Germany - Reichsbürger badly injured in gunfight with police

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Germany - Reichsbürger badly injured in gunfight with police

Post by Seelenblut »

41 year old Adrian Ursache, who was "Mister Germany" - most beautiful man in Germany - in 1998, was shot and injured by a SWAT member this morning (August 25th) when policemen tried to execute a foreclosure and Adrian, the founder of the "sovereign nation Ur", fired at the police.

Adrian, who follows the usual sovereign ideologies - like denying the existence of Germany, the legality of courts and police, taxes or banks - had created his own country, Ur, within the territory of his house and with all citizens being members of his family. He had also piled up debt of over 100.000 Euro, including unpaid loans, taxes, fees and fines - and complained bitterly that the bank didn't accept his promissory notes as payment. When his house was supposed to be foreclosed yesterday he managed to assemble a large crowd of Reichsbürger at his East-German home and prevent the execution of this order.

Today, while he was still barricaded in with around 15 of his friends, around 200 policemen, including members of an SEK ("Sonder Einsatz Kommando" - Special Operations Unit, basically SWAT), surrounded the "nation". When the police tried to clear out the place, stones were thrown at them and one officer was bitten ... Adrian Ursache himself was, according to a police spokesperson, brandishing a gun at SEK officers.

According to the police, both sides fired shots - it is unclear at this time who acted first - and Ursache was badly injured. He was transported of with a helicopter to the nearest hospital. The report states also that two policemen were lightly injured.

With the aggressiveness of German Reichsbürger constantly rising this was only a question of time ...

Some Links:

http://www.mz-web.de/burgenlandkreis/up ... y-24644132
http://www.mz-web.de/burgenlandkreis/ad ... e-24289536
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Germany - Reichsbürger badly injured in gunfight with police

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Have you got a link with any updates, please? Also, I'm curious as to the role of the "civilian" character carrying the briefcase in the clip on the first page of one of the links. Is he a court official or bailiff type person?
I also presume the SEK are the last people you want knocking on your door/coming through your door?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

I am sure he expects Germany to pick up the cost of the helicopter and any medical treatment, or would have he preferred to remain at Ur and die from his wounds. although from your report, sounds like he may pass on anyway, achieving his goal of not having to personally pay the debt, although his estate may have to bear those costs
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NYGman wrote:I am sure he expects Germany to pick up the cost of the helicopter and any medical treatment, ...
I'm reasonably certain anywhere in Western Europe the state would provide the helicopter and hospital treatment for its citizens irrespective of circumstances.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

NYGman wrote:I am sure he expects Germany to pick up the cost of the helicopter and any medical treatment, or would have he preferred to remain at Ur and die from his wounds. although from your report, sounds like he may pass on anyway, achieving his goal of not having to personally pay the debt, although his estate may have to bear those costs
In fairness, as he presumably didn't recognise the right of the state to shoot him, the idea that they would have an obligation to remedy the wrong visited upon him would probably be a consistent belief.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
NYGman wrote:I am sure he expects Germany to pick up the cost of the helicopter and any medical treatment, ...
I'm reasonably certain anywhere in Western Europe the state would provide the helicopter and hospital treatment for its citizens irrespective of circumstances.
Ah, but he lives in the state of Ur, which I am sure can not afford a helicopter for any of its citizens.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Every time I see the word "Reichsbürger", I picture a chain of hamburger restaurants (like McDonalds) where each staff member wears a Prussian blue tunic and has a pickelhaube on their head.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A very unhappy ending, but certainly shows what can happen when someone goes that far off the rails.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Every time I see the word "Reichsbürger", I picture a chain of hamburger restaurants (like McDonalds) where each staff member wears a Prussian blue tunic and has a pickelhaube on their head.
Yeah, but it gets a little tiresome because after each item you order, they shout "jawohl!" and click their heels.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Every time I see the word "Reichsbürger", I picture a chain of hamburger restaurants (like McDonalds) where each staff member wears a Prussian blue tunic and has a pickelhaube on their head.
We explored that concept here.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Our old friends are back in the news

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37705054
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????