BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Post by Bungle »

With Nadine Potters’s latest rant last night on BTBATB, there surely should be a place for a new thread on here. Unfortunately, the previous thread was locked. (link here).

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11143

So what is BTBATB?

BTBATB stands for Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks and is a closed Facebook group with about 53,000 members. The members posting, have a strange belief, that what they post, and the documents that they upload, will not be seen by the banks, finance companies or bailiffs. More fool them!!!!

What they don’t realise it that many of the members viewing the daily posts actually work for the ‘corrupt state’, the 'banking industry' and their 'foot soldiers' (bailiffs') (see below).

The page also arranges 'Boots on the Ground'. If a bailiff clamps a vehicle, or if there is a eviction, they will arrange 'Boots' (aka Freeman thugs) to descend on the property to 'reason with the bailiffs and police (i.e. spout FMoTL nonsense, video the action and upload onto YouTube).

The site has about two dozen moderators; chief amongst them is Nadine Potter who rules the site with an iron fist. She is so much into the Freeman woo woo that there is no helping her. She’s also bloody nasty.

Last night she helpfully explained why BTBATB was set up…and the RULES.

Nadine Potter
8 hrs

Some of you just don't get it! Or you can't be arsed to read the rules of this group! Or research..Here is the deal you can't be arsed to read the rules of the group and adhere to them then I WILL remove you..It really is that simple.

RULES....

1..Racism will not be tolerated..instant ban

2. Bullying of members is not allowed... A warning will be given .then temporary ban.....

3..Anyone caught blocking admins will be deleted until they unblock.

4. Please do not recommend StepChange, Cab, Payplan, Cap, Iva's or Dro's. We do not work in the governments favour.

5..Admins decisions are final. Suck it up!

6. NATURE OF GROUP - Was set up when everyday people experienced first hand corruption involving the state, politicians, the media, the judiciary, the banking industry and their footsoldiers AKA bailiffs.

Since that day in Oldham back in August 2013 we have gradually become a watchdog of state, corporate and judicial corruption in the UK, while at the same time actively and practically helping people through their everyday struggles and empowering people to help others.

If you like helping others or witnessing others being helped along with the odd highly controversial topical debate, sprinkled with humour and banter then this is the place to chill. :)

7. No in boxing advice post the community will help you.

8. No screen shooting of personal posts you will receive an instant ban.

9. No judging on of how people situations have occurred, we are a help and support group, not a judgement group, if something deserves criticism then it needs help, the situation a person has found themselves in will not be helped with more criticism and is just a pointless waste of energy by whoever has got on their high horse.

10. No gofundme or similar.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bones

Re: BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Post by Bones »

Bungle wrote:With Nadine Potters’s latest rant last night on BTBATB, there surely should be a place for a new thread on here. Unfortunately, the previous thread was locked. (link here).
If it was locked, I presume for a good reason - is it such a good idea to start another thread ?
Skeleton

Re: BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and theBanks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Post by Skeleton »

BTBATB deserves its own thread purely based on Nadine's outbursts, good call Bungle. She particularly does not like people using Facebook messages within the group which for some bizarre reason she refers to as in-boxing except she spells it as inboxing, anyone that does is now named and shamed by Nadine and labeled a "cockwomble" or a "cunt."

The advice remains the same though, lock your doors and cower behind them in the hope the Bailiff sends the debt back.

They also seem to think that fully loaded Kodi boxes (IE the ones that come with the workaround so you can watch Sky subscription channels etc) are legal in the UK, I guess once they figure out they are in fact illegal the advice to baton down the hatches, stick your figures in your ears, and ignore the bailiff will remain.

The no judging rule is still in force and heavily Policed. Anyone who ignores said rule is immediately judged with some pretty nasty comments and shown the door.

A truly vile group.

The other thread was locked I believe because it kept getting hi-jacked and moved off-track by certain people. They just happened on the last BTBATB thread to have their latest lovers tiff on.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Re: BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and theBanks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Post by Bones »

Skeleton wrote: They also seem to think that fully loaded Kodi boxes (IE the ones that come with the workaround so you can watch Sky subscription channels etc) are legal in the UK, I guess once they figure out they are in fact illegal the advice to baton down the hatches, stick your figures in your ears, and ignore the bailiff will remain.

https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-android ... ce-150612/

Sellers of Android boxes loaded with software enabling the free viewing of movies, TV shows and live sports have been raided this week by UK authorities. Trading Standards officers, police and representatives from Sky TV carried out raids in several locations, causing other sellers to quickly reconsider the tone of their marketing efforts.

kodiWhile paying subscriptions to services such as Netflix, premium satellite and cable channels, sports broadcasters and PPV outlets are legitimate ways to obtain content on a TV, there are others that require very little outlay.

Apple TV boxes, Android set-top boxes and even the lowly Raspberry PI can run software such as Kodi (previously XBMC) alongside third-party addons to provide all of the above at virtually zero cost. Unsurprisingly, this annoys content providers no end.

While selling any of the above devices alone is entirely legal, over the past couple of years online markets such as eBay and Amazon have been flooded with “fully loaded” boxes (Android-based in particular) that enable free viewing of anything from first run movies to live sports.

Surprisingly, many vendors have been happy to publicly advertise that fact, with many apparently under the impression that if they don’t provide the illegal content themselves then they aren’t liable. In the UK that argument is unlikely to fly and during the past week patience appears to have run out.

Earlier this week Trading Standards officers and police carried out raids on sellers of Android boxes setup to receive unauthorized content. One seller, operating from GeekyKit.com, told customers that his physical shops would not be trading as normal.

“As you may be aware we were visited yesterday by Sky [television] in conjunction with Trading Standards. Whilst we continue to investigate our position the stores will remain closed and support will remain suspended. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused,” he explained.

“We do not control the content that is accessible on the internet via the product that we sell. We are currently working with Trading Standards to ensure that we can sell our products whilst adhering to UK copyright laws.”

Although no details on changes were provided by GeekyKit, the signs on the front of one of their shops will be the first thing to go after leaving little to the imagination.

geeky-kit
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

It's exactly the same argument as the court orders lodged against streaming and torrent sites that provide access to copyright infringing content. If you are stealing content from a provider or supplying the means to, they have every right to shut you down.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

4. Please do not recommend StepChange, Cab, Payplan, Cap, Iva's or Dro's. We do not work in the governments favour.
10. No gofundme or similar.
Because paying your obligation is never an acceptable solution at BTBATB. Even if the debt is legitimate, or if paying it would be the best solution (as is often the case with minor traffic tickets and the like). I suspect Rule #9, "no judging" serves this end as well. No proper support group would rule out any potential solutions to their members' problems.

And I've never heard of a support group where members hate the leadership so much that there needs to be a rule against blocking admins. People in that situation simply leave the community. But people need BTBATB to try and escape paying their obligations, so they resort to this.

I've also never heard of a support group where people couldn't discuss their problems privately if they wished to do so.

These rules reveal BTBATB as not only a bunch of deadbeats, but a nasty clique of back-stabbing little teenagers as well.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Not blocking admins seems to be a regular thing on fb, every group the Mrs is in has it as one of their rules, and we're talking common garden variaty parent groups and clubs, not establishment toppling war societies here.

I think it's because if you block an admin then they can't see what your posting which leaves them kind of in the dark if they have to police anything, and lets you potentially run amok in the group.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

FatGambit wrote:Not blocking admins seems to be a regular thing on fb, every group the Mrs is in has it as one of their rules, and we're talking common garden variaty parent groups and clubs, not establishment toppling war societies here.

I think it's because if you block an admin then they can't see what your posting which leaves them kind of in the dark if they have to police anything, and lets you potentially run amok in the group.
Eh, that's fair. Especially since this is apparently a limitation of the Facebook software. But I'm still struggling to imagine why people would want to do this. Sure, occasionally two people want to belong to the same group but don't get along personally. But that should be rare. I'm not a big Facebook guy, but this sort of thing seems very high school.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Even with that explanation it still doesn't make sense for a couple of reasons.

True mods are anonymous in most groups I belong to. Take 19-D Cav Scouts for example. Admins log into the 19-D page and use letters as their screenname. Like the admin ~K that I talk to sometimes. So unless you could figure out who ~K is you can't block him.

