Ron Clark

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Clark

Post by AndyPandy »

The childishness of some of the posts on this thread beggers belief, are these really grown adults or simple, squabbling children?

How can anyone take any of you seriously??
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

AndyPandy wrote:The childishness of some of the posts on this thread beggers belief, are these really grown adults or simple, squabbling children?

How can anyone take any of you seriously??
The whole new group of posters who have contributed to this and the other couple of threads are dragging down the forum, they not interested in a proper adult discussion, their only concern is making accusations,threats and trying to get one up on each other.

None have so far provided any proof to their claims and once questions are asked they either ignore them, answer with another question or in this thread just plain up leave its childish behaviour.

It might be worth taking a hard stance and simply banning them all and restricting any discussion of these individuals and their activities.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Clouds
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Clouds »

Ron, please post up some proof that you have satisfied customers. Please also say how many people have used your service over the past 9 years.

Please explain why you believe warrants for PCNs are fake. Please explain why you believe the court that issues the warrants is not a real court.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

daveBeeston wrote:It might be worth taking a hard stance and simply banning them all and restricting any discussion of these individuals and their activities.
That's occurred to us as well. But this board has a strong preference not to be that heavy-handed.

Here's what I think we'll do. This thread spans four pages of posts. No one has posted proof of anything. It's locked. if anyone posts anything further about "Ron Clark" that is similarly devoid of proof, it will be deleted. If the poster persists in posting allegations without proof, s/he will be banned.

That applies as well to posts/threads about Bennison, Harding or anyone else from the bailiff world. Put up or shut up.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Detroit Express 20 wrote:You presume to tell another to deleted unspecified comments off my website?
Well Jason does, so if it's good enough for him it's good enough for me.
Detroit Express 20 wrote: Its out do with thee, its my website. Put one up yourself if you disagree.

I'm outta here permanently
Bye Felicia! I've arranged that for you too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self