Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:The really funny thing is that the plans Peter is linking too are a free download. The Keshe Website also has absolutely no mention of WeRe bank or PoE, it seems that in his crazy Peter is trying to create a link between his scam and the Keshe scam for some reason (possibly credibility).

This could get interesting if both sets of scammers fall out with each other because one is blatantly trying to muscle in on the others suckers.

Finally I had a look at the generator, apparently it needs to be kept low to the ground so it can harness those gravitational fields to produce free energy, because as we all know gravity stops working at a low altitude which is why planes never crash, it also claims to be able to power a car if you put some special sauce in the fuel tank and hook it up to the 12v socket, because it can rewrite the laws of physics and how the internal combustion engine works.

I'd laugh at how obvious a scam this is, but then I am reminded of the scams from a couple of years back where two British companies was set up and sold what were little more than divining rods to gullible nations paranoid about internal security in order to detect bombs and narcotics.
Kesche's modus oparandi is very much like Peter but he has been around a lot longer and I wonder if Peter has learnt some of his tricks, IE selling an idea, then when it does not work blaming Grand Conspiracies or Government suppression etc, and labelling anybody that disagrees or proves the idea does not work as a Govt Agent or spy. Kesche also like Piss take tells fibs, I remember he used to claim he was backed by Iran but it then came to light he was no longer welcome in Iran. If POE is looking for credibility he has picked the wrong foundation and if he has just piggy backed himself on to that site it could lead to me having to buy more popcorn because I doubt Kesche will be all that happy, until he is getting his cut that is.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Kesche was one of the first scammers I learnt about, I found it interesting. Peter is different, that's personal.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Devon County Council
General 16: WeRe Bank fraudulent cheques
Posted on 2 November 2015 by education.finance
So, who is 070684?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NG3

Post by NG3 »

There you go, Mavrik, in plain English for you
These cheques, if presented to the bank, will not be honoured
The problem is not Quatloos, it's not the banks, the problem is Peter of England.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

NG3 wrote:There you go, Mavrik, in plain English for you
The problem is not Quatloos, it's not the banks, the problem is Peter of England.
the problem is the idiots who think the chqs work, peter is laughing at them, the police are prob laughing at them, the banks are laughing at them
longdog

Post by longdog »

You're forgetting that in FreemanLand / ReWorld / Goofsville it is the recipient of the cheque / promissory note / giro slip with scribble on it who has to honour the cheque / promissory note / giro slip with scribble on it not the person trying to get evicted out of debt or their pretend bankers. As long as Poe can convince his marks that him simply saying "it's cleared" on the rare occasions he answers his 'clearance hot-line' actually settles the cheque he doesn't even have to worry about actually honouring anything.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

You can add Swifty to that remark as well NG, he is adamant he has had cheques cleared. Question to the floor if one of these cheques is cleared, IE I pay my Barclaycard bill off with one (if I had one) they accept it, zero my account etc, can they then reverse that? Seems an odd way of doing things, zero the account before the cheque has cleared.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

guilty wrote:So, who is 070684?
The next 4 digits on the cheque give the initials: 0706841016. 10=J, 16=P. 070684JP has posted infrequently (7 times) on the private forum. On 9 July, claimed to have paid council tax in full 6 days earlier; showed scan of council tax bill from West Devon Borough Council showing payment of £1155.90, and zero balance. Next day showed screen shot of WeRe account with debit to West Devon Borough Council of £864. Why is the amount different? I don't know.

Never posted since.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:
You can add Swifty to that remark as well NG, he is adamant he has had cheques cleared. Question to the floor if one of these cheques is cleared, IE I pay my Barclaycard bill off with one (if I had one) they accept it, zero my account etc, can they then reverse that? Seems an odd way of doing things, zero the account before the cheque has cleared.
I'm pretty sure Swifty has stated he's signed up to the scam but doesn't use the cheques as he has no need to. Huh? That is some serious level of stupidity being on the hook for £150k & paying PT for a fake chequebook he doesn't intend using.

Fellow Weary Bank cheerleader Chong is strangely quiet......can't imagine why. :shrug:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
I'm pretty sure Swifty has stated he's signed up to the scam but doesn't use the cheques as he has no need to. Huh? That is some serious level of stupidity being on the hook for £150k & paying PT for a fake chequebook he doesn't intend using.