I admin several groups through a second account. No one knows that account, no one can block it.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Most people don't think like that (using a second account to admin a group) etc.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

That unpleasant woman called Nadine, just can't help herself.

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

TheNewSaint wrote:
These rules reveal BTBATB as not only a bunch of deadbeats, but a nasty clique of back-stabbing little teenagers as well.
Given Nadines latest needless foul mouthed tirade as posted above, and the way she carried on with the attack even after receiving an explanation and an apology, and the support she got for doing so from certain quarters I think you have summed it up nicely, and proof positive is provided in spades by Letissier.

Nadine should add another rule.

"No judging allowed unless it's by me, my judgment is of course final and your unwavering support is expected. Failure to provide it will result in your removal"
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What a bunch of petulant little power trippers. Since when do people need to be "protected" from differing opinions and possibly the truth, that certainly seems to be the rule over there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I've never understood societies need to use foul language to express an opinion, there's plenty of words in the English language to convey ones feelings, there's no need to start swearing, I usually just switch off when I'm on the receiving end nowadays.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Arthur Dent wrote:Who is Lick Arsing? Is he a Country & Western singer?
That's actually pretty funny.

But yes, that exchange shows what an awful human being Nadine is. John and Karen bent over backwards to indicate that they were speaking in support of her rules, resolved their misunderstanding, and she continues attacking people for no reason. Then when Nadine's tantrum reaches the level of bullying, and is thus in violation of the rules, those who point it out get insta-banned.

And wasn't the opportunity to meet Nadine one of the big attractions of Wakefest? No wonder they had such a small turnout.
Last edited by TheNewSaint on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

FatGambit wrote:I've never understood societies need to use foul language to express an opinion, there's plenty of words in the English language to convey ones feelings, there's no need to start swearing, I usually just switch off when I'm on the receiving end nowadays.
My 35 year old son disagrees with me, but I've always found that constant use of profanity makes one sound very inarticulate, even stupid. It also devalues the swear word. There are times when a good #**$& word is cathartic. If you use it all the time, you lose that.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

You have to use some imagination and skill in using them or they become boring. Take Nadine, for instance. Instead of the cliche' mother fing bitch use something better like twatwaffle. It conveys a stronger message, it isn't cliche' and it rolls of the tongue better.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I have read this twice and I just can not see what the OP did to warrant such an attack. My only conclusion is that half of the thread has been deleted or Nadine has schizophrenia and responding to voices in her head. My be its down to to much cannabis oil, apricot seeds, Colloidal Silver and other free man cures washed down with a pint of her own piss.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:You have to use some imagination and skill in using them or they become boring. Take Nadine, for instance. Instead of the cliche' mother fing bitch use something better like twatwaffle. It conveys a stronger message, it isn't cliche' and it rolls of the tongue better.
We Canadians are 45 years ahead of you on that one. Think back to 1971 and Prime Minister Trudeau (the father of the current Prime Minister). When he cursed out someone he didn't resort to that tired old trope F**k You! he coined a new phrase; Fuddle Duddle!
On February 15, 1971, during a particularly heated Question Period, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, under attack from Opposition MPs, mouthed (but did not say aloud) what his opponents understood to be the words “Fuck You”,1 but which the PM himself averred in a subsequent explanation to have been “Fuddle Duddle”.2

As the event took place before the televising of Canada’s House of Commons proceedings, there is no film or video proving who was right. However, the term “fuddle duddle” was previously unknown until Trudeau claimed it. It soon, however, became a popular – and uniquely Canadian – verbal refrain and a kind of cheeky slogan for Trudeau – both for his detractors and his admirers.

For the former, it was proof of Trudeau’s arrogance and his contempt for democratic institutions and, in their view, the public. For the latter, it was more evidence of his insouciance, his flair and his lack of pomp or stuffiness. In its way as vivid as Trudeau’s more conventionally eloquent refrain of a “Just Society”, “Fuddle Duddle” became indelibly associated with the man and the era.
http://www.parli.ca/fuddle-duddle/

https://www.google.ca/url?url=https://w ... jmTIhd5LPw
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

They really don't get it one little bit over on btbab

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions