George Washington's revenge, Yanks coming to the UK..

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Who wants a pint with Burnaby49?

Post by Gregg »

Well, I might be in on the TV show, but I've always found that an ametaur anethisiologist can be a lot of fun, too.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Footloose52 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Portsmouth is an easy train ride from London. King's Cross if I recall correctly.
Wrong side of London, to get to Portsmouth you start from Waterloo. Kings Cross is for going north from London.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Footloose52 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Portsmouth is an easy train ride from London. King's Cross if I recall correctly.
Wrong side of London, to get to Portsmouth you start from Waterloo. Kings Cross is for going north from London.
Right. I once took the train from Portsmouth to Nelson in Lancashire via London. I remember leaving London from King's Cross. I must have arrived in Waterloo and changed stations.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Oh, come on! We all know that what Gregg really wants is to see a re-enactment at Bedlam. Our own version is nice, but we aren't allowed to put all the sovs in a big cell together.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Not unless we can come up with some sort of sovrun Faraday cage to surround their cell.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We have one in America. We call it South Carolina.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment has announced my upcoming UK Trip, now officially known as the Weiners Over Britain Tour. The headline in a leading UK Newspaper...

(thanks to Yiam Cross for the name!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Do they allow cyborgs in Britain?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

If I were a mod I'd be saying this thread has run its course and you should be starting a new one with a new name. Do you know any mods who could do that?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I know lots of mods that could do that. The more appropriate question would probably be "do you know any mods who would want to do that?" Given that we tend to let threads run on for a long while and don't try to interfere in another mod's bailiwick, I would imagine that this thread will continue on for a bit more.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I like my name up in the headlines! However since it has evolved into Gregg's impending trip I'll leave it to him whether or not he wants to start a new discussion highlighting his upcoming adventures.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And so we shall...sort of.

Seeing as its not a thread about any burning topic but as much just a lifestyle puff piece, I'll re-name it, and leave the thread intact.
Were this about travel in the US, I'd move it to the Good Life Forum but I hardly ever see the UK members I recognize there, and its not hurting anything here.

I'm also keeping my name OUT of the headline, as a security measure. Better if MI5 not get too much warning I'm coming back. :snicker:
Pox

Re: George Washington's revenge, Yanks coming to the UK..

Post by Pox »

Are you just doing London? Or any other areas?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

London, Windsor, Canterbury, Southampton and Greenwich. And am under some obligation to see Man U play a game of football.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:London, Windsor, Canterbury, Southampton and Greenwich. And am under some obligation to see Man U play a game of football.
Southampton? Place is awful. I spent a night there the last trip and barely found enough pubs in the downtown core to cover a few hours of beer drinking. Just one big pedestrian shopping mall.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

No pubbing in Britain for me this year. I'm going on a driving trip around Spain so not so many opportunites to meet contributors.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Try and hook up with Freeman Francisco on your tour:
Hi all!
i wanted to greet you. My name is Francisco. I am living in the land of Spain. I alwasy knew the world was been run by psycopaths but now i am getting definately answers to connect all dots.
I just recently finished reading Veronica s book, audios and my cmputer is fuming(is that right term? lol) from so much downloading pdf s , videos audios etc...

When i was a teenager i heard somewhere that Suffering could be made to go. Read Buddha s wise words and entered in a tibetan community for a while, i learn to meditate and feel good at the momentt living in some mountain.
After a while i learned Yoga and left for India to continue the flying experience.
It did help me lots yeah... it felt like i had some key in my hand and wanted to shout out loud to everyone that another happier, peaceful life was possible if we made an effort to know who we were and how we did things.
learaned many Yoga techs and been teaching for the past 10 years whatever i learned but NOW!! wow.. NOW i fully comprehend to LIberty will not do for me sitting for hours on a Rug concentarting my Mind waiting for the Full Blown Enlightment they speak about that may take so many lives yada..yada..yada...

Liberty is fully now if we break those chains, and compassion is to share freely with other fellow beings to become free as well. Action here and now!
Of course meditaion is great and yoga will help you heal physically and give you good concentartion but to really feel free and behave as such is the ultimate help to the world!

Thanks Veronica and those others who are showing the path walked before and those who are learning like me to be brave and free,
I am still a begginer but i found the Ultimate KEY!! this time.. lol

I am doing more research than posting since i havent had experice yet. I am planning to rid of the bank credit 1st under Civil law which so far i have read doesnt deviate much from the english common law.

http://fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3804
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My wife will be taking oral chemotherapy instead of the stuff which makes her feel lousy; so the odds of us being in Manchester, and other parts of the UK, in July and maybe early August, just increased. It would be cool to be there on August 10, since my wife and I got married on August 7, 1977, and that will be the 40th anniversary of our first (and so far, only) visit to the UK.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My best wishes on both projects.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:My best wishes on both projects.
What he said.... :D
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.