jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

jimmywx11

Post by vampireLOREN »

A lovely end to the day.....our boy in an altercation with the police.
it will not let me copy and paste :thinking:
maybe because he banned me? :violin:
anyway his channel is jimmywx11.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN wrote:A lovely end to the day.....our boy in an altercation with the police.
it will not let me copy and paste :thinking:
maybe because he banned me? :violin:
anyway his channel is jimmywx11.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l7rZJTBjVc

Some background on the freeloader wannabe guru that is Jimmy

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UfLnJMvYtw

"jimmyw » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:02 pm
Just a quick update...............nothing has happened.

i'm still driving everyday. no hassles so far. yes my car is registered in my dogs name but my license is still revoked until such time i decide i need it back. then i will just inform them i don't understand what they are talking about.

Meh.

there is nowt to fear. they can only bust you if you agree to it."

"jimmyw » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:26 pm
my problem was that i responded, i wont do that next time.

anyway i wont have to, car is registered in my dogs name at a different address.

i checked with the police too, its ok to have an alias. just can just say you were trying to hide from somebody. (the illoominati in my case haha)."

"jimmyw » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:14 pm
in his latest video, peter said he doesn't drive without plates any more.
he retired the van to france he said.

i given this lots of thought, and i think the best we i do for now, is
register car in false name at friends address.
get cheapest insurance possible
buy tax.
get mot.
dont speed
dont use mobile
wear seatbelt
any speeding or parking tickets go back anrrts.

if you get pulled you're driving a mates car but you're insured for it. (they can check on their computer now) if its not insured or taxed they can take car off you and that gets expensive.

if you get any other tickets - just be polite. get away from them. then ignore ticket.... and send reminders anrrts.

if someone know a better way i am all ears. we need some kind of not for profit insurance company because in the future they will just price all us freemen off the road. no insurance is the killer here."
Last edited by Bones on Mon May 04, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Old Jimmy cuts the video short so he can spin what happened next :haha:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:Old Jimmy cuts the video short so he can spin what happened next :haha:
Jim has a great video out listening to PoE. Jim is a real FREEMAN!!. :beatinghorse:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Oh that's wonderful - another delusional GOOFy bites the dust, another uninsured car off the road. All the bluster about statute law being voluntary, but the cop just stoically did his job. The video conveniently ends prematurely, but we can be sure that moments later the keys were handed over, or else Jim Wild of Huddersfield was in handcuffs.

And for a bonus, Jimmy's girlfriend will inevitably be prosecuted for driving w/o insurance, which might focus her mind on whether she should be associated with a low-life like him.

Wouldn't it be nice if this happy event has resulted from a tip to Huddersfield Police? Heartwarming that the internet can play such a helpful part in keeping our communities safe.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Oh that's wonderful - another delusional GOOFy bites the dust, another uninsured car off the road. All the bluster about statute law being voluntary, but the cop just stoically did his job. The video conveniently ends prematurely, but we can be sure that moments later the keys were handed over, or else Jim Wild of Huddersfield was in handcuffs.

And for a bonus, Jimmy's girlfriend will inevitably be prosecuted for driving w/o insurance, which might focus her mind on whether she should be associated with a low-life like him.

Wouldn't it be nice if this happy event has resulted from a tip to Huddersfield Police? Heartwarming that the internet can play such a helpful part in keeping our communities safe.
Is that his name?.....just dreaming in hope that his local council pick up on him too :whistle:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Thank you for posting this - the perfect end to a nice bank holiday. The narcissistic returner of mail and serial duff name merchant finally meets his match in the form of West Yorkshire's finest. "I want to complain about this" he wails. "Halifax police station is just down t'road" came the stoic reply.

This character Jimmy seemed drawn to and detirmined to have a showdown with TPTB although in the end and despite confronting the "Iloominarty" with all the right magic words it wasn't a trip to Siberia for political re education but the 54 bus back to Huddersfield.

Maybe "Jim Wildman" can get himself reacquainted with the Nottingham press, see if they can run this latest outrage.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

anyway i wont have to, car is registered in my dogs name at a different address.
Brilliant! Now explain how it is insured and how you aren't TWOCing it. (Explanation = TWOCing is the abbreviation for Taking Without the Owner's Consent, the legal definition of low level motor vehicle theft. Although it's not actually theft but let's not go into that now.)
i given this lots of thought, and i think the best we i do for now, is
register car in false name at friends address.
get cheapest insurance possible

if you get pulled you're driving a mates car but you're insured for it. (they can check on their computer now)
Again, please explain how it is insured and how you aren't TWOCing it. Because if the Police phone your non-existent friend or your dog to check you have permission to drive the car, you are going to be out of luck. Also, it is frequently a condition of "third party on any vehicle insurance" that the vehicle is already insured by someone else.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Also, it is frequently a condition of "third party on any vehicle insurance" that the vehicle is already insured by someone else.
Yes. This is to stop someone from insuring a Ka and driving a Porsche full time. The fictitious mate, or, in jimmy's case jimmy's dog, must have separate insurance cover for the vehicle.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

After July all Jimmy's problems will be over, because he'll have this.

http://www.werebank.co.uk/re-insurance/
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

mufc1959 wrote:After July all Jimmy's problems will be over, because he'll have this.

