John Paterson v. JOHN PATERSON

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: John Paterson v. JOHN PATERSON

Post by Bones »

Personally, I hope he wins in his case against himself. If he wins will he send baliffs to his own home to collect the debt ?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:Personally, I hope he wins in his case against himself. If he wins will he send baliffs to his own home to collect the debt ?
I would prefer the opposite. He refuses to acknowledge himself and disavows the debt. He then takes matters into his own hands, beats himself up and gets arrested for assault.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

His intention is to lose and have on the record a debt against him that would (in his small little mind anyhow) later have precedence over any OTHER DEBT that others make take him to court for, and be awarded judgement. In general, unless otherwise provided for in the security agreement, debts reduced to judgement are paid in liquidation in chronological order.
As I said above, its not going to work, for any myriad of reasons, but if nothing else by saying he IS OWED that much money the debt which is a liability to him also becomes an asset to him, that would be subject to liquidation. Followed to a logical, in a Douglas Adams like way, the ASSET could be sold by the liquidator for next to nothing (he can't and isn't going to pay it) but the LIABILITY to pay remains, at face value, and he could end up owing his own bankruptcy estate a quazzillion pounds or however much he says he owes himself.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Foiled by that darn double sided accounting system again.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

double sided like a mobius strip!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone have any updates on this one, I could do with a good laugh
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

There is American precedent for this kind of lawsuit:

http://loweringthebar.net/2011/04/the-m ... mself.html
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

really have to remember when reading that site to make sure that ALL beverages are in the upright and locked position, otherwise, goodbye another keyboard. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:Anyone have any updates on this one, I could do with a good laugh
Pop over to his Facebook profile for some seriously nasty and obsessive anti-semitic, racist and just plain bizarre shite.
Good morning folks. Did you know that Hitler was right?
And so was Colonel Muammar Gaddafi

WHY? Because they fought The JEWS
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012255699040

It's fuckers like this gobshite who make me want to abandon my life-long atheism and bacon-sandwich-munching and adopt the religion of my grandmothers... Already... Image
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yes, Mr Paterson's facebook seems even more vitriolic than when I first saw it. He even hates facebook.

Another auto-litigant: a New Zealand City Council prosecuted itself for doing some building work without first getting consent from itself. It pleaded guilty, and was fined. Guess who's coffers the fine went into?
ArthurWankspittle

littleFred wrote:Another auto-litigant
I think I'd prefer Onanistic Litigant.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

littleFred wrote:Yes, Mr Paterson's facebook seems even more vitriolic than when I first saw it. He even hates facebook.

Another auto-litigant: a New Zealand City Council prosecuted itself for doing some building work without first getting consent from itself. It pleaded guilty, and was fined. Guess who's coffers the fine went into?
The Attorney?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:
littleFred wrote:Yes, Mr Paterson's facebook seems even more vitriolic than when I first saw it. He even hates facebook.

The Attorney?
Then there is justice in the world.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

A hateful idiot...
"Abel Danger Global Network Dedicated to Uncovering Treasonous Acts Against Humanity" :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

This is a cross-post related to Neelu's post of her recent trip to the RCJ. Whilst it was posted by Neelu and has the usual cast of idiots Lee Cant, Edward Ellis etc, the main antagonist is actually John Paterson so it probably needs to be on this thread.

He is charged with contempt for recording in a court during April 2017. The Attorney General has authorised a prosecution. His recent appearance as documented by Neelu appears an attempt to throw FOTLer nonsense at the court and be put on a witness protection programme :haha: . His case is on the 14th May.

His defence maybe harmed because according to Neelu's transcript, he plans to use the unorthodox defence of "it is not illegal to record in a court."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 pm This is a cross-post related to Neelu's post of her recent trip to the RCJ. Whilst it was posted by Neelu and has the usual cast of idiots Lee Cant, Edward Ellis etc, the main antagonist is actually John Paterson so it probably needs to be on this thread.

He is charged with contempt for recording in a court during April 2017. The Attorney General has authorised a prosecution. His recent appearance as documented by Neelu appears an attempt to throw FOTLer nonsense at the court and be put on a witness protection programme :haha: . His case is on the 14th May.

His defence maybe harmed because according to Neelu's transcript, he plans to use the unorthodox defence of "it is not illegal to record in a court."
I don't know about unorthodox, but I will go with really really stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

John Paterson of late has become enamoured of the fragrant Neelu. They appear to be spending a great deal of time in one another’s company popping down to the RCJ together to file the usual legal gibberish.

Some of you will know from various sources that on his most recent visit the cops had by some devilish subterfuge gained access to the inside of the building. Before you could say “it wuz the Joos wot dun it” they swooped and carted him off to the Funny Farm on a section - which is where he is currently residing.

JP’s case has not been in any way assisted by a succession of fruitcakes calling the hospital claiming to be his friends. This will only have fuelled the case for further treatment and left staff thinking that it’s far madder outside the walls of their institution than in.

So the Wood Chipper man, the Pavement Kisser as he’s also unkindly referred to is still there, his pals in the Sarf London Mob having failed to bust him out, his vacuous buddy Andy Devine thought he’d been bumped off (which would help “wake the Sheeple”) only to appear sheepish himself when the truth rather than the troof emerged.

JP gets written about in other threads here and on Hoaxtead and I struggled with whether to write this update given that he he has been clearly suffering from mental health issues.

But, on balance he’s a despicable shit - fuck ‘im.

It also says something about the subjects of Quatloos FMOTL discussions that they all seem to skirt and ultimately pay a visit to the secure unit.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

One enduring mystery related to Mr Woodchipper is what happened outside Southwark Crown Court during Sabine McNeill's trial.

During a lull in proceedings he claimed that he was assaulted, and named a person he was adamant did it. Not only that he went to police and made a complaint. He does appear to have had injuries.

Where is gets mysterious is that his alleged attacker was no-where near him at the time. The SCC precincts are a through-fare for all sorts of people. It is next to HMS Belfast, a market area, a cut-thru for City Hall and short cut from London Bridge station to Tower Bridge. It was also near Christmas and along the Thames there were assorted stalls busily selling tourists Christmas trinkets. It is also well covered by CCTV.

The odd thing is no-one seemed to have seen anything. I wonder if a police review of the tapes showed an unshaven man in a bobble hat punching himself?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:31 pm The odd thing is no-one seemed to have seen anything. I wonder if a police review of the tapes showed an unshaven man in a bobble hat punching himself?
Looks like I was right then:
I would prefer the opposite. He refuses to acknowledge himself and disavows the debt. He then takes matters into his own hands, beats himself up and gets arrested for assault.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:38 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:31 pm The odd thing is no-one seemed to have seen anything. I wonder if a police review of the tapes showed an unshaven man in a bobble hat punching himself?
Looks like I was right then:
And your prize is 1m REs plus a bar of Swissindo gold. Don't go crazy with all that money!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????