TheBestCommonLawyer in the Land P.Cullinane

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: TheBestCommonLawyer in the Land P.Cullinane

Post by longdog »

I was just thinking to myself "Should I really be taking the piss when a man has just died?" and then I remembered this from his Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/patrick.cullin ... 5463962333
So Are All Jewish Leaders Criminally Insane?
You will never understand Jewish leaders until you accept the fact that Jews must be cast out from every society that befriended them and gave them shelter.

Due Process does NOT mean Jew Process.

Has UKIP not noted the amount of Zionists, male and female in KEY positions involved in Paedophilia, and some, Lobbied Parliament to have SEX with 4-year-old children? = Depraved and Inhumane. – Have these Zionist Monsters got children of their own? Or is it only Gentile children that these Monsters are targeting? - It is high time that these Zionist Monsters were KICKED out of Britain, like they were before, for their depravity and lawlessness
And on and on and on... it goes.

So then I thought... "Actually... No... Fuck him. The world is a better place without him".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote:So then I thought... "Actually... No... Fuck him. The world is a better place without him".
Seems like an appropriate time to post this, Likely again... Pay attention at the 2:16 Time mark :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91DSNL1BEeY

edit: Turns out I was right, and have posted this before... Still, Great clip, and worth the view.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:
longdog wrote:So then I thought... "Actually... No... Fuck him. The world is a better place without him".
Seems like an appropriate time to post this, Likely again... Pay attention at the 2:16 Time mark :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91DSNL1BEeY

edit: Turns out I was right, and have posted this before... Still, Great clip, and worth the view.
:snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Badaloo takes the opportunity to prove just how bat shit crazy he really is.
Anthony Badaloo
8 hrs
PATRICK CULLINANE UPDATE
'Sister' said the following
1) She saw Patrick lying on his left side. Right hand across his chest. Socks on. Hair wet. Stated that he had just had a shower and was getting dressed to go out. She has his phone.
QUESTIONS: 1) If he was 'fresh' to the extent that his hair was still wet, why did the Ambulance not come to ressucitate him?
2) Who pronounced him DEAD, as the law requires?
3) Who removed the purported body, if the Ambulance did not attend?
4) If Patrick is missing since Thursday, and contacted nobody, including missing an appointment on Thursday with a National Journalist,
why would he go to have a shower on Saturday wothout making any contact all that time?
5) The SISTER'S account of events has more questions than answers.
6)As at 4.41 pm today, the missing persons report is live, and the police have not confirmed the wherabouts of Patrick Cullinane alive nor dead.
7) The Jury is still out.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Over on "that" forum they've pinned down conclusive proof that he was murdered ..
Society of the Spectacles wrote:OK and this is not an Indicator of Murder ?

" a senior police officer had been inside the house and had left"
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Don't tell the Lawful not Legal brigade about legal deaths- it might start a new chapter of outright crazy BS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_death
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Anthony Badaloo wrote: 'Sister' said the following
1) She saw Patrick lying on his left side. Right hand across his chest. Socks on. Hair wet. Stated that he had just had a shower and was getting dressed to go out. She has his phone.
QUESTIONS: 1) If he was 'fresh' to the extent that his hair was still wet, why did the Ambulance not come to ressucitate him?
5) The SISTER'S account of events has more questions than answers.
I can't imagine how horrible it must be to have to tell people your brother is dead, and have them not believe you. What a bunch of ghouls.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

And of course back to reality and here is the official advice from the British Medical Association-

https://www.bma.org.uk/advice/employmen ... n-of-death
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

TheNewSaint wrote: I can't imagine how horrible it must be to have to tell people your brother is dead, and have them not believe you. What a bunch of ghouls.
I just hope that they give the family time to grieve at what is no doubt a very sad time,although i fully expect they will hound the family for details and try to persuade them that something sinister took place and that the family should take action against those who "murdered him".

It just shows what a horrible bunch of people(and i use the term people loosely)they really are.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

daveBeeston wrote:It just shows what a horrible bunch of people(and i use the term people loosely)they really are.
And the only reason they're interested in this man at all is because he was the "best common lawyer in the land." Meaning, someone they think can get them out of paying their legitimate obligations to society. They're not the least bit upset about losing a friend, or concerned for his family in this difficult time, are they? No. What a bunch of trash.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:It just shows what a horrible bunch of people(and i use the term people loosely)they really are.
And the only reason they're interested in this man at all is because he was the "best common lawyer in the land." Meaning, someone they think can get them out of paying their legitimate obligations to society. They're not the least bit upset about losing a friend, or concerned for his family in this difficult time, are they? No. What a bunch of trash.
It seems that conspiracy theorists have totally rejected Occam's razor which applied in this case would suggest that Cullinane, who was not a picture of good health, simply keeled over beside his bed.

It is not at all usual for people feeing ill to sit down on the edge of their beds, subsequently die, and fall on the floor. Another common way to go is for people to have a sudden drop in blood pressure and pass out, fatally hitting their heads on furniture or kitchen/bathroom fixtures.

I guess the implied conspiracy theory is that the powers that be, fearing a devastating courtroom loss, killed Cullianae and tried to make it look like a sudden death.

Oh, pleeeeease!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

daveBeeston wrote:It seems that conspiracy theorists have totally rejected Occam's razor which applied in this case would suggest that Cullinane, who was not a picture of good health, simply keeled over beside his bed.
Both the police officer and the sister flat-out told them they found his body! And these droolers can't seem to piece together what happened. Reminds me of the beginning of the Beavis and Butt-head movie, where the camera repeatedly cuts from a broken window, to a rock on the floor, to their missing TV. To which they can only say "I just figured something out. This sucks."
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Patrick's brother John emigrated to the USA, and eventually lost $1m in a divorce settlement, despite paying loadsamoney on attorneys. He complained to the Irish Embassy and the FBI, but they didn't help.

John thinks that US judges who operate courts without juries are committing high treason, which is a hanging offence.

Some people (like John Hurst in the UK) seem to have read widely around law, which they then totally misapply (eg advising Guy Taylor, at one of his hearings, that there was no jury so it was an Administrative Court and therefore unlawful). But Patrick Cullinane's claim to being a "Common Law Lawyer" seemed to be based on blissful ignorance of any law. He had a great talent for bellowing, chiefly "You are a public servant! You are my servant! I am your master!" This provided great entertainment value, and I'm sorry there will be no new videos.

I won't miss his deeply unpleasant hatred of Jews. But I extend my condolences to anyone who loved him.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

littleFred wrote: I won't miss his deeply unpleasant hatred of Jews. But I extend my condolences to anyone who loved him.
Reading the thread I see he lived in London, one of my favorite towns! I'd love to spend a few months there!

I think it's a dang shame Patrick spend so much time and effort on his legal foolishness. But I guess people across the world living in great places don't realize what they have.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From his local paper.

http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/14909 ... Cullinane/
The sudden death of a political activist has rocked the community.

Irish born Patrick Cullinane, 66, was found unconscious and not breathing after police officers forced entry into his house in Harrow on Saturday November 12.

Officers were called to an address in Augustine Road at around 12:43pm.

Police carried out CPR but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.

His death is not being treated as suspicious, and a file has been passed to the coroner.

Patrick Cullinane started working at Elstree Studios in 1982 as a stage hand for Warner Bros.

It was as a result of the casual nature of his work that he entered into a dispute with HMRC that led hto lose his house and informed his activism.

Revenue inspectors estimated that by 1992, Mr Cullinane’s had an unpaid tax bill as £68,000, based on an estimate of £17,500 a year rental income over seven years from two spare rooms in his home.

His house was repossessed in 1998 and in 1999 his house was sold for £125,000.

Mr Cullinane spent his life fighting against the HMRC and helping others in need.

Financial activist and author Dafydd Morgan said: “I have known Patrick Cullinane for over ten years and have worked with him on many projects that were near to his heart.

“I heard about the news on Saturday afternoon, as police were in the house, and as it was happening.

“I’ve had a lot of calls coming in today with people being upset over the news. Patrick was full of beans, he was persistent, and very active in supporting the public at large, as well as working on his own struggles.

“He was well respected by the communities here in the UK, Ireland and internationally for his respect of human rights, Magna Carta and the rule of law.

“I have spoken to Patrick’s family and commiserated with them in their sudden and tragic loss. We will notify you further when we have any news updates in relation to the funeral arrangements.”

Hailed as the ‘people’s hero’, a Facebook group in his memory has been created and friends and fellow activists have been sharing memories and tributes to their friend.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Anthony Badaloo
PATRICK CULLINANE UPDATE
'Sister' said the following
1) She saw Patrick lying on his left side. Right hand across his chest. Socks on. Hair wet. Stated that he had just had a shower and was getting dressed to go out. She has his phone...
Prediction of grand conspiracy theories. What was on that phone that made his so-called 'sister' grab it and scuttle away so deviously, leaving Old Shouty McRedFace gasping his last breaths behind her? Clearly she was sent to get it, perhaps she even killed him in the struggle. We must get that phone, it holds immense, shattering secrets which will finally bring the whole corrupt system down.

My guess is that the wet hair is a key clue. He probably gave himself an embolism, shouting at it - "You are a Pifco hair dryer! You are my servant! I am your master!"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote:I was just thinking to myself "Should I really be taking the piss when a man has just died?" and then I remembered this from his Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/patrick.cullin ... 5463962333
So Are All Jewish Leaders Criminally Insane?
You will never understand Jewish leaders until you accept the fact that Jews must be cast out from every society that befriended them and gave them shelter.

Due Process does NOT mean Jew Process.

Has UKIP not noted the amount of Zionists, male and female in KEY positions involved in Paedophilia, and some, Lobbied Parliament to have SEX with 4-year-old children? = Depraved and Inhumane. – Have these Zionist Monsters got children of their own? Or is it only Gentile children that these Monsters are targeting? - It is high time that these Zionist Monsters were KICKED out of Britain, like they were before, for their depravity and lawlessness
Perhaps his friends can sing "Hugh Lincoln" at the wake.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Come on HP keep up. The phone sent a mysterious post-mortem text with the cryptic message "Q8". There are shadowy forces at work here.

It can only mean one thing. Either an oil rich state, briefly the 19th province of Iraq or a chess move.

But that's two things.

Maybe Patrick hated queuing. I'm hugely confused....

Perhaps Q8 is the conpiritard version of Rosebud. We will probably never know
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This is now getting beyond a joke. It is obvious from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ACbe5ZYo8

that Patrick's family accept the findings of the post-mortem, that he died of natural causes and they are holding mass for him on Wednesday. The body has been released to the family. But Neelu is on the case. She is making phone calls. Three friends of Patrick demand an inquest should be held because they think he died in suspicious circumstances. Because...because...because of stuff.
Neelu says is representing four thousand people, all clients of Patrick. Patrick represented them all in court.....apparently. She is asked on two occasions if she has been in contact with his family. On one occasion she says she has but when asked to provide the name of the family member she stalls and moves on. The second time she ignores the question. When she is told that Patrick's family have control of proceedings she says that she and her friends will overrule that.
This is so wrong. Patrick's family are suffering enough as it is. The last thing they need is Neelu and her stupid friends trying to disrupt the family's wishes.
I remember many years ago a colleague of mine said something that has always remained with me. He said in life you will meet some people who there is no point in talking to because the only thing they will ever understand is a smack in the head. How right he was.

Apparently Patrick was "possibly kidnapped" on Thursday, taken to an unknown location and returned "possibly dead" to his home on Friday at 5pm.
How does Neelu know this? I hear you ask.
Because three psychics have told her. Duh!
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... yet-again/
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Duplicate post
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.