Chips 'n Dips

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Chips 'n Dips

Post by Deep Knight »

These dips are looking for verification that they're getting chipped.

Friday, August 21, 2015
URGENT - TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL - LET US KNOW NOW!!! HAVE YOU BEEN CHIPPED? DO YOU KNOW OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN? WE ARE SEEKING VERIFICATION. PLEASE EMAIL US AND LET US KNOW.

People in the town of Clint, Texas are reporting that American soldiers have rounded up hundreds of civilians and forced them to submit to RFID implantation.

Currently Jade Helm 15 is operating just miles outside of Clint, Texas, leaving many to wonder if the two are related.

Jade Helm has been steeped in controversy since it was first announced by the military on March 23 2015, and concerned Texans have been on high alert for a potential gun-grab or martial law scenario ever since. The governor of Texas has even deployed the National Guard to defend against any potential hostile takeover attempts. The 'US government' has described Jade Helm as a military training exercise which focuses on specific terrains, but folks remain skeptical and with good reason.

Several eye witness reports state that residents in the small town were rounded up and brought to an abandoned shopping mall in the area. There they were given the choice between RFID implantation, or imprisonment in the makeshift military base.

Tweets from witnesses have surfaced on the net.

United Media Publishing contacted one witness who had been microchipped and released. They told us the following.

“Military personnel rounded up everyone on our street. They forced their way into the homes of people who wouldn’t open their doors. We were put on military trucks and drove to the old Hartwell Mall about ten miles from here. We were separated and put in holding cells based on our age and gender. We were then called 3 at a time to another room and given the option to have an RFID implant or be imprisoned in the base for an unspecified amount of time."

"Some of the soldiers were arguing amongst themselves. I could hear one of them saying, “This isn’t what I signed up for. I wanted to protect Americans, not imprison them…”, but the officer in charge reminded them that they have their orders, and if they’re not carried out then they would be thrown into prison themselves.”

As of yet no major news outlets have covered the unfolding events in Clint, Texas, leaving residents to wonder who will speak up about the human rights violations that they have suffered.

The mayor of Clint, Texas declined to comment as did military officials.

United Media Publishing will be bringing the public up to date information on this event as it unfolds.
SHOULD THE FORCED MICRO-CHIPPING NOW BE OCCURRING, THEN THE TIME HAS COME FOR ALL AMERICANS TO MAKE A QUICK DECISION ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO, FOR THE ROGUE CRIMINAL PHONY 'GOVERNMENT' AND MILITARY WILL HAVE DECLARED WAR IN AMERICA AGAINST ALL AMERICANS. LIVE FREE OR DIE. TAKE THE CHIP OR NOT - YOUR END WILL BE DEATH ACCORDING TO THE NWO AGENDA - IT WILL JUST BE A MATTER OF WHEN AND HOW.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 3:28 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous August 21, 2015 at 4:16 PM
Time to RFID the officer in charge with an UZI. The Military doesn't have to go along with this for filthy $ lucre. It's time to remember our 2nd amendment rights and exercise them.

Anonymous August 21, 2015 at 6:21 PM
Well, I sent the article to writers at infowars, so we shall see where he stands (if he went there or sent someone). I am back and forth on him.

Ann Bolynn August 21, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Somehow I can't quite believe this has happened. Why have we not heard about this before now? According to the post it has been several days since this happened so ... why has it been such a secret? I would expect the people chipped would be screaming from the rooftops. They should be leading a charge on this one, so I don't think it happened. If something anything at all like this happened, in this little town, I would expect it to be a test to see how the people would respond. If it did happen ... the elite are quite happy with the result as the people violated said nothing! No I don't think the Tweet is real either. There is just tooooo much silence for such a serious situation in a Texas town.

Nancy Martin August 22, 2015 at 10:31 AM
If you were chipped & just went through this terror, there is no was you would risk being mamed again or possibly shot & killed. You are dreaming. People are in shock. You are in survival mode. People will be quiet just hoping to survive.

brendan griffin August 21, 2015 at 7:56 PM
shoot em when they push their way in your door take out as meny of those traders as you can go down in a blaze of glory enough people do that they will stop remind them of their oath

Anonymous August 21, 2015 at 7:58 PM
As I Think This Is Another Farce ! In Texas Of All Places! People That Would Shot Their own Mother If They found Out that They where a Democrap ! Really !
Sorry folks Got To Do Better Than This !

Anonymous August 21, 2015 at 10:56 PM
What if you think that you have been chipped by your Dentist....??? I had a simple tooth filled. The third shot of pain medicine that the dentist delivered was very painful and deep into my upper gum and felt like the bone had been contacted by the needle....
The dentist apologized, left the room, returned in 30 seconds, then continued to work. I guess I will have to break my face and go to the Hospital, to get an x-ray to see my jaw line....
This is where there may be a chip that is bothering my sinuses, which I never had any trouble with before the procedure... It is causing odd nerve pain when pressure is applied to the tissue just below the nostrils opening on the side of my face where the work done....
This problem started 11-14 days after the work was done... It still remains a problem to this day.....The procedure was done 6-monthes ago....Has any one had any issues like this with any dental work in the last 2-years.....

The boys and girls at NESARA News are on the case!

Friday, August 21, 2015
URGENT : READ CAREFULLY >>>>>GET THIS INFO OUT NOW... "AS IS"
THIS "INFO" NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED

WE NEED MORE VERIFICATION
SINCE THIS WAS SENT IN TO BE POSTED

ANYONE WHO CAN VERIFY THIS
TAKING PLACE PER ARTICLE
CONTACT WITH DETAILS

COULD BE THE REAL THING...?
IF THIS IS HAPPENING NOW..
THIS MUST BE STOPPED NOW !!
THIS IS WHERE WE MUST ALL PULL TOGETHER
URGENT : GET THIS INFO OUT NOW...

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN FORCEFULLY CHIPPED
OR KNOWS OF THIS HAPPENING...
OR
IMPRISONED...
IMMEDIATELY SEND TO NESARA NEWS
SEND DIRECTLY TO NESARA NEWS
AT THIS ADDRESS:
freewill2015nesara@gmail.com
OR TO
MiltonCare@aol.com

GIVE: DATE, CITY, STATE, TIME
WHO THE TROOPS ARE
WHERE THEY TOOK YOU
OR YOUR FAMILY - FRIENDS
WE NEED TO KNOW "ALL" SPECIFIC LOCATIONS
AND DETAILS --- ASAP !!

WE WILL GET IT IN THE APPROPRIATE HANDS.

IF YOU WISH TO DISCLOSE NAMES
YOU MAY DO SO.
BUT YOU MAY ALSO SPECIFY IN BOLD PRINT
AT THE TOP
OF THE PAGE

DO "NOT" PRINT NAMES

THANK YOU !!

Posted by Freewill at 11:08 PM

2 comments:

Dan August 21, 2015 at 11:27 PM
There are reports coming out that they are getting as small as to put them into a Vaccine shot, but I doubt that till that can be verified as well.
Maybe if you are in the Hospital they can be put in an IV tube, but the chip needs to go to a certain location in the body and stay there, not to your blood or other locations.

Anonymous August 22, 2015 at 1:35 AM
GOVERNOR ABBOTT YOU ARE DIRECTLY TO BLAME FOR THIS SHITTOLA IN YOUR STATE....YOU ARE RESPONCIBLE FOR THEM DOING THIS CRAP AND YOUR BOY SCOUTS ARE AWOL AS FAR AS WATCHING THESE LITTLE MILITARY TRAITORS.... ABBOTT YOU ARE A TRAITOR AND WIL BE DEALT WITH SOONER OR LATER.... YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH....
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Chips 'n Dips

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

DeepKnight quoted, among other things:

Anonymous August 21, 2015 at 4:16 PM
Time to RFID the officer in charge with an UZI. The Military doesn't have to go along with this for filthy $ lucre. It's time to remember our 2nd amendment rights and exercise them.

