UBUNTU - South Africa gets on the Freedom Train!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: UBUNTU - South Africa gets on the Freedom Train!

Post by Burnaby49 »

When I read that Taiko thought Clifford was a lawyer and won at court all the time I concluded he was irrevocably doomed. How could he know enough about Clifford to have even the slightest knowledge of his actions and history and not know he is not a lawyer, that he has failed totally in court, he has absolutely no idea about how courts work, and he has been languishing in jail for over a year for no reason apart from his own stupidity and ignorance? He's been applying Cliffords methods while totally ignoring Clifford's results. He seems to think that Clifford has been in jail for a year because he was too successful. That certainly lowers the bar on how you define success.

Same with Shotbolt. She's failed totally and she is just enough ahead on the same path as Taiko that he could use her as a reference for the potential for success for all his future actions. Instead of learning from that he babbles on asking for advice on how he can get the system to shower money on him as compensation for the inconvenience of having to pay the price of his own stupidity.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would think that a part of what brought Takito's somewhat large contempt fine on would be related to the fact he had already been disqualified from driving and had continued to drive.

That was showing contempt for the original court order that had disqualified him. It was likely aggravated by his conduct after having been caught, were he assaulted the police officer and then subsequently argued that the court had no jurisdiction over him.

Basically he was already in the contempt hole when he went into court and then kept digging.

He should be grateful the court didn't jail him for a month.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:You Brits have a guy somewhere in the UK who is following in Hannah's footsteps and it is not working out very well for him. He is trying to get advice from the pros, our Canadian Freemen, on how to get his impounded car back and get his assault conviction against a police officer nullified. The advice is basically to not do whatever Hannah does.

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/43- ... -suspended
Oh, that's hilarious! Another "I do not consent" "policing by consent" idiot. I love the way that he denies the legitimacy of statute law, but immediately starts whining that he was the victim of a public order offence because a cop chuckled when talking to him.

They stole my £16,000 car.... WAH! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

if you read along the fella may have followed some quality advice...
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:if you read along the fella may have followed some quality advice...
peace,
ninj
Which he appears to not be taking. It looks like he dropped out of the discussion almost immediately after he realized that nobody was going to give him magic advice on how to conjure away all his self-inflicted problems.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

or...
on the other hand.....
he realized he was acting a fool and went to get is stuff back and rethink it.

i tried for that.

peace,
ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:or...
on the other hand.....
he realized he was acting a fool and went to get is stuff back and rethink it.

i tried for that.

peace,
ninj
Maybe, that's what happened to Motorhead.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

idk. im not the bad advice pony. but i know how to keep a grip on reality.

i do what i can. no more no less.

peace,
ninj
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Hercule Parrot wrote:[snip]whining that he was the victim of a public order offence because a cop chuckled when talking to him.[snip]
That's a beautiful thread for plenty of laughs. I especially like:
gluebag wrote:The reason Takito never got any response is because everyone on this forum that knew anything is gone.
Gluebag seems to have no awareness that leads one to reasonably conclude he has no knowledge that'll help :lol:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I mentioned upthread that Ubuntu were putting forward candidates in the UK General Election. The Ubuntu website doesn't bother to say how many candidates they put forward, so I won't bother to link to it. I will say that in Sutton Coldfield, Mark Sleigh got 165 votes, coming resoundingly last.