I'm not sure that Peter will be able to offer any services after June let alone July.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:After July all Jimmy's problems will be over, because he'll have this.

And once again ignorance and illiteracy strike.
(1)Section 143 of this Act does not apply to a vehicle owned by a person who has deposited and keeps deposited with the Accountant General of the [F1Senior Courts] the sum of [F2£500,000], at a time when the vehicle is being driven under the owner’s control.
The depositor and owner have to be the same person. I would also suspect the deposit has to be in cleared funds or cash. Conman Peter of England won't be doing any of the above.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm not sure that Peter will be able to offer any services after June let alone July.
DON'T BURST MY BUBBLE! OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE TROLLS - SHILLS - IDIOTS - THE DOWNRIGHT STUPIDLY MISCHIEVIOUS, ignoramuses AND THOSE NEGATIVELY PRE-DISPOSED TOWARDS THAT WHICH HE IS DOING.

BELIEVE!!
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

And once again ignorance and illiteracy strike.
(1)Section 143 of this Act does not apply to a vehicle owned by a person who has deposited and keeps deposited with the Accountant General of the [F1Senior Courts] the sum of [F2£500,000], at a time when the vehicle is being driven under the owner’s control.
The depositor and owner have to be the same person. I would also suspect the deposit has to be in cleared funds or cash. Conman Peter of England won't be doing any of the above.
Arthur, this where the Promissory note will come into effect. :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Not all. He will simply deposit £500,000 per weremember, using his guaranteed-not-to-bounce werecheques. If the Accountant General questions the validity of this, PoE will SHOUT AT HIM IN intermittent CAPITALS.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Wouldn't it be nice if this happy event has resulted from a tip to Huddersfield Police? Heartwarming that the internet can play such a helpful part in keeping our communities safe.
Well I do have it on reasonably good authority that an officer in West Yorkshire is currently looking into some of Jimmy's postings, especially one in which Jimmy freely admits to having committed a criminal offence. It wasn't the officer in the video, so I'd say this was more likely a happy coincidence, the Officer who is taking the vehicle does say that it was because his ANPR system had identified the vehicle and not because of any tip or otherwise.

However in the spirit of cooperation with the Police, I have sent the officer investigating our lad Jimmy the details of Officer Brimalow, as it would likely assist with identifying Jimmy.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Wouldn't it be nice if this happy event has resulted from a tip to Huddersfield Police? Heartwarming that the internet can play such a helpful part in keeping our communities safe.
Well I do have it on reasonably good authority that an officer in West Yorkshire is currently looking into some of Jimmy's postings, especially one in which Jimmy freely admits to having committed a criminal offence. It wasn't the officer in the video, so I'd say this was more likely a happy coincidence, the Officer who is taking the vehicle does say that it was because his ANPR system had identified the vehicle and not because of any tip or otherwise.

However in the spirit of cooperation with the Police, I have sent the officer investigating our lad Jimmy the details of Officer Brimalow, as it would likely assist with identifying Jimmy.
Would that car be X36NUM registered to Rover the Dog?.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Thinking about it this could be the Next Big Thing™ in the freeman movement... Transfer all of your legally lawful legal liabilities to your dog.

A dog doesn't need a driving licence.
A dog cannot be sued.
A dog cannot be arrested.
A dog cannot be tried.
A dog cannot be jailed.
A dog doesn't have to pay taxes.
A dog's birth isn't registered.

It ticks all the right boxes.

On and for the record this is the copyright© 2015 idea of the copyright© 1965 entity commonly known as longdog all rights reserved, non-assumptit, not-negotiable, accepted for value, exempt levy, errors and omission accepted and so on and so forth and etcetera.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

longdog wrote:Thinking about it this could be the Next Big Thing™ in the freeman movement... Transfer all of your legally lawful legal liabilities to your dog.

A dog doesn't need a driving licence.
A dog cannot be sued.
A dog cannot be arrested.
A dog cannot be tried.
A dog cannot be jailed.
A dog doesn't have to pay taxes.
A dog's birth isn't registered.

It ticks all the right boxes.

On and for the record this is the copyright© 2015 idea of the copyright© 1965 entity commonly known as longdog all rights reserved, non-assumptit, not-negotiable, accepted for value, exempt levy, errors and omission accepted and so on and so forth and etcetera.
Slight problem you may have over looked , a dog can be euthanized on request to a vet. It could end badly especially for the dog.
longdog

Post by longdog »

vampireLOREN wrote:a dog can be euthanized on request to a vet.
You think the powers that be don't do the same to natural human beans?

What do you think Big Farmer is there for?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!11!!ONE1111!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1111!!!11
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?