Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Skeleton »

I do not know if this chap deserves a thread to himself as he does not seem to have attracted much attention as yet. Given the way he conducts himself he may not be around that long to allow us to see if if this changes but time will tell.
I came across him via Derbs (Johnothan Dow) YT channel a couple of months ago, Derbs is a fan. His tactics and questions are basically the same but with a couple of big differences. He likes to portray himself as polite and a little aloof when on the phone, the "legal" quotes are the same old patter and he likes to mention his "legal training" but to me there is a dark side to him that barely simmers underneath his polite, happy phone call routine. Bailiffs he has no problem approaching head on, again with the polite smile, covering the dark underneath, and they appear to know all about him. I can't comment to much more because I am still trying to figure the man out. He also admits he has been arrested many times.

This is his YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoMTyH ... a0QNF6hY_g
Last edited by Skeleton on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
IDIOT

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by IDIOT »

Regurgitated material covered by many other channel owners on YouTube.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

he runs a facebook page
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:I do not know if this chap deserves a thread to himself as he does not seem to have attracted much attention as yet. Given the way he conducts himself he may not be around that long to allow us to see if if this changes but time will tell.
I came across him via Derbs (Johnothan Dow) YT channel a couple of months ago, Derbs is a fan. His tactics and questions are basically the same but with a couple of big differences. He likes to portray himself as polite and a little aloof when on the phone, the "legal" quotes are the same old patter and he likes to mention his "legal training" but to me there is a dark side to him that barely simmers underneath his polite, happy phone call routine. Bailiffs he has no problem approaching head on, again with the polite smile, covering the dark underneath, and they appear to know all about him. I can't comment to much more because I am still trying to figure the man out. He also admits he has been arrested many times.

This is his YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoMTyH ... a0QNF6hY_g
Link doesn't work for me
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Skeleton wrote:I do not know if this chap deserves a thread to himself as he does not seem to have attracted much attention as yet. Given the way he conducts himself he may not be around that long to allow us to see if if this changes but time will tell.

He does deserve his own thread (although you might want to change the spelling of the thread. His name is Chrissy Morris)

Here is one of his YouTube video's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P8-Gy_no68
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

"Bungle

He does deserve his own thread (although you might want to change the spelling of the thread. His name is Chrissy Morris)
Sorted. Was using his YT channel name.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Re: Chrissy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I think this must be him making a bit of an arse of himself at the eviction of Michael Grant-Sinclair earlier this year. Nothing revolutionary but he gives it the kitchen sink about warrants,seals etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51r-roJqwU
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I think this must be him making a bit of an arse of himself at the eviction of Michael Grant-Sinclair earlier this year. Nothing revolutionary but he gives it the kitchen sink about warrants,seals etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51r-roJqwU
That's him, "Are you legally trained" gives him away. That Police Sgt handled himself very well, listened to all sides and made his decision. He was getting right under Chrissy's skin with his deadpan answers, and then made sure he was the first one arrested. This video is another where it is quite clear they are being addressed as "Cunstable" I am surprised they put up with that.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Where do these nut jobs come from?

You can tell an idiot when he mentions wet signature.......
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

He runs a boxing club in Essex I think., and isn't he s cage fighter or something ?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hardcopy wrote:He runs a boxing club in Essex I think., and isn't he s cage fighter or something ?

Best tread a bit careful, then.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
hardcopy wrote:He runs a boxing club in Essex I think., and isn't he s cage fighter or something ?

Best tread a bit careful, then.
Him or us?

I'm from Nottingham :P
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Chrissy shows YouTube how brilliant he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk0CNeW-JgY
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

IDIOT wrote:Chrissy shows YouTube how brilliant he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk0CNeW-JgY
Bugger. I was hoping for a bit of cage fighting. If he's as good at cage fighting as he is on the phone then I'm surprised he stil has a nose on his face.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

I'm thinking of the reason the firm called him in the first place. Unpaid services maybe?

He's just another scrounger that knows what powers bailiffs do and don't have and he's exploiting it to his on advantage.

Soon have that smug grin wiped off his face when they bust his door in. You heard it here first...

Nottingham for me tomorrow (later today), could be fun :D
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

He obviously thinks being a smart ass and brow beating people will keep the Bailiffs at bay. Newsflash, it wont. Guarantee the other guy put the phone down thought what a prat and moved the account to the next stage of collection.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Perhaps if Chrissy and his fellow contesters of parking fines took the approach in the attached video we would all find a lot more to admire about them.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=834584149970976
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Perhaps if Chrissy and his fellow contesters of parking fines took the approach in the attached video we would all find a lot more to admire about them.

Very amusing, but I don't think Chrissy and others do humour.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:Perhaps if Chrissy and his fellow contesters of parking fines took the approach in the attached video we would all find a lot more to admire about them.

Very amusing, but I don't think Chrissy and others do humour.
Exactly, Mr Morris on the phone likes to ask, likes to talk, but will never listen, all he does is talk over you. I am assuming that is why he is now reduced to uploading the last minute of a call where he gets his chance for a cheeky goodbye point.

Not the brightest.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Lots of new YT video's from the man with "legal training," mainly of him calling bailiffs in usual Morris fashion, but a couple stand out.

Must have got involved in this one after the original paperwork had been sent in because suddenly it was filled in, in error and the new favourite defence of "vulnerability" is entered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyTN555lOs

His latest great idea to ensure not only does he get a parking ticket, everyone else parked there does as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyTN555lOs