Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by KickahaOta »

Pox wrote:
Chaos wrote:
don't see how one can title a book after themselves if they 'lost the name'.
Naturally, this weighty tome will be a roaring success, topping the best seller (fiction) charts for weeks, if not months, so who will the royalties go to if the illustrious author is anonymous?
There are plenty of other things to criticize Jimmy about, but this one is rather weak.

There's a long history of books -- even popular ones -- being published anonymously or under pen names.

You could argue that it would be difficult for the publisher to send the royalties without a name. But I suppose that if it came down to it, and if the book actually sold enough copies to justify cutting a royalty cheque, he could just pick it up at the publisher's office.
longdog

Post by longdog »

KickahaOta wrote:if the book actually sold enough copies to justify cutting a royalty cheque, he could just pick it up at the publisher's office.
But he wouldn't have a bank account to pay it in to. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:
KickahaOta wrote:if the book actually sold enough copies to justify cutting a royalty cheque, he could just pick it up at the publisher's office.
and how could he identify himself?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Chaos wrote:
longdog wrote:
and how could he identify himself?
Easy, he's the one with 'TOIDI NA M'I' tattooed across his forehead, has to be spelt like that so he can read it in the mirror !!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

AndyPandy wrote:
Easy, he's the one with 'TOIDI NA M'I' tattooed across his forehead, has to be spelt like that so he can read it in the mirror !!
And even then he wouldn't notice that the D is backwards.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

<Baldrick> I've thought of a cunning plan! He just publishes his book, using "Jimmy" as his pen name. Then he opens a bank account under that name. He uses his driver's license, which the bank employees will assume is for him, when it's actually the driver's license of his alias. Brilliant!</Baldrick>
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

No, he uses his dog's bank account!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0e4rxryRM

Jimmy shows his face, calls himself Jim Jewson, records someone cutting of a car clap and posts it online.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SoLongCeylon wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0e4rxryRM

Jimmy shows his face, calls himself Jim Jewson, records someone cutting of a car clap and posts it online.
And there are clear pictures of the person cutting the clamp off or causing criminal damage as it's know in legal circles.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Perhaps the Trustee in Bankruptcy should be made aware of Jim's new alias, Jim Jewson.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

And there are clear pictures of the person cutting the clamp off or causing criminal damage as it's know in legal circles.
Notably, Jimmy doesn't get his hands dirty but claims "this is how we roll". Typical Jimmy, mouthing off without putting himself at risk.

This was from a couple of years ago. Jimmy seems to have grown tired of "helping others" with bailiff problems these days. This is obviously tremendous news as it means that nobody else will be exposed to the madness that Jimmy advises.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:

Perhaps the Trustee in Bankruptcy should be made aware of Jim's new alias, Jim Jewson.
That video is so old i am surprised it is not in black and white.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I thought it was a reupload of an old vid.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 90#p484316
jimmyw wrote:don't know if you chaps are aware of this thread lost as it is in the bowels of the general section...

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10&t=99713

This is of great concern to me, we do not all agree on things all of the time but deleting threads without reason is plain and simple censorship.

I guess it is time for me to part from this site, I have no interest in spending time providing content, eviction support or other when there is clearly a person who is censoring views they do not agree with.

Big thank you to Mark, Sall, Jon, will and faljay (+ previous mods) for the opportunity to express myself in the past, I wish you, and all members, all the best for the future, who knows, maybe one day people will finally unite and break the chains (we can hope :) ).

To anyone who I have offended, I apologize, it was never my intention, and for those who could not get past the name 'actinglikeabanker' it was just the closest thing I could think of as when I first joined I was dealing with my finance
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 90#p484316
jimmyw wrote:don't know if you chaps are aware of this thread lost as it is in the bowels of the general section...

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10&t=99713

This is of great concern to me, we do not all agree on things all of the time but deleting threads without reason is plain and simple censorship.

I guess it is time for me to part from this site, I have no interest in spending time providing content, eviction support or other when there is clearly a person who is censoring views they do not agree with.

Big thank you to Mark, Sall, Jon, will and faljay (+ previous mods) for the opportunity to express myself in the past, I wish you, and all members, all the best for the future, who knows, maybe one day people will finally unite and break the chains (we can hope :) ).

To anyone who I have offended, I apologize, it was never my intention, and for those who could not get past the name 'actinglikeabanker' it was just the closest thing I could think of as when I first joined I was dealing with my finance
He quoting previous posts from actinglikeabanker, I think he's attempting to prove he / she's a paid shill because they don't agree with the theory being put forward on 9/11 - obviously, if you disagree with Jimmy you have to be a Shill !! Trouble is, in typical Jimmy style, none of the links he's posted as 'proof' actually work! :brickwall:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Links don't work for me.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

drama queen wrote: I guess it is time for me to part from this site
lol. no you won't liar
drama queen wrote:I have no interest in spending time providing content, eviction support or other when there is clearly a person who is censoring views they do not agree with.]
and you've posted there all this time.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I knew Jimmy is not particularly popular on GOODF these days but he got his ass handed to him on a plate after his post about ALAB. I particularly liked these put downs.
actinglikeabanker » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Society of the Spectacle wrote:
actinglikeabanker wrote:
Well done jimmyw, you really got the dirt on me.

Please do not post anymore information about me, I don't think my reputation could take it.

A new LOW from the Man with No Name.

How is the Conning People into clicking on your vids going Jimmy ?

Give him some credit, he nearly posted a working link :lol:.

Pity the threads been locked was enjoying that.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Since everything has come crashing down around him it would appear that our Jim is feeling left out in the cold:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 50#p489850
Re: how to not pay council tax

Postby jimmyw » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:36 pm

things are not ok.... especially as i find out that a lot of the regular posters are not in fact keeping quiet. but have in fact been banned for life.

questioning a certain mod will get you a life time ban.

ceylon is a party to all this

if he is actually still on the site????

i will post details soon on how to mask your ip and create multiple accounts if anyone wants to.

this site is a honeytrap for the newly awakened to fuck them up.

be careful guys.

peas be with you
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.