UK: TPUC forum

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: UK: TPUC forum

Post by grixit »

Yeah, they are. But i think i know what his inspiration was. The word "govern" is from Latin and originally referred to steering a ship. A little free association moves the object from "govern" to "control", the the etymology has to be deformed to fit.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

for John Harris conspiracy theory this one takes first prize
by teddy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:59 pm

The case maybe that john has lost the strawman and done a reggie perrin
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XNwQzTF98E
for those not familiar with who "Reggie Perrin" was, he was a TV character in a British comedy, who faked his own death.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ultimately, the only to achieve the goals of freemanism, i.e. to avoid taxes, statutes, child support, bills, etc. is to fake your own death.

Perfect example of so wrong it's right.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Or, err.... actually die.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Ok, I am sorry he is dead and all that but the posts on GOODF are very telling. Most if not all are thanking John for waking them up, with his early youtube video's

John, if I remember correctly admitted openly that some of the stuff he had claimed in the past, especially about birth certificates was wrong. John was one of the few 'gurus' that I had any respect (if that is the right word to use) for, as unusually, when he got something wrong he had no problems in admitting it, at least compared to Ceylon, who will ban people, delete posts and threads to keep the SovCit faithful brain washed.

Whilst John accepted that some of the things claimed were either made up or based on a misunderstanding because those admissions were less publicised and shared than his original claims, many people still believe what he claimed is true.

The irony is that the people that claimed to have "woken up" - were woken up by things that were made up and were based on misunderstandings - in other words untruths. The perfect bunch of suckers for Ceylon, Guy Taylor and co brainwash. They aren't awake, they are infact the sheeple following at Guru with a claim about anything.

They have even all copied him, especially Ceylon - with the confidence trick at the start of any presentation. They all come out with John's lines about don't believe what I say, go check it out for yourself. When that is the last thing that they really want anyone to do.

The people that claim that John helped to wake them up, were woken up by lies - I think their dreams are turning into nightmares for them and they are still soundly sleeping
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote: John, if I remember correctly admitted openly that some of the stuff he had claimed in the past, especially about birth certificates was wrong....when he got something wrong he had no problems in admitting it, at least compared to Ceylon, who will ban people, delete posts and threads to keep the SovCit faithful brain washed.
That is news to me Bones, I must say. I never heard him admit he was ever wrong. In fact when I challenged him on many things on all occasions his answer would always be the same " I have moved on I won't stay stagnant". He would never admit to the blatant lies of the birth certificate and put that down to his " perspective". What used to rile me most about Harris was his perpetuation of the lies.
Bones wrote:Whilst John accepted that some of the things claimed were either made up or based on a misunderstanding because those admissions were less publicised and shared than his original claims, many people still believe what he claimed is true.
They must have been less publicised as I never heard him ever state people misunderstood what he had said and he never once admitted to making things up. He had nearly a thousand pages to explain himself on one thread alone and not once did he concede single point I put to him.

Bones wrote:They have even all copied him, especially Ceylon - with the confidence trick at the start of any presentation. They all come out with John's lines about don't believe what I say, go check it out for yourself. When that is the last thing that they really want anyone to do.
It was and still is on goofer freeman sites. I have said many times now,that these sites simply cannot exist without lies and deceit. They simply ban you for correcting them with stone cold facts. Ben Hudson over on tpuc was a demon for banning honest folk.I noticed the other day he had already started as he means to go on. Someone posted some facebook comments that were not too complimentary of Harris and wrote by one of his children. They wasn't there the next time I looked. It may well have been this that upset the daughter.
by Ben » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:10 pm
Its with sad regret to inform you all that John Harris has past away........John has been a father to me for so many years, he showed me compassion, love and respect and never wanted anything in return and for that i thank you John
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59
C J Harris
So lovely that that he managed to be "like a father" to random people when he never managed to step up for his actual kids
It was nice to hear Harris in his last interview finally admit that the Illusion video was wrongful.
I don't have anymore to say about Harris only that he was bad and mad .
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hi WP

It was in some of the posts he made in the TPUC forum before it was closed down. I will see if I can find some archived links - (then again it may be my mind playing tricks on me)
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On the old TPUC forum, John would occasionally speak up in support of a "troll" and against the baying mob. I think John came to realise that most of the SovCit woo was false. But if he said so loudly, he would lose the adulation he craved.

The Graham Hart Show 2015.05.05 makes slightly interesting listening. At 40m 00s, John is clear that he knows he has hurt people. He thinks he could debunk 75% of his It's an illusion presentation. But at 53m, he still thinks we are all slaves.

John was a major UK perpetrator of SovCit lies that continues to harm many people. Perhaps he was initially a victim to Menard & co, but he then influenced many down the delusional, harmful and self-destructive path of SovCitery, which has directly led to the scams we see on GOODF.

He seems to have become aware of the harm he had caused, especially to his family, and felt guilty for this.

I only wish that Ceylon, Mr Ebert and co had the same awareness.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

wanglepin wrote:U.K. Column/Brian Gerrish? Do he not report facts before there are actually any known facts ? I want to know where the customary Guy Taylor interview is after Gerrish had reported Tom Crawford`s resounding success. Surely, all U.K. Column viewers are just waiting to hear from the horse's mouth how, with the assistance and advice Taylor had given Crawford, Guy Taylor was able to secure a victorious success.
I note that UK Column have "upgraded" their website and have done a TPUC on their forum in that they've started a new one and dropped all the old posts - so it looks like another hang out for (a handful of) UK Sovs is on the way out.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Its hit the fan over on TPUC
Arayder his being rounded on by someone called Neo. I believe it is that twat Geronimo.
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1282
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Arayder offered this advice and it was all downhill from there
arayder wrote:johnnada, I would advise you to get advice from a competent legal professional.

Getting legal advice from "freeman" internet forums is a questionable practice.

I would advise you to do some research on your own. Here's a few links that might help:

http://findlaw.co.uk/law/category/bankr ... collection

http://www.stepchange.org/Debtinformati ... ights.aspx

Here are some contacts for real legal professionals:

http://www.adviceuk.org.uk/legal-advice/
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1282
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Bones wrote:(then again it may be my mind playing tricks on me)
Given you'll be born in 2227, that currently makes you -212 years old.

It's totally expected and understandable extreme young age would have similar issues that extreme old age would experience ;)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:Its hit the fan over on TPUC
A pathetic little squabble, isn't it? I love the early use of "who pulls your strings?" Seems to be a consistent theme on GOOFy too - anyone who expresses any reservation is a stooge, shill, troll.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
wanglepin wrote:Its hit the fan over on TPUC
A pathetic little squabble, isn't it? I love the early use of "who pulls your strings?" Seems to be a consistent theme on GOOFy too - anyone who expresses any reservation is a stooge, shill, troll.
It is. What is astounding me is the direct full on assault on Arayder without any reason. I believe it is an old member Geronimo. He always stirred the shit and if he wasn't getting any attention he would invent a plea for "help" in another name, then start an argument with himself until some joined the fray. he's a complete cock.
He will give himself away soon. He always had trouble using the quote facility and used to write intermittently in red. Or he will just post the whole quote because of his quoting handicap.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I thought the one before Arayder's comment was the best.
Check out Michael of Bernicia, Self-realisation Community - Nottingham County Court over ruled by grand jury. If not now, then for future reference...
Grand jury? Over-ruled the County Court? Really? Must have missed that one.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:I thought the one before Arayder's comment was the best.
Where is this comment from, Yiam?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I thought the one before Arayder's comment was the best.
Where is this comment from, Yiam?
I just followed the link above to TPUC and read the early comments, I think that was on page 1 just before Arayder's first post.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Tpuc just cannot survive without the bullshit. Someone has brought up the old statute law V Common Law bullshit. And old Harris lapdog Ben Hudson ( now sole owner of the site) is on the ropes in one.
Ben » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:22 pm
not all laws are acts but all acts are pushed as law.
lucey 20
Could you give me an example of a law that isn't an act?
Ben » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:03 pm
you see i can see trollish behaviour from you.
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 1&start=10
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

To be fair, murder is a common law offence.
But in answer to this:
Universe64 wrote:
If Acts of Parliament are law why arnt they called Laws of Parliament !
Statute law.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:To be fair, murder is a common law offence.
And comes under the OAP Act 1861?