Russell Burton and CA3

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Russell Burton and CA3

Post by letissier14 »

So apparently when you have been in default for 3 months or more, an insurance policy kicks in and pays the lender £30k on a £1k loan ... Surely if that was the case, the bank would want everyone to go into default

This guys who runs CA3 is telling people to go in to default and then he will sort it out for free and wipe your debts out.

Would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that the Facebook group he runs has about 15,000 members

He also worship heroes Ceylon which says it all really

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

Re: Russell Burton and CA3

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Right, so an insurance company is willing to pay out thirty times the sum insured because.........?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

We should also not forget this man also believes in tom crawford. He believes we should all support the man and banks shouldn't make him homeless over a few quid. The blokes an idiot! Oh and ca3 stands for conditional acceptance three letter process
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

midjit-gems wrote:We should also not forget this man also believes in tom crawford. He believes we should all support the man and banks shouldn't make him homeless over a few quid. The blokes an idiot! Oh and ca3 stands for conditional acceptance three letter process
I looked on there a while ago, absolute drivel talked and terrible advise being doled out, they actually make GOOFY look sensible !! :shock:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Chrisy Morris pops up on that group, and it always worth a pause to read his latest greatest idea on how to beat the system. This is in relationship to some information required by the DVLA.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Truly stunning, someone somewhere has latched onto a supposed rule that Universal Post Union's rules mean that once a letter is in the hands of the UK's Royal Mail system, it is deemed as being as in the hands of the recipient. Chrisy likes this rule a lot, but it has obviously escaped him he just totally screwed everyone who goes down the "Didn't get the parking ticket reminder" etc, so i am not paying route, not to mention Jimmy is now also well and truly screwed and by one of his own team. He obviously has no understanding the the the Universal Post Union major contribution to the worlds postal system appears to be to stop you having to put on a stamp for every country your letter may have to transit through, or having to have a separate treaty with every country you send mail to.

He really does not think things through. Im going to go and check his videos, their has to be one where he denies getting the letter lol.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Chrisy morris is another idiot for sure. He helped set up a page bailiff proof your car, whereby you can make your car bailiff proof by using a promissory note. You can't make the shit up.

He is another one who loves to make videos to try and make himself look amazing but only succeeds I am king himself look an ignorant bully

Another one who when shown he's wrong turns to abuse. Seems to be a theme
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

It's quite ironic that Mr Burton is screaming "default default default" and all other crazy antics, when his missus works as an accountant and tax advisor. I'm sure that wouldn't go down well if her boss and the authorities knew what she was mixed up with and advising people
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hey here's one nobody's tried yet. Since it's the Universal Postal Union, just have all your mail forwarded to Opportunity.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

One from the archives

Russell stating so many things wrong in just one video :haha:

https://youtu.be/wz7rKcGk3Ww
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest from Russell Burton paedophile hunter and debt helper

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

letissier14 wrote:Latest from Russell Burton paedophile hunter and debt helper

New group for doing a runner from council tax apparently

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Only a few small flaws in this genius's system. You would get to pay back the £5 a month while paying the current year's council tax in full. I can't see any council going for £5/month from 2 years back without wanting 1 year back and current year being up to date or kept up. Miss one £5 and they could come back for the full amount in one go. Second, take the piss and you go to jail, still owe the council tax and have an enormous red flag on your credit and employability history. Even if you get it to work on a rolling basis (which you wouldn't, but let's theorise) where will you be in say 10 year's time? Taking CT at about £1000 a year (and that's cheap), £5 per month means you will be paying it back for 200 months (16+ years). You will also only be paying back at £5/month if your only income are benefits, any other situation and you will be paying more. The more I write and the more I think about it, the more ludicrous it appears.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Only a few small flaws in this genius's system. You would get to pay back the £5 a month while paying the current year's council tax in full. I can't see any council going for £5/month from 2 years back without wanting 1 year back and current year being up to date or kept up. Miss one £5 and they could come back for the full amount in one go. Second, take the piss and you go to jail, still owe the council tax and have an enormous red flag on your credit and employability history. Even if you get it to work on a rolling basis (which you wouldn't, but let's theorise) where will you be in say 10 year's time? Taking CT at about £1000 a year (and that's cheap), £5 per month means you will be paying it back for 200 months (16+ years). You will also only be paying back at £5/month if your only income are benefits, any other situation and you will be paying more. The more I write and the more I think about it, the more ludicrous it appears.
The guy's an idiot, he's encouraging people to risk bankruptcy, charging orders, bailiffs, imprisonment and in the meantime public services drop,

who does he think pays for care homes, police, fire brigade, housing benefit, roads, street lighting, schools etc. etc. etc. Morons the flaming lot of them !
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

More bullshit from Russell Burton

Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I had a glance at the new 3 letters, there's little difference and ultimately still an attempt to foist a unilateral agreement.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Another outstanding win

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Will they ever learn.... I love the last comment,
How did he [Judge] decide you are liable for the debt? The Letters Challenge that and there is no answer for it, because you aren't liable for it to idem
"

Maybe it is because you were paying it, then stopped paying it, then tried to worm your way out with some invalid letter scheme which has no basis in the law. How about the fact that the letters do not do a darn thing, and are only good for use in kindling.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

NYGman wrote:
How about the fact that the letters do not do a darn thing, and are only good for use in kindling.
Given the success from the 3 letters i have my doubts that they would be successful as kindling.

The comments do show just how stupid some of the people are in that group, they would have more success with going to court and sticking their fingers in their ears and closing their eyes while saying " i cannot see or hear you therefore your judgement is invalid and i have won"...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I liked this part:
every question and thing I asked he had the answer to
Gee, it's almost like the judge knows the law better than you do. And has seen this argument before.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote:I liked this part:
every question and thing I asked he had the answer to
Gee, it's almost like the judge knows the law better than you do. And has seen this argument before.
And it's almost like the judge thinks his job is to decide what the law is rather than... Errr... I'll get back to you... :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?