Say It Ain't So, Edgar!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Say It Ain't So, Edgar!

Post by The Observer »

Edgar Mitchell, a former Apollo astronaut and moonwalker, has recently been very vocal about his belief in ETs. It has been a long standing belief of his and certainly not newsworthy at this point. But now he is claiming that he has been misquoted in regards to his position about alien life being here for the benefit of mankind:
When HuffPost asked Mitchell if he had told The Mirror that peace-loving aliens came to Earth to stop a nuclear war, that aliens were interested in our atomic weapons testing areas, and that ETs attempted to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth, he said, simply, "None of those statements were originated by me."
Notice that this is not an out-and-out denial that alien life exists, but that he simply does not believe they are interdicting military, nuclear and missile activity.

Lest you think that Mitchell is the only person with a public/governmental background to have gone over the edge in believing that ETs are here and among us, consider Canada's contribution:
Paul Hellyer was Canada's minister of defense during the 1960s. After his retirement, he became the first cabinet-level politician from a G8 country to go on record claiming that aliens are already on Earth.
Of course the angle I am looking at is when will the NESARAites/Lord Rama/Sherry Shriner and whoever else is overdosing on ETs are going to start trying to milk this for whatever it is worth?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Say It Ain't So, Edgar!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Paul Hellyer was Canada's minister of defense during the 1960s. After his retirement, he became the first cabinet-level politician from a G8 country to go on record claiming that aliens are already on Earth.
While Hellyer was a member of parliament (1949-1974) he kept the lunacy to himself and did an excellent job as a politician. He let himself go off the rails after retirement. He's still alive at 92 and still a true believer. He gave a Russia Today interview in 2014 telling how aliens were all around us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Many, many years ago I had a girlfriend who had worked for a summer with a lady whose father walked on the moon. Through this link I heard that at one time all the Apollo astronauts had been told, in no uncertain terms, that there was evidence "we were not alone." Later, after being on the moon, this lady's father had been told that this was more than a little "overstated," and that there was quite a bit of room for doubt, but that they had wanted to prepare them so they wouldn't freak out.

I can't confirm this "friend of a friend" story, but it makes sense to me. It is also quite possible that this is BS, my girlfriend could not confirm this lady's parentage (my first question), and I was told that she was also fond of telling "bigfoot" stories around the campfire (the summer job was at a Nat'l Park).
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But this is the kernel of the problem with an astronaut like Mitchell going out there and proclaiming that there are ETs. His story is no different than any other UFO nut, in that he is not providing any proof or verifiable details. He is only presenting hearsay and opinion and expecting us to accept it as the truth. I can only guess that his motivation for doing so, despite being a scientist and knowing what the criteria for proof would be, is to keep himself in the limelight long after the celebrity of being the 6th man on the moon has ended.
Deep Knight wrote:]Many, many years ago I had a girlfriend who had worked for a summer with a lady whose father walked on the moon. Through this link I heard that at one time all the Apollo astronauts had been told, in no uncertain terms, that there was evidence "we were not alone." Later, after being on the moon, this lady's father had been told that this was more than a little "overstated," and that there was quite a bit of room for doubt, but that they had wanted to prepare them so they wouldn't freak out.
I understand exactly what you are saying. I remember during my orientation week at Illuminati HQ all of us were repeatedly instructed to take no notice of any member who claimed that they slept with inordinate numbers of supermodels, that this kind of activity was outside the realm of possibility and that such a person was only making such outlandish claims to distract us from getting through the training regimen. At the end of our training year, it was explained to us that we had been given this directive so we wouldn't freak out if we caught this person en fragante delicto with Rosie O'Donnell, Bella Abzug or Orly.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by DailyPlanet »

I may be in the minority here, but I wonder if this thread is serious?

There are loads of Insiders who have spoken about UFO's, and an ET presence on our planet.

Can you guys really be unfamiliar with ... ???

The 2001 Disclosure Project: 2.76 million views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

The 2013 Citizens Hearings on Disclosure:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CitizenHearing

Stephen Bassett, who organized the second of these events sounds confident that 2015 will be "the year of disclosure." According to him, there are a number of forces at work which are likely to pry this old secret wide open.

