Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:For what it's worth, I think bdw is actually a very scared man.
I remember him saying he loaded up his car on the date he thought was relevant, December 23 or whatever it was. But that doesn't mean he'll go quietly. Scared, desperate people can still commit atrocities. The Albert Dryden comparison seems apt. I hope the authorities are treating his threats with the utmost seriousness. I tell you what I would do: since he has outstanding arrest warrants, show up early and arrest him when he doesn't expect it, hopefully catching him off guard. Then complete the eviction in peace.
Once evicted, he won't even have FB friends to encourage him along.
Yes, because he banned them all for being "shills." And he insulted the community that might have supported him. You think you know it all and can do it all yourself? Well, here you go. Lots o' luck.
Bones

Post by Bones »

If anyone knows Ginger Chris can they get him to go and live stream it :wink:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

My prediction: As long as "rent a mob" do not turn up to prevent yet another "illegal eviction" when the bailiffs arrive the baron will offer no resistance and will vacate the property peacefully with his tail between his legs. There will be no body armour....there will be no baseball bat.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

It will go something like the British Gas visit, a lot of bluster - but he will back down in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E545q2jAgeQ&t=1s
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:My prediction: As long as "rent a mob" do not turn up to prevent yet another "illegal eviction"
I think the probability of that is near zero. Because he's already insulted most of the people who make up rent-a-mobs against "illegal evictions."
rumpelstilzchen wrote:when the bailiffs arrive the baron will offer no resistance and will vacate the property peacefully with his tail between his legs. There will be no body armour....there will be no baseball bat.
I agree that's the odds-on favorite, but this guy is so unhinged I can't rule out an attempt at something drastic. Especially if he's not getting any help from Social Services, as his latest message suggests.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote:Oh dear

UNPLUG UPDATE.............

This Morning we have sent a Text to Caroline Foster of Social Services and Adult Care as follows.

Hi Caroline its David from 145 Slaler Street.
We have had a response from the SRA.
The SRA have elected to do nothing and are now complicit with the crimes of Hamlins LLP and Fiona Bruce and Co LLP. This places Jurisdiction in the hands of the executive office to make remedy. Or be guilty by default of Fraud and a wilful belligerent act of terrorism.
Formal letters are in the post as of Sunday night. Simon Byrne has his by email along with All the MP's, The 174 Embassy’s the Press and the Borough Councils. We do not have an Email for Caroline or the office of Social Services and Adult care.

Caroline Foster has the power of attorney in this matter and has an obligation in the office of Social Services and Adult Care to redress this and prevent an Employee of HMCTS County Court St Helens from committing a Crime and using force in a Civil Matter which is an Act of terrorism.

All necessary files are on my FB Wall.

Due Legal Process has been served

David

The World is watching.....
clearly this is a fake as it wasn't signed 'baron'
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote:
What did these loonies do before the internet? :shrug:
This.
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:
longdog wrote:
What did these loonies do before the internet? :shrug:
This.
Stanley Green, may he rest in peace, was always very civil and if you ignore the whole protein thing he seemed perfectly sane to me. Oxford Street is a much duller place for his passing.

Baron Von Trampbeard on the other hand is an aggressive loony.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote:
SteveUK wrote:For what it's worth, I think bdw is actually a very scared man.
I remember him saying he loaded up his car on the date he thought was relevant, December 23 or whatever it was. But that doesn't mean he'll go quietly. Scared, desperate people can still commit atrocities. The Albert Dryden comparison seems apt. I hope the authorities are treating his threats with the utmost seriousness. I tell you what I would do: since he has outstanding arrest warrants, show up early and arrest him when he doesn't expect it, hopefully catching him off guard. Then complete the eviction in peace.
Yes, I'm afraid you're right. He has a massive psychological investment in this delusion of immunity/superiority, when the moment of truth comes he might react quite dramatically. Wouldn't be surprised if he was violent, tearful or suicidal. Handcuffing himself to the kitchen sink, barricading himself in the loft, torching the house rather than giving it up. Wouldn't rule out weapons, it's happened before....

A violent pensioner who attacked a bailiff with a chainsaw was today starting a six-year jail sentence. Judge David Bentley had heard how Norman Scarth, 75, who had refused to obey an order to quit a house, shouted to bailiffs who went to evict him: “I’ll let one of you in and whoever comes out alive can have the house.” When the bailiffs entered the house he went for one with a chainsaw, and tried to stab another....

The judge said: “Two bailiffs attended to execute the warrant and police officers were close at hand. When the bailiffs arrived, you were ready and waiting. Barbed wire had been strung across the door and slogans were daubed on the house. In at least two of the rooms were gas cylinders with rags wrapped around the nozzles and you had weapons including a chain saw, two knives and a piece of wood studded with nails.”

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... -1-2064093
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Yes, I'm afraid you're right. He has a massive psychological investment in this delusion of immunity/superiority, when the moment of truth comes he might react quite dramatically. Wouldn't be surprised if he was violent, tearful or suicidal. Handcuffing himself to the kitchen sink, barricading himself in the loft, torching the house rather than giving it up. Wouldn't rule out weapons, it's happened before....
Yup. The part of that article that struck me was:
"you are possessed and are obsessive and labour under the delusion that you are a victim of judicial persecution."
That's the Baron, all right. He thinks a massive injustice is being perpetrated against him, and "the world is watching." It's very easy for people in this mindset to believe that the ends justify the means. I don't think he could put up much of a fistfight, but he could arm himself, booby-trap the place, etc. I hope the authorities are taking every precaution.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Before the internet the village idiots stuck to their own villages.

Think I'll give the Manchester Evening News the heads up on this story as unfortunately I can't attend tomorrow (can anyone else?). We do need to know how it pans out
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It's a pity he sold Rekha's house that she'd sold to him for a quid to her mum and dad. Otherwise he might end up homeless.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If all goes well, I'm headed to Manchester in late July for a family wedding just north of town. My wife and I plan to do some sightseeing; so maybe I should collect a few of these addresses and see the lunacy for myself. :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yes, welcome to the North of England, the centre of freetardary activity. Manchester, host to the WeRe Bank. Derbyshire, home of "Patel Cottage" in Glossop, Warrington - site of the Ward Embassy which even has its own personalised postcode 1DW. Tameside Court, Ashton-Under-Lyne where Cwisy is gonna be charged for obstructing the "fake" bailiff in Glossop. Fern Chase Nottinghamshire, home of the Crawfrauds. Does any of this shit happen Down South?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:If all goes well, I'm headed to Manchester in late July for a family wedding just north of town. My wife and I plan to do some sightseeing; so maybe I should collect a few of these addresses and see the lunacy for myself. :twisted:
Need any pub recommendations?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:If all goes well, I'm headed to Manchester in late July for a family wedding just north of town. My wife and I plan to do some sightseeing; so maybe I should collect a few of these addresses and see the lunacy for myself. :twisted:
Need any pub recommendations?
I'd love some, especially if they are in Salford, Bury or Tottington (where one of my great-grandmothers was born and raised).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug I'll pm you sometime re visiting England.

Back on topic for tomorrow: "They may take your houses but they'll never take your Gandalf impersonations!"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Back on topic for tomorrow: "They may take your houses but they'll never take your Gandalf impersonations!"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Looks like he has accepted he has lost

