Subject: Bailiff Stuff

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Subject: Bailiff Stuff

Post by wserra »

The last 36 hours have been beyond ridiculous. Threads in this forum during that time have spanned hundreds of posts, with lengthy periods of no one posting proof of anything. That stops.

From now on, if anyone posts anything about Bennison, or Harding, or Clark, or anyone else in that group that is similarly devoid of proof, it will be deleted. If the poster persists in posting allegations without proof, s/he will be banned, temporarily or permanently in the discretion of the moderator doing the banning. And proof is not "someone told me", or quotes from other forums about the miscreant's misdeeds.

Put up or shut up.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Subject: Bailiff Stuff

Post by Firthy2002 »

Seems fair enough.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Do not make me come over there...

really, you don't want me to come over there....

Oh, okay, I'm coming anyhow, but you don't want to be on my "invisibilate list" when I get there....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I completely agree and i am also a little ashamed that i failed to just ignore the posts and contributed to the waffle that was posted and infantile fighting that took place, for that i appologise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

daveBeeston wrote:I completely agree and i am also a little ashamed that i failed to just ignore the posts and contributed to the waffle that was posted and infantile fighting that took place, for that i appologise.
Sometimes it can be difficult to heed the advice of "don't feed the trolls", I've done it myself previously on other forums. Nobody got hurt by it, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Firthy2002 wrote:Sometimes it can be difficult to heed the advice of "don't feed the trolls", I've done it myself previously on other forums. Nobody got hurt by it, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.
Been there, done that.

However, I believe the attitude of those supporting unqualified, unlicensed, quasi-professional "Legal" advisers is problematic to me in general, even more so when they are charging for their work. While idiots like JimmyW spout his advice for free, anyone with a modicum of intelligence should realize he is an idiot. However, those that charge for their "Legal" assistance, disgust me.

Just glad things have calmed down, and thank Wes, AW, Gregg, and the rest of the team for reigning it in, and forcing the points.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Good stuff, that was a series of flame wars posing as threads.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????