If he is right, you'd better brace for it now.
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote: At the end of our training year, it was explained to us that we had been given this directive so we wouldn't freak out if we caught this person en fragante delicto with Rosie O'Donnell, Bella Abzug or Orly.
I'm sure you meant and rather than or here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

DailyPlanet wrote:I may be in the minority here, but I wonder if this thread is serious?
No, this thread is not serious, if by "serious" you mean that it is for the purpose of discussing when the ETs will show up. The point of this thread was to mock those who keep claiming that ETs exist without ever providing proof.
There are loads of Insiders who have spoken about UFO's, and an ET presence on our planet.
Yes, just like there has been lots of "insiders" who have talked about yetis, Bigfoot, Dinar RV, NESARA, Chinese Dragon Families and the Ambassador. And they all have failed to ever provide any concrete scientific proof that these things exist or will happen.
Can you guys really be unfamiliar with ... ???

The 2001 Disclosure Project: 2.76 million views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

The 2013 Citizens Hearings on Disclosure:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CitizenHearing
I am sure there may be a few who know about this. But again, nothing ever came out of "conferences" or "hearings" that provided scientific proof that ETs exist.
Stephen Bassett, who organized the second of these events sounds confident that 2015 will be "the year of disclosure." According to him, there are a number of forces at work which are likely to pry this old secret wide open.
Yes, and Dinar pumpers sound confident in their teleconferences every week that the RV is going to happen the next week. It will be no different if we went back and reviewed what was said at UFO "conferences" and "hearings." There is always some organizer, promoter or key speaker that sounds confident that the proof for ETs will be revealed in the near future. But I have a question: how much money are these individuals raking in for saying these things? Would their "conferences" or "hearings" start showing a fall in attendance numbers if they actually told the truth by saying that they don't have any scientific proof for the existence of ETs? Or that they have no firm data that shows that this is the year that ETs finally appear?
If he is right, you'd better brace for it now.
If.

DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Well, you obviously know nothing of that material, Notarial D.

If Steve Bassett is right, it will not be long (not many more months) before you will be "feasting" on crow.
I will enjoy watching that

UFO Disclosure: The Rockefeller Initiative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Q1PCc2WyY

Bassett is a serious guy, completely different from the RV scammers. Can you really not see the difference?
The RV is an obvious scam. Why would someone suddenly pay far more than the market price? And what possible use would
billions of Dinar be to anyone? Also, the excuses for the missed deadlines never made any sense.

If you are familiar with Bassett's work, you will see that he approaches his "mission" with a different level of seriousness
notorial dissent

DailyPlanet wrote:Well, you obviously know nothing of that material, Notarial D.
Still calling in from an unlicensed reality are we???? I have made exactly one comment in this entire thread, til now, having absolutely nothing to do with what you are rabbiting on about since I don't even find the topic even generally amusing or entertaining. Yanking Deep's chain, too good an opportunity to miss though.

However, to answer the question you didn't ask, I don't give any more credence to the listings you came up with than I do the Dragon family/ambassador/yetis/Bigfoot/Dinar RV/NESARA/illuminati nonsense. I see a whole lot of wishful thinking and really bad science and like nada in facts. To put it bluntly, if the little green, or is it grey this week, I can just never keep it straight, men haven't shown up by now they very probably aren't going to anytime soon, and when they actually do, I remain absolutely convinced that you will be the last to know. people keep claiming they're going to show up just any day now, and like the bazillion dollar prize check I've been promised, it never happens.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yes, just like there has been lots of "insiders" who have talked about yetis, Bigfoot, Dinar RV, NESARA, Chinese Dragon Families and the Ambassador. And they all have failed to ever provide any concrete scientific proof that these things exist or will happen.
Feel free to ramble on about Yetis and NESARA as much as you want just as long as you don't start badmouthing the existence of our Sasquatch. That has been conclusively proven beyond any possibility of denial;

And leave Nessie out of this too; it's no longer possible to deny the authenticity of this photograph. Otter tails indeed! How gullible do the deniers think we are?

