges ... that's 7-10 x the GDP of the US?
Who's coming up with that much money?

(ANSWER: NO ONE !!!!!!!! He has just proven his own figure is complete garbage !)

WHAT DID HE SAY before?

1: Mar. 10th : It's Here, the RV is Happening!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAqJytwcWko
2: Mar. 12th : The RV is Happening! Did I Really Say That? yes!!!
3: Updates: Apr.16th, Apr.23rd, Apr.30th,
May 7th, May 14th, May 21st, May 28th,
June 4th : Update (11,009 views)
4: June 8th : Dong Exchange Q&A

That's 10 WRONG CALLS since Mar.10th !
(Does it seem like Dave has already morphed in Bozo-the-Clown?)
But still no RV yet.
When do we start to take him at his word, and call him "a great fool"?
I would say, if you want to be very, very generous to Schmidt:
why not give him a few more days until the 1st of July.
After that, there no alternative but to hit him with the labels,
that he has self-selected for himself

... and maybe add another Selfish, deceptive Cabal Agent
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Dave Schmidt had better be right about the RV

Post by Gregg »

New Rule (apologies to Bill Maher)

If you want to make a Dinar RV prediction, you agree that if after 30 days beyond when you said "it has to happen" it hasn't had to happen after all, and in fact hasn't happened, you agree to make a new Utube video of you immolating yourself at your trailer park's swimming pool/laundromat.

Might cut down on the ones making it up as they go along....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

OUCH - that hurt !
Here's a post from that Forum -
Someone doesn't care much for Mr Schmidt's efforts to share his "valuable information":

"I have a strong an irrational desire to break a baseball bat over DS's head. That is after spending some hours trying to help a woman in her 80's, who is part blind, and lives in a trailer home. She invested a larger part of her savings in Dinar. That was almost two years ago, and she was asking me how soon she would get her money.

I pains-taking explained why it was impossible: Basically the same argument that DS made in his video, before he said:
"This is ludicrous, it's stupid. This the biggest scam in history..."
"I am the biggest absolute fool. We are all enormously stupid."

And then we spoke about ways she might get back some of the money she had spent.

The problem with smooth-talking ars3hol3s like DS is that they have no conscience and can put out of their heads the harm they are doing to people, including some people who have put future food money into this scam.

If DS goes to prison, I hope they put him in the same cell as someone who has lost money on the RV scam. I am being compassionate. That way Schmidt can work out some of his negative karma in this lifetime, if he survives long enough."
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

To buy time, DS has come out with an incomprehensible new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GX8WLIKkpg

At the finish he says:
"I told you to Expect the Unexpected."

I think he has gone way past his "SELL BY" date.
When he says:
"Expect the Unexpected", what he really means is:
Expect my prediction to be wrong - and so it was.

If you know how to read this Con-artist, he is telling you everything about his scam
in advance.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

DS has done his own interview -- with the Dragon's Ambassador:

July 9th Interview with the Ambassador of The Dragon Family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tcqleP_uk
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

More Contacts with the Trustees of the Dragon Family gold

Sept 17th Update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKn9AlDDBcI

Listeners were disappointed - here was a comment:
" Where is the proof this Dragon Family is legitimate?
Have any predictions been made that have came about? Any proof?"

+ And another:
LOL. This one really cracked me up!
- at about six minutes into the podcast -
"You see the Gold in the Pitcher... We are the trustees for that gold. I have the keys behind me." Haha. Dave. (Here's a picture of the Brooklyn Bridge.) My family owns it. We need some money to buy a new ranch. So we have decided to sell it fast, and sell it cheap. How much will you pay us?? It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Seriously. (haha)
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think Dave has made a mistake with using the Dragon Family Ambassador role player - you can only use this guy to get your audience excited for a given amount of time. That time is directly proportional to how steeped in new age and RV mythology your audience is. The reason for that is a lot of the basic performance the Ambassador gives in his role playing is the secret/new age style doctrine preaching - which is preaching to the choir with new agers, but not so much the general RV crowd.

People like RVD can drag out the Dragon Family role playing for a year or more because most of his viewers are highly into new age stuff. Dave Schmidt's audience is more into the RV and want their money NOW, they have little patience for the new age doctrine side of the Dragon Family role play.

I can tell the Dragon Family Ambassador is getting a real kick out of role playing, he is now talking with every prosperity guru I monitor: Dave Schmidt, Ron Van Dyke, and Hendo Henderson. You can tell this guy loves his ego being fed, and he loves having all these people worship at his feet in anticipation of the never-going-to-actually-happen prosperity package release.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"I think Dave has made a mistake with using the Dragon Family Ambassador role player ..."

This time, in the mid-Sept. video, it was woman who approached him and is from "a different branch of the Dragon family."
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

coming from having to hear damn near every conspiracy theory out there, looking at the dates, and following certain smells i think i figured out where the surge in interest in the dragon family is coming from. and its not the afore mentioned in origin. they arent that smart.

you need 85% crazy, 5% international, 5% literary, with an air of pseudo credibility filling the rest... someone who has a pay site. someone who knows with which loons to plant seeds...

a man who needs no introduction; well a man you shouldnt be introduced to at any rate. and also my pick for loon of the decade.

meet benjamin fulford.

