"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by morrand »

Jeffrey wrote:Payne also recorded that he has filed pending federal litigation (presumably his federal lawsuit mentioned over at NESARA news). Judge in charge of that case is Ludington.
This would be 1:15-cv-14127, Payne v. Klida et al., in the Eastern District of Michigan. A 41 page complaint.
NOW COMES Destry Jame Payne, my true real Christian name, APPEARING IN PROPRIA PERSONA, Apostile Number # 104325=1-3042090-194, CASE # 12 1231770ST BAY COUNTY COURTS CALENDER, A ND THERE IS NO LAWFUL CHARGES AN I WAS FALSE ARRESTED CRIMINALLY DETAINED UNDER BOGUS CHARGES KIDNAPPED AND UNLAWFULLY DETAINED IN VIOLATION OF ALL MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND I DID FORMALLY OBJECT AND CHALLENGED PLAINTIFFS UNDER THE REAL LAW THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. MY NAME IS PATTENT PROTECTED AS SHOWN ABOVE
Well, he wasted no time getting to his complaint, so how'd he get 41 pages? Mostly from the "Affidavit of Truth," executed by his brother, Daniel, and its various attachments telling Destry's tale of woe. Among these are Daniel's "Amicus curiae open letter," which opens:
I, Dan Payne, living [flesh and blood] man, blood brother to the living [flesh and blood] man Destry Payne, inhabiting the lands of the state of Michigan beyond the real physical reach of the seas, counted among the peoples who comprise said state, standing on the common laws of the land and the foundations of said laws, enter the proceedings of STATE OF MICHIGAN v DESTRY JAMES PAYNE for the honorable and just purposes of claiming damages and introducing into the matters highly relevant facts which shed as-yet unseen light on the matters, facts which expose crimes and attempted crimes of felony nature.
You can tell he is serious about this because he sealed it with five—count 'em, five—fingerprints. Anyway, attached to that is a wonderful "Amicus curiae open letter" from the "Court of Record", typed up in a font with really atrocious kerning, and covering such topics as, "Dissolution of the United States," "The Penalty for the 'Sin of the Calf' is Death," and "The Swiss Quark Cannon with lead ion bullets: CERN."

There is also a reference in here to Destry's previous federal case, also before Judge Ludington, number 1:15-cv-13307, filed September 18 and bounced back on October 9, when the judge described the complaint as "a 249 page amalgam of alleged state court documents, transcripts, and federal and state laws," but lacking Destry's contact information.
---
Morrand
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor Judge Ludington.

Largely illiterate, doesn't know the difference between patent and trademark, or that he has neither, MI doesn't seem to be threatened, impressed, or intimidated that he is filing a Federal case, wonder why :sarcasmon: , still trying to figure out what the constitutional issues and violations are that are so troubling to him, claims false arrest, but doesn't ever get around to saying why, any more than what violations he is complaining about, I have no idea what value he thinks that Apostille is, but it must be important, and he never gave jurisdiction, so well there you see, its allover, except the meanies won't let him go, doesn't ever seem to get around to stating a cause of action, or a remedy that he wants from the court. My guess is that this bit of literary excellence will get the same short shrift as its predecessor. Would seem that the stupid runs deep and thick in the family Payne.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So let me get this straight, even if he is eventually acquitted of any and all charges, he's still going to do 120 days in county?

All because his stupid is especially a stubborn strain of stupid?

Above all that, the root cause of all this is a routine traffic stop and the aggravating cause is "I ain't gotta get no license to drive a car, I is travelling not in commerce"???

What a maroon!

Too bad he can't be sterilized before release.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:Too bad he can't be sterilized before release.
Oh, he could be.

But it would be wrong.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I still vote for releasing him in Somalia.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

[Moderator: The Observer - Post deleted for being off-topic and political]
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am not quite clear on what Payne has been charged with, or exactly why he was put in jail.

I think it's a bit much for NESARA or whoever to expect people to do anything for "Freewill" when they haven't been told anything that identifies him or his case so that they could make a meaningful communication with the court or prosecutor or even his defense lawyer.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Since fort bumped the thread, I'll point out Freewill spent Christmas and New Years in jail and Nesara hasn't posted anything about him in the month since the thread was last updated.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It was nothing more than an attempt to scam the masses for money. Once the news got out for the real reason that Freewilly got arrested, the donations probably came to a standstill. And that meant that the Olive Oyl and Popeye dropped Freewilly like a hot rock.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In a buttshell:

Destry James "DJ" Payne is Freewill, perhaps both DJ and his brother Dan post as Freewill, or maybe these two and the person/persons using the names "FreeDom," "Popeye" and "Olive Oyl" all post as Freewill and the other common aliases as it strikes them at the time (who knows). In 2012 DJ got stopped in Bay County Michigan and ticketed for not having a driver's license or insurance. He sent the court a bunch of home-brew legalistic documents, which it rejected, and he didn't show up for the trials, either original or rescheduled. DJ got stopped again last fall, this time Crawford Co. Michigan, without a license or insurance, but with some quantity of controlled substance. They put him in jail, and when he made bail, gave him to Bay Co., where he is resting comfortably in their jail. He has filed a bogus legal document, and swears he's gonna be rich once they pay him for false arrest or whatever. His brother claims he as the best legal help available, which is probably some guys who post "unique and unusual" legal theories on the internet.

Since last September, the kind folks at NESARA News have been using this to raise money. No details have ever been posted. However, other boards that copied this had people who read Quatloos, where our tireless Illuminati shills dug deeply and found out what was going on. This "header" has been up on NESARA News since October:

"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

The invaluable Nesaranews contributor and reporter, "Freewill" has been kidnapped and held for ransom, extortion and fraud by an out-of-control local Judge and his coherts. This matter has now been brought to federal court in Michigan.

