Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Gregg »

For all those who want to repeat Tom's brilliant victory!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by letissier14 »

Bob and Marie Jackson Eviction - Police Hold Couple Hostage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J68XDF ... e=youtu.be
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Following on from the locked thread, David Haynes is admin and Billy big whatsits on response, ady Sutcliffe page. There has been a few run ins between response and the crawfrauds over the handling of a few cases. JuSt to keep you all up to speed
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Whatever happened to Kate Ward?

A thread was posted on Quatloos here: viewtopic.php?t=10710 but nothing since 3rd Aug 2015.

She used to make funny drunken tearful videos late at night after she kept breaking into her house in Manchester after she'd been evicted a few times.

There was a Youtube channel called something like 387 Manchester Road too but that seems to have disapeared along with the Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/387-Manc ... 0532614025

They were usually posted on Response UK's Facebook page but you can see them here too - https://www.facebook.com/professionalsh ... fref=photo

Here's another - https://www.dropbox.com/s/qws48hf4a9vv0 ... 2.mp4?dl=0

The last I saw she was in supposedly cahoots with some top investagative Journolist who was going to expose the illegal evictions, this bloke - http://www.tcij.org/content/gavin-macfadyen

She did appear to stop the sale of her house at a London auction but since then it's all gone quiet now.

Maybe the Journo is about to bring all the Banks, Courts and Bailiffs down :haha:

:thinking:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Another petition.. 756 signatures so far, only another 9244 to go !

https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron- ... u/16553297
12 MAY 2016 — Bob and his family were conned by Bedfordshire police constables, who entered their home under false pretences, without a warrant. They were then arrested, locked up, blackmailed, and their house keys stolen and given to gangsters.
Released without charge, but found to their horror, they were locked out of their home, on NO LAWFUL GROUNDS
Interesting photo though !!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyPandy wrote:Another petition.. 756 signatures so far, only another 9244 to go !
If I started a petition to abolish the law of gravity, I bet I could get more signatures than that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
If I started a petition to abolish the law of gravity, I bet I could get more signatures than that.
The way my body is going these days.....you've got my signature.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Really ought to rename this "Losing Your Home Using the Crawfraud Method", have to keep up with the times.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

these stories could be woven together and made into a musical: Meddler on the Roof.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

grixit wrote:these stories could be woven together and made into a musical: Meddler on the Roof.
As I recall, the original musical contains songs that could easily be adapted:

- If I Were A Rich Man
- Miracles of Miracles
- Now I Have (Lost) Everything
- Sunrise, Sunset (as viewed from the roof)
- Matchmaker, Matchmaker (sung by Amanda in her onesie)
and finally ...
- Far From The Home I Love

Just don't cast Sheridan Smith as Amanda ...
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Not a lot of sympathy for the Jacksons on this Facebook page, but then again neither they nor the Crawfords can control / delete the people commenting so the truth will out :Axe:

https://www.facebook.com/thecomet24/pos ... 5572806929
guilty

Post by guilty »

Whipping up the Tom and Amanda crowd is just a blatant attempt to garner sympathy - and tearful emotes will be about all they gather from the keyboard warriors. Bleating that they have always paid their mortgage is irrelevant. Their house wasn't re-possessed, it was forfeited due to bankruptcy. You made an unfortunate mistake. Live with it.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

12 MAY 2016 — Bob and his family were conned by Bedfordshire police constables, who entered their home under false pretences, without a warrant. They were then arrested, locked up, blackmailed, and their house keys stolen and given to gangsters.
Released without charge, but found to their horror, they were locked out of their home, on NO LAWFUL GROUNDS
Or more accurately, they were removed from illegal occupancy of a house which they used to own, on completely lawful grounds. They had a choice to deny the criminal charges and have the facts heard in a public court, but they decided to accept cautions instead.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Or more accurately, they were removed from illegal occupancy of a house which they used to own, on completely lawful grounds. They had a choice to deny the criminal charges and have the facts heard in a public court, but they decided to accept cautions instead.
.... and effectively admit they were in the wrong.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

No mention of the crack legal team that I can see but this couple have sadly lost their home, so they MUST be involved somewhere in this story
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

afateworsethandeath wrote:No mention of the crack legal team that I can see but this couple have sadly lost their home, so they MUST be involved somewhere in this story
Apparently, Elizabeth Watson has all the answers... it's not a real bankruptcy :violin: but she's having a hissy fit because Bob's not bothered to call her back to discuss the findings from her investigations. :haha:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/
Elizabeth Watson
Everyone should be alerted to the following: Bob & Marie are evidently trusting the wrong people - wolves in sheeps clothing: people like John Goddard of the (alleged) "serious banking complaints bureau" who have not only laundered tens of thousands of pounds in a lump sum that has been taken off Bob concensually "for safe keeping" over two years ago (according to Marie's testimony) without so much as a receipt for the money, but it was Goddard who told the Jacksons BEFORE the nightmare escalated and the illegal eviction occurred "you'd better start packing your bags". does this sound as odd to you as it does to me? Well, now consider this: Goddard and his partner Andy Keats (ex police officer running the SBCB from home and working with barrister Jonathan Maskew engaging in a lot of talk with little to show for it), introduced some flakey solicitors who demanded over £35,000 to be paid to a bogus "trustee's" alleged BANK ACCOUNT - which is clear money laundering as no solicitor can pretend to act for someone and then "advise" them to pay money to a third party without any proven Trial etc! Huge red flags like this one and Bob isn't listening.
Like · 1 · 7 hrs · Edited

Elizabeth Watson
It seems there are 'agents provocateurs' and sting agents operating to con the Jacksons into believing they have a "real" bankruptcy from a "real" court - when these are shadow operations which are evidently being supported by suspicious apparent con-merchants like Goddard. I spent a full day gathering evidence against various members of the apparent criminal gang, and Bob could not even be bothered to call me back to discuss my findings.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The mob of lunatics surrounding the Jacksons is hilarious. The smell of money and publicity brings them like flies.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Looks as though they're clearing Chez Jackson, onesies put out an URGANT call :snicker:
. Coral Melissa Penn Please if anyone is available at the Jacksons home x
Like · 2 hrs
Sally Jane Shaw
Sally Jane Shaw attachment unavalible
Like · 2 hrs
Amanda Pike
Amanda Pike Boots needed at 89 high St stotfold thieves are ram sacking the property and stealing our belongings URGANT CALL FOR BOOTS ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!
Like · 1 hr
Sally Jane Shaw
Sally Jane Shaw ah thats what the message said , aw shame
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

From EFOTB

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Good old Michael Ough, always a reliable source of invented stories. He turns up on the fringes of theses things, peddling that he used to be a police constable so he knows all the sekrit legal moves. Maybe he really was a cop at one time, who knows?