Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Slowpoke »

Day 1..

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... ment-33806
While Judge Worsley refused Neelu’s request that all jurors not only swear their oaths before God, but also swear that they were not practising Satanists, the jury was somehow sworn in, and it was time for the public to try to reclaim their seats in the gallery.

Just the jury why not the judge ?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So she actually did make it to trial, can't quite decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm sure the judge is wondering that just about now. So this is the long awaited witness intimidation trial, I had thought so but wasn't sure with all the blather going on. I have a feeling that this isn't going to be the trial Neelu thought it was going to be. Sounds like they might also have a sharper batch on prosecution than they did the last time too.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Firthy2002 »

Also sounds like the judge won't tolerate many shenanigans from Neelu.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Somebody really ought to take Neelu to one side and explain to her that this is 21st century Britain and with the exception of the reigning monarch at their coronation and, I assume, candidates for the priesthood, nobody has to take an oath to god any more.

Judging by her videos she seems to believe that every public sector employee is obliged by law to be a believer in god which is, at best, several hundred years out of date.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Firthy2002 wrote:Also sounds like the judge won't tolerate many shenanigans from Neelu.
I would think by now that they would have figured out what kind of nasty nutter she was and take steps accordingly.

She sounds like she is living in a world of fantasy and delusion all of her own making.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Firthy2002 wrote:Day 2 of the proceedings
Thank you for the updates.
Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Slowpoke »

Day 3...

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... ment-34073
Of note: all 3 barristers—defence and prosecution—have stated that they agree that the allegations of Satanic ritual abuse and cannibalism were untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Day 4

Just looking at the link provided above, it seems that the proceedings today were adjourned because the judge had a migraine (?)

Not surprised really, Neelu would give most folks a headache.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Not the judge, the prosecuting attorney.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

So the judge directed they should be found not guilty...
However it seems They will be getting restraining orders and more court room drama here....
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... more-31407
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

On Friday I read that the judge was going to direct the jury to find the defendants not guilty. But as observed in the link Neelu & co snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and kicked off big-time; even their disgrace of a solicitor gobbed off to the judge. Methinks he's due an interview without coffee at the SDT quite soon.

Neelu meanwhile tried to arrest the judge, there was screaming and yelling from the usual rag tag followers. It would have been quite a spectacle to watch, full credit to the Hoaxted reporting.

Someone's goin dhaaaan for contempt here - let's hope Neelu ends up slopping out for seven days or so.

Despite the NG verdict the judge appears to want to impose some sort of restraining order. What a circus!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote:On Friday I read that the judge was going to direct the jury to find the defendants not guilty. But as observed in the link Neelu & co snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and kicked off big-time; even their disgrace of a solicitor gobbed off to the judge. Methinks he's due an interview without coffee at the SDT quite soon.

Neelu meanwhile tried to arrest the judge, there was screaming and yelling from the usual rag tag followers. It would have been quite a spectacle to watch, full credit to the Hoaxted reporting.

Someone's goin dhaaaan for contempt here - let's hope Neelu ends up slopping out for seven days or so.

Despite the NG verdict the judge appears to want to impose some sort of restraining order. What a circus!
The mind boggles, found not guilty but tries to arrest the Judge.. you're left speechless by the sheer idiocy here. Presumably they're all back for another day of entertainment and drama.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Neelu's solicitor told the judge to shut up? :haha: Perhaps he has set his sights on a job at B&Q and a nice orange apron?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I can't quiet work out who's the more stupid here, Neelu and her merry men, or the CPS for bringing conspiracy charges which are quiet hard to prove without a paper trail, and not the full charge of witness intimidation which I would have thought was the easier one to prove since it's already on record a case collapsed because a witness refused to testify due to Neelu.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Despite the NG verdict the judge appears to want to impose some sort of restraining order. What a circus!
Which be like a red rag to a bull to these lunatics. Expect to see it breached in under a day... Actually... Make that an hour.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

As far as I can tell Neelu sat quietly for 4 days while the prosecution evidence was presented. However, once she realised that she was going to be acquitted she was emboldened to adopt her normal persona.That ought to be a lesson to the judge that Neelu et al are not operating with a full deck or within the bounds of normal behaviour.

It seems to me that this is one of those occasions when common sense tells us that something should be done to dissuade Neelu and co. from continuing their campaign but where the normal parameters of the law cannot offer an effective remedy (as Neelu would have it). So far from curtailing their activities, this second failure of prosecution is only likely to encourage them. One can only be thankful that the number of people peddling the specific Hampstead nonsense has dramatically declined (thanks in no small part to the excellent work of Hoaxtead Research
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:It seems to me that this is one of those occasions when common sense tells us that something should be done to dissuade Neelu and co. from continuing their campaign but where the normal parameters of the law cannot offer an effective remedy ...
A Crime Prevention Injunction could be highly effective. http://asbhelp.co.uk/injunction/

Unfortunately the public bodies who can apply for a CPI are often reluctant to do so. They don't want the hassle, the legal costs etc (unless they are themselves the victim of the ASB). The state has utterly failed to protect the congregation of Christ Church, Hampstead.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:It seems to me that this is one of those occasions when common sense tells us that something should be done to dissuade Neelu and co. from continuing their campaign but where the normal parameters of the law cannot offer an effective remedy ...
A Crime Prevention Injunction could be highly effective. http://asbhelp.co.uk/injunction/

Unfortunately the public bodies who can apply for a CPI are often reluctant to do so. They don't want the hassle, the legal costs etc (unless they are themselves the victim of the ASB). The state has utterly failed to protect the congregation of Christ Church, Hampstead.
CPIs are (imo) a toothless tiger and the likes of Neelu and the rest of the shreiking harridans of Hampstead are unlikely to abide by them. Given the disgraceful scenes today, if the judge does nothing when it all goes pear shaped right before his eyes in a Crown Court then what have they to fear.

Wednesday will tell whether or not this judge is another hand-wringer. Who knows, he might surprise us. He demanded a transcript of the recording so he can take his time, having witnessed first hand the frightening vitriol of anyone in the sights of the pitchfork vigilantes, to review, reflect and then send the lot to the cells for a week or two. And that brief they've been using, he needs bubbling to the SRA.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Now they have got restraining orders I wonder if she will continue with those phone calls.....

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... more-31472