The authenticity of both of these fabulous creatures is now beyond dispute;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Still calling in from an unlicensed reality are we??"

What? Do you LICENSE realities now, N.D,?
(What a concept. I think I want to live outside the reach of your licenses)

Such fun, bringing in all those irrelevant images into the discussion.
Of course, none of this can be serious. Can it?
Funkalicious
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Location: Oh, that would just fit perfectly into your little plan, wouldn't it?

Post by Funkalicious »

Oh, I believe the IOC is quite serious about having synchronized cryptozoology as a demonstration sport at the 2016 Games in Rio.
I was faced with a choice at a difficult age
Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage?
But in the back of my head I heard distant feet
Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

DailyPlanet wrote:If Steve Bassett is right,...."
And there is that "if" word again. Sounds like you have some problems with being able to believe that Bassett is 100% on target, yet you expect us to believe him.
...t will not be long (not many more months) before you will be "feasting" on crow. I will enjoy watching that

Somehow I am not worried that this will come to past. I think the reason why is proven by this example:

I am going to collect the names that people throw at me for being an open-minded Truth seeker, and then I will return to this thread in a year or so, and throw them back at the name-callers, so they can give me an apology AFTER the so-called Conspiracy theories are accepted as Truth.

It is 8 months later and I still have yet to see anything that would even remotely suggest that what happened on 9-11-2001 proves that the government was involved in the tragedy. I know, I know - there is a little over 3 months left and you are very sure that the critical evidence will be released by that time and all of us are going to be eating big servings of crow. So I will just be patient and start researching recipes on the best way to eat crow.

Bassett is a serious guy, completely different from the RV scammers. Can you really not see the difference?
The RV is an obvious scam. Why would someone suddenly pay far more than the market price? And what possible use would
billions of Dinar be to anyone? Also, the excuses for the missed deadlines never made any sense.

If you are familiar with Bassett's work, you will see that he approaches his "mission" with a different level of seriousness

It really does not matter how "serious" Bassett appears - that does nothing to prove that he is correct. Do you select your physician's level of seriousness as your sole criteria for health care? Or are you looking at other issues such as his or her track record, education, experience, and results?

Bassett has failed to provide the one thing that I need before I start believing him - scientific proof that ETs exist. It will take a lot more than hearsay, photos of politicians and his "seriousness" before I believe.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sasquatch? LOL, that is a snapshot of Deep Knight attempting to flee during the company picnic after a husband stumbled upon DK and the guy's wife behind the backstop at the softball diamond. You can see the side effects from his testosterone treatments.

notorial dissent

Why is it that "open-minded Truth seeker" really translates to "I'll believe any fool thing that some other fool comes down the pike and hands me, without using one bit of critical thinking or actual deliberative thought process, as long as it agrees with what I want to believe at the moment?" And at the same time anyone who does use critical thinking, or has doubt, or just plain common sense, is immediately attacked for being closed minded? That is what that phrase signifies to me.

Oh, and if I hadn't already thought it before, your prior comments support my conclusion that you lack both a sense of proportion as well as a sense of humor, altogether not unexpected traits in a true believer. Sorry you missed the point of my comment, but then not surprised either.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Why is it that "open-minded Truth seeker" really translates to "I'll believe any fool thing that some other fool comes down the pike and hands me, without using one bit of critical thinking or actual deliberative thought process, as long as it agrees with what I want to believe at the moment?"
What is mystifying about Daily Planet's defense of Bassett is that he is able to see and understand that the Dinar RV movement is being led by a bunch phonies peddling lies. And he knows this because of their constant inability to deliver the promised RV on schedule, because the claims they make are beyond mathematical reality, and that there is enough evidence to show that the peddlers are swindling the marks. Yet he is unable to apply the same reasons and understanding to Bassett and other ET-hokum phonies. It is as though he has a blind spot in regards to what they are saying and doing, and unable to comprehend that they are conning him into believing that revelation is just around the corner. This despite the fact that this particular myth has been running for around 70 years.