UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Fearnchase wrote:Now they have got restraining orders I wonder if she will continue with those phone calls.....

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... more-31472
That's a bit more like it.

I am sure that she will continue with the phone calls but confine herself to talking about "satanity" etc in generalisations. It doesn't take a psychiatrist to know that Neelu and many of her friends have significant mental health problems. The Judge's ruling cannot address those but is intended to protect specific individuals from the harmful effect of those problems.

I see from the comments in the Hoaxtead blog that Sabine and co. are already projecting the results as a "win". We can rely on Hoaxtead to carefully monitor the output from Neelu et al for any hint of breaking the injunctions.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On her FB page, Neelu has published official transcripts of a number of her cases. There is far too much to paste here. The "too long didn't read" version is:
NEELU: Blah satanic blah paedophile blah.

JUDGE: Thank you, Mrs Berry. Goodbye.

NEELU: You are committing treason. I arrest you.

JUDGE: Thank you. Goodbye.

Well, okay, I can't resist posting some extracts.
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Well, if you are not going to co-operate, I will simply proceed on the basis your sister is not here and that you are not going to help me resolve matters.

MISS BERRY: Well—

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: I have allowed you to come in because I thought you might be able to help.

MISS BERRY: Well, I am going to assist you as to why the directions have not been followed.

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Right, well tell me why then?

MISS BERRY: The reason is that in 1930 the League of Nations—

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Oh, right—
THE JUDGE: Yes, sorry. You are talking to me on the basis that I can read your mind. You do not start a story at the beginning and I do not have these gifts of telepathy and probably not empathy, so I do not understand what you are saying.
THE JUDGE: [Inaudible]

MRS BERRY: Manmade laws don’t apply to me. You're quoting me from the Civil Procedure Rules after… that have been drafted after this country was bankrupted in 1930 by the Geneva Convention, by the League of Nations at the Geneva Convention and this country has been under the Uniform—

THE JUDGE: All right, I see where this is going.
THE JUDGE: Who kidnapped you?

MRS BERRY: There was some men and women impersonating police officers dressed as civilians, smashed my door down and stole my laptops and my family’s property.

THE JUDGE: When was this?

MRS BERRY: This was on 24th April and 30th April that my house was smashed—

THE JUDGE: Have you reported these matters to the police?

MRS BERRY: I have indeed. The police found it quite amusing when I told the Holborn Police Station that I was reporting my kidnapping and to pervert the course of justice in their crimes of rape, sodomy, cannibalism and vampirism against babies [...]
MRS BERRY: Well, I’m not. I’m going to call the police for your treason. I’m going to get you arrested. I’m going to get a crime reference number.

THE JUDGE: All right.

MRS BERRY: I’m going to watch how the police come and take you away.

THE JUDGE: All right, well—

MRS BERRY: We’re going to wait—

THE JUDGE: Follow your own course, madam.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu has, if anything, got crazier since the bulk of the cases that you have quoted. That's quite a feat for her. Her FB page recently showed a document that she submitted to court regarding her trial for witness intimidation in the Hoaxtead affair. I defy anybody to make sense of it:

The final paragraph begins:
"The Power Boast Ruin Fraud was a Strength Test of the Corrupt Officers. It revealed that they did not use True Police Identities and Prime Time Facilities in the Normal Working Week against a Strong Target. They used False Police Identities and Week End Marginal Time against a Weak Target...."

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=583B0BB0
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I defy anybody to make sense of it:

The final paragraph begins:
"The Power Boast Ruin Fraud was a Strength Test of the Corrupt Officers. It revealed that they did not use True Police Identities and Prime Time Facilities in the Normal Working Week against a Strong Target. They used False Police Identities and Week End Marginal Time against a Weak Target...."
The Power Boast Bullying ...
Ruin Fraud ... to try and destroy me ...
was a Strength Test ... to see if I would break ...
of the Corrupt Officers. ... carried out by corrupt police officers.
It revealed that they did not use True Police Identities They were probably lizards ...
and Prime Time Facilities ... and didn't come while I was out down the shops/having tea with a friend/picketing a local church ...
against a Strong Target ... and didn't arrest anyone who was obviously innocent.
They used False Police Identities They lied about being lizards ...
and Week End Marginal Time ... and were probably on overtime and who was paying for it I ask you, and they didn't write and make an appointment first, they're meant to be civil servants don't you know, but I don't call that servile and they were barely civil either ....
against a Weak Target ... against someone who they had reasonable grounds for suspicion was a vulnerable person.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

It appears so to me. The description of the appellant in the first case matches Neelu.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yes. Neelu's niece died under NHS care which is when she went bonkers. She was an NHS employee herself , so the continual legal action cost her her job.
It's been a continual stream of nutjobbeey ever since.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I thought Neelu has taken the hint after her court case (which for once, a fotly can claim a win). What do you do when you it away with it by the skin of your teeth? Hide, keep your head down? Or fine the IPPC £100m.

You decide - the video is well worth 5mins!

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... 0-million/
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

SteveUK wrote:I thought Neelu has taken the hint after her court case (which for once, a fotly can claim a win). What do you do when you it away with it by the skin of your teeth? Hide, keep your head down? Or fine the IPPC £100m.

You decide - the video is well worth 5mins!

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... 0-million/
I am surprised she hasn't been forcibly sectioned for her own protection.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Indeed. The wheels turn very slowly
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well the wheels appear to have finally begun to rotate....

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com

It looks like the cops 'got a bus up' yesterday and went about lifting various crackpots and conspiritards spreading gloom and despair amoungst those still pushing the Hampstead satanic baby-eating coven operating in the police, courts, social services, the churches, yadda yadda.

Notable in those getting their collars felt was our very own Neelu, probably for breaching her restraining order preventing her from pedalling her tiresome garish allegations about infants being on the menu etc. down at the local C of E parish HQ.

I hope that the outcome is some sort of hospital order or even a few days in the pokey but I doubt anything that arises from this latest arrest will have the slightest effect on her dedlusions.

Anyway, expect endless Youtoob rants about being kidnapped and raped in custody by pretend cops who will of course have attempted to murder her (yet again) and the issuing thereafter of of a flood of multi-trillion £ liens.

On another note I'm glad that law enforcement seem to have gone on the offensive with the Hoaxted pushers, particularly a drug-addled creepy American called Rupert who will hopefully be on his way home shortly, cargo-class.

More to come on this!
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

exiledscouser wrote:Well the wheels appear to have finally begun to rotate....

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com
Best news for some time. Let's hope that TPTB realise that conventional solutions like restraining orders are not enough to stop the likes of Neelu and definitely not enough to make her fellow conspiritards think twice.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Hell, if all else fails at least Neelu still has her blossoming music career to fall back on:

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 591222692/
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh no - its game over for us here in the UK.

Neelu has dissolved the UK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ5NBbK9DUU

In the accompanying description Neelu breaks at least two of the injunctions active against her, this was uploaded 6th Oct so since her recent arrest for doing just that.

There are other breaches scattered throughout this site;

http://comedycourt.webs.com

which just gets madder and madder.

To any Hampstead cops reading, the comedy court link is all the evidence you might need to take the appropriate action. Offences whilst on bail and all that :whistle:.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Back at it again with the CRYSTAL TEAM! Two new Neelu videos with her mental friends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcDRt8ZvsoE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG47hf3QM6Q

I'm only twenty seconds in, and it's already comedy gold. "They're in court thirteen... which is a coven number!"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

exiledscouser wrote:http://comedycourt.webs.com

which just gets madder and madder.
My favorite exchange:
MRS BERRY: And in the meantime, sir, I have a transcript before Lord Justice Kitchin, that’s page 11 and 12, which unfortunately the judge had to be arrested for his treason but he did thank me for that because—

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: So the judge was arrested?

MRS BERRY: Yes, he was.

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: For his treason?

MRS BERRY: For his treason.

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Lord Justice Kitchin?

MRS BERRY: Yes, he was.

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: In the middle of your hearing?

MRS BERRY: Well, no, I have the transcript. He actually thanked me for that. That’s page 11.

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: You arrested him in court?

MRS BERRY: I did and, yes, I did and it’s in the transcript.

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Yes.
For some reason, I hear the judge's voice saying, "A newt?"
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wserra wrote:My favorite exchange:
MRS BERRY: And in the meantime, sir, I have a transcript before Lord Justice Kitchin, that’s page 11 and 12, which unfortunately the judge had to be arrested for his treason but he did thank me for that because.....

THE DISTRICT JUDGE: You arrested him in court?
MRS BERRY: I did and, yes, I did and it’s in the transcript.
I want a judge to ask "And what did you do with him after you had arrested him?" and then express surprise that the arrested person was not presented to a court or surrendered to Police custody, but was in fact allowed to wander off and continue their life.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

wserra wrote:For some reason, I hear the judge's voice saying. "A newt?"
"What did you call him?"
"Tiny."
"Why Tiny?"
"He's my newt."
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:For some reason, I hear the judge's voice saying, "A newt?"
Except in this case, Berry cannot claim that she got better.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Repossessions seem rife in the Woo-sphere. We've had Tom, Guy, The Baron. Young Noel is clinging on. Now comes the news that Neelu is about to be booted out too.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... possessed/

There was a highly amusing YT of her sat in a car as bailiffs enforced a traffic fine of some sort which she'd managed, through expert footle nonsense to grow to over a grand. She paid up at the 11th hour despite magic spells, buried crystals and reliance on the US UCC.

Now it's the house. Be out by 23rd March. Watch this space!