Profile Benjamin Fulford

Nationality: Canada

Qualifications: 20-years experience as a professional writer and journalist. Have sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. Have produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high-finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing etc. My goal is to counter U.S. propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their $5 trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

Native or near native, spoken and written: Japanese, French, Spanish and English. Conversational, reading ability in Mandarin, Portuguese and Italian.

Experience:

2005-present: Have published 15 books written in Japanese with cumulative sales running at over 500,000 copies. Have weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows. Have regular columns in a variety of best-selling Japanese magazines.

1998-2005: Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine. Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time.

1997-1998: Tokyo correspondent for the South China Morning Post.

1995-7: Staff writer for the Nikkei Weekly and the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Newspaper.

1993-1995 Took a sabbatical in Canada. Did research on the link between evolutionary forces and modern world society.

1989-1992 Senior Tokyo correspondent for the International Financing Revue. Created and managed Japan Watch, a news and analysis service available on the Reuters and Telerate news-wires. Created Katana, a Japanese language news service available on the Nikkei Quick news-wire. Triggered several Finance Ministry investigations with articles that uncovered financial industry irregularities.

1986-1989 Correspondent for Knight-Ridder Financial News; covered a broad range of market related news. One particularly market moving story was used by Knight-Ridder in an advertising campaign.

1982-1985 Part time jobs during student years included: work as an editor of Hitachi Review, a science and technology magazine; translation in the fields of business and finance and assorted television, radio and movie appearances.

1978-1982: Sowed my wild oats. Spent the time traveling and avoiding civilization. Spent 1-year studying with a witch doctor along the upper reaches of the Uquyali river in the Peruvian Amazon. Lived with former cannibals. Total time spent sleeping outdoors was 1 year. Lived as wild animal in the Canadian wilderness, catching food with my own hands, etc.

Education: Sophia University, Tokyo Japan; the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. BA Asian studies, China area specialty.

source: http://benjaminfulford.net/about/

youtube him. google him. note his schtick and its dates and when the dates on others scams appear. he appears to be the little known 'brains' behind several ideas. and im using the word brains very loosely.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"1978-1982: Sowed my wild oats. Spent the time traveling and avoiding civilization. Spent 1-year studying with a witch doctor along the upper reaches of the Uquyali river in the Peruvian Amazon. Lived with former cannibals..."

Like Michael Rockefeller - but Fulford is still alive
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Apropos of nothing, I keep wondering just how much of his CV is real. He claims to have been a well respected financial writer, but I have never seen any real evidence of it, and quite frankly, what writing I have seen of his is probably pedestrian a best. It also begs the question of if he was so good, why is he no longer working in that industry.

Benjy is either start raving bonkers or is having one of the great long term leg pulls of all time. I will admit that he has picked the perfect audience to be doing it too, gullible, stupid, ignorant of world, as well as their own history, and willing to believe anything that is negative to their culture. I have yet to see anything that disproves my first supposition.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Fulford really was a Forbes writer, he has even interviewed (and threatened) David Rockefeller...

http://bardofely.hubpages.com/hub/Who-i ... -the-world

But he's still nuttier than a Snickers Factory.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

OK, but was he a good writer, is more the question, and if so then why isn't he still with Forbes.

I'm glad to hear some concurrence on my opinion of him, thanks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Fulford appears to be one of those conspiracy theorists that is actually mentally ill. Its the only rational reason for how he could have gone from a career with Forbes to churning out fake role playing stories like he does now. I strongly suspect that him leaving Forbes was not voluntary, the editors probably saw him starting to lose it like when he threatened Rockefeller and told him to leave. It most likely was not a formal dismissal, he was probably brought in to the office and told "leave now before we make you leave" - which is a fairly common practice.
notorial dissent

Pretty much my take on it, but just never seen anything to confirm the psychotic break, which is really what it sounds like at this juncture.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Fired from forbes.....

Coked out loser. Google him....

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent

Explains a lot.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Dave Schmidt says:
"I am going to China, to meet the Dragon Family":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5T3vVaTUDk

And... he's setting up an office so he can distribute some of the Funds
that the Dragon family "wants to hand out to individuals".

I wonder if he will have "last minute passport problems", as Ron Van Dyke had.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Dave is Back on the Road to Prosperity ... and maybe False Prosperity

Now he's back in China, for 10 days so far, traveling "on his own dime", with a group of "amazing" heart-centered people - just the sort that you would want to assess the reality of the Dragon family phenomenon for you. I am sure they won't miss a thing... as they sit in their prayer groups, waiting to see if the Ambassador will even give them an Agenda for the trip there.
(An agenda he said was too dangerous to send by email, but seems to not exist.)

Sedona Connection RADIO show for Feb. 11th:
http://www.doublewidenetwork.com/index. ... ve_schmidt

"it's such a warm feeling" ... everything is just "amazing"
People are "relaxed" and "so normal"
Red Panda
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Red Panda »

Dave has backed off on the RV to a great extent compared to a year ago. It went from any day now, to comparing it to a lottery ticket and only when the Cabal has been neutered, to perhaps a private exchange of up to one million dollars per person, to a very vague indefinite future, but he is still quite confident it will happen because members of the Family have said it will.