Fellow Weary Bank cheerleader Chong is strangely quiet......can't imagine why. :shrug:
Yes and Jimmy seems quiet as well mate. War chest opened if the money was real and run.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Skeleton wrote:Seems an odd way of doing things, zero the account before the cheque has cleared.
Once upon a time, when I were a nipper, cheques never really "cleared" at all. Payments by cheque could be reversed at any time: days, weeks, months or even years afterwards. Then along came CCC&C with a new-fangled scheme that ensured cheques either cleared or bounced within 6 days. But only when a cheque goes through the scheme, of course. Foreign cheques don't, and WeRe cheques certainly don't.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Skeleton wrote: Question to the floor if one of these cheques is cleared, IE I pay my Barclaycard bill off with one (if I had one) they accept it, zero my account etc, can they then reverse that? Seems an odd way of doing things, zero the account before the cheque has cleared.
Just reducing administration and possible additional errors. 99% (?) of all cheques will clear. It's simpler to deal with those that are later returned than it is to register receipt of the cheque and then go in to the account a second time and confirm that payment has been received.
The finance staff would have to try to match up the payments clearing through their bank with the individual cheques that had been sent for clearing.
Much easier and simpler to assume that the cheque is valid and then deal with any that return.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote:
Losleones wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

Yes and Jimmy seems quiet as well mate. War chest opened if the money was real and run.
Jimmy's bank account has been seized, how's he going to pay for Internet / broadband connection :snicker:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

By happy coincidence I found myself in Ducie Street yesterday lunchtime. An old mate of mine was in Manchester on business and asked me if I had time for a quick pint before he got his train back to London. Without doing my homework properly, I suggested we met at the Jolly Angler - a proper old-fashioned boozer selling Hyde's ale located on Ducie Street. Despite its uncomfortably close proximity to the Etihad, it's known as a United pub, plus it'd give me a chance to have a look at 83 Ducie Street a bit more closely than when I've been driving past along Gt Ancoats St. Turns out the Angler's not open at lunchtimes (when did that happen? how utterly uncivilised!) so we headed off to the Crown & Anchor instead.

Anyway, I couldn't let this opportunity pass, so I popped into the palatial HQ of WeRe Bank (which, as you know, is a corner shop providing 'business services') on the pretext of asking them to photocopy something for me. (That something happened to be a copy of the allonge, which I'd printed off specially.)

I asked the bloke if this was where WeRe Bank's offices are. "Nah, mate, dunno what you're on about. Never heard of it. Don't know nothing about no bank. We ain't got a cashpoint here."

The area really is a dump - although blocks of hideous overpriced flats are going up in the area. Even Ancoats (Ancoats!) is starting to be developed, God help us, it is surely the end of days if Ancoats gets gentrified.

I filled my mate in on the whole WeRe Bank farce, much to his astonishment and amusement. His first question was "why hasn't this bloke been arrested?" Why indeed, we keep asking...
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Someone on FB needs to rely on the regular Banking Kartel - with their damned convenient methods of securely transferring real money - in order to join a fake bank...
Is there anyone in Manchester which i can transfer the money to activate my WeRe account? I don't want to send notes from Spain to England... thanx for your help oder please pm me a tip .. thanx :-)
... Oh, the irony.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Adding water to NaOH (crystals?) in a plastic bowl? Go for it! Darwin awards all round.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox

Post by Pox »

PeanutGallery wrote: I'd laugh at how obvious a scam this is, but then I am reminded of the scams from a couple of years back where two British companies was set up and sold what were little more than divining rods to gullible nations paranoid about internal security in order to detect bombs and narcotics.
I guess it's worth pointing out that the perpetrator of this scam kept it going for 5/6 years before any action was taken so POE has a few years to go yet.

I think even then it would have been put on the back boiler for a while were it not for the fact that the 'device' could endanger life.

A few greedy suckers losing a few pennies won't be taken quite so seriously.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wahh!!!! They're tattling on me, and it is working.

Or who are they going to believe, me or the return notice from their bank, and the financial authority, and the Bank of Ireland, and and and......

Poor dumb Bunny. :snicker: :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The PoE/Generator scam is a match made in heaven. You have to pay in we-re notes, which I assume means you send in that nasty old GBP.

It also comes with a 300e donation to 'host 'nation' (don't ask), but bless, PoE has already hinted that that 300e would be most useful to the WeRe bank.

(From his latest FB bollocks)
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????