Please see associated posts, dated Sept. 13 and 27, and Oct. 18, for additional details.

Thank you to those who have demonstrated your good nature, concern and generosity. Freewill still needs as much support and help as he can get with his legal expenses. Please, stand with us, as one community, in holding Freewill's captors accountable for fraud and false imprisonment.

Your continued heart, generosity and aid in this matter are greatly appreciated and most welcome. Donations of any size are appreciated and may be sent via PayPal using the recipient email address the_free_freewill_community@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

FreeDom
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

If he is serving time for ignoring traffic tickets or a court order, then he cannot be bailed out of jail, nor could Clarence Darrow spring him.

And, once he demonstrated that he doesn't return to court willingly, he is Very Unlikely to be granted easy bail in any subsequent encounters with the law.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As i see, and IANAL, his sorry lying dishonorable ass is sitting in one jail waiting to be tried on the original charges on which he jumped bail, the and the double failure to appear, and when they get done with him he'll go back to the other county to be tried, and I expect held again without bail since by that point he will be a proven bail jumper, and then they will try, and most likely convict him, of even more serious charges. Maybe, if the gawds of kharma are in the mood he'll even get to serve all his time consecutively in the state pen, since I would assume the possession charge is a state charge and state time. My only regret is that his equally useless and dishonest brother can't join him, but you never know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:our tireless Illuminati shills dug deeply and found out what was going on.
"Dug deeply"? "Found out"? Damn, man, we set it up.

What division is this guy from again?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:our tireless Illuminati shills dug deeply and found out what was going on.
"Dug deeply"? "Found out"? Damn, man, we set it up.

His personal jacket says he's in Inhuman Resources, another REMF with delusions of grandeur... :snicker:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

wserra wrote:"Dug deeply"? "Found out"? Damn, man, we set it up.

Do you really think that the Illuminati, the most evil and best-known secret organization in the world, would set up one of our enemies with something as lame as driving without a license? Really? Don't let the "big guy downstairs" hear you say that, or you'll find yourself written up and scheduled for retraining in a heartbeat. At the least we would do is frame him for mass murder, especially considering the number of corpses we keep stored at headquarters for just such a task. The awful truth is that he did this to himself, mostly 'cause our righteous revenge against his exposure of us got delayed. There are literally thousands of people who needed to be "killed horribly within the hour" who are walking around years afterwards, and quite frankly it's embarrassing.

The problem? Budget cuts and manpower shortages. You try and recruit evil minions with the red tape, salary freezes, and the government regulations we have today. You would think prisons would be happy to have us reduce their populations by taking hardened criminals into our upper management training program, but no. Then, once you get them out, it's next to impossible for them to correctly fill our all the necessary-but-bug-filled computerized forms without somebody there to help them every 2 minutes. Welcome to my own personal hell. And then there's failing drug tests, not from the presence of controlled substances, but their absence.

If you really want to thwart prosperity, control governments by pulling strings behind the scenes, and spread chaos and pain, you gotta start with the basics and get a solid organizational foundation through effective recruitment and the sort of work environment and benefits that attract the right kind of people. Think of that the next time you shoot your mouth off.

An example of the meager attendance at our last job fair.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If you really want to thwart prosperity, control governments by pulling strings behind the scenes, and spread chaos and pain,
Control the currency, the price of good coke, and the quality of the hookers at the annual holiday party...the rest is just filling time :Axe:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Those of you following the armed hotheads who took over the visitor's center at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge may remember their request for various supplies, including snacks and warm socks. For some inexplicable reason, some people have been sending them, um, er, sex toys, weird inflatable sex dolls, and candy shaped like the male member. They call this "hate mail," although I think a better term would have something to do with being mocked.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2703579/oregon ... dks-video/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2495329

I was inspired, not to send them, er, toys & novelties - that would be wrong and I'm ashamed you even thought of it - but the same thing to the folks begging for money for "Freewill." That's right, buy a few at your local adult toy store, online, the vending machine in Illuminati Headquarters' lobby, or take a few extras from the freezer and mail them to:

Freewill
C/O Dan Payne
P.O. BOX 225
Luzerne, Michigan 48636

Too cheap to spend real money on this idiot? Download a picture (imagine my surprise when I found you could Google such things, shocking!), print it out, and send it along. Besides, I don't think it's the sort of thing they would let Freewill get on visitor's day (then again, I may be wrong - anyone out there have experience along these lines?). But, in this case, a picture would be worth more than a thousand words.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It turns out there's a town of Dildo. No foolin'.
Dildo is an unincorporated place on the island of Newfoundland, in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. It is located on the southeastern Dildo Arm of Trinity Bay about 60 kilometres west of St. John's. South Dildo is a neighbouring unincorporated community. The town's unusual name has brought it a certain amount of notoriety...

The origin of the word "dildo" itself is obscure. It was once used to reference a phallus-shaped pin stuck in the edging of a row boat to act as a pivot for the oar (also known as a "thole pin" or "dole pin").
They have a yearly festival, and even a chainsaw sculpture mascot, "Captain Dildo." A wonderful image to send to Mr. Freewill. Who says Canadians don't have a sense of humor?

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:It turns out there's a town of Dildo. No foolin'.
All we Canadians know that. I've been there. The name is a con. If they sell dildos I never saw one.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Deep Knight wrote:It turns out there's a town of Dildo.
this would probably be true if any of the quitters ever followed through on their freeman utopias.