2016 - a year of FMOTL fails in review

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: 2016 - a year of FMOTL fails in review

Post by AndyPandy »

Have you all forgotten about Jimmyw, trying to lose himself by giving a 'mates' address, amused us all when the Police came knocking at 1am looking to arrest him for Contempt of Court.

He had to give himself up and did an 18 hour stretch ! :haha:

Didn't lose his name but lost his girlfriend and a mate !! :snicker:
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

AndyPandy wrote:Have you all forgotten about Jimmyw, trying to lose himself by giving a 'mates' address, amused us all when the Police came knocking at 1am looking to arrest him for Contempt of Court.

He had to give himself up and did an 18 hour stretch ! :haha:

Didn't lose his name but lost his girlfriend and a mate !! :snicker:
She looked like a mail order girlfriend to me. Perhaps he can order another one with one of those cheques they were all raving about from Peter of England?
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Love this video of the nominees :haha:

https://youtu.be/dLjrge36ULU
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Bens done a quality job there!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:lol: :mrgreen: Fantastic stuff.

Well done to whoever made that!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

AndyPandy wrote:Have you all forgotten about Jimmyw?
Pretty much yes. He's obviously come to some sort of arrangement with his IP, a bit like that White Rabbit chap who it turns out was paying his mortgage all along. We've had no more midnight visits from West Yorkshire's Finest, no more embarrassing car stops.

Do as I say, not as I do.

These days he's just posting quack cancer cures and anti Semitic neo-nazi nonsense which has relegated him to the minor leagues - of Freemen at least. Even the Goofy faithful view him with suspicion and mistrust which must hurt.

I do miss Dante tho.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:Love this video of the nominees :haha:

https://youtu.be/dLjrge36ULU
Absolute masterclass.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

exiledscouser wrote:
Pretty much yes. He's obviously come to some sort of arrangement with his IP, a bit like that White Rabbit chap who it turns out was paying his mortgage all along. We've had no more midnight visits from West Yorkshire's Finest, no more embarrassing car stops.

These days he's just posting quack cancer cures and anti Semitic neo-nazi nonsense which has relegated him to the minor leagues - of Freemen at least. Even the Goofy faithful view him with suspicion and mistrust which must hurt.

I do miss Dante tho.
Might I just enquire here, given this forums obsession with evidence. Was the "White Rabbits" house ever in danger of being re-possessed?

Having watched a few of his videos, I had formed the impression that the house he was putting up on offer was that of his ex, which (as is always the case) had negative equity.

Now whilst there is no doubt in my mind that this man is a salesman who seeks to profit from those foolish enough to contribute to his charity, the simple truth is that he is nowhere near stupid enough to have put his house at risk. Whatever you say about Simon Goldberg, he is not stupid enough to place his own house at risk by embarking on some kind of Tom Crawford enterprise. He is no Jimmy Wylde.
She lied
Bones

Post by Bones »

So many...

Brown Rabbit helped that farmer out of his house...

Colon, losing his bottle and giving his legal name in court...

O'Berncia still not admitting the truth about his parent's case...
Bones

Post by Bones »

My two personal favourites for 2016

Jay Brad with the lies about compensation and buying a Ferrari with a WeRe cheque that only his own friends believed.

Chrisy Morris with his poor mans Dom Littlewood youtube rants. Best of all being a secret BNP candidate...
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Tuco wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:

I do miss Dante tho.
Whatever you say about Simon Goldberg, he is not stupid enough to place his own house at risk by embarking on some kind of Tom Crawford enterprise. He is no Jimmy Wylde.
Which kind of sums up the Freeman guru, most are not stupid enough to use the advice they punt out to others.

As I observed above; do as I say not as I do.

PoE won't accept the Re in payment for example.

Ceylon stumped his personal details up in court having tried the 'no name' approach he espouses when a remand in custody was threatened. You'd think he'd take one for the team.

Jimmyw on the other hand IS stupid enough to follow his own advice which is why he's bankrupt for the foreseeable future, he's managed to royally fuck up his life and his missus has done one.

I personally have no need to prove things one way or the other. I read and watch these folk and draw my own conclusions. I've watched enough of Goldberg to know that following his advice would not end well.

Part of the ethos of this site as well as exposing scammers is to try and mitigate the harm that the desperate and gullible might succumb to should the likes of The Baron, PoE and Haining or any other "something for nothing" merchant go left unchallenged.

Tom C is slightly different in that he is an actual practitioner of the woo and you can read and watch in often quite painful detail, exactly where that's got him and where it'll probably take him too.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I do like the video but have one small issue, the video with Chrissy. First he spells his name with 2 S's, not one, but that is a minor quibble ( no pun intended as you shall see next). I object to the video choice, with such good content on offer on his YouTube, this should not have been the first pick. While Chrissy did choose to bring his boy in to this, he had no choice in the matter. We should not promote this video and draw attention to his boy. He doesn't need us adding to his association with this idiocy. So if possible, can you use another Chrissy video, and fix his name.
Thanks!!

EDIT: Wanted to add, if Chrissy ever does come to his sense and removed his video, we would still be a source for it. Again, due to the child, and an abundance of better source material, I ask this be edited. You are in your rights to keep it as is, just making a good strong recommendation.
Last edited by NYGman on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

exiledscouser wrote:
Tuco wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:

I do miss Dante tho.
Whatever you say about Simon Goldberg, he is not stupid enough to place his own house at risk by embarking on some kind of Tom Crawford enterprise. He is no Jimmy Wylde.
Which kind of sums up the Freeman guru, most are not stupid enough to use the advice they punt out to others.

As I observed above; do as I say not as I do.

PoE won't accept the Re in payment for example.

Ceylon stumped his personal details up in court having tried the 'no name' approach he espouses when a remand in custody was threatened. You'd think he'd take one for the team.

Jimmyw on the other hand IS stupid enough to follow his own advice which is why he's bankrupt for the foreseeable future, he's managed to royally fuck up his life and his missus has done one.

I personally have no need to prove things one way or the other. I read and watch these folk and draw my own conclusions. I've watched enough of Goldberg to know that following his advice would not end well.

Part of the ethos of this site as well as exposing scammers is to try and mitigate the harm that the desperate and gullible might succumb to should the likes of The Baron, PoE and Haining or any other "something for nothing" merchant go left unchallenged.

Tom C is slightly different in that he is an actual practitioner of the woo and you can read and watch in often quite painful detail, exactly where that's got him and where it'll probably take him too.
Oh right so what exactly has he "punted to others" then?

I don't recall him telling others to stop paying their mortgage, do you?

If so, can we see some proof please?
She lied
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tuco wrote: Oh right so what exactly has he "punted to others" then?

I don't recall him telling others to stop paying their mortgage, do you?

If so, can we see some proof please?

I doubt that this will satisfy you but how about this - according to White Rabbit, when you make a complaint about your mortgage, you have the right not to pay it and that you can stretch this out for 25 years, if you are prepared to listen to him and do what he tells people to do......

Clearly, he is implying that if you ask his made up questions, one at a time you can avoid paying your mortgage for 25 years (except the Ombudsman rejected his complaint but shh that is a secret)

The point about him secretly paying his mortgage is that whilst he actively encouraged others not to pay and put their accounts into "dispute" - his ex partners home was not really at risk, as when push came to shove, he caved and did not have the courage of his own convictions and made a payment arrangement with the bank to pay the mortgage. Indeed, he did not even try his DD clawback scheme (which he had previously heavily promoted and suggested to others), to get any payments made back, as by his own admission, he was making the payments in cash.

There was, well at least there was also supposed to have been 'boycott the banks' but that kind of all went quiet....

Funny, when he slipped up about paying his mortgage and it was spotted and reported on forums, he quickly deleted it (I am sure that wasn't to hide the fact he was talking BS just to sell his DVD's etc)
Last edited by Bones on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyway back to the topic of the thread, my money is still on Jay - when he went to the car show room was classic :snicker:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

How about Freewill's traffic case failure?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SteveUK wrote:Yes, we're coming to the time of year when we reflect upon wins and losses past (well, all loses in their case).
I disagree. There has been a win. Perhaps not a win in the conventional sense but a win nonetheless: Peter of England.
Peter has won without a shadow of doubt. Peter has managed to pull off the perfect....well, the almost perfect con, and although the authorities are aware of the con, they have been willing to turn a blind eye to it. Almost all the people Peter has conned continue to believe that Peter is the good guy. They have lined his pockets with gold and they blame TPTB for the failure of WeRe cheques. Peter has made a tidy little sum for himself, thank you very much, and he has got away with it. You have to admire him for his audacity....all the little clues he provided.... such as "spit", "swallow" etc etc all of which were obviously displays of utter contempt for his marks, and at no time did they suspect that in reality he was taking the piss out of them. When you think about it the tale of WeRe bank is so ridiculous no one would believe it if you told them.
Just imagine, you are laying in bed one night and your other half turns to you and says: "Darling, today I met a man who lives in a campervan. The man in the campervan told me that if I write the right words in the right order on a sheet of paper and hand that piece of paper to him it will instantly create £150,000 which I can spend. I believed him. I have done it." What would your reaction be? But this is exactly what has happened. Grown men and women up and down the country have done just that. Not only in this country but in other countries as well. They have believed the man in the campervan can deliver that promise.
No matter what you think of PoE you cannot deny he has succeeded. He has come out of this somewhat richer and he will never get his collar felt. I take my hat off to him. He has won.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Don't suppose it is allowed to vote for someone that joined quatloos by any chance ? :thinking:

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Bones wrote:Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone
This is the U.K. forum. You're supposed to say, "Happy Christmas."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

what a load of blumpkins, blackguards and poltroons this year had to offer.

maybe they will let deaner out for my amusement soon. i love watching his fail. the only other real good one was mary croft and her get donations and run for the hills scam. i thought that one was a fitting end for her.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....