GOODF - the end of an era!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

GOODF - the end of an era!

Post by SteveUK »

this is a continuation of the earlier thread ( viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11141 ) which was getting a bit long. Thought we could start afresh now something has actually happened?
One day, in a land far far away, GOODFY land, lived a King, and all his servants. How they loved Master Ceylon, and flocked around him to hear his words of wisdom and bath in his honesty and purity. Everyone was happy and gay, and the nasty old bailiff monsters could never get into their castle.

Then one day, one horrible day, GOODF land was hit by a big storm, and its King fled for his life. His servants were scared, and didn't know what to do................

So, for those just joining us, GOODF is was the nerve centre of the UK FMOTLsphere. They've been there for every major failure in recent times. Jimmy's bankruptcy, Peter's "bank", Tom and Guys Evictions - you name it. The forums were a hotbed of nutjobbery providing endless hours of entertainment. Of course, it couldnt last forever, and all good things must come to an end. So it with GOODF. Now bought out by a paid for debt help company. Ceylon has legged it like the spineless rat he is, and the crew are left faltering without a captain.

What will happen next? Only time will tell.........
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Bones

Re: GOODF - the end of an era!

Post by Bones »

I wonder what Colon is now going to do about all his youtube video's which each promote GOODF ? :shrug: :shrug:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I know - is a hell of a lot of editing to do!

Over in goodf there's conspiracy theories abound regarding the hairy ones's role in this saga.

It's like Christmas come early / the next few weeks are going to be hilarious .....
Pox

Post by Pox »

Letissier - saw your post on GOODF - well said.

My advice for what it's worth - now duck below the parapet.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

My word, its fallen in on itself just like the old USSR.

Watching Goodf implode is quite shocking and if half of what's been said about the duplicitous nature of Sellon then he's been taking his followers for a ride for most of 2016.

Now it seems he's run away, crawled off into some hidey-hole to ride out the shit storm. Goofy types have short memories or selective ones at best and they appear to have already divided themselves into Ceylon's a twat/Ceylon's hard done to camps so all Haining has to do is keep a low profile and the delusional sycophants that usually hang on his every word (true 'sheeple' who've tolerated a wolf in their midst) will forgive and resume their nonsense approach to debt management.

Oi, Salli, what's your take on Sellon's latest path he's chosen for himself? Don't let these events go unchanged! Up your game lass and rise to the occasion.

It was great to see even Saint Tom the dispossessed shoot off early doors, almost the first rat off the ship. I'm pretty sure he'll have been talking to Haining and, for once it seems, recognised failure when he was seeing it first hand.

The who owns the site thread is the busiest I've ever seen over there - well done Gordon for at least trying to engage in sensible debate tho a lost cause I fear.

I might just have to have the bottle of Badger Pale - bollocks - there goes Dry January!
Bones

Post by Bones »

New youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Envvb3XYt3M

He has slipped up, it was not the new owners he was emailing

"i feel its very strange that you did this crowd funding less than 2 months before you sold it"
"before you sold it" - so the email was not to the new owners as he has claimed -
"2 months before" - the crowdfunding was in June, Colon claimed publically that it was sold in November

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... er#p497541

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

oh no, GCHQ are in on the scam as well!
Goodfy 'Cotswaldy' knows this because - he err, lives in the same county as their dastardly HQ.

:beatinghorse:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

and the whole saga can be summed up as thus

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:and the whole saga can be summed up as thus

Or maybe he's fled to the legal experts on -
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... HiWGoHfXYU

In my mind these idiots may have paid a fee to Ceylon to promote their own garbage "legal help"

This is of course, despite the fact he believes it's illegal to use a legal name? But he's still an expert in all things legal?

How many other idiots paid GoDF to promote their usless idiot thesis?

I'm willing to bet Ceylon was getting more back handers then the loyal subjects on GoDF would dare to believe.

Good riddance Ceylon!
Bones

Post by Bones »

I took a look at TPUC earlier, that isn't the same since Harris kicked the bucket, just after admiting it had been talking rubbish
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Indeed. I fear a long , slow drawn out death of the goodf forum....popcorn at the ready.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

this site never get anyone in any deeper than they already were
There are several examples of this from WeRe checks alone.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

They are advertising their first meeting of the year in Nottingham on 21st Jan:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 09#p498109
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Almost every thread appears to be locked on GOOFY'S "Latest News" section now :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Come in fancy dress if you want to remain anonymous
Apparently GOODF members are such slobs that formal clothing renders them unrecognizable. :snicker:
Pox

Post by Pox »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Come in fancy dress if you want to remain anonymous
Apparently GOODF members are such slobs that formal clothing renders them unrecognizable. :snicker:
It would be a tough call to work out who was in fancy dress and who wasn't!

Question - Hello, who are you, and who have you come as?

Answer - Myself

It will be easy to spot SELL ON though - he will be the one with a fishing rod in his hand, and a pointed hat.

Accessorised with a For Sale sign.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Nah.

Sellon will be catching some winter rays in the tropics courtesy of the Sale of the Century.
Pox

Post by Pox »

exiledscouser wrote:Nah.

Sellon will be catching some winter rays in the tropics courtesy of the Sale of the Century.
Not sure about a holiday in the sun, but I agree that he probably won't show his face for a while, hopefully!
I think he is too much of a coward to face his critics.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Once upon a time, nutters moved from TPUC to GOODF, making GOODF an entertaining read. More recently, GOODF has become boring, with the regulars simply repeating "don't pay your debts" and others asking how to fend off their multiple debtors.

The events of the past few days have encouraged the nutters to return. For example:
quantum3d wrote:[...] just close the door on them, if they try to force my moto is defend yourself, you will have lawful justification to take them out.....This is the way to fight these criminals forget the legal BS that is spouted on this heavily infiltrated site....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well then, the congregation is up for grabs. Who will step up and proclaim a new revelation? Could be anyone, even one of us.

All you need is a new handle and a domain. Like, say, onlybeguntofight.com.

Then you come up with a hook. Like: Fonts Matter! Never mind upper and lower case, what character set is your name written in? If you acquiesce to any government fonts, like courier, pica, or times roman, you're a mere clerk in their eyes, a person of no status, whose lot in life is to be hunched over your work, doing what you're told and asking no questions. If you insist on one of the Liberty Fonts, such as the founding fathers used, then you are a Scribe. You are an autonomous individual (not person), asserting your sovereignty and they can't touch you. So, in addition to all the advice we give, we also have videos on the proper ways to write in script with lots of curly qs. Don't have a quill pen? No problem, we have them in our store! Also, for creating winning legal forms properly, we have the Purfuit of Happineff font available. Substantial discount for members.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4