UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:ringing a mental health unit telling the staff they are going to be arrested for attempted murder on a patient
Unfortunately this bullying grandiosity will continue for as long as she is allowed to continue. Every time she belittles or threatens some long-suffering nurse, ticket collector or constable, she becomes more convinced of her own power and superiority.

It is unfortunate that the Hampstead harassment charges fell because of witness intimidation.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Unfortunately this bullying grandiosity will continue for as long as she is allowed to continue.
I suspect she will be allowed to continue pretty much indefinitely unless her family manage to get her sectioned, which I would imagine would have happened already if it were ever going to happen, or until she is convicted of a criminal offence and the courts hand her over into the care of the mental health services.

If my experience is anything to go by mental health units are populated by three groups of people... Those who know they are having serious problems, those that are an active threat to themselves who have been sectioned at the instigation of their family and those who are an active threat to others who have got there through contact with the police or courts. Common or garden lunatics like Neelu who are clearly insane but lack insight into their own madness and aren't a credible threat, just a pain in everybody's arse, slip through the net.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
letissier14 wrote:ringing a mental health unit telling the staff they are going to be arrested for attempted murder on a patient
Unfortunately this bullying grandiosity will continue for as long as she is allowed to continue. Every time she belittles or threatens some long-suffering nurse, ticket collector or constable, she becomes more convinced of her own power and superiority.

It is unfortunate that the Hampstead harassment charges fell because of witness intimidation.
Both she and Sabine McNeill are still to be tried for the much more serious charge of witness intimidation. Hoaxted Research who are still monitoring the actions of all of those that have perpetrated and maintained the hoax at Hampstead has decided not to comment ahead of the trial for fear of jeopardising it. That seems a sensible approach.
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/about-us/
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

If there referendum stuff is getting you down (in the UK,for those who dont know what it is, its a vote to stay or leave the EU)

Then Neelu Berry has dissolved Southampton Council for trading children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxkVoASmBE

And another crazy one, if you have had enough of David Cameron, or Nigel Farage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKWDXfPjkSk

Or if you havent mind your mind which way to vote in the EU referendum then maybe this one will help you make your mind as it is much more clearer then the information available so far.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEObbBTpbkQ some of the claims in this one are exceptionally wild.

Ps #voteleave :o)
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

She's definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

What, other than the little mouse inside her head operating the levers, gives her the idea that every random public sector employee has sworn "an oath to god to uphold god's laws"?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Cut the babies throat, bleed the babies, skin the babies, eat the babies flesh and dance with the babies skulls.

I couldn't stop replaying that bit for some reason, it kinda rhymes.....
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Fearnchase wrote:Neelu Berry has dissolved Southampton Council for trading children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxkVoASmBE
Barking mad.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Neelu has dissolved more bodies than John George Haigh but they don't seem to have noticed / given a shit :snicker:
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

longdog wrote:Neelu has dissolved more bodies than John George Haigh but they don't seem to have noticed / given a shit :snicker:
Yes appears to have dissolved another 3 since yesterday!!!
#six

Post by #six »

Fearnchase wrote:
longdog wrote:Neelu has dissolved more bodies than John George Haigh but they don't seem to have noticed / given a shit :snicker:
Yes appears to have dissolved another 3 since yesterday!!!
This ones a great one - it's worth it just to hear the incongruous ring tone at the end :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWl68BB2FXY

And this one. No shits given by them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVRo6txcnrk
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

She really has seemed to have lost any grip on reality and sanity
Bones

Post by Bones »

This 24 carat fruit loop, confirms in each of her videos that she has never accomplished anything.

Except for 5 seconds of fame, her calls are a complete waste of time
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

#six wrote:
And this one. No shits given by them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVRo6txcnrk
I am surprised most of her calls don't end like this one.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Neelu and Sabine have a trial starting on Monday. I make no comment on that.

The petition to stop the trial has attracted 263 supporters, which sounds quite good until we see the goal was 100,000.

The latest support message may be serious up to the Planet of the Apes reference. Or perhaps not.
name not displayed wrote:Free all pedos from jail and torture them until they reject Satan and Satanism. Start bonfires with the witches and all gays as well and force lesbians to renounce female love. Make the new PM of Britain confess she is a Lesbian Satanist and make Boris Johnson admit he is a transgender hippie (proof-he rides a bike) Free all hypos on this planet & demand MI5 admit that the Planet of the Ape's films are documentaries. Barack Obama must admit he wears ball gowns in the White House. Force Donald Trump to admit he is Hilary Clinton in drag and free Neelu and Sabine or make them just eat potatoes only for the rest of their lives. Make a law that Rupert Quantance can only smoke one joint a day.
On her FB page, Neelu has published a rambling 40-minute video monologue about the trial and stuff.

She's also put in a claim for £100,000,000, accusing judges of conspiring to pervert the course of justice, among other things. Being a document it doesn't ramble as much as the video, but I enjoyed this:
Neelu wrote:I hope be good enough to give a good performance in the witness box. I have met some of the others. We help each other.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I've heard Boris called a number of things, but this is a new one. Otherwise she is as bed bug crazy as ever. I wonder if she'll show up for court this time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I need to stop watching freetard and bat shit crazy video's on youtube. This new video was in my recommended viewing today lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtmZNTFEVac
Neelu wrote:Published on Jul 9, 2016

Eight children are being called as Neelu's witnesses - two from the Hampstead Case and 6 from the Theodorou case - to give evidence in her Claim in the High Court HQ16X02369 Berry V Secretary of State for Justice, Master Fontaine, Master Bagot & Blackfriars Crown Court Resident Judge Hillen as evidence of Powerful Paedophile Protection frauds as the corruption hub case for the Royal Commission to which all other cases are linked.

A TURKISH social worker in Enfield, London, UK is trafficking 4 Theodorou children to Cyprus as political slaves because they are witnesses of Powerful Paedophile Protection frauds

Historical corruption claims are being filed in the High Court of Justice, Strand London detailing Powerful Paedophile Protection Frauds by Public officers being covered up by those placed in the most senior positions of public service including Blackfriars Crown Court judges.

Judge Worsely, Court 2, Blackfriars Court 11 July 2016 Whistleblower trial Crown V Berry T20150661 & Crown V McNeill T20160121 will simply be asked in the jurisdiction test if he considers he has higher authority than the Defendants in the claim HQ16X02369 Berry V Secretary of State for Justice & 3 others (Master Bagot, Master Fontaine & Blackfriars Crown Court Resident Judge Hillen) or the judges who will be dealing with that powerful paedophile protection frauds corruption claim.

Then he will be asked to protect all 8 child witnesses in that claim, including the 2 Hampstead children and 6 Theodorou children

Judge Pauffley is responsible for the task of stopping the 4 Theodorou child witnesses leaving UK on 10 July 2016 - as she was on duty as family judge out of hours when we got to the Royal Courts of Justice, Queens Bench Division at 4.25pm on Friday 8th July 2016 - Judge Pauffley called Androulla Theodorou on the telephone at 5.30 pm and the judge has been made aware of the claim and trial that the children are witnesses against Police Officer DC Martin who interviewed them a day before they were kidnapped on 18 Feb 2015 for overnight questioning). DC Martin has already been found by the Independent Police Complaint Commission of failing to investigate senior officers and covering up serious crimes against babies and children.

This is an immediate DEMAND for the Cyprus embassy in the UK and the Cyprus authorities to ensure the 6 Theodorou children do not leave the UK on 10 July 2016 because they are witnesses in a trial on Monday 11 July and so they may give witness evidence of police corruption in the powerful paedophile protection fraud corruption claim HQ16X02369 in the UK

Neelu Berry
High Court Claimant in HQ16X02369 05 July 2016

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIGN THE TWO PETITIONS to show the judges that you do care for the whistleblowers, babies and children
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/206/74...
AND
https://wh.gov/isulR
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Davros

Neelu

I don't know about you but there appears to be an uncanny resemblance. You never see them in the same room together and they both have similar agendas.......

More seriously though.

This woman now appears to be wanting, nay DEMANDING that children be subject of subpoena to an adult court in furtherance of her latest bat shit crazy 100,000,000 pound lien fantasy-driven court action.

There has to be a threshold at which the authorities say enough to Neelu as, delusional and ill as she appears to be, here is something with the potential to cause a danger to and real fear and distress in vulnerable children and those who care for them. All in furtherance of her wildly misplaced delusions.

Whilst we smile at the truly enormous financial tolls she raises (of which she has yet to see cent one), her useless haranguing phone calls to unfortunates in authority, the arrest of public officials and the judiciary and the burying of crystals here and there, I say she's crossing a line here, well and truly.

I just hope someone in the criminal justice system finally has the minerals to say enough, already, and to put a stop to this nonsense.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Somehow i'm reminded of a latenight infomercial.

New-- Official Corruption! Now with Powerful Pedophile Protection! You heard right, it's got Powerful Pedophile Protection!

But wait-- order now, and get an additional full sized bottle of Official Corruption, that's twice the Powerful Pedophile Protection for the same price!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

In Neelu's latest video she says that the trial due to start today has been changed to a "paper file" which means that the judge alone will decide the case and she and the other defendant (Sabine MacNeill) will not be allowed to attend. I don't know what "a paper file" signifies but I very much doubt that it means what she thinks it does and we could be looking at yet another no show at court.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyuVQ0q6i8E

Edit: just seen on her FB page that she is now saying that the trial is on and the "paper file" message was a fraud to stop people attending court.

'Hoaxtead Research" will provide the first reports of what happens today:
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... -tomorrow/
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”