Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:Oh what a surprise

All new posts in relation to Ceylon over on goodf are being locked and certain posts questioning him are being removed too.

Is he really banned? or is just another lie by him :whistle: :whistle:
They've been locked and moved to the general section, don't know if they're all there but most of them are !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=10
Pox

Post by Pox »

AndyPandy wrote:

All new posts in relation to Ceylon over on goodf are being locked and certain posts questioning him are being removed too.

They've been locked and moved to the general section, don't know if they're all there but most of them are !

I always use 'view active topics' so it doesn't matter which section they are in.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

I always use 'view active topics' so it doesn't matter which section they are in.
Don't think the general topics show up on 'view active topics' which is probably why they've been moved to there.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Now i know what im about to post may well be incorrect and may seem like i've took a detour down conspiracy lane but...Does anyone think that the latest shenanigans over at GOODF are orchestrated by Ceylon so that he can play the martyr and then majestically arise as the saviour of GOODF from the evil new owners.....Its just a thought or should i go get some tin foil for a hat....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

daveBeeston wrote:Now i know what im about to post may well be incorrect and may seem like i've took a detour down conspiracy lane but...Does anyone think that the latest shenanigans over at GOODF are orchestrated by Ceylon so that he can play the martyr and then majestically arise as the saviour of GOODF from the evil new owners.....Its just a thought or should i go get some tin foil for a hat....
It wouldn't surprise me in the slighest
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:Now i know what im about to post may well be incorrect and may seem like i've took a detour down conspiracy lane but...Does anyone think that the latest shenanigans over at GOODF are orchestrated by Ceylon so that he can play the martyr and then majestically arise as the saviour of GOODF from the evil new owners.....Its just a thought or should i go get some tin foil for a hat....
It wouldn't surprise me in the slighest
It wouldn't surprise me either except that he doesn't come across as having enough brain cells to be so Machiavellian, unless he had help, of course.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

daveBeeston wrote:Does anyone think that the latest shenanigans over at GOODF are orchestrated by Ceylon so that he can play the martyr and then majestically arise as the saviour of GOODF from the evil new owners
I think the length of time it has taken makes that unlikely. The IVA stuff has been slowly encroaching on GOODF for several months now. That's a long time to keep up a conspiracy. And other people would have to be involved. I have little faith they could pull this off. I also don't see the benefit of inventing a villain, and then "rescuing" GOODF from it. Most of their members liked the site just fine.
Bones

Post by Bones »

It is interesting that someone has posted a copy of the warrant and it has not been deleted yet....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe they can't figure out how???? :snicker: :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

how can one delete something that doesn't allegedly exist?
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

Ceylon aka Mark Haining needs to be locked up for the crap he shares about debts. People will end up in a lot worse situation.

Yes i know my user is ceylon2 so i hope he notices
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The pony tailed gnome appeared on a dreary radio show the other evening.

https://autonomousmedia.net/mark-ceylon-interview/

He is so thick it hurts but in the interview he goes on and on about the Mandella effect - my god. :brickwall: :brickwall:

At 1hr 20 he talks a bit about Tom Crawford ( usual nonsense but some very carefully chosen words regarding the warrant )

Thereafter, he talks about how he is treating a cancer patient. This patient was given two weeks to live, three weeks ago. Because this person has lived longer than the two weeks he was given, Haining's treatment works.

After listening to this nonsense I recommend a long walk in the fresh air to clear your head of this clap trap.
Bones

Post by Bones »

If the GGODF ownership thing is not some stunt by the pony tail wonder, he is going to have to do some stunt soon to make himself relevant again before he is forgotten..

I am hoping that roofs are involved again
Bones

Post by Bones »

Sorry I could not bring myself to listen to this but it is the latest from Colon

https://youtu.be/c7HFyBWMY8Q

katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Bones wrote:Sorry I could not bring myself to listen to this but it is the latest from Colon

https://youtu.be/c7HFyBWMY8Q
here ya go :lol:
1:03
yeah ... well I was told mid November that they'd sold the site
1:10
erm ... I've got a bit of feedback
lots of muttering about turning speakers on and off to sort out sound issues

2:37
well I won't talk about anything major until we've got the sound sorted out
then to the end - Ceylon talks about how he's 'curing' cancer
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It's kinda interesting, in a negative way.

Ceylon says he doesn't know who bought GOODF, or how much for, or even who from. He thinks maybe the techie guy bought it from Jon W, maybe for £4000, and maybe sold it for £12000.

Then he goes on and on and on about the lack of warrant for Tom's eviction.

The Mandela effect is due to Cern searching for the God particle and accidentally causing overlaps in parallel universes. He dismisses the theory that it is due to TPTB deliberately wreaking havoc. He didn't consider the obvious explanation, that memories are fallible.

Then he goes on and on and on about how he's been treating a woman for cancer. He's been giving her loads of stuff, and she was given two weeks to live and that was three weeks ago so obviously his treatment is working.

It's important to cut sugar from the diet because cancers feed on sugar. But Maple Syrup and bicarb of soda is good because ... oh, I just can't go on.

I like Maple Syrup. The real stuff, not the Maple-ish Syrup we get in the UK.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He would seem to be totally reality and truth averse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

littleFred wrote:I like Maple Syrup. The real stuff, not the Maple-ish Syrup we get in the UK.
You need to go to Canada to get Maple Syrup. (You can get some Canadian Maple Syrup in US specialty stores, but you have to look.)

Burnaby, please check me on this, but I've been told the (US? Canadian?) Grade B syrup (generally more flavorful than Grade A) has become Grade A dark, with the previous Grade A becoming Grade A amber.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
littleFred wrote:I like Maple Syrup. The real stuff, not the Maple-ish Syrup we get in the UK.
You need to go to Canada to get Maple Syrup. (You can get some Canadian Maple Syrup in US specialty stores, but you have to look.)

Burnaby, please check me on this, but I've been told the (US? Canadian?) Grade B syrup (generally more flavorful than Grade A) has become Grade A dark, with the previous Grade A becoming Grade A amber.
Here is the new Canadian grading:

http://fpaq.ca/en/federation/quality/grading-system/
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Arthur Rubin wrote:

Both US and Canadian maple syrup grades have been reconfigured, to make them more accurate and to lessen the negative connotation of Grade B syrup, which is actually superb and for which a little goes a long way. It also lessens the rather exalted "Fancy" designation, which is a holdover from the days when families filled their sugar needs not from cane sugar, which was expensive, but from maple syrup. Six sugar maples would give a family enough sugar to last a year; and the first sugar run produced syrup which had the lightest color and maple taste. This was granulated, and went on the table for use in tea, coffee and so on.

Before, we had (all Grade A) light amber/fancy, medium amber and dark amber; and then it was Grade B. Grade C was not available for retail use. Now, we have (all Grade A) golden color, delicate taste; amber color, rich taste; dark color, robust taste and very dark color, strong taste. Below that, we now have "Processing Grade", which goes into baking and into the fake "pancake syrups" which have maybe 1% maple syrup in them.

Living in the northeast, there is nothing like "the real stuff" for me; but my paternal grandfather was born and raised in Washington, DC, which back then was a very Southern city. Granddad used dark Karo syrup on his pancakes; and I thought that he was weird because "everyone" used maple syrup.

A lot of the real maple syrup we get in stores is Canadian; but in Massachusetts it's very easy to find syrup made in New England. I've even had maple syrup produced from a sugarbush on the slopes of Pottapaug Mountain, in the former town of Dana, Massachusetts.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools