Another one from WA state: Brian Green, garden variety sovereign and aspiring Sheriff

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Another one from WA state: Brian Green, garden variety sovereign and aspiring Sheriff

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Since we all enjoy it when they videotape their own stupidity, I'll share one I discovered rummaging around youtube.
Meet Brian Green who claims to be a disabled veteran but appears to be perfectly able bodied, his youtube channel is "Libertys Champion" and has numerous videos posted, starting with him smartassing and and refusing to cooperate at a courthouse security entrance, initially with the hired security screeners, then the actual sheriff deputies become involved, quickly escalating to his being arrested for obstruction. There follows a whole series of assorted phone encounters, courthouse visits, courtroom appearances, etc. Nothing new, just the same tired sovcit screed: oaths, corpus delicti, jurisdiction, appearing under duress, ordering the judge to recuse herself, bla bla bla. At one point the prosecutor advises the court that Mr. Green has been videotaping the court proceedings and posting them on youtube in violation of court rules, the judge notes it but does nothing, the video series does abruptly end before any actual trial, so I'm guessing they do put the kibosh on his clandestine taping. I have to say, it is disappointing, he has the fortune of going before a rather timid and tongue-tied judge, allowing him to constantly interrupt and speak over her, he never receives the dressing down he is so literally begging for.
Anyhow, this is for entertainment purposes only, absolutely nothing that hasn't been drug through the mud previously, one thing that distinguishes him somewhat, he apparently ran for Sheriff of Lewis Co. in 2014 and claims to have received 25% of the vote.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTjBAv ... 6rA/videos
&
https://www.facebook.com/briangreenband

I will caution: especially in the courtroom proceedings he has an excruciatingly annoying voice, I couldn't get through all of it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Another one from WA state: Brian Green, garden variety sovereign and aspiring Sheriff

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Could you cut it down to just his court related issues, that link is for his entire YouTube.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Another one from WA state: Brian Green, garden variety sovereign and aspiring Sheriff

Post by Dick Dastardly »

All but a few of the vids on his youtube are related to that one incident, but I'll select a few, I have now noticed he overlaps and repeats videos and the titles don't always make sense.

for entertainment value this is probably the best, the actual incident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gofYZVLmkw4
and then courtroom drama, all preliminary stuff, honestly if he didn't repeat himself over and over this wouldn't be nearly as long, there are more but you get his schtick down pretty quick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI0thqq4Dmw
oh and the campaign speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W0G0PLOSlk
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dick Dastardly wrote:Meet Brian Green who claims to be a disabled veteran but appears to be perfectly able bodied
I don't think you were implying that he's not disabled, but I feel compelled to point this out: Not all disabilities are visible.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It would appear the Judge involved needs an infusion of intolerance for deliberate ignorance. I highly recommend training with one of these:

The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

webhick wrote:
I don't think you were implying that he's not disabled, but I feel compelled to point this out: Not all disabilities are visible.
Point taken and I certainly agree, what I am implying: I'm not going to take anything this guy says at face value.