ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Post by Skeleton »

Joinder wrote:Hey, he's kept quiet about WeRe cheques, can't remember him mentioning them at all, and there he was all along with em ready for an emergency. I wonder if this is his first attempt ?
I was wondering that to, but as has been mentioned I doubt their would be a prize for guessing where he got it from, so I am hoping its just the one he has got and the Council knowing his antics rips it up and throws it in the bin, therefore allowing his hapless entertainment to continue, he needs buy himself a little yellow mini :haha: :haha: :haha:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

The date on his 'cheque' is 15th July 2015.

Why hasn't he sent it off yet?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

IDIOT wrote:The date on his 'cheque' is 15th July 2015.

Good spot, hopefully because he knows the cheque is in fact worthless, but knowing Roy he is probably still finalising the bill he intends to attach to it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

IDIOT wrote:The date on his 'cheque' is 15th July 2015.

It's a wonder it hasn't fallen to bits like every other piece of paper he handles.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

"Just a blog"... Sets out in clear, concise and precise terms the case so far, accompanied by a cacophony of fireworks. Marvellous.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Joinder wrote:"Just a blog"... Sets out in clear, concise and precise terms the case so far, accompanied by a cacophony of fireworks. Marvellous.
It's his new phase of avant-garde filming. Like Picasso had a "blue" period, this is Roy's "war zone noir".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

More videos, tormenting a copper at the old bill shop and spotting another potential claim with their boundary wall.
I love him
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

[quote="Joinder"]More videos, tormenting a copper at the old bill shop and spotting another potential claim with their boundary wall.
He wants advice on arresting the judge, he's really going to do it, COME ON !
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I must learn how to use those buttons top right
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Roy assaulted and threatened with arrest by thug cop in latest video.
He's got to sue em again after this latest atrocity
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:Roy assaulted and threatened with arrest by thug cop in latest video.
He's got to sue em again after this latest atrocity
Today Roy is making video history.
The faster he is taken into care the better.
https://youtu.be/40MYZGQOsfQ
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Just read the video comments. I think he needs to focus his attentions elsewhere other than with police as he will always lose.

A nice job to take his mind off his past maybe?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:Today Roy is making video history.
The faster he is taken into care the better.
Oh my goodness, he's now talking about making a citizen's arrest of a judge? Roy is gleefully enjoying his taunting of authority, but if this carries on he's going to bite off more than he can chew.

And then it happens.... Roy takes a tumble! https://youtu.be/40MYZGQOsfQ?t=8m35s I couldn't see any assault, just a stupid, angry little man walking backwards down greasy concrete steps and paying too much attention to his mobile phone(s) while arguing with the Police. Possible that he really was shoved, but the video doesn't show any evidence of that.

Bless his simple little mind, he sounds quite shocked and upset at this predictable turn of events. At 9m48 his voice is breaking, as if he had never imagined that getting in everyone's faces might lead to trouble. But he recovers, and marches away blathering about the huge compensation claim he's already awarded himself in his head.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:And then it happens.... Roy takes a tumble! https://youtu.be/40MYZGQOsfQ?t=8m35s I couldn't see any assault, just a stupid, angry little man walking backwards down greasy concrete steps and paying too much attention to his mobile phone(s) while arguing with the Police. Possible that he really was shoved, but the video doesn't show any evidence of that.
My thoughts exactly. But I am interested in something. The Policeman says something like "you've done that before" (Note: not "you've done this before"). What did he mean? Roy has previously fallen down stairs when Police were present?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:Just read the video comments. I think he needs to focus his attentions elsewhere other than with police as he will always lose.

A nice job to take his mind off his past maybe?

You can get through to him...if he will try to listen I too would offer to help.
As funny as his antics are .....he is a poor bastard.
There but for fortune.....
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

He's taken most of videos down. Can't tell if they are deleted or made private but he's only go two up as of just now.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

shock failure & random confused nonsense

Post by schismatrix »

Well, it seems that despite his rock solid legal case, incontrovertible evidence and absolute belief in compo, poor downtrodden Roy has lost. West Yorkshire police 'ant up'eld me complaint

Madame Sheard has, however, taken the sensible approach and decided that asking the same people, to do the same thing, with the same information for a second time will produce magic cash from the skies. Of course announcing such action in a yootoob video where you also insult West Yorkshire Police must guarantee success.

There's also a new short film where our protagonist, employing her famous camera technique and pseudo dogme style, takes on the persona of a shambling stalker who debates brilliantly inaccurate legal points with disinterested strangers.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

He's has been given advice.

There are some that can't be helped.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:He's has been given advice.

There are some that can't be helped.

Check this one out...pure class!

https://youtu.be/n8_Zz87ASeg
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:And then it happens.... Roy takes a tumble! https://youtu.be/40MYZGQOsfQ?t=8m35s I couldn't see any assault, just a stupid, angry little man walking backwards down greasy concrete steps and paying too much attention to his mobile phone(s) while arguing with the Police. Possible that he really was shoved, but the video doesn't show any evidence of that.
My thoughts exactly. But I am interested in something. The Policeman says something like "you've done that before" (Note: not "you've done this before"). What did he mean? Roy has previously fallen down stairs when Police were present?
Yes !....those particular steps were where he took a tumble years ago in one of his old videos. It wasn't clear that they led from the cop shop in that particular video although I do recall that someone asked him if he had mental health issues during that encounter.
I asked him once where his old videos where and he mysteriously replied that Jimmy was looking after them for him.