Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by Bungle »

Thank God that his interview was at the start. If I had to listen through to the end I would need to lay down in a dark room for a few hours.

Supposedly, he was told that his name and that of other freeman nutters is included in a 'Black List Dossier' held by the Courts. He considers that this is discrimination under the Equalities Act.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

I didn't realise that freetardism was a protected charisteristic under the Equalities Act
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Back from working away and it’s all kicked off, as usual. It’s like the 400+ emails waiting for you on your return although Q stuff I actually read through rather than simply delete or ignore.

I’ve read the latest developments in the GT thread and his appeal nonsense. His appeal either succeeded (the conviction was overturned) or it didn’t (and the conviction stands). It’s a simple outcome and ‘no case to answer’ isn’t one of them.

I listened to the YT interview and "Our Guy in Weatherspoons" doesn’t actually tell us the outcome, just waffles on.

So come on Guy, either your appeal succeeded or it didn’t.

Personally I wouldn’t put myself on offer and involve myself in court/police problems (largely it seems of Guy’s own making) in the first place. Time on remand, cops knocking at the door at all hours, stress and strain for other family members, it’s all very selfish and narcissistic.

Whether he won his appeal or not, he’s had a rough ride through the criminal justice system and all he’s got to show for it is an interview with Brian and Mike.

Time to grow up Guy and stop fucking your life up.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

afateworsethandeath wrote:I didn't realise that freetardism was a protected charisteristic under the Equalities Act
I can make a good case that freemanism is a Learning Difficulty disability if you like.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
afateworsethandeath wrote:I didn't realise that freetardism was a protected charisteristic under the Equalities Act
I can make a good case that freemanism is a Learning Difficulty disability if you like.
I dunno, it comes across more as wilful ignorance to me.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
houseoflard
Swabby
Swabby

Post by houseoflard »

A quick call to Swansea Crown Court confirms Guy had his appeal against an affray conviction upheld. His appeal against the contempt conviction (for which he was recently imprisoned) was however dismissed.

Ridiculous as he is, hats off to him for a partial victory.
Bones

Post by Bones »

houseoflard wrote:A quick call to Swansea Crown Court confirms Guy had his appeal against an affray conviction upheld. His appeal against the contempt conviction (for which he was recently imprisoned) was however dismissed.

Ridiculous as he is, hats off to him for a partial victory !!!!1!!!.
I corrected your post for you as you left of a very important part. :sarcasmon:

I would have to disagree and say that it was not even a partial victory. If he didn't try all that freetard rubbish in the first place, the chances are he would not have been found guilty and he would not have had to spend time in prison for no other reason than he is an idiot
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Coming soon according to his Facebook Page

GUY TAYLOR ............WINS HIS APPEAL........ IN SWANSEA CROWN COURT WITH .............NO CASE TO ANSWER !!!
WE WILL BE PUTTING A VIDEO OUT SHORTLY WITH A COMPLETE BREAKDOWN OF THE EVENTS IN AND OUT OF THE TRIAL AT SWANSEA CROWN COURT.
AMONGST OTHER THINGS WE HAVE NOW UNCOVERED AND CAN REVEAL HOW THE COURT SYSTEM HAS A DOSSIER ON ANYONE THEY CONSIDER "DIFFICULT" AND ACTIVELY DISCRIMINATE AND PREPARE FOR THESE COURT CASES UNDER THE GUISE OF HEALTH AND SAFETY.
ANYONE LEGITIMATELY QUESTIONING THE COURT SYSTEM, GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS, COUNCIL ETC IS LABELED "A FREEMAN" AND WILL FIND THEMSELVES BLACKBALLED AND IN ...."THE FREEMAN FILES"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Anyway to get more details. Could the video of the encounter have disproven the "afray" claims, or could the appeal have been upheld based on the failure to produce the security video? Or was it as was suggested, Guy Taylor's son that was involved in the fight and not Guy Taylor, and that was confirmed by the video?

In either case, prosecutors need to be more careful. They botched the Rooftop 6 trial and now they've botched this. Now these idiots have "confirmation" that "no case to answer" makes them immune from prosecution.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

There's a job going at Number 10.
Guy for Prime Minister??
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Tom Crawford for Housing Minister???
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Well what do all recon folks, is Taylor IN or OUT
Bones

Post by Bones »

mac wrote:Well what do all recon folks, is Taylor IN or OUT
What prison ??? :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

mac wrote:Coming soon according to his Facebook Page

GUY TAYLOR ............WINS HIS APPEAL........ IN SWANSEA CROWN COURT WITH .............NO CASE TO ANSWER !!!
WE WILL BE PUTTING A VIDEO OUT SHORTLY WITH A COMPLETE BREAKDOWN OF THE EVENTS IN AND OUT OF THE TRIAL AT SWANSEA CROWN COURT.
AMONGST OTHER THINGS WE HAVE NOW UNCOVERED AND CAN REVEAL HOW THE COURT SYSTEM HAS A DOSSIER ON ANYONE THEY CONSIDER "DIFFICULT" AND ACTIVELY DISCRIMINATE AND PREPARE FOR THESE COURT CASES UNDER THE GUISE OF HEALTH AND SAFETY.
ANYONE LEGITIMATELY QUESTIONING THE COURT SYSTEM, GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS, COUNCIL ETC IS LABELED "A FREEMAN" AND WILL FIND THEMSELVES BLACKBALLED AND IN ...."THE FREEMAN FILES"
Did this ever happen or is it like Amanda and the warrant
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:
mac wrote:Coming soon according to his Facebook Page

quote]

Did this ever happen or is it like Amanda and the warrant
I am sure it will happen - as soon as he can be aided out of the green room in the studio.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Or the saloon bar of the local Wetherspoons
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Bones wrote:...."THE FREEMAN FILES"
Hmmm, are you proposing a sequel series for Scully and Mulder?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Almost 2 hours of Guy and Tom rambling on about their supposed injustices, also Guy's take on his latest court trouble.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.