Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Baron David Ward

Post by letissier14 »

I thought it was about time Baron David Ward has his own topic

This is the guy who claims to have a £5 million commercial lien against some CEO (though now it stands at £20 million) which he has now deposited with Peter of England at WeRe Bank :haha: :haha: :haha:

Despite his wealth he was recently removed from his home and now living on the streets :roll:

And now his latest offering

Baron David Ward ...... Security by way of a lien
17 hrs ·

The first Lien and commercial instrument is now on deposit with the WeRe Bank ... for the amount of £20 million

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Prepare to be epically schooled! [sic]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNCj3_Oe2CE
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Prepare to be epically schooled! [sic]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNCj3_Oe2CE
Yeah, I've seen his pre eviction video :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A true fruitcake, his Facebook spans a freeman career of failures and lumbering from one dreadful idea to the next.

If at first you don't succeed, fail fail again.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

You'd think a Baron would be better educated and actually able to spell, the aristocracy, as they say, really has gone to the dogs !. :snooty:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:You'd think a Baron would be better educated and actually able to spell, the aristocracy, as they say, really has gone to the dogs !. :snooty:
Gandalf The Tramp wrote: Every Bank is a fantasy Bank. It is all fantacy. I should know. I spent 15 years building there computeres and infrastructure. I know moor about Banks than any Bank Manager. He is compartmenalised on a need to know bases
I love his wild claims about being a top level systems engineer for global IT networks. Because when you look at him, it's the first thing you think, isn't it? He's obviously a highly-paid expert living a prosperous, international lifestyle.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
I love his wild claims about being a top level systems engineer for global IT networks. Because when you look at him, it's the first thing you think, isn't it? He's obviously a highly-paid expert living a prosperous, international lifestyle.
I spent a good few years in IT as a systems and business analyst. Strangely I never ever came across anyone in that industry unable to spell to save their life nor string a few words together to express a thought in a coherent and meaningful way. I think that would be because they'd be absolutely useless in any capacity as a software engineer. Then again, he does claim to have been with ICL which could explain their failure and disappearance from the market.

I've also seen him claim to have been involved in heavy engineering too. Again, some hallmarks of engineers of all disciplines are clear thinking, an eye for detail and an ability to express complex ideas accurately, none of which appear to afflict the good Baron.

When taken to task about his piss poor spelling and grammar he claims to be dyslexic but having known a few people who actually are I find his meandering word salads don't fit the pattern of word blindness but they are a perfect expression of downright ignorance.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yiam, you are just plain rude, and almost certainly RIGHT on all counts, I knew I liked you for a reason. He may have been a systems engineer in the sense that he was the one who hauled the heavy stuff in for someone who knew what they were doing to put together, but beyond that I doubt it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

An adult, functioning dyslexic has a number of coping mechanisms. 1. I LOVE spell check. 2. I frequently substitute a less-difficult (for me) word. 3. Dyslexcia si nuf!! (i.e. use humor)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hey Baron, you're supposed to reach the "bunker mentality stage" while you still have a bunker!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Taken from the Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5316300 ... 2/members/

The Gathering of The Barons

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

He has even made his own likkle passport

mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Well, that sounds like a plan! Anyone taking an angle grinder to the fence outside 10 Downing Street is likely to be shot.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

mufc1959 wrote:Well, that sounds like a plan! Anyone taking an angle grinder to the fence outside 10 Downing Street is likely to be shot.
At the very least, he would be stopped by the security team withing about 5 seconds of even taking the angle grinder out of his car. He wouldn't get within 50 feet of the fence at Number 10. I've never been to London, but it is my impression that vehicle traffic is no longer allowed on Downing street. Is that right? Besides, a reciprocating saw would be a much better choice than an angle grinder.

As for working in IT for a bank(s) for fifteen years, I spent a few years in IT for a couple of different banks here in the states (Ohio specifically). While I have a pretty fair idea of how their computers and networks are put together, those jobs did absolutely nothing for my education of the financial operations of big banks. IT is a complex field in and of itself, but it is merely a tool for the bank to conduct its business. Knowing the tool does not impart any real knowledge of the banking process. It would be like a guy who worked making EEG machines claiming that he knew how to perform brain surgery.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

mufc1959 wrote:Well, that sounds like a plan! Anyone taking an angle grinder to the fence outside 10 Downing Street is likely to be shot.
That reminds me. I lived in San Diego in the late seventies. We used to take I-5 north to Disneyland and LA somewhat frequently. We had to pass San Clemente, where Richard Nixon had his "Western White House". You could actually see the house from the freeway.

Mr. Nixon had left San Clemente by the time we were there, but, driving past, I always wondered if the proximity to the freeway made the Secret Service nervous. I imagine one could stop a van along the road, hop out with an army-surplus mortar, get off five or six rounds and be moving again, before the secret service had time to react. I'm guessing, too, that when Nixon was there, a car with a flat tire got attention pretty quickly.
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

These idiots are so stupid they would probably turn up with an electric angle grinder and stand there scratching their heads while wondering where to plug it in.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

letissier14 wrote:He has even made his own likkle passport

It's one of the great wonders of our day that anybody with access to Microsoft Paint can, without any training whatsoever, produce something that is virtually indistinguishable from a massive pile of shite :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

OFF the House Ward - OFF the Warrington Burg - what's OFF ???? :shrug:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

AndyPandy wrote:OFF the House Ward - OFF the Warrington Burg - what's OFF ???? :shrug:
Something is a little "OFF".