Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

https://youtu.be/2owMSESOCHQ
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Post by Pox »

If I was Jon, I would very much like to distance myself from Haining.

Smart move, Jon.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote:If I was Jon, I would very much like to distance myself from Haining.

Smart move, Jon.
I don't think Jon is the only person who would welcome distance from Haining.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF
https://youtu.be/2owMSESOCHQ
80,000 members, who have 'saved' £14m between them. :haha: :haha:
Raising £25,000 for Witterick's appeal shouldn't be hard at all.
Mysterious lack of information about who will own and manage the site after he leaves.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A conspiratorial mind might question if this is to distance himself from any potential legal entanglements from GOODF's promotion of criminal enterprises such as WERE Bank.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

8 years / 80,000 members / 14 million pounds in unverified claims. or is that 14 million pounds *of* something?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
80,000 members, who have 'saved' £14m between them. :haha: :haha:
Raising £25,000 for Witterick's appeal shouldn't be hard at all.
Mysterious lack of information about who will own and manage the site after he leaves.
Well according to their crowdfunding site, it is being run by some guy called Andrew.

They are trying to raise £30,000, (they have raised £805 in 1 day so far) which will go to rebranding their website and legal fees to make sure their website and templates are legally binding, and not to mention trying to get FCA accredited

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/getoutofde ... expansion/
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

This is definitely the second time in the past couple of years that Witterick has "stepped down" from GOODF.

Anybody who contributes to this nonsense deserves all they (don't) get.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:This is definitely the second time in the past couple of years that Witterick has "stepped down" from GOODF.

Don't get too critical, "£805 in 1 day so far" is pretty damn good compared to our pathetic apathetic freeman/sovereign types. All love and support until they have to reach for their wallets. Robert Menard, Canada's greatest freeman, the leader of the movement who has sacrificed himself for us by refusing gainful employment to focus on saving Canada, has done two GoFundMe's in the last year or so. One, which would allow his followers to break the back of the police state by making everyone a policeman, required a paltry $50,000 to make Canad a freeman paradise. It got about $750. Rob probably guzzled that in beer while waiting for the rest to show up. Another, which would have his NinjaGoat finally finished and become a money machine for the freeman movement, only needed $6,000 to complete. He got a grand total of $0.00. One he tried years ago that would end the homeless crisis here in Vancouver got $25.

Based on that £805 seems like riches.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Pox wrote:If I was Jon, I would very much like to distance myself from Haining.

Smart move, Jon.
This smacks of a false dichotomy. How is this guy any better than Haining? It's a stupid site conning the gullible.
How is this Witterick guy any less culpable?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Don't get too critical, "£805 in 1 day so far" is pretty damn good compared to our pathetic apathetic freeman/sovereign types. All love and support until they have to reach for their wallets. Robert Menard, Canada's greatest freeman, the leader of the movement who has sacrificed himself for us by refusing gainful employment to focus on saving Canada, has done two GoFundMe's in the last year or so. One, which would allow his followers to break the back of the police state by making everyone a policeman, required a paltry $50,000 to make Canad a freeman paradise. It got about $750. Rob probably guzzled that in beer while waiting for the rest to show up. Another, which would have his NinjaGoat finally finished and become a money machine for the freeman movement, only needed $6,000 to complete. He got a grand total of $0.00. One he tried years ago that would end the homeless crisis here in Vancouver got $25.

£1135 now by 60 backers and only on day 2 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Can't POE help by giving them a few million in RE??
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's also notable that they have gone for flexible funding, so they will get the money (less fees) even if the target isn't reached. Of course the trouble with crowd funding is that once people invest they tend to want you to keep your promises. Which in this case would be to become more legislated and FCA approved.

I would think that to be an almost impossible task, given that GOODF has promoted at least one scheme that the FCA has warned against and promotes other theories which can be best described as 'scams'.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The GOOF site promotes the "copyright your name", "lose your name", the "direct debit clawback" and the A4V bollocks.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I suppose the idea is to "legitamise" the static articles on promissory notes, contracts and so on, rather than the forum. Forum posts should be legal, in the sense of not promoting violence or encouraging crime, but I doubt Ceylon would ever be fussed about that. And e certainly wouldn't be fussed about forum posts that give bad advice.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

littleFred wrote:I suppose the idea is to "legitamise" the static articles on promissory notes, contracts and so on, rather than the forum.
The template letters include the copyright your name rubbish. The template letters include the estoppel rubbish. The template letters include the A4V rubbish and the A4V template letter section also states that companies are legally obliged to accept that form of payment and if you pay by cheque the company gets paid twice.
The template letter section on debt collectors states:
As the name on the envelope will have Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms etc. this is referring to your 'person' or corporate fiction/strawman. This is not us, the living breathing soul, so we have the perfect right to say addressee unknown return to sender

The template letter section on debt collectors also states:
There are three letters, which need posting at least 10 days apart

Together they will create a tacit agreement, which is a lawfully binding agreement. Sign the letter with your first names hyphenated and a colon before your last name, as in the example- John Arthur of the family: Smith, (this signifies you are from the clan/family of your last name and differentiates you from your UPPER CASE 'legal fiction').
They are claiming a foisted unilateral contract is binding. They also tell you to use a "copyright stamp" on a postage stamp. Well, what it actually says is:
Rather than wasting postage stamps, it may be an idea to draw a postage stamp sized rectangle on the bottom right of an unsigned Copyright Notice first, to ensure that when it goes through the printer, the copyright circle stamp and the trademark name stamp, both print over the postage stamp as per diagram.
This has got nothing to do with the forum.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:This is definitely the second time in the past couple of years that Witterick has "stepped down" from GOODF.

The get-out-of-debt boys actually provide a service of sorts. . .one that makes sense in the subculture.

A get-out-of-debt dupe gets a templates of documents and a plan of action. The forum provides support, bad though it may be, and a place to bitch and moan about the courts and the powers that be when the get-out-of-debt method fails.

Bobby, on the other hand, sells bad advice, useless documents and throws the client under under the bus, saying his advice wasn't followed, when his counsel proves dangerously wrong.

It's no wonder Menard can't raise a dime.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The template letters include ...
Thanks for those quotes. Anyone trying to sanitise that garbage has their work cut out. I doubt that any legal professional would touch them with a barge-pole, so any crowdfunding will go to legal "experts" like Ebert, Guy and Tom.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since no real lawyer would do anything but laugh at them and tell them to delete it ALL, I really doubt the validity of the claim. I'm jut trying to figure out who they are trying to fool.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

So far the bottom of the barrell scrappers have given away £1310 to the Great British Website Revamp Scandle. To meet the target of £30k by 9th June they need to rake in £1800 per day from now on. So far the average is £750 per day. The chances of success are lower than Colon ever being employed again.

As someone else pointed out yesterday, the suckers who have donated already will not get their money back if the target is not reached. My guess is they will get less than £5k ( daily donations may have already peaked ). The inference from John Witterfuck is that GOODF needs the money to pay for a revamp - in order to survive. :haha:

Colon and Tom Crawford frequently talk about things coming to an end ( Council Tax, British Court System etc etc ) maybe GOODF will hit the buffers first? :lol: