Anthony Wayne Abel - The new Youtube fmotl guru

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Wayne Abel - The new Youtube fmotl guru

Post by NYGman »

Watched about a minute, then saw I had 19 to go, and gave up.

Why do they have to make 20 minute long videos to say basically nothing. I still prefer to read their musings rather than watch a video. Videos are a waste of time, I can read much faster than they talk. Plus, of they wrote it down, they could refine it, make it concise, fix the um's and ar's, and actually make a coherent point.

These videos are lazy and a waste of time. I wonder, does anyone really watch the whole thing?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:Watched about a minute, then saw I had 19 to go, and gave up.

Why do they have to make 20 minute long videos to say basically nothing. I still prefer to read their musings rather than watch a video. Videos are a waste of time, I can read much faster than they talk. Plus, of they wrote it down, they could refine it, make it concise, fix the um's and ar's, and actually make a coherent point.

These videos are lazy and a waste of time. I wonder, does anyone really watch the whole thing?
A minute? You lasted a whole minute? As soon as I saw that massive demented face and the 19 minute length I bailed, probably fifteen seconds in. I think I got the gist.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Unusually for me, I watched the whole video. Remarkably I ended up feeling a tad of sympathy for him. He has clearly got mental health problems - he admits that himself. I suspect he has anger management issues because towards the end of the video he talks about how while in prison he was taught about using logic and empathy in arguments.

I'm not sure that has been entirely successful but after all his rambling and railing against TPTB at the start of the video he reaches a point where he says that his main aim must be the welfare of his daughters and that it might be in their immediate best interests if he signed away any parental responsibility so that they could hopefully stop being subject to care orders and the attentions of social services. He is even very understanding about the actions of his former partner despite her antipathy towards him.

Of course, he does not intend to give up his campaign again the authorities but he clearly wants to spare his children and even his partner any more upset. Perhaps I am getting soft but I thought that was a rather touching moment of clarity
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Does he/did he EVER get around to saying what his "issues" were with the authorities? If he did, I never could figure out what they were. I think I agree on the mental health issues.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

notorial dissent wrote:Does he/did he EVER get around to saying what his "issues" were with the authorities? If he did, I never could figure out what they were. I think I agree on the mental health issues.
Not really. The story seems to be that he has been involved in criminal activities involving drugs and arson and as I suggested perhaps with anger management issues and possibly violence. Presumably because of that his children were identified as being at risk and placed under a care order. At some point his relationship has broken down and he can only see his children at a contact centre.

It's not clear when his antipathy towards the authorities started but his (as he sees it, unfair) conviction and imprisonment certainly didn't help. Issues surrounding care of children, family relationships and the involvement of social services seem to be a major factor for so many of the antiestablishment crew and Abel is no different. Unfortunately he has also found the freeman woo which further convinces him that he is a victim of some giant conspiracy
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

So he was already a criminal, a paranoid one, I would imagine NPD like most of them, gets a seeming nice gf, continues to screw it up, and can only blame others for his idiocies. Nope, not feeling the sympathy.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He was evicted once, and went back and torched the place. He then had a pang of regret and called the fire brigade. Unfortunately, a disabled child was next door which didn't help things.

He was also found guilty of intent to supply which doesn't help his case.

In the initial custody hearings, he didn't appear at court and therefore lost his case. Of course, it's all a conspiracy. He refused to take the mental health assesment, and things have clearly spiralled to a low point.

Inspite of all of that, I can't help think that beneath it all, there's a decent bloke who cares about his kids.just a hunch mind you. If only he Would get himself together...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

SteveUK wrote:He was evicted once, and went back and torched the place. He then had a pang of regret and called the fire brigade. Unfortunately, a disabled child was next door which didn't help things.

He was also found guilty of intent to supply which doesn't help his case.

In the initial custody hearings, he didn't appear at court and therefore lost his case. Of course, it's all a conspiracy. He refused to take the mental health assesment, and things have clearly spiralled to a low point.

Inspite of all of that, I can't help think that beneath it all, there's a decent bloke who cares about his kids.just a hunch mind you. If only he Would get himself together...
I once met a guy who was awaiting sentencing for killing a guy after a card game. He was a really nice guy. All his friends said he didn't have a temper. The card game resulted in a cheating at cards dispute and the situation turned bad quickly. His self-defence argument didn't work in court and about a month after I met him he went to the state penitentiary to serve his term.

My point is that sometimes decent people can do terrible things.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Entirely understand and agree. I just get the feeling this guy has a bit of something to offer....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

SteveUK wrote:Entirely understand and agree. I just get the feeling this guy has a bit of something to offer....
I have always felt that one of the sources of mental health problems is a disconnectedness from family and friends. The problem may be as simple as the person being physically separated from people who can help, support and direct. Sometimes families are shut out by the troubled person. Sometimes the families are so messed up they can't provide support.

