ScreamCrow Face

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

ScreamCrow Face

Post by vampireLOREN »

If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Re: ScreamCrow Face

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:Another genius :thinking: https://youtu.be/FhqDm4r27CE
Yep, just your bog standard OPCA moron. Sounds like he should be in school.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I know what Joinder really is. Can someone explain to me what these guys think it is. Why does providing a name or address create Joinder? In his videos he keeps going on about not providing his name or address because it creates Joinder, and he doesn't want that.

Also, It appears he was previously summoned to court to answer for non-payment of his council tax, and did not show up. He will not confirm his name to the Baliff trying to collect on this judgement, and he goes on about the courts being private courts rented by the Council to enfoce these illigitimate debt. My question is what happens next. If he continues to deny he is who he is, and deny he recieved notice of debt or court date, what can he look forward too in the coming months? Can they garnish his benifits (Assuming he isn't working) or pay (if he is actually working) or send him to jail? Just curious?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NYGman wrote:Also, It appears he was previously summoned to court to answer for non-payment of his council tax, and did not show up. He will not confirm his name to the Baliff trying to collect on this judgement, and he goes on about the courts being private courts rented by the Council to enfoce these illigitimate debt. My question is what happens next. If he continues to deny he is who he is, and deny he recieved notice of debt or court date, what can he look forward too in the coming months? Can they garnish his benifits (Assuming he isn't working) or pay (if he is actually working) or send him to jail? Just curious?
If he's been summoned but didn't appear I think he can get fined and convicted in his absence if the prosecutor can show that the service was legal. Council Tax is a bit of an oddity in that it has its own special rules and is one, if not the only, debt you can be jailed for not paying. Normally, yes, your wages or benefits are "garnished" but only to certain limits and only if he is employed or on benefits. Self-employed and you can't do it. I'll try to find out more later.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Yep, just your bog standard OPCA moron. Sounds like he should be in school.
Obnoxious buffoon, preening himself as he blusters at a call centre operator. I especially detest people who bully junior staff in shops, banks etc. He's totally ignorant, eg the videos will be published in the "public sector" (he probably meant the public domain).

As to his 'joinder' bollocks, it doesn't make any sense at all. He refuses to identify who the alleged debtor is, or whether he is the alleged debtor, so the operators cannot discuss anything about the account with him. And he laughs like a retarded hyena when this is pointed out to him. Clearly doesn't understand basic data protection and confidentiality law.

What a jerk.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

NYGman wrote:I know what Joinder really is. Can someone explain to me what these guys think it is. Why does providing a name or address create Joinder? In his videos he keeps going on about not providing his name or address because it creates Joinder, and he doesn't want that.
In SovCit mythology, joinder usually means the flesh-and-blood human accidentally or being coerced into accepting the liabilities of his strawman. Put another way: they claim to have a "legal person" who is responsible for council tax etc, and provided they keep denyng they are that legal person, they don't have to pay it.

This concept has morphed recently into a more straightforward "deny the name" strategy.

Yes, they can garnish his pay (we call it "attachment of earnings") or take it directly from his benefits. He might be summonsed to court to determine whether he can't pay or won't pay. Prison is for those who won't pay (see The Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992 s47). If he doesn't go to court, they can arrest him and drag him to court.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

vampireLOREN wrote:Just to while away a few minutes.....
"Another shot of a Genius at Work"

https://youtu.be/KHOPGyJE7_Q

:thinking:

Cross posting here. Not sure what this was meant to be, a YouTube video of this thread, with an animal clip at the end. Seems rather pointless though. I like the comments though, I See Jimmy OneCell is a follower :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.