Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I notice that most of what Boisjoli cites as "legal authority" comes from U.S. law -- which is of dubious applicability in Canadian courts, last time I looked -- and the old standby of sovrun citizens, age-encrusted quotes from long-obsolete legal dictionaries.

As to the latter, this article might be instructive:

http://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/ ... l_articles
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I notice that most of what Boisjoli cites as "legal authority" comes from U.S. law -- which is of dubious applicability in Canadian courts, last time I looked -- and the old standby of sovrun citizens, age-encrusted quotes from long-obsolete legal dictionaries.

As to the latter, this article might be instructive:

http://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/ ... l_articles
And there is no talking to Boisjoli about his poor legal scholarship. During his visits here he never got beyond insulting folks who asked pointed questions about his theories or pointed out why he wasn't getting anywhere in court. That's why I have likened him to Porisky, who behaves in the same manner.

This sort of denial at all costs typifies freemen and is Allen's speciality. Most insane of all is Boisjoli's belief that he will by his word alone rewrite Canadian law to his liking. Despite his denial that he's a freeman Allen cleaves to freemanary's core belief that no law applies to anyone who does not so consent.

In this way Allen and his freemen progenitors make themselves into lawgivers. Seeing this we know how the ego maniacal minds of such phony legal scholars come full circle and brush aside the convention of national sovereignty that requires Canadian law be Canadian.

To Boisjoli no such idea exists because he doesn't recognize it. It's just that simple.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But but but, he's Allen of the Family Boisjoli, the all knowing, and they should bow to his revealed wisdom. :sarcasmon: Or maybe not!!!! :snicker:

He's kind of run out of courts to annoy at this point hasn't he?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Allen just posted this online;

https://about.me/allen.nelson.boisjoli

Guess they'll have to drop the charges.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote:Allen just posted this online;

Trustee for trust #983170-321522-XXXXXX [edited as this may be his Canadian tax number](EIN98-0692059) aka ALLEN BOISJOLI™ dba ALLEN BOISJOLI HOLDINGS™
why has he got an ITIN? The 98-XXXXXXX number denotes foreign, but why would he even bother applying?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I think there's a big hole in the middle of Boisjoli that all the phony legal talk in the world won't fill.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

NYGman wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Allen just posted this online;

Trustee for trust #983170-321522-XXXXXX [edited as this may be his Canadian tax number](EIN98-0692059) aka ALLEN BOISJOLI™ dba ALLEN BOISJOLI HOLDINGS™
why has he got an ITIN? The 98-XXXXXXX number denotes foreign, but why would he even bother applying?
I wouldn't be surprised if the number didn't actually belong to him. I've certainly seen enough people like him playing the copy-and-paste game, and not understanding this number or that but deciding that the number "Makes My Document Look Real Legal" and thus choosing to leave it in.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Whatever the number might be it isn't his Social Insurance Number, those are nine digits. I don't think it has anything to do with tax. Apart from that it's a mystery to me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I think Boisjoli claims to be the trustee for trust of "the person Allen Boisjoli".

I would not be surprised if the number is some sort of thing Boisjoli has found in the same place he found his legal theories.

The next logical (I didn't say correct or smart) step in Boisjoli's little process would be to get up in front of the judge at his next court date and claim he's not really "the person". . .that the person, the court and Canada are fictions he is free to ignore.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

The mind is competent, the blood flows, the flesh lives, the spirit is redeemed.
I think the first one is a bit of a reach...
notorial dissent

I think Allen fried the few remaining operative circuits he had a very long time ago.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I may have serious doubts about his legal philosophies but his carpentry and deck design skills appear pretty impressive from what I could see from the photographs.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He's got one consolation though. When he's sitting in prison, he can smugly add more money to the pile he'll collect from his lawsuits every time a guard calls his name.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

An update. Boisjoli's preliminary hearing was held on March 6-7, 2017, and in a decision on March 7 he was committed to trial at Alberta Queen's Bench for:

Criminal Code, s 423.1 - intimidation of a justice system participant, term of imprisonment of up to 14 years.

Criminal Code, s 733.1 - failure to comply with a probation order, term of imprisonment of up to four years.

He's elected a jury trial.

notorial dissent

I can't see him being a sympathy candidate for a jury, in fact, I would expect him to alienate them almost immediately. He really is a self destructive idiot.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Burnaby49 wrote: He's elected a jury trial.
Because of course he has.
He'll strut and fret his hour upon the stage for the jury, a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Apologies to the Bard. ;)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And then after a guilty verdict is returned, he will scream at the obvious corruption of the judicial system that even juries are not allowed to enter a verdict in his favor or that stooges for the government were put in the jury pool.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Philistine wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: He's elected a jury trial.
Because of course he has.
He'll strut and fret his hour upon the stage for the jury, a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Apologies to the Bard. ;)
Michael Millar has learned his lesson about jury trials. I just wrote about his Notice of Appeal;

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10834&start=60#p242238

One thing I didn't mention was this question on page 2;
If a new trial is ordered and you have a right to a trial by jury do you wish trial by jury?
Millar answered no.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Maybe I read that wrong but when is the trial date?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Maybe I read that wrong but when is the trial date?
I don't know. Maybe it hasn't been scheduled yet.