I have a long standing beef with the freeman movement which I see as never giving positive support to troubled people like Abel. Instead the freeman subculture ends up encouraging still more crazy behavior.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SteveUK wrote:Entirely understand and agree. I just get the feeling this guy has a bit of something to offer....
I'm with you. I believe the ideal outcome would be for him to get the help he needs and then to rebuild a relationship with his kids.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

I would suspect that his acting out coupled with his drug use, or because of it, probably alienated him from his sane family and friends, assuming he ever had any, and that the alienation and paranoia has deepened as a result, along with his generally anti social behavior has left him on the outside looking in, and will probably only worsen unless he get some real help, which he doesn't seem to be inclined to do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

The fella clearly has mental issues, he admits it himself. I am with Steve though, underneath all his bluster, posturing and the mistakes he has made their is something about him that makes me think he is actually a likeable chap, who is clearly not dumb and is someone who should be seeing his kids.

Whether he gets the help he clearly needs before he makes one big mistake that blow's everything out of the water, from today's NHS to allow that to happen remains to be seen.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I can see he is clearly making an effort to fight for his kids and act like a real dad.
Englishmans Random Videos
21 May at 19:26 ·
The social services have destroyed my family and terrorised us for far too long........
I have not felt like a dad to my daughters for a long time and at times I question if I have failed them both by fighting the system so much.......
My children's mother told me something last night and It made me feel like a dad again......
She said, "Even though you lost in family court, you were far to clever for them all. If you were not such a clever guy, the social services would have taken our daughters into care"........
Those words have humbled me and left me in tears. I realised that moment was the first time I ever truly felt like a dad to my daughters and I felt that I had done something right as a parent.......
Englishmans Random Videos
2 hrs ·
I do have criminal convictions and I made decisions in life that I regret but can not change......
I faced justice, served my time and I admitted everything in full. I took responsibility for my actions and I learnt to be a good man ........
Many unconvinced criminals are in positions of power and have never faced justice for their crimes. They openly deny their crimes against humanity and take no responsibility for their actions .........
I feel morally obliged to speak up about grown men in power who are fucking children and I demand that these monsters face justice. I also demand that they demonstrate remorse and understanding for the crimes they have committed, before they are released ........
It was in jail that I learnt to speak up for others and it was in jail that I educated myself to learn the truth. I went there because in that moment I deserved to be there and I had to face up to the man in mirror ...........
The trolls and government agents consistently attempt to discredit me by using my past and they even individually message people as if it is a personal conquest to convince others that I am not to be listened to........
I am open about my past though and I take full responsibility and regret my actions......
Why is it too much for a man like myself to want other criminals to face justice and to stop harming others?
My past could never justify the wrongs of today and yesterday that have been committed by others. We must all take responsibility for our actions and the laws of the land must apply to everyone ..........
The system should be delivering justice to everyone but it would seem that convicted criminals are doing more to delivery justice than any court in the land. It would seem that those who are the bad guys are in fact the good guys and the real criminals have never faced justice .........
What good is a system that does not give justice to victims or help those who need support?
What use are the laws of the land if they are not enforced and used to protect us from loss, injury or harm ? ........
The system could create peace love and light but it creates fear, death and destruction ..........
I stand as one of the good guys and we are surrounded by the bad guys. I stand up before I stand down and I hope I manage to inspire others to stand up together. Quite often I find myself standing on my own but in time maybe we will all stand as one and demand true justice and equality
and a video https://www.facebook.com/EnglishmansRan ... 791098398/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

letissier14 wrote:I can see he is clearly making an effort to fight for his kids and act like a real dad.

and a video https://www.facebook.com/EnglishmansRan ... 791098398/
Baled out of the video when he gets on to 9/11 conspiracy theories. He may have gained a tiny bit of credibility with the thoughts on what's best for his children but IMO he's lost it all again with that video. And as for his ex telling him that even though he lost in court, he was too clever for all of them ...
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Here, let me get the condensed version:
I screwed up because the system's corrupt, I learned that in jail. I learned to speak my mind and show everyone how stupid I really am, all the while telling everyone else that I'm doing it for their freedom. I am completely clueless about life and how to be a parent so I'm gonna scream at everyone else that the system is out to screw me and keep me away from my kids, whom I endanger by my mere presence. So I'm gonna pretend that I feel some remorse about what I did to my woman and kids so that people will listen to me about my theories, even though I have no clue what I'm talking about.
Did I miss anything?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

I think you pretty well got it, good executive summary.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Anthony Wayne Abel latest video - Family court updates https://www.facebook.com/EnglishmansRan ... 340919743/

Best bit is around 1 min 30 secs in, when his dog barks and he shouts "quiet when I'm on the internet will you" :haha:

At one point he claims he quoted the Magna Carta and told the judge he wanted his property (his kids) back
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent

And he wonders why he's having issues with social services. :sarcastic:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

So our heroic "troofer" didn't agree to relinquish parental responsibility for the good of his children after all. What a surprise. Instead he decided to prolong their agony and "fought that judge with everything that I had". Predictably he lost.

Of course, in his mind he "practically" won the case (doesn't that also mean he lost?) so he now plans to appeal the process because everybody but him was wrong.

"For what's it's worth I even quoted Magna Carta" (hint: it's worth f**k all).