Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: TheBestCommonLawyer in the Land P.Cullinane

Post by hucknallred »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Ravenscroft @ 3:19-3:20?
Definitely. Appears again at 4.43. Always around when there's a chance of a ruck.
Ah yes, I flicked through some more, quite a starring role he has in this one.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Apparently, Patrick Cullinane has died. See http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0&t=104186 and links from there.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:Apparently, Patrick Cullinane has died. See http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0&t=104186 and links from there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3608571 ... 179793689/

The stupidity of these people knows no bounds. An ambulance attends to help the living not transport the dead, call all you want they will not attend a confirmed death, same as a rescue helicopter wont launch to fish a dead body out of the sea. The fact they did not attend of course makes his death suspicious.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The answer to this mystery is right here in one of the comments to the Face Book posting;
Mike Clarke
I was talking to Patrick only 10 days ago on SKYPE on the 2nd Nov 2016 and he looked fine he was telling me how optimistic he was for change and that he had something serious coming up in 2 weeks that could change everything but he would not divulge the information prior!!! THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS AND RATHER SUSPECT! Patrick Cullinane I do hope it s not true. If it is true it's begs the question as to what was he working on that was obviously due into court in the next few days???
So here's the developing story. He was going to break everything wide-open (whatever "everything" is) so the powers-that-be killed him to stop the truth from coming out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I have Skype rooms. Would "Burnaby49" or "Wes Serra" or the biggest hoax out there "bmxninjna357" like to "discuss" the plot / theme / whatever it is? Takes it away from here. All of you guys / statists seem to run from Marc so why not discuss the stuff with little old me instead? :shrug:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I understood that Police could presume death, but not pronounce it. Maybe a Police doctor? Depends how the call came in maybe, I think if you called 999 and told the police someone was dead, there'd probably be an ambulance called - otherwise it would be the call centre presuming death. Not had first hand experience though, however I've seen 999 calls for ambulance resulting in police attendance as well.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

pigpot wrote:I have Skype rooms. Would "Burnaby49" or "Wes Serra" or the biggest hoax out there "bmxninjna357" like to "discuss" the plot / theme / whatever it is? Takes it away from here. All of you guys / statists seem to run from Marc so why not discuss the stuff with little old me instead? :shrug:
This is an invitation directed at three of us, none of the rest of you need reply. For my part I decline.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The GOOF thread began with "suspicious death" now it has been upgraded to "murdrred". :beatinghorse:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... piraloons/

This link provides a good running commentary and screenshots from the fuckwit community as they descend into a frenzy.

Hell, even Sean "where's my ride" Cassidy gets in on the act as he hops onto the outrage bus.

It's got Neelu too in full crazy mode, ringing up unfortunate call takers, issuing her usual hollow and impotent threats, truly something for everyone.

How often does it take something to draw together all of our favourites into one event?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

pigpot wrote:All of you guys / statists seem to run from Marc
[Checking Stevens' board.] Hmm. Twenty-five posts in the last 16 months. I sure am running from him.
so why not discuss the stuff with little old me instead?
I'd rather debate astrophysics with Gomer Pyle.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Talk about a frenzy. Ambulances are for the living, coroners are for the dead.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

First Birtie Burt and now Patrick. Dropping like flies !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Firthy2002 wrote:Talk about a frenzy. Ambulances are for the living, coroners are for the dead.
While making polite conversation with a young lady once, I was informed that her partner "drove a private ambulance" for a living. I'd seen these around occasionally - often older model ambulances with blacked out windows in the back and a sign saying "Private Ambulance" - and assumed they were some form of patient transport for the local private hospital. I later discovered he worked for an undertaker collecting the bodies.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Forsyth wrote:I'd seen these around occasionally - often older model ambulances with blacked out windows in the back and a sign saying "Private Ambulance" - and assumed they were some form of patient transport for the local private hospital. I later discovered he worked for an undertaker collecting the bodies.
There are tax reasons why they are "ambulances" too. Besides, if you think about it, you can hardly have the vehicle status changing mid-journey because the customer died.
Normally IIRC you'd call 999 in case you'd got it wrong and they weren't dead, and you'd get both ambulance and cops turn out. If they are really, obviously dead, you call the "Coroner's Officer" who is a cop/police staff, who will come out and start the necessary processes.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Once again, the general almost all encompassing ignorance rises to the footl lack of information challenge.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

A few years back my brother found his girlfriend had died in her sleep at the age of 39. He was worried when she hadn't called him one morning, so went to her house, let himself in and found her. He called 999 and both the police and the ambulance service attended, so it is not unusual for an ambulance to attend a death.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:A few years back my brother found his girlfriend had died in her sleep at the age of 39. He was worried when she hadn't called him one morning, so went to her house, let himself in and found her. He called 999 and both the police and the ambulance service attended, so it is not unusual for an ambulance to attend a death.
In the sad event you describe an ambulance would attend as a death had not been confirmed. In this case the Police appear to have discovered the body after forcing entry and confirmed a death, therefore an ambulance would not be dispatched. It sounds harsh but that is the way it is done. I made the mistake one evening of telling a Helicopter rescue pilot not to hurry as the casualty had passed away. (she had fallen down a cliff and they were having trouble getting her body recovered) Result, no launch and she was picked up the following day on a routine training mission, he was right because less than an hour after we cancelled we dispatched him to another emergency involving a patient who required immediate hospitalisation.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:A few years back my brother found his girlfriend had died in her sleep at the age of 39. He was worried when she hadn't called him one morning, so went to her house, let himself in and found her. He called 999 and both the police and the ambulance service attended, so it is not unusual for an ambulance to attend a death.
In the sad event you describe an ambulance would attend as a death had not been confirmed. In this case the Police appear to have discovered the body after forcing entry and confirmed a death, therefore an ambulance would not be dispatched. It sounds harsh but that is the way it is done. I made the mistake one evening of telling a Helicopter rescue pilot not to hurry as the casualty had passed away. (she had fallen down a cliff and they were having trouble getting her body recovered) Result, no launch and she was picked up the following day on a routine training mission, he was right because less than an hour after we cancelled we dispatched him to another emergency involving a patient who required immediate hospitalisation.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Skeleton wrote:
littleFred wrote:Apparently, Patrick Cullinane has died. See http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 0&t=104186 and links from there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3608571 ... 179793689/

The stupidity of these people knows no bounds. An ambulance attends to help the living not transport the dead, call all you want they will not attend a confirmed death, same as a rescue helicopter wont launch to fish a dead body out of the sea. The fact they did not attend of course makes his death suspicious.
Wait now it's all perfectly explainable.

The folks at Illuminati Central (IC) had Cullinane declared legally dead under the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666.

It happens all the time. But on this particular day IC was having a big retirement party for a top Illuminati Executive (IE) and an intern left on duty hit the wrong icon on the IC master computer (ICMC) and poor Patrick was mistakenly done in by an Illuminati Fatality Operative, or an "IFO", as they are called by those in the know.

After the intern was called on the carpet the Illuminate IT Team (IIT) changed the ICMC program so that when the "kill icon" is activated a dialog box pops up asking if the Illuminati Employee (IE) really wants to waste the Anti Illuminati Individual (AII).

Also Interns are no longer left in charge of the ICMC.

A disguntaled IE informed me of this after several beers at a watering hole (coincidentally named "The Watering Hole") near Illuminati Central Head Quarters (ICHQ).
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Thanks for clearing that one up, arayder. :snicker:

ETA: Can you confirm it was definitely Patrick and not a crisis actor corpse?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.