Well, then, we can exercise our Article III, Section 3 rights on them....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm going to report in to NESARA news that I was chipped, just for giggles...look to see if you can spot my report
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

:snicker:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I'm going to report in to NESARA news that I was chipped, just for giggles...look to see if you can spot my report
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
URGENT : READ CAREFULLY >>>>>GET THIS INFO OUT NOW... "AS IS"

[The same old posting, which is a disappointment since it came from the future...]

Posted by Freewill at 11:08 PM

11 comments:

Dan August 21, 2015 at 11:27 PM
There are reports coming out that they are getting as small as to put them into a Vaccine shot, but I doubt that till that can be verified as well.
Maybe if you are in the Hospital they can be put in an IV tube, but the chip needs to go to a certain location in the body and stay there, not to your blood or other locations.

Anonymous August 22, 2015 at 1:35 AM
GOVERNOR ABBOTT YOU ARE DIRECTLY TO BLAME FOR THIS SHITTOLA IN YOUR STATE....YOU ARE RESPONCIBLE FOR THEM DOING THIS CRAP AND YOUR BOY SCOUTS ARE AWOL AS FAR AS WATCHING THESE LITTLE MILITARY TRAITORS.... ABBOTT YOU ARE A TRAITOR AND WIL BE DEALT WITH SOONER OR LATER.... YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH....

Freewill August 23, 2015 at 1:57 AM
Response from a reader!
Please do not use my name....I have family in other states and as soon as I can sneak out of Clint, I'm going to visit them maybe forever
GIVE: DATE, CITY, STATE, TIME, WHO THE TROOPS ARE
I didn't recognize the unit patch, but the commander on the ground was a woman, Col. Amy Hannah was what was on the paperwork I saw
WHERE THEY TOOK YOU
First they took us to the Early College High School outside town, after that we were all inside blacked out trucks and Army tents so I really couldn't tell much
AND DETAILS --- ASAP !!
The Captain giving orders at the high school was named Kerouac and the boxes the chips were in were stamped XELO-1957, he was real protective of those crates and every time someone got a tray of them to inject them, he made them sign a roster.
The chips themselves look just like the ones my little dachshound Chili Dog got when she was a puppy, they're round little cylinders smaller than a pill but they kind of look like one, they're about the size of a grain of rice. They injected it into my neck right at the shoulder line, its kind of creepy knowing its in there.
You have to get this info out!
Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 8:36 AM
The are only doing this for the aliens .. not the illegal aliens from Mexico .. the aliens coming from the Zeta Reticuli system.

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 1:25 PM
WE THE PEOPLE ORDER THE AMERICAN MILITIA TO GO TO CLINT TEXAS AND TAKE CARE TO THESE COMMIE TRAITOR TROOPS THAT ARE THERE WAGING WAR AGAINST OUR PEOPLE THEY NEED YOUR HELP... I AM BETTING THAT THEY ARE NOT AMERICANS, BUT FORIEGN BASTARDS HERE AS HIRED GUNS....IF WE LET THEM KEEP DOING THIS WE ONLY HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME.... IF THE MILITIA ARE COWRDS LET THE OLD GUYS VIET NAM VETS HAVE AT THEM.... I KNOW THEY WILL WIPE THIS SCUM OUT !! THIS CONVOLUTED COMMIE SO CALLED GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SHITTING ON OUR VETS LONG ENOUGH.... LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT !! EITHER WE AS A COUNTRY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OR WE AS A COUNTRY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN THE GOOSE STEP.... UP TO THIS POINT I HAVE TO TELL YOU WE HAVE TURNED INTO DUMBED DOWN COWARDS AND CHICKEN SHITS.... ALL THE FLOURIDE IS CAUSING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO LOOK AND SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF DRUNKEN DRONES..... JUST WATCH THE PEOPLE IN WALMART OR OTHER STORES........ TOTALLY BLANK EXPRESSION-LESS FACES AND SENSELESS ACTIONS......

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 9:12 PM
well how do we know for certain if only one person claims this? should be no problem to get several others to tell of it if this is really happening. I tried to search it but I saw very little info on this online .

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 9:20 PM
Some, as expected, discount the report because 'info' or 'facts don't like up.' Consider this - if YOU were suddenly and unexpectedly overcome by those in military uniforms - being taken from your homes or businesses totally by surprise by soldiers, forced in to a windows blacked out van, driven to an undisclosed location and finding yourself being forcefully chipped - would YOU be fearful? Would you be able to think clearly? Well enough to ACCURATELY surveil all going on in the surroundings? Able to discern names on clothing? Able to listen clearly and accuratelywhile others are speaking and the chip guns are going off, etc? I highly doubt it. So, because all does not 'check out' as you think it should does not mean that the basic report is not true. The name of a school or building could be off somewhat, etc. but the info provided was very close 'on target.' Just because Hannah's smiling pic was included in a US Army public affairs photo with other soldiers and a family doesn't mean she wouldn't follow orders to chip civilians against their will. If it happened in Clint - it could also be occurring in other Jade Helm locations. Just because we have no reports as yet (assumed) doesn't mean it isn't happening. The question from this is this: ARE AMERICANS GOING TO ALLOW THIS INFRINGEMENT AGAINST OUR RIGHTS AND BODIES? WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? WHAT ARE THE 'GOOD GUYS' IN THE MILITARY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? WHAT IS THE MILITIA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? AND IF ALL OF THEM ARE TRAITORS AND CHICKEN SHIT, WHAT ARE YOU AND I GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?

marie August 24, 2015 at 2:21 AM
I agree with his questions. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE JUST ALLOWING ANY OF THIS. THE POPE IS COMING AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT HE IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE START OF THE AGENDA 21 ON STEROIDS YET WE DO NOTHING! I JUST DO NOT GET IT. WE HAVE TRULY ENTERED THE TWILIGHT ZONE AND EVEN THE TWILIGHT ZONE WAS NOT AS WEIRD AS WHAT WE ARE ALLOWING. GOOD GRIEF! THE SO CALLED HEROES IN THIS COUNTRY ARE JUST PATHETIC.

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM
Jade Helm is going on in several locations throughout our nation, including locations not formally initially made public. It is entirely possible situations are going on in any or all of those locations that are not yet 'public'. Those in positions to defend may be observing what is going on - let's hope so anyway - trying to glean as much accurate information as possible in preparation for the coming internal war. Our nation is OCCUPIED and has been for years. Since bozo the clown was put in the forefront of the rogue make believe 'government', the administrators of the UN / NATO/ NWO occupation, who run the planet behind the scenes, pushed the 'fast forward' button to carry out the NWO agenda against America. Our nation is at war within and things are about to get very ugly very quickly. Most likely foreign soldiers brought to America are here dressed in USA uniforms to carry out the NWO plans against us. How would you know the difference? The UN/NATO sends our troops overseas and brings the troops in from other nations to America to carry out their devilish plans against Americans. Should any American have their rights infringed by any soldiers, you have the right to defend yourself to the death.

marie August 24, 2015 at 2:23 AM
AND...I WILL! TRUST ME ON THAT!!!

Dan August 24, 2015 at 9:44 AM
There is a Catch-22 for everything out there.
With this micro-chip you will have ALL the accessibility of knowing what to do and where to go without having any computer around and NOT having to carry any CASH, yet some people will know that an act on it, like NSA or muggers to your death so they have it.
Every American has a SSN, so that is the start of the Mark of the Beast, but you were to be able to accept it or reject it, not have just a number given to up to go to work or banking.
There are steps involved as was in our history to get this far as the British could not take total control in 1776, 1789, 1812, 1861, 1871, 1913, 1917, 1933, 1945, 2001, and more, but they did gradually and you need to see that.
Those that claim the Power of One, then get out there and help out, or else your Power of One is just for you to survive with a good paying job.
Wikipedia wrote:Clint (Texas) was mentioned in the 1957 autobiographical novel On the Road by American novelist Jack Kerouac as the mailing address of XELO, a radio station based in Ciudad Juárez.
Jack Kerouac wrote:“Clint, Texas!” said Dean. He had the radio on to the Clint station. Every fifteen minutes they played a record; the rest of the time it was commercials about a high-school correspondence course.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg's original triumph! Not bad for a guy that looks like Keith Richards...

Sunday, August 23, 2015
A Responding Reader! ----- I have been forcefully chipped

Please do not use my name....I have family in other states and as soon as I can sneak out of Clint, I'm going to visit them maybe forevGIVE: DATE, CITY, STATE, TIME

WHO THE TROOPS ARE
I didn't recognize the unit patch, but the commander on the ground was a woman, Col. Amy Hannah was what was on the paperwork I saw

WHERE THEY TOOK YOU
First they took us to the Early College High School outside town, after that we were all inside blacked out trucks and Army tents so I really couldn't tell much

AND DETAILS --- ASAP !!

The Captain giving orders at the high school was named Kerouac and the boxes the chips were in were stamped XELO-1957, he was real protective of those crates and every time someone got a tray of them to inject them, he made them sign a roster.

The chips themselves look just like the ones my little dachshound Chili Dog got when she was a puppy, they're round little cylinders smaller than a pill but they kind of look like one, they're about the size of a grain of rice. They injected it into my neck right at the shoulder line, its kind of creepy knowing its in there.

You have to get this info out!

THanks for all you do!

Posted by Freewill at 1:31 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM
This is the internet age...... The only response to this "story" is pics or it didn't happen.

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Where is the county sheriff? Perhaps he is too scared also...

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 1:26 PM

I just look up Clint tx and there is nothing on there saying that its a hoax and not only that there pop is 900 or less

Finally, verification! And the folks at NESARA News are crowing about it!

Sunday, August 23, 2015
Clint, Texas - where is it? AND AMERICANS KIDNAPPED AND CHIPPED - CONFIRMED

IN RESPONSE TO THE TYPICAL NESARA READER NAYSAYERS REGARDING THE ARTICLE ABOUT CLINT, TEXAS, 'JADE HELM' AND THE TOWNSPEOPLE BEING 'CHIPPED' AND, IN PARTICULAR, THAT THERE IS NO SUCH TOWN AS 'CLINT', FOLLOWING IS INFORMATION CONCERNING CLINT, TEXAS AND THE MILITARY BASE NEARBY. AMAZING WHAT CAN BE FOUND WITH A LITTLE COMMON SENSE AND SEARCHING THE INTERNET BEFORE OPENING ONE'S MOUTH AND INSERTING BOTH FEET - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE .................

REPORT THAT AMERICANS ARE BEING KIDNAPPED BY THE JADE HELM MILITARY AND CHIPPED AGAINST THEIR WILL HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AS BEING TRUE

THERE REALLY REALLY IS A 'CLINT TEXAS!'

A TOWN IN EL PASO COUNTY, TEXAS, A PART OF THE EL PASO METROPOLITAN AREA
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?2c=clint&2 ... 675a049fb2

FOR HISTORICAL INFORMATION, CONSULT: https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hjc13

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONSULT WIKIPEDIA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint,_Texas

List of military installations in Texas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... s_in_Texas

FORT BLISS / EL PASO, TEXAS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Bliss
http://militarybases.com/fort-bliss-arm ... l-paso-tx/
http://www.military.com/base-guide/fort-bliss

Posted by Olive Oyl at 2:52 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 12:03 PM
A valid point to consider.........: We know that there are foreign troops on American soil per the UN/NATO agreement of nations. Just because these 'troops' in the Jade Helm chipping incident(s) are dressed in USA uniforms does NOT mean that all of them or any of them are USA troops! There could be Canadians, Russians, Ukranians or Europeans involved in the Jade Helm exercises - simply because reports have already surfaced long ago that most American soldiers will NOT carry out 'orders' against their fellow countrymen. In your attempts to further pursue confirmations, seek to investigate this posibility making it easier to shoot to kill one of these invading 'soldiers.'

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 12:56 PM
ANYONE TRYING TO CHIP ME FROM THE TIME THEY COME FOR ME WILL WIND UP LOOKIG LIKE SWISS CHEESE... IT IS AN ACTOF WAR....IF THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME I WILL GET AS MANY AS I CAN... B-4 THEY EVEN TOUCH ME .....IF YOU DON'T HAVE A DEFENSIVE ATTITUDE YOU ARE GOING TO COOK YOUR OWN GOOSE.....

Popeye August 23, 2015 at 12:59 PM
AS FAR AS THE GOVERNMENT (THE CABAL NAZI, GESTAPO, COMMIES) GO, THEY NEED TO PAY FOR REMOVAL AND PAY THE PEOPLE EACH 10 MILLION TRN NOTES FOR PAIN SUFFERING AND TRAUMA.....

BTW, this wasn't the first confirmation, United Media Publishing got one too!
Donald Wilder // August 15, 2015 at 2:19 pm // Reply

I was one of the families who was illegal detained and microchipped by these monsters. as soon as my family was released we abandoned our home, and went to my wifes parents home 200 miles away. we had to remove the chips ourselves with rubbing alcohol and a bx cutter, but its better than being tracked. absolutely disgusting what these monsters are doing to american citizens…
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Clint (Texas) was mentioned in the 1957 autobiographical novel On the Road by American novelist Jack Kerouac as the mailing address of XELO, a radio station based in Ciudad Juárez.

Clint, Texas!” said Dean. He had the radio on to the Clint station. Every fifteen minutes they played a record; the rest of the time it was commercials about a high-school correspondence course.
But if you look at certain letters in the above cites, you start noticing a suspicious pattern, especially with the capital letter The bolded letters are part of that pattern:
n p K g E T D I E h

Obviously there is some deeper meaning within this sinister code, and I have no doubt most people will be able to figure it out.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Anonymous August 23, 2015 at 12:03 PM
A valid point to consider.........: We know that there are foreign troops on American soil per the UN/NATO agreement of nations. Just because these 'troops' in the Jade Helm chipping incident(s) are dressed in USA uniforms does NOT mean that all of them or any of them are USA troops! There could be Canadians, Russians, Ukranians or Europeans involved in the Jade Helm exercises - simply because reports have already surfaced long ago that most American soldiers will NOT carry out 'orders' against their fellow countrymen. In your attempts to further pursue confirmations, seek to investigate this posibility making it easier to shoot to kill one of these invading 'soldiers.'

We have troops? You're relying on the Canadian army to do you dirty work? Good luck with that. We could probably could contribute maybe a couple of hundred guys to the destruction of American freedoms if you supplied the equipment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:We have troops? You're relying on the Canadian army to do you dirty work? Good luck with that. We could probably could contribute maybe a couple of hundred guys to the destruction of American freedoms if you supplied the equipment.
That is why I am heading to Canada in a couple of weeks. I figure that the Canadian army has already finished chipping their citizens, and that is why they got deployed to Texas - to assist with the chipping here. So I can miss out on any Canadian chipping conspiracies and come back after it is all over.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:We have troops? You're relying on the Canadian army to do you dirty work? Good luck with that. We could probably could contribute maybe a couple of hundred guys to the destruction of American freedoms if you supplied the equipment.
That is why I am heading to Canada in a couple of weeks. I figure that the Canadian army has already finished chipping their citizens, and that is why they got deployed to Texas - to assist with the chipping here. So I can miss out on any Canadian chipping conspiracies and come back after it is all over.
We handled it far more peacefully than you. We didn't bother to employ our few troops to do the dirty work. We instead instigated an endless overwhelmingly boring federal election campaign (no Donald Trump!) with political non-news filling the media 24/7. Here's prime minister Harper at a barbeque! Mulcair is making a major policy statement on corporate tax rates! Another picture of Justin Trudeau holding a baby! The population was soon in a deep zombie-like stupor allowing the chippers to do as they wished.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:We handled it far more peacefully than you.
Peacefully? You are being criminally modest, especially considering what the Canadian Army was accused of doing to Libya.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:We handled it far more peacefully than you.
Peacefully? You are being criminally modest, especially considering what the Canadian Army was accused of doing to Libya.
Quibble, quibble. We destroy all of Lybia's potential future water supply and suddenly we're the villains. A fog of war mistake, we thought we were bombing helpless civilians.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, its getting out of control over on Nesara News. People are verifying that there is really a Clint, TX, that there is really a Col. Amy Hannah (although some are reporting her as a public affairs officer for the United Nations Command and others are claiming she is a public affairs officer for U.S. Forces Korea). They have also gone and verified that there is a Early College High School in Clint, TX.

They are stumped over the existence of Captain Kerouac - apparently they are unable to find him on the Internet. But on the plus side XELO-1957 is now "verified." And of course this all results in coming up with another name for the enemy list:
THIS IS APPARENTLY A "UNITED NATIONS" INTRUSION INTO THE U.S. AND OUR PEOPLE. ...
...THANKS TO"B" & "O" OPENING THE U.N. DOOR.. TIME TO ELIMINATE THE U.N. FROM OUR "GOOD BUDDY" LIST.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:But on the plus side XELO-1957 is now "verified."
Less "verified" than "highlighted," which in their world might be the same thing. I can't surround my type in yellow here (I don't think ...), so I'll use bold italics.

Monday, August 24, 2015
FOLLOW UP :++ "ADDITIONAL INFO" >>JADE HELM KIDNAPPING OF CIVILIANS AND MICROCHIPPING THEM IN CLINT, TEXAS
THERE "IS" A CLINT, TEXAS !!!

COL. AMY HANNAH "EXISTS"

>> the boxes the chips were in were stamped XELO-1957<<
ANYONE MEDICAL PERSON WITH KNOWLEDGE AS TO HOW TO DO THIS... PLEASE RESPOND WITH CONTACT INFO.. WHICH WILL BE KEPT ANONYMOUS..

ANYONE HAVING KNOWLEDGE AS TO
WHAT THESE CHIPS CONTAIN..
PLEASE STEP FORWARD !!

* NOTE: NOW DO YOU NON-BELIEVERS -- BELIEVE WHAT IS GOING ON UNDER YOUR NOSES ?
WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !! GET PREPARED !!

THANK YOU TO THOSE
WHO BRAVELY STEPPED FORWARD WITH INFO.

WE NEED MORE LIKE YOU !!

Posted by Freewill at 8:30 PM

Yes, Gregg, they need more like you.

In the midst of this is the information that would clue them in, the Wikipedia article on Clint TX, which lists the Kerouac reference. But, too busy to check their own references, it slips under their nose for a second time.

There was one comment, from someone who read a debunking of this Clitoris TX bunk.

Anonymous August 24, 2015 at 9:22 PM

Hold it! False alarm! See Devvy Kidd's Alert:
Devvy's Email Alerts
Aug 20 (4 days ago)
Links are generally posted at my web site

A little while ago I spoke with Clint Police Chief, King Merritt. For nearly 45 minutes. It was like talking to myself because he is fully up to speed on what's going on. Amazing, really. Anyway, there was no round up of citizens, no breaking down doors, no forced microchipping of anyone. I don't know the Ray Bowie but his post below is pure crap.

Chief Merritt told me without hesitation what's described below will not happen in his jurisdiction. He went on to give me a lesson on the 4th & 5th Amendments. The first link below says the mayor of Clint & the military would not speak with them. I doubt any effort was made to call anyone in Clint, Texas. They should have called the Police Chief as I did who said he's had a lot of calls about this alleged forced micro-chipping. A pleasant and refreshing conversation.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Col. Amy Hannah does indeed exist, she is the Commander, US Army Public Relations Command.
Capt Jack Kerouac, well, I thought I was giving away the milk there but who am I to assume anyone who reads NESARA NEWS had ever read a book with no pictures. And of course, XELO is a tribute to the Mexican radio stations that even The Doors sang about in some song, Texas Radio and the Big Beat and all that, also, it was one of these Mexican pirate radio stations that I think gave us Wolfman Jack among others.
The description of the chip is accurate otherwise, they're about the size and shape of a grain of rice.

As Einstein said, more or less, the only infinite things are space and stupid....and he wondered about space. :shrug:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But what is the world coming to when it takes a tax protester like Devvy Kidd to debunk the myth?

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I fail to see why these folks are complaining. I had to pay (US) $200 to have my little doggie chipped.

They are all getting the same service for FREE :!:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From something called the Strategic Relocation Blog (sounds both paranoid and technical at the same time).

JADE HELM DISINFORMATION ON FORCED CHIP IMPLANTING
By Joel Skousen | Saturday, August 22, 2015

Priscilla Mason, a young alternative media writer, got snookered on this one. She reported that groups of citizens from Clint Texas were rounded up by force during the Jade Helm exercise and forcibly required to have a micro chip injected into their arm. She claims two witnesses—a Donald Wilder and Ray Bowie who claimed,

Military personnel rounded up everyone on our street. They forced their way into the homes of people who wouldn’t open their doors. We were put on military trucks and drove to the old Hartwell Mall about ten miles from here. We were separated and put in holding cells based on our age and gender. We were then called 3 at a time to another room and given the option to have an RFID implant, or be imprisoned in the base for an unspecified amount of time. Some of the soldiers were arguing amongst themselves.. I could hear one of them saying, “this isn’t what I signed up for. I wanted to protect Americans, not imprison them…”, but the officer in charge reminded them that they have their orders, and if they’re not carried out then they would be thrown into prison themselves.”

Donald Wilder had this to say after being detained and micro chipped: “I was one of the families who was illegal detained and micro-chipped by these monsters. as soon as my family was released we abandoned our home, and went to my wife’s parents home 200 miles away. we had to remove the chips ourselves with rubbing alcohol and a box cutter, but its better than being tracked. absolutely disgusting what these monsters are doing to American citizens…”

I thought, “this is ridiculous.” The military simply couldn’t get away with this. There would be multiple lawsuits. I did a quick internet listing for those two names in Clint, Texas. Neither name shows up anywhere—no phone listings, no address, nothing. Mason should have checked that out as a start. This is disinformation just to get the right wing excited. You can bet the NSA is tracking who passes this along and who believes it—to determine which dissidents are to be incarcerated for real someday.

So, the evil government isn't microchipping, they're pretending to so they can see who gets upset and then round 'em up someday when they're REALLY gonna!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wow. So that means Greg got injected with a blank chip, totally useless. What a waste of money traveling all that way to Clint, TX.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:I fail to see why these folks are complaining. I had to pay (US) $200 to have my little doggie chipped.

They are all getting the same service for FREE :!:
Strong contender for post of the day. But please remember to add a keyboard warning first.