Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I think we should write this off as a misunderstanding, no point in squabbling over something tangential. You're both splendid chaps, and there would be no intent or malice behind any of it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Joinder wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:We're getting into a topic, and an argument, that have absolutely nothing at all to do with Quatloos. If you feel the need to continue it please do so through PMs.
Well said, glad to see you moderators are on the ball, even if you've slept thru reams of this guff.
As said earlier it's not guff, it's relevant to the topic and free electric seems to be a running theme among the sovereign citizen groups, as Shaun is trying to explore it ATM, I don't really see the harm, even if the discussion is a bit geeky.

It'll be even more relevant when Shaun goes through his front window arse first courtesy of his magic Tesla Coil.

BTW there's something on your nose Joiner....
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Hercule Parrot wrote:I think we should write this off as a misunderstanding ... there would be no intent or malice behind any of it.
Only YiamCross can confirm that - should he choose.

He's attributed an opinion to me that I do not hold. Will he take some step to correct it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hyrion wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:I think we should write this off as a misunderstanding ... there would be no intent or malice behind any of it.
Only YiamCross can confirm that - should he choose.

He's attributed an opinion to me that I do not hold. Will he take some step to correct it?
Enough. Anything further by either of you and I'll deleting the entire series between you. This is an absolutely trivial issue, a coffee-break squabble, and it's turning it into a personal honour, pistols at dawn confrontation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Enough. Anything further by either of you and I'll deleting the entire series between you. This is an absolutely trivial issue, a coffee-break squabble, and it's turning it into a personal honour, pistols at dawn confrontation.
I absolutely agree, it's trivial and I can't see the problem as no offence is intended. I'm happy to discuss in PMs with Hyrion but I can't initiate as he's disabled the PM service.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

This topic isn't necessarily the right one for this, mods please move if necessary.

Another "free energy" video on YouTube:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAg25Ndk_k

Link was found from a mobile device.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The insanity continues.

Birth Bond anyone?

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

It's been a while but he's popped up on my radar via FMOTL fails on Facebook.

Seems he's having problems insurung his various personal conveyances.
Shaun Cassidy wrote: September 16 at 6:30 AM ·

From £89 a month car insurance to £138.40 then to £230 a month. I formally refuse to pay it!!. Just fuck off you robbing cunts. I'd rather take a fine and six points for no insurance again. I've been driving for five fucking years, never had an accident, never crashed and owned nine fucking cars.

I refuse to pay for any more car insurance untill I have my equal right of fair trading applied. The right of fair trading doesn't justify paying over the odds for the same product when you have had that product at a lower price.

It's theft. It's criminal and what my insurance company told me to was... 'were just a broker, it's the insurance people who say what the price is'...

Not arsed, insurance lapses tomorrow. So fuck it. I'm skint anyway. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Comments from people in the know indicate that he hasn't passed his test, hence these monthly premiums.

It also seems his relationship with his mother has broken down somewhat.
Don't care. My mum's a cunt. Knows I've gotta wait for universal credit and doesn't give a shit about people getting universal credit, but yet she sits there with money in her account and a car of the government and doesn't even help me out, but yet she makes out she's a good mam. Worst fucking mother I've ever fucking had. Worst fucking upbringing I have ever had cause I had to do it my fucking self! Cause she was too drunk to even look after me. And she has the nerve to judge me cause I smoke a spliff. And wrongly assumes I spend all my money of weed!!! Yet she had a fellow who smokes it and would sit there with him but turns on me. Yeah. Can I have a new family plz. One that actually gives a shit. People say it's money. It's not the money. It's the fact u wont help your own child when they ask. Whether there 3 or 33 your good is your child and your supposed to love em and look after them and help them when they need it. Not look at your children like they are a loan. They are an investment which you do not ask back cause other wise, where ishhr success of life, if u Woh help your child with the bare minimum of life, then you deserve nothing have children and be legally stripped of the title mother. I'm just so fucking fed up. Whether it's a £1 or £100. I always get told to fuck off and starve, or go rot away or my personal favourite, is 'if you dont stop asking for money imbunna phone the police' she says taking money off the welfare state. Don't give a fucking shit now more. I don't have a fucking family. My brother is loaded, my family have money all of them, I'm the one who they don't care about, AND I DONT HURT NO FUCKER. IF I FUCKING DID YOU WOULD BE KNOWNG ABOUT IT AND WOULD HAVE A GENUINE REASON NOT TO KNOW ME. BUT I AM A NICE GUY AT TIMES I WILL BE A CUNT, BUT ONLY WITH REASON.... RANT OVER... I NEED a walk. :'( :'( this is what a nervous breakdown is in txt. So dont hate me for sayin what on my mind.
This is the aforementioned text..

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I have to say, his mother obviously knows what’s he like, and he is a vile individual to speak to his mother like that.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:53 pm he is a vile individual to speak to his mother like that.
Yeah but, after all, she is the "Worst fucking mother [he's] ever fucking had." I wonder how many mothers he's had.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'd rather take a fine and six points for no insurance again.
That might have some bearing on the high price of the insurance. Still, he won't have anything to insure if he gets stopped as the plod will seize the car.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:48 pm I wonder how many mothers he's had.
In the biblical sense?
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:54 pm
I'd rather take a fine and six points for no insurance again.
That might have some bearing on the high price of the insurance. Still, he won't have anything to insure if he gets stopped as the plod will seize the car.
If he's driving on his own without a qualified driver his insurance will be void anyway.

He's pretty clearly very keen to enter the realms of the completely uninsurable or, as insurance companies don't seem to like refusing outright, the "yes sir that premium will be £200,000 for a twenty year old, 650cc roller-skate" realm.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

longdog wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:21 pm He's pretty clearly very keen to enter the realms of the completely uninsurable or, as insurance companies don't seem to like refusing outright, the "yes sir that premium will be £200,000 for a twenty year old, 650cc roller-skate" realm.
He's already there. Those figures he's quoting, if true, don't reflect a 'vanilla' learner driver and when he says he'd rather "take a fine and six points again" he's obviously been convicted before. They are loading the premium in the manner you describe.

These oxygen thieves give me the irrits when they say they'll pay for repairs in the event of a collision. Modern cars only a few years old can be declared (financial) write-offs if enough air bags are triggered in only a minor shunt. Where are these drecks going to get the money to pay for a 5-year old, high end vehicle when they don't have a pot to piss in? When you pose that question their response is that the MIB uninsured driver fund will pay people, where do they think the money in that fund comes from? It's a percentage of other people's premiums!

In the UK you can check online to see if a vehicle has an MOT, is insured or taxed. If they're not I usually then have a bit of fun with these, fake tickets. https://ownvehicle.askmid.com It's worth waiting around a few minutes to see the reaction of a scrote when they get back to their car, most go ballistic without even opening the envelope which is a shame because I think even they would work out that there's no such offence as 'Parking like a twat'. :D
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

NedSeagoon wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:43 am These oxygen thieves give me the irrits
An ideal candidate for a 5G weapon. Maybe the NWO have a point with their depopulation plans.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sean Shaun, puur bubby, what a tale of woe. Just how old is this puur wee thing? I am quite sure, just from experience alone that there is lots more to this than he says/whines. Driving 5 years, wow. Nine cars, even more WOW, how is he affording that and yet insurance is such a problem? £230 a month, that is a bit stiff, but they don't do that for NO reason. I see this not ending well. If he doesn't have a license, I 'm not sure how he'd get insurance anyway, since it would have to be for a third party to drive I would think. So if Sean's Shaun's "mam" is a @@@@, then by association, that makes him a son of a @@@@. Just how many "mams" has he had that he can make a comparison? Inquiring minds want to know. How many times was he brought up? Seems none of them took. If he isn't spending all his money on "spliff" as he puts it, and isn't spending it on insurance, then what one wonders is he spending it on? I have a feeling, that what Sean Shaun "needs" and what Sean Shaun thinks he "needs" are two vastly different and irreconcilable things. Puur bubby. If all his family "is loaded" and he isn't, would lead one to wonder WHY???? Indications are his times at being a "nice guy" are vastly smaller than his other times.

Again, puur bubby, what a waste of protoplasm.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sometimes I can't seem to get a name right, repeatedly, even when it is right in front of me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:48 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:53 pm he is a vile individual to speak to his mother like that.
Yeah but, after all, she is the "Worst fucking mother [he's] ever fucking had." I wonder how many mothers he's had.
Indeed. As my father always told me and as is true around the world, she might not be correct all the time and she might not be perfect, but she’s your mother, so look after her.

Shaun’s just shown his true colours to me. A selfish individual.
notorial dissent

I would say selfish and nasty. The worst part is I suspect he will get what he has coming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Nothing says "dysfunctional family" like posting screenshots of a sweary argument between mother and son.

I agree that his pricey insurance is down to his motoring conviction(s).
notorial dissent

rosy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:43 pm Nothing says "dysfunctional family" like posting screenshots of a sweary argument between mother and son.

I agree that his pricey insurance is down to his motoring conviction(s).
Sounds to me like he's already lost it at least once already for no insurance.