2016 - a year of FMOTL fails in review

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

2016 - a year of FMOTL fails in review

Post by SteveUK »

Yes, we're coming to the time of year when we reflect upon wins and losses past (well, all loses in their case). I'd like us to collate the best fails of 2016 for prosperity.

It's been a rocky road for our rebellious friends. Tom has totally failed and reached the end of the road. WeRe bank is dead in the water, and Peter has fled to Germany with the cash.

We've added a new source of entertainment (FOI Archives) where George and co. have provided hours of fun/lunacy.

Liz Watson, spending wasting more time than ever harrasing the authorities, and we've still got David Ward's eviction to look forward to.

Across the Atlantic has also had some great wins. Allen Boisjoli (dam, another $150k I owe him) has been kidnapped/arrested. Menard is still on the run. Nesara has risen like the phoenix from the ashes to become gesara.

The wins just keep on coming.

So, my question to you all - what's been your favourite FMOTL success!!1!! of 2016 ???????
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Re: 2016 - a year of FMOTL fails in review

Post by JimUk1 »

My personal favourite is still Peter of England and his band of merry followers.

Undeterred by the constant failures of the cheques written on the bag of fag packets- they just keep returning to their guru for more.

It's had it all- and more!

Including peters disastrous attempts to defend himself and his scam on the Beeb-

https://youtu.be/ESN4rxlZI_0
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

And also not forgetting peter's bank saved the US economy by acquiring £1 trillion of its personal debt-

https://youtu.be/r-8XUNJaNig

Hurray for We're bank :sarcasmon:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

dean clifford has been enjoying his stay in club fed. santos is a non anything anymore. what mary croft? and piles of trials...

insert golf clap here.
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
longdog

Post by longdog »

Who was it came up with the fantastic theory that you can thwart TPTB by reusing your carrier bags? Something nobody else would've thought of.

That's got to be worthy of a mention in despatches.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Reusing carrier bags??????
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I only discovered the FMOTL movement this year but the winner for me is Tom Crawford and his family's continued rejection of reality surrounding the ownership of 3 Fearn Chase.

Despite haemorrhaging of his support base (even Colon looks to have had enough now) with the release and spread of the actual truth of the matter, his rooftop stunt and various appearances at FMOTL themed events around the country to keep himself relevant has meant more documentary evidence of his continued fails.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It is as if freemanary has become a movement that argues a certain point of view and then pretends that any part of society which does not accept that point of view is breaking the law.

Movements that succeed win at the ballot box, or in the courts, or on the streets or even on the battlefield. Freemen seem to think they are going to lead their revolt through the internet. The problem freemen have is that in the market place of ideas too few are buying what they are selling.
Last edited by arayder on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Firthy2002 wrote:I only discovered the FMOTL movement this year but the winner for me is Tom Crawford and his family's continued rejection of reality surrounding the ownership of 3 Fearn Chase.

Despite haemorrhaging of his support base (even Colon looks to have had enough now) with the release and spread of the actual truth of the matter, his rooftop stunt and various appearances at FMOTL themed events around the country to keep himself relevant has meant more documentary evidence of his continued fails.
Yeah, Tom Crawford has to be FMOTL of the Year, for the quality and quantity of entertainment provided. WeRe Bank petered out after the cards failed. Baron David Ward's comeuppance won't occur until 2017, making him a big favorite for next year's award.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

My best moment was Chrisy Morris, who constantly posts Youtube video of himself ringing the police/bailiffs/council etc and trying to bully the person he is ringing because as he claims, they are underhanded and lie, and then gets caught standing as a BNP party candidate, but denies it despite overwhelming evidence that says otherwise
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
#six

Post by #six »

My favourite has to be George and his FOI requests. Whilst not on the same level as some of FMOTL crew, it harms no one so I can enjoy it without any sense of sadness for what they have done to them selves.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to go with #SIX on this, I think George wins the award for quantitative stupid, and all in one contained spot. I would have to go with the Crawfraud family for most abject and utter failures in a short span of time. WeReNotABank has to win as the biggest con though, I still wonder just how many actually fell for it and kept tithing to PoE's household fund til the very end. You just can't buy that kind of stupid, but you can sure sell it, the mailing list, to some other enterprising conman looking for an already pre-vetted flock of fools. I keep hoping that it'll all catch up with him, but he seems to have lucked out so far.

There were definitely some memorable moments, as well as some really satisfying one as recounted previously. As someone should have said,
"the wages of stupid is often prison", see someone said it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

How about a category for the best/worst revival of an old fmotl/sovcit theory?

I'd have to go with Allen Boisjoli for his revival of several old freeman theories including copyrighting your name, phony liens and birth accounts. . .all done while denying he's a freeman!
longdog

Post by longdog »

letissier14 wrote:My best moment was Chrisy Morris, who constantly posts Youtube video of himself ringing the police/bailiffs/council etc and trying to bully the person he is ringing because as he claims, they are underhanded and lie,
A worthy nomination to be sure but can that beat Neelu Berry and her common-law dismissal of all and sundry for... Err... Whatever they did? :shrug:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Reusing carrier bags??????
Yeah... I'm sure I saw that on here. Beat the powers that be and their evil 5p carrier bag charge by reusing your carrier bags.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

http://newsthump.com/2016/02/18/morons- ... -to-court/

I think these people try and put the lid on the idiot who started that "just reuse your old bags" quote. He was quickly laughed off the net if I remember correctly!

I know what your on about but can't find the source!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Too many choices. 2016 has yielded a bumper crop of idiocy!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

For me it has to be The Baron.

Just look at his achievements. Who else has;

single-handedly raised liens that would settle Bolivia's national debt,

hit the span filter of every foreign embassy in the UK, each Chief Constable, council official and local government agency

Foisted more unilateral agreements

Spouted more gobbledegook than any living man

Defeated legions of lawyers, plods, court officials, estate agents, postmen and women.

From humble beginnings as a pipe fitter became a computer expert who (despite his apparent hatred of them) set up the banks' systems, taking no doubt their fiat money in exchange.

Gets all his utilities for free.

Paid no Council Tax.

Ignored any and all mortgage liabilities

Seen off more unwanted trespassers trying to put "for sale" signs up on the castle's drawbridge.

Speeds with impunity about Warrington on his uninsured motor cycle, beard flowing in the wind.

Put two very public fingers up to his ex wife

No wait.......can it be true?

Has he found the secret formula that has alluded legions of FMOTL adherents all these years?

Is he actually right and the theories do work, if only you "do the unplug" in the right manner?

Only 2017 will tell!

For sheer entertainment and a top beard he gets my vote - life would indeed be 'barren' without a 130 page word-soup from his fiery pen or the financial pursuit of seven figure debts foisted upon yet another hapless authority figure.

So it is written, so it is said.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I will admit that the Baron was a close second for me, only losing because he has not yet felt the inevitable consequences of his actions.
I do believe he will be a strong contender for next year.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

exiledscouser said, among other things, about The Baron:

"Put two very public fingers up to his ex wife"

I believe that this is the British equivalent of the American "gave a very public finger (middle) to his ex wife".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools