Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by Hercule Parrot »

So we’re on the final countdown, only days before Baron von TrampBeard’s arrogant, fanciful delusions are tested against the rules of the real world. And there’s no sign of any understanding or change from the old fool, he’s still driving ahead with the same worn-out arguments -

#- He says that Mrs Ward’s lawyer is responsible for the mortgage shortfall, because she signed the endowment surrender paperwork. He’s wrong. Mrs Ward’s lawyer was authorised by the Court to sign the forms on his behalf because he was refusing to do so. TrampBeard & Mrs Ward remain jointly liable for the full mortgage shortfall, Fiona Bruce LLP has no liability (financially or professionally).

#- He says that Hamlins LLP cannot represent Santander (the lender) unless he sees a letter confirming their appointment, signed by an authorised officer of Santander. He’s wrong. How Santander choose to instruct their lawyers is up to them. He also has no right to see any correspondence between client and lawyer, due to legal privilege.

#- He says that if Hamlins LLP conduct any legal action without satisfying his demands above, this would be illegal and fraudulent, a serious criminal offence (“Malfeasance in the office of the Judiciary”) and of course a “wilful and belligerent act of terrorism”. He’s wrong again. Unless Santander complained that Hamlins were falsely claiming to represent them there could be no offence or misconduct arising from this. And a claimant’s lawyer isn’t acting in the capacity of a judge anyway.

#- Baron von TrampBeard says that because the contractual mortgage term has concluded, Santander can no longer enforce their charge against the property (aka “the Tom Crawfraud fallacy”) He’s wrong. The terms of the loan will undoubtedly stipulate that the property remains available as a security until full repayment is completed.

#- And of course, all of the above is spilt milk. He might not think it should’ve happened, but it did. Santander have obtained an Order to seize and sell his house, and they’re going to execute it. Despite his nonsensical assertion that force cannot be used to enforce a civil order, it's going to happen very soon.

I’m really conflicted by this. BvT’s arrogant, bullying & self-absorbed tone clearly deserves a good slapping. While he thinks he has the upper hand, he is obnoxiously superior. But I suppose I also don’t want to see him broken and sleeping in the dosser’s hostel, humiliated by his own delusions & deficiencies. Perhaps the social workers will have one last go at coaxing him back to reality before the day of eviction. Beneath the bluster, I suspect he’s a frightened, sad and lonely man, possibly with undiagnosed mental health issues.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I’m really conflicted by this. BvT’s arrogant, bullying & self-absorbed tone clearly deserves a good slapping. While he thinks he has the upper hand, he is obnoxiously superior. But I suppose I also don’t want to see him broken and sleeping in the dosser’s hostel, humiliated by his own delusions & deficiencies. Perhaps the social workers will have one last go at coaxing him back to reality before the day of eviction. Beneath the bluster, I suspect he’s a frightened, sad and lonely man
That is very astute HP and whilst I wouldn't be bold enough to speak for everyone here you'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel for him at this point.

I'm guessing BDW reads this thread from time to time. Unless getting evicted is actually your goal then it's not to late to drop the bluster and confrontational face to the world.

If it's your former missus that's causing the angst, remember that the best form of revenge in these circumstances is to live well and be happy. Get on the blower, use your tame social workers as intermediaries, drop the honorific, eat a little humble pie, settle up and move on. It probably makes you feel a little better sending 128 page emails to every MP, foreign embassy and news outlet but sadly no one reads them (except us) and simply defines you, in the words of a poster on your FB page as a "nutter".
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:I'm guessing BDW reads this thread from time to time. Unless getting evicted is actually your goal then it's not to late to drop the bluster and confrontational face to the world.

If it's your former missus that's causing the angst, remember that the best form of revenge in these circumstances is to live well and be happy. Get on the blower, use your tame social workers as intermediaries, drop the honorific, eat a little humble pie, settle up and move on...
Good advice, and hopefully Baron von TrampBeard will read it before he saws off the branch he's sitting on. He's had a good run of playing the wise fool, made some new friends and had some fun. But the hammer is coming down on 1st Mar, and he'll be out in the street with a few bin-bags of clothing & personal effects. Might be time to consider what realistic options exist, and accept some help from social services/housing dept. A planned move to a tidy warm little flat is better than queuing with the rough sleepers outside the Brick Street Salvation Army hostel.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Howsumevers, when has Baron Boring ever shown any indication of inclination towards doing the sensible rational thing?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I agree, he's likely to be defiant until the bitter end :(
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Firthy2002 wrote:I agree, he's likely to be defiant until the bitter end :(
Looks that way. On FaceBook he's lashing out in every direction - critics are paid government shills, and he should know because he has security clearance and liaises with MI5 regularly. However some reality is getting in - there's a link to this topic, and a couple of posters directly challenging him (until banned).

"...to be fair, you must be one of the top five Gandalf impersonators in Warrington, and nobody's going to take that achievement from you...." :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Baron von TrampBeard has followed the link which a poster helpfully provided. He thinks that 23 pages of discussion here must be a positive indication. He may change his mind when he's read a few more of them... :lol:

Oh, and since he's chosen my comments to quibble with, let's just have another look at BvT's "SRA.pdf".....

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Image
pretty sure the only one arguing is him.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's breaking out into open warfare on trampbeards page. He's not as popular as he imagines.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I would like it to be known that I have absolutely no sympathy for the smug arrogant lardarse with delusions of grandeur. He thinks he knows more than everyone else and he thinks he is better than everyone else. I, for one, will laugh my socks off when his house of cards comes tumbling down. I can't wait.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:Full body armour ?

Are we talking tactical gear or Knights ? :shrug:

I am hoping it is knights and he rides a horse out of his door and demands a trial by combat :haha:
If he doesn't do that it will prove beyond all reasonable doubt that his title is bogus.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:I must be good. This has to go down as a record. There is 23 pages on LIttle me.
Tom Crawford: 91 pages (on most recent of several threads)
WeRe Bank/Peter of England: 46 pages (on most recent of several threads)
jimmywx11: 74 pages
Guy Taylor: 38 pages
Mark "Ceylon" Haining: 30 pages

Sorry "Baron", you're not even close to the medal stand.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

He's getting evicted, so shall it be said, so shall it be done lol
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear

UNPLUG UPDATE.............

This Morning we have sent a Text to Caroline Foster of Social Services and Adult Care as follows.

Hi Caroline its David from 145 Slaler Street.
We have had a response from the SRA.
The SRA have elected to do nothing and are now complicit with the crimes of Hamlins LLP and Fiona Bruce and Co LLP. This places Jurisdiction in the hands of the executive office to make remedy. Or be guilty by default of Fraud and a wilful belligerent act of terrorism.
Formal letters are in the post as of Sunday night. Simon Byrne has his by email along with All the MP's, The 174 Embassy’s the Press and the Borough Councils. We do not have an Email for Caroline or the office of Social Services and Adult care.

Caroline Foster has the power of attorney in this matter and has an obligation in the office of Social Services and Adult Care to redress this and prevent an Employee of HMCTS County Court St Helens from committing a Crime and using force in a Civil Matter which is an Act of terrorism.

All necessary files are on my FB Wall.

Due Legal Process has been served

David

The World is watching.....
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I would like it to be known that I have absolutely no sympathy for the smug arrogant lardarse with delusions of grandeur. He thinks he knows more than everyone else and he thinks he is better than everyone else. I, for one, will laugh my socks off when his house of cards comes tumbling down. I can't wait.
Seconded. I can muster a shred of sympathy for even the Crawford family, but this guy... what a belligerent, ignorant, self-important ass.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Oh dear

This Morning we have sent a Text to Caroline Foster of Social Services and Adult Care as follows.

Hi Caroline its David from 145 Slaler Street.
We have had a response from the SRA.
The SRA have elected to do nothing and are now complicit with the crimes of Hamlins LLP and Fiona Bruce and Co LLP. This places Jurisdiction in the hands of the executive office to make remedy. Or be guilty by default of Fraud and a wilful belligerent act of terrorism.
Formal letters are in the post as of Sunday night. Simon Byrne has his by email along with All the MP's, The 174 Embassy’s the Press and the Borough Councils. We do not have an Email for Caroline or the office of Social Services and Adult care.

Caroline Foster has the power of attorney in this matter and has an obligation in the office of Social Services and Adult Care to redress this and prevent an Employee of HMCTS County Court St Helens from committing a Crime and using force in a Civil Matter which is an Act of terrorism.

Due Legal Process has been served

David

The World is watching.....
So let me get this right... The SRA have joined the ever growing list of organisations that have found against him and the poor sod at social services has to overturn the decisions of the courts and everybody else or they'll be added to his hit-list of 'terrorists'?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

In The Baron's jurisprudence you are "guilty" (of some criminal matter) "by default" whereas in the real world you are guilty only if the jury find you so or if you admit the matter, all of which has to take place in a proper court, not in the ether inhabited by BDW's foisted flowery invective.

A trial? Due process? Rule of Law? All unnecessary when you're striding the legal landscape as a Baron making it up as you go along.

I'll bet those Social Workers are ruing the day they ever got involved - one small mercy is that he hasn't yet been able to latch on to one of their email addresses. But they'll be in for the chop "due to inactivity" too before long. In fact given the ever lengthening list of defendants I'm disappointed that Quatloos has failed to make the cut!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SteveUK wrote:Oh dear

It's a pity you can't lay out the posts on a facebook wall in a grid with lengths of yarn running between them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

For what it's worth, I think bdw is actually a very scared man. All his antics are to divert away reality. You can see his time changing in some comms and also having little outbursts.

Divorced, unemployable , pending eviction , no state support on the horizon (intentionally homeless single male).

I think deep down he's bricking it and realises is life is over. Once evicted, he won't even have FB friends to encourage him along.

A sad lonely man.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:In The Baron's jurisprudence you are "guilty" (of some criminal matter) "by default" whereas in the real world you are guilty only if the jury find you so or if you admit the matter, all of which has to take place in a proper court, not in the ether inhabited by BDW's foisted flowery invective.
That's the aspect of the FMOTL and associated woos that will keep me forever fascinated with these nutters. They think they are beyond the reach of what is a largely benign legal system but they can be judge, jury and executioner when it comes to foisting their idiotic, pseudo-legal crap on others.

What did these loonies do before the internet? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?