Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Gregg »

This is a continuation of the original thread found here

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10846
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Fearnchase »

Is it me or cant Peter remember his lies?
Peter Of England Not for the cheque book facility. The cards though will not be rolled out until the second stage in August. If you can help with the roll out then let me know. Thanks
1 · 10 June at 16:35
Peter Of England Hello Kelly - There will be an email going out to all within the next 2-3 days. The cards will be delivered by 30th June and available for pick up in the first week of July 2016 - Hopefully then we'll all be in BREXIT land - and then the fun will really start.
1 · 6 hrs
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

he doesn't have to because they are all lies.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If WeRe Bank functioned as it claims to - his customers post a promissory note in GBP and therefore have value to write checks against - how on earth would leaving or staying in the EU impact that in any way? Especially when people are already writing the checks in whatever currency they want.

It's like Peter's showing his marks every shiny object he can find to keep them distracted, and to create things to blame when his scheme fails.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

As we all know, things with the werebank.com website went pear-shaped because Peter, whose IT skills appear to be non-existent, left the running of the site to someone else.

Now it looks as if werebank.co.uk is also plagued by technical issues which appear to be beyond the ability of PoE to resolve. The SSL certificate hasn't been renewed and, once it is, I doubt there'll be any member log-in. Meanwhile, keep sending your toxic fiat currency to him, PIP PIP!!

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

mufc1959 wrote:The SSL certificate hasn't been renewed
Ah, but it's being upgraded. Twice as many bits, no doubt. Certainly not expired, which might imply incompetence. New and improved, new and improved. Can't accuse him of lacking a golden tongue, even if it's decidedly lacking in the customer accounts.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

More Bizzare claims from Toodle pip Peter
WeRe Bank was created for EXTREME SITUATIONS
They are not even Richter 1 yet, so......
Don't any of you dare criticise WeRe Bank's Debt Assumption Protocols, or the legitimacy of the Promissory Notes created by The People, when this crap (spouted below) is momentarily acceptable as "sound economic advice" - [as it already has been in the QE1 and QEII and QE III FRAUDS] More to come....
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The most pathetic man in the world is unable to join WeRe Bank because he has no friends.

FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

EXTREME situations like...when you need to spend money on something?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

mufc1959 wrote:The most pathetic man in the world is unable to join WeRe Bank because he has no friends.

I don't see how this would be a problem - surely he could sign it as Bert Beckers the human being, then Bert Beckers the legal entity could be one witness and his strawman could be another?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Don't any of you dare criticise WeRe Bank's Debt Assumption Protocols
"Debt Assumption Protocols"? I thought WeRe Bank was paying off debts, not assuming them. These are different things.

Yes, I realize I shouldn't be trying to interpret Peter's statements this literally. But I find it interesting that none of his marks even try. He just puts out a string of financial-sounding gibberish - blah blah legal tender blah blah public debt blah blah bills of exchange blah blah allonges. And they eat it up without question, when the tiniest bit of amateur analysis of the scheme brings it all crashing down.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

TheNewSaint wrote:blah blah legal tender blah blah public debt blah blah bills of exchange blah blah allonges.
Les sanglots longs
Des allonges
De l'automne
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

TheNewSaint wrote:But I find it interesting that none of his marks even try.
They do, but Peter's approach to critics as the same as Ceylon's: delete the post and ban the poster.

But posts like this one will survive:
Charles Chindove wrote:@Peter, how will people from Zimbabwe get their Repayment Cards? also those from New Zealand?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

".....I wonder why?"

In the last few weeks I have sent a promissory note to my mortgage provider, and the bank has returned the note, they say now they are taking me to court, so interesting times ahead, the last letter i sent to bank i asked :
This is a legal notice and not a letter
To bring this matter to a conclusion i will accept anything you say or claim on condition that you show me that the private record of bank does not already prove that account number 00000000 has been cleared and paid in full [ that there is no debt ], that there is no obligation from me required, i will accept anything you say if you swear under the penalty of perjury with unlimited liability that i have a financial debt to bank. If this is not done then there is only one conclusion, that i have no financial debt to bank
this letter the bank returned to me, i wonder why ? ?
http://www.peoplesinternetradio.com/m/d ... ic%3A33843
Last edited by Gregg on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added the link, ND is above me on the Illuminati pecking order so I felt it best for my safety
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Please identify idiot self destructing and attribute source of the posting, please do this on ALL such posts from now on. Thx ND-MOD
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'm ignoring that request as you failed to attach the postage stamp to your post, and failed to use blue ink for your signature.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

On the other hand you are a mod. So if anyone else fancies entering the asylum, here it is

http://www.peoplesinternetradio.com/m/d ... ic%3A33843
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Thought it was supposed to be goats blood not blue ink?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think that depends on if you're under maritime,common or statue law
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

One of the brilliant posters on GOOFY explaining why [s]he is being summoned to court over a seatbelt violation:
I have been stopped at the scene in standing traffic by a officer walking by.He felt the need to kidnap me (arrest) because i did not give him my name?I had the option after this whole ordeal to do an online course or pay the fine.I chose to pay the fine with a WeRe bank cheque which they refused to accept.Soon after they requested me to make a plea with a letter of my incoming and outgoings?I replied saying i am not making a plea as i have already attempted to pay the fine!Which led to this summons on referral to court?
As clueless about punctuation as [s]he is about law and banking.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)