Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by Bungle »

Tom Crawford is trying to gain media attention by climbing onto the roof of his former home at Fearn Close.

With this idiotic stunt likely to be in the media for a while I thought that a new thread might be appropriate.

Tom is getting MASSIVE support on BTBATB...currently just 8 people are liking Amanda's call for 'support'.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by Bungle »

TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I can only imagine what's going through the minds of the residents enjoying what they thought would be a quiet bank holiday. The feckin' cirque de Crawford is back in town.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Michael Ough
2 minutes ago
If that is shuttering on the windows, then it would indicate money laundering.
Loving this comment on the live streaming. A small group of people now gathering.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Footloose52 wrote:
Michael Ough
2 minutes ago
If that is shuttering on the windows, then it would indicate money laundering.
Loving this comment on the live streaming. A small group of people now gathering.
Quite how they make that connection is beyond sanity....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bungle wrote:Live streaming:

http://bambuser.com/v/6181818
Live! - what's live about it? :haha:

Just watched for a few seconds and heard the chief mouthpiece say -

'This is an unusual standoff because there is sweet fanny Adams happening' :haha:

I'm off to watch some paint dry....?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Do you think the handful of people that have showed up are a: There to support Tom and his fight against the corrupt bank/world b:There to see the crazy old fool that is on a roof and maybe get on the news or c: the residents asking the police how long they are going to have to put up with this yet again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

His irresponsible daughter's behaviour hasn't improved:

Amanda Pike‎

to

Eviction the fraud of the bank
2 hrs
Guys my dad has retaken our home! if you can support him and go along and film just be there for support please do! bring warm clothes its cold! Thank you so much for any support, please SHARE HIS VIDEO! love to you all.....My poor dad should NOT have to be doing this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLtdNlw ... e=youtu.be NG4 1DN
TUCO said to me:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:His irresponsible daughter's behaviour hasn't improved:

Amanda Pike‎

to

Eviction the fraud of the bank
2 hrs
My poor dad should NOT have to be doing this!
No Amanda, your poor dad should NOT be doing this and if you and your brother had a single ounce of decency you should be telling him to distance himself from the worthless bunch of losers who have spent the past two years using your parents to promote their warped FMOTL beliefs.
TUCO said to me:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Amanda, if your dad had paid his mortgage he wouldn't be up on the roof. He would be in the living room, away from the wind and rain, with your mum.
What you have yet to realise, Amanda is that very often those people who you believe are your best friends, in reality, are your worst enemies.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Brilliant :snicker:

The gift that keeps on giving :D
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bungle wrote:His irresponsible daughter's behaviour hasn't improved:

And it doesn't look as though she has made it to the castle yet to show her 'support'.

Too busy eating the Easter eggs or is she back room staff, in charge of logistics?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Oh dear. I feel saddened by Tom's video.

He wants to be arrested and have a criminal trial. But what crime might he be accused of? Trespass isn't itself a criminal offence, merely civil. I have known trespassers to be "encouraged" by the police to depart, without being arrested or charged.

Tom accuses many people/organisations of fraud and wants them to disprove this. But that's not how the system works.

If someone accused me (for example) of fraud or any other crime, I wouldn't be obliged to disprove it. It would be up to them, in a court of law, to prove me guilty. At that time, I might produce evidence that showed I wasn't guilty.

I don't think Tom has the slightest chance of successfully prosecuting anyone for fraud. Even in the court of public opinion, he has shown no evidence.

Tom's mind has become truly twisted, and I feel very sad.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

It is sad in a way as he clearly has serious issues that need dealing with by professionals but that is not likely to ever happen.

His kids should be ashamed of the way they have acted and continue to act by encouraging him to keep up the fight,part of me wonders if they are doing it to bump him off by way of stress or imprisonment.
I could not do what they are doing to any member of my family, heck i wouldn't do it to people i dislike i just don't have it in me to mess up someones life like that.

This latest stunt should never have come to pass and those responsible should take a long hard look at themselves for costing the taxpayer even more money and for disrupting the life of those legal residents of Fearn Chase.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Tom looked really ill in the video

Anyway, live link is up at;

http://bambuser.com/channel/Joe_Public
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:Tom looked really ill in the video

Anyway, live link is up at;

http://bambuser.com/channel/Joe_Public

There seems to be more children than adults present which reminds me, is that Haining that I can see standing next to Sue?
TUCO said to me:
Pox

Post by Pox »

For the more learned amongst us -

If Tom has entered a property that he does not own, why can't he be charged with breaking and entering?
What would he have to do to be charged with burglary?

Both are criminal offences aren't they?

Or maybe Notts Police would not take those steps because they know that this is exactly what Tom wants?
#six

Post by #six »

FFS. He really won't learn.

1 - the police are going to try and play this softly softly. They will not arrest him unless he gets aggressive or is a danger to himself of to the public
2 - if he is arrested the CPS may decide that it isn't in the public interest to charge him especially given the last time he was charged
3 - if it does go to court, the judge will not entertain any talk of the original repossession

Personally I hope for entertainment purposes he does get arrested and charged. From toms point of view I hope he drops this stupidity.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

littleFred wrote:Oh dear. I feel saddened by Tom's video.
Me too, quite saddened. The video sounds almost like a kind of final will and testament a suicide might leave, let's all hope that he gets down safely at the conclusion whenever that might be. He can come down any time he likes, no-one is holding him up there against his will.It is however distressingly apparent that this man is ill; physically his speech seems stilted, almost automaton-like, he is pale and drawn and his eyes are glassy.

He also clearly remains entirely deluded, issuing empty demands and hollow threats, rehashing his same tired old entrenched grievances, wallowing in ennui and self-pity. Even though "they" just changed the rules he's actually won every case he's ever been involved with (!),

Just to remind ourselves, the legal take on these sweeping achievements can be summarised;

Judge Godsmark, in a rousing endorsement said; "None of the points raised by Mr Crawford have any substance in terms of potentially defending the possession claim. None of them can be described as a point with a real prospect of success on appeal"

Clearly a win.

Next up Mr Justice Phillips described his claim was "totally without merit".

A clearer victory I've yet to see. Judge Phillips was so impressed by Tom that he bestowed upon him the legalese title "vexatious litigant" which as we all know from Blacks rootin'est-tootin'est edition of 1886 means total triumph. It's also known in other circles as an "Ebert".

This latest depressing development is akin to the Shetland guy who wanted to be arrested so as to promote some issue of his own in a criminal court. Better pick an indictable offence Tom or you'll never see a jury and even if you do, the most that'll happen is that they will decide your innocence or guilt on the matter on the indictment, not rule on the merits of your eviction.

It looks cold and windy in Nottingham today and according to the forecast more wind and rain due tonight and a chilly low of 2 degrees.

The hangers-on seem to think this is a great move, that he's taken possession of his house.

Well I'm in possession of mine too. It's warm and dry and funnily enough I'm inside enjoying a cup of tea, not sat on the roof freezing my nuts off or in a shell of a building with all the amenities turned off with shit and piss still in the loft from the last brave occupiers.

The guy is almost 65 and as the annoying moron with the camera reminds us, he's 'suffering from cancer'. If it were my dad up there I'd be getting him safely down sharpish - the fact that they (his family and alleged "supporters") allow this circus and actively encourage it is appalling to my mind.

I wonder what the police will do? Probably leave him up there as there won't be many on duty given it's a Bank Holiday. The residents at numbers 1 and 5 Fearne Chase must be thoroughly overjoyed to see their former neighbour 'back home' once again; they might legitimately be expecting the police to move away the 'masses' milling about outside their properties, pissing in their bushes trampling the daffs, effing and jeffing & winding up the cops. No, the plods will probably be praying for 'PC Rain' to fall, come sort this out.

What next? I'm going to bet that Haining and others join him up there. After all, they've been there before and think themselves invincible after the last piss-pottical court case.

Haining is, as ever, the publicity whore and probably orchestrated this.

Finally is won't be burglary unless an intent to steal, injure someone or damage something once inside can be proven.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1968/60/section/9

Probably a low value criminal damage or perhaps Squatting in a Residential Building;

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/201 ... 44/enacted

Which are both summary only so no Crown Court hearing.