I hope he gets some help now, And takes a long hard look at his life

Baron David Ward
1 hr ·
BIG UNPLUG UPDATE.........
It is time. It is the End.
People that know me and have followed what I have done know that. Where the Freeman on the land and the common Law idiots have failed, I have filled the gaps. Overturned every rock and pebble. Utilised every piece of incontestable material evidence there is and the FACT to find a remedy and a solution that is diplomatic, reasonable, and Civilised to redress what is and what we all know is nothing more than a Terrorist Company/State and to give every opportunity there is for this terrorist Company/State to seas and desist without bloodshed.
I can be modest and still say that no one in 800 years has done this to the same extent. It has been an eight year battle of wits.
This is the END. There is no more that can be done.
Today. 28th February 2017 I was phoned by Caroline of Social Services and adult Care to be informed that here Boss David has been (Conveniently) Ill. Nothing has been done. Fiona Bruce Solicitors have not been contacted. My Funds which Fiona Bruce Solicitors Hold for the settlement of the Banks Claim has not been transferred to Santander (UK) plc and that there is NOTHING that the delegated Executive office of HM Parliaments and Governments Company/State Warrington Borough Council can do to resolve this.
This is confirmation of the fact that this company is so compartmentalised and so incompetent that there sub office officers can wilfully be guilty of Fraud and Malfeasance in the office and NOTHING can be done. This can’t be fixed. The Executive office has absolutely NO capability what so ever.
Needless to say that Caroline has felt the wrath but in a very nice way. Caroline is in full knowledge of the fact that Caroline is sat upon a powder Keg and that Powder Keg is about to blow.
This however does not finish my Job. What does finish my 8 year project is the following email to the Chief of police for Cheshire MR Simon Byrne.
But make no mistake on this fact. There is nothing more that can be done. Every rock and stone and possibility of a none violent END has now been Exhausted. I am Done. I am finished. There is no More that I can do. There is no more diplomatic avenues that we have missed. This is the End. From here on in there can only be more death and Acts of terrorism.
28th Day of February 2017
Ref: Pending Repossession of 145 Slater Street on 1st of March 2017
To Chief of Police for Cheshire Mr Simon Byrne
We have been informed at a very late house this day by Caroline Foster of Social Services and Adult Care that there is nothing that can be done in the Executive office of Social Services and Adult Care to prevent the repossession of 145 Slater Street. Carol has Confirmed at this late hour that Social Services and Adult Care have No Capability to recover the funds from Fiona Bruce and Co Solicitors LLP and to transfer our funds for the settlement of the Santander (UK) plc claim.
We find this astonishing that Social Services and Adult Care can waste two months and achieve absolutely nothing.
Regardless of this. Chief of Police Simon Byrne has on his desk incontestable evidence and confirmation from the office of Hamlins LLP that Hamlins LLP have never had any formally signed assignment to act on behalf of Santander (UK) plc. Chief of Police Simon Byrne has on his desk incontestable evidence that Hamlins LLP have made vexatious and fraudulent claim in the County Court at St Helens which is not only Contempt of court but is also Malfeasance in the office of the Judiciary which carries a term of incarceration of twenty five years.
Chief of Police Simon Byrne has on his desk incontestable evidence that Fiona Bruce Solicitors have withheld funds in full knowledge that there was an application for possession of 145 Slater Street.
Chief of Police Simon Byrne has on his desk incontestable evidence that there is a court Order for Fiona Bruce Solicitors LLP from District Judge Lateef to forward these funds to Santander (UK) plc.
Chief of Police Simon Byrne has on his desk incontestable evidence that Fiona Bruce Solicitors LLP have indemnified the shortfall of the Aviva endowment policy and by that fact then Fiona Bruce Solicitors are Liable for that shortfall.
Chief of Police Simon Byrne has on his desk incontestable evidence that there is a Warrant of possession for 145 Slater Street and is also in full knowledge of the Fact that there has been NO Judge involved to grant this Warrant of position and by this fact this None Warrant of possession is not and can never be a formal Warrant.
Chief of Police Simon Byrne has on his desk incontestable evidence that there is Crown Prosecution Service Contempt of Court and Reporting Restrictions which does not permit there to be a condition where anybody can be held in contempt of Court in a Civil Matter.
Chief of Police Simon Byrne has on his desk incontestable evidence that no force can be used in a civil matter. The word is Civil which means to be civilised and to use force in a Civil matter would be a wilful and belligerent act of terrorism.
Never the less we recognise that there will be a formal but et illegal and criminal use of force to evict us by force from our home on the 1st Day of March 2017 or at some time or day thereafter. This would be a clear and definitive use of force which is illegal and a clear and definitive belligerent act of terrorism.
Chief of Police for Cheshire Simon Byrne carries an obligation in his office of the Police FORCE to use force with impunity or by any means he sees fit with impunity and full discretion to suppress what is a wilful and belligerent act of terrorism under his jurisdiction which is inclusive of HMCTS County Court or County Court Bailiff OR any third Party Company instructed to repossess and to use force in a civil matter to forcefully evict which would be a belligerent act of terrorism.
Should Chief of Police for Cheshire Simon Byrne neglect his obligations in his office of the Police FORCE then this would not only be gross misconduct and wilful malfeasance in the office of the Police Force, This would also be confirmation that the Chief of Police for Cheshire Mr Simon Byrne is a confirmed terrorist by his own hand and that HM Parliaments and governments Company/State are not only totally incompetent, but that HM Parliaments and Governments are nothing more than a terrorist Thug Company.
We will not tolerate a wilful and belligerent act of terrorism from the office of HM Parliaments and Governments Company/State. We will not be complicit in a wilful and belligerent Act of terrorism from the office of HM Parliaments and Governments Company State. The People of this land will no longer tolerate a wilful and belligerent act of terrorism from the office of HM Parliaments and Government Company/State.
We reserve the right to publish this formal requirement by any means we have available which will include but not limited to email.
We await your response. Silence creates a binding agreement.
So let it be said. So let it be written. So let it be done.
Without ill will or vexation.
For and on behalf of the Principal legal embodiment by the title of MR DAVID WARD.
For and on behalf of the attorney General of the House of Ward Embassy.
For and on behalf of Baron David of the House of Ward Embassy.
All rights reserved.
You can bet your sweet life that this is going out to every chief of police and every MP and Embassy right now.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Still barmy as a bedbug and has no real clue about what is going on. Tomorrow will not be pretty.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.