"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

Rightey. Thought I'd surface these guys for those here with FB access.
It's a collection of nutters that make EFOTB and GOODF look sane.

Just about every aspect of nuttjobbery is covered, and quite a few actual court wins losses to boot.

Here's a taster
Hi everyone I've just been reading about registering birth and the straw man and a little confused moving forward and wondered if anyone can provide more info.
For example if we do not register our child's birth how can they get into a school without the required legal fiction that is recognised as proof of identity?
How do we get a passport for the child?
I assume child benefit will not be granted too?
Thanks.
Good afternoon rebels....

One of our rebellious colleagues has been arrested (kidnapped) this morning by the criminal policy enforcers from Bridgewater police constabulary. The number is 01275 818340 if you can show support by enquiring as to her welfare and, to find out when and where they are likely to take her to a hearing. I couldn't get through earlier as nobody was answering the phones in the custody department but I will keep trying.

The fraudulent arrest warrant was issued for none attendance to their court, served on her (Caroline Easter- warrant served on Caroline Cole) over a year ago. I am as yet unsure of what that summons was for and, she didn't conditionally accept that summons at the time so she tacitly consented to it but, since then she has made oath to the barons and is now in rebellion.

They (policy enforcers) have been attempting to coerce Carolines partner Mark Cole to attend a so called crown court hearing over the matter of them holding parties, and or an illegal campsite on their 22 acres of land in Somerset. Mark has been using the process of condiional acceptance on the agents of the crown court hearng, and has also put the local policy enforcers on notice of his standing. It appears that they are going after his partner to coerce them and harass them although Mark told me earlier that he thinks they have an arrest warrant out on him also.

I would like to point out here, but not to chastise Caroline and Mark instead to educate those of you whom are using artice 61. That I asked them to post the entire matter on here so that a), we have prior warning of what is occurring and how the matter is proceeding b), to be able to advise them on intended notices and that we can all learn from their experience and to best know how to support them if necessary and c), because by making everything public they know that they are going to get a real fight if they do anything against any of us (they monitor this page and any other LR site).

They will up the anti and we must counter that by using the law and supporting oneanother, its the only way.

Whereas Caroline tacitly consented to their summons by not rebutting it, and I assume didn't know of the fraudulent arrest warrant? the crooks think that they can get away with kidnap!......I will update you on the situation as and when I know more or Mark Cole may do so as he is more likely to be able to get info fro the policy enforcers than you or I.

Please show your support, be peaceful, honourable but assertive if you get through, the public has a right to know when and where a public hearing is going to occur for Caroline. Its likely to be Taunton Magistrates (so called) court.
Linky

https://m.facebook.com/groups/practical ... view=group
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Angolvagyok »

That place is full of success stories, great find.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

What a great find. I particularly like Lazuras' post.

"3 years and they couldn't get council tax, now they've just taken it from my money.....something something dwp....unlawful..."

Well done sir!
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

JimUk1 wrote:What a great find. I particularly like Lazuras' post.

"3 years and they couldn't get council tax, now they've just taken it from my money.....something something dwp....unlawful..."

Well done sir!
Don't forget the comments:

Innie York Lazarus Laurence will be joining you , also doing that process , because the thieving scum are dumping over 3,000 pounds per year at a home that was STOLEN with violence , on false writ , we have been HOMELESS A YEAR , they have had it now

A win if I've ever seen one.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It truly is a graveyard of legal failures. I couldn't stop chuckling on the bus to work.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

They also have a website
http://lawfulrebellion.info/

Which has a handy list of 'traitors to the United Kingdom' that starts at the top;
HM the Queen. Committed six acts of treason signing EU treaties that abolish our nation. She is the only monarch to have broken her Coronation oath. Failed as the ultimate check and balance, failed to insist on a national ballot for the abolition of our nation.
and works its way down
Baroness Warnock, 25,000 dedicated subversives, and 100,000 “useful idiots”. Ruthless implementers of the German Frankfurt School’s subversion on behalf of the EU. Over the last 40 years our churches, families, schools, courts have been undermined, with single parent and same sex parents encouraged, teachers have had their authority removed, sex and homosexual education is forced on many under 13s, and decades of political correctness have dumbed down our ability to speak out.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Mad as a box of frogs!

:beatinghorse:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

SteveUK wrote:It truly is a graveyard of legal failures.
Legal? Legal is only the half of it; these people seem to be total failures.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Is it just me, or has fmotl and such gone through a migratory process in which it started out as the mean and violent sovereign citizen movement in the U.S. . . .then, after molting, flown to Canada in a somewhat kinder and gentler form. . .only to re-nest in the U.K. in a characteristically chatty form?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think you're pretty close. The UK certainly (imho) has the funniest , perhaps because they're largely allowed to get away with it.

I really wouldn't deliver any debunking to a US sovcit person to person (the actual one, not legal fiction ); because I might get shot in the face.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

SteveUK wrote:I think you're pretty close. The UK certainly (imho) has the funniest , perhaps because they're largely allowed to get away with it.

I really wouldn't deliver any debunking to a US sovcit person to person (the actual one, not legal fiction ); because I might get shot in the face.
About 17 or 18 years ago in the early days of internet forums I got into it with a guy named Jack Fusilier who ran the Common Law Court of the U.S.A., a bogus self made court, down in Louisiana.

Fusilier had a forum at his 1990's style website and he didn't take well to me pointing out that his court was just smoke and mirrors. Eventually he banned me from his forum and had what I assumed to be a couple of his sycophants track me down and threaten me. They wanted to meet me at a local library. They finally gave up went I said I'd be happy to meet with them at the city library that shared a building with a police station a few miles from my house.

The crew in the UK seems to get off on mouthing off in front of police officers and bailiffs who they know very well aren't going to do anything about it. I have to laugh when they pretend that the police officers brushing against them are knocking them down.

A visit to the group's web site indicates they think the use of handcuffs is automatically a police assault and that arrest is really just police harassment.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

arayder wrote:Is it just me, or has fmotl and such gone through a migratory process in which it started out as the mean and violent sovereign citizen movement in the U.S. . . .then, after molting, flown to Canada in a somewhat kinder and gentler form. . .only to re-nest in the U.K. in a characteristically chatty form?
Ah, but Lawful Rebellion isn't the same thing as FMOTL. No sirreeee -

FMOTL is a silly and ineffective reliance on imaginary beliefs about the law and constitution. FMOTL's silly template letters will just get you into deeper trouble. David Robinson, the leading figure of Practical Lawful Dissent FB group, has explained all of this in semi-literate ramblings here (https://denouncethedeception.wordpress. ... ion-fmotl/)

Mr Robinson says that sensible people should instead adopt the Lawful Rebellion model, because their imaginary beliefs and silly template letters work really well. On another page he explains the many victories he has achieved over the state, although sadly without any verifiable details (https://denouncethedeception.wordpress. ... -robinson/)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:What a great find. I particularly like Lazuras' post.
Well done sir!
It gets better. Like nearly every member of that group, Lazarus is solely interested in avoiding liability for debt or taxes, but totally fine with using publicly-funded services and claiming welfare. They have no honour or principles at all, it's just a pretext for greedy, selfish behaviour :

"I will be using a notice of lawful objection to let them know my lawful standing an inform the agent that he is aiding in theft,fraud an treason an to stop an dessist takin said monies..... i also like to add that the agent is now added to a national database for treason an will only be removed on proof of standing,then imagine their faces reading it an needing new trousers"

Yeah, I can imagine that this incoherent blather from a greedy idiot will really strike fear into a government official. Maybe they'll buy some new trousers with the wages that they earn through useful work, Lazarus?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Like every other anti-government subculture this one is playing to its own choir.

Like detaxers of old yammering about income taxes as theft or freemen and sovereign citizens claiming they are not answerable to the rule of law the leaders of this little cult have a little core group of followers whose apples they need to polish.

This time it’s not about entering zeros on your tax return, putting liens on the county judge or doing the freeman standup routine in court. . .it’s about sending authority figures an incredibly arcane mish-mash of woo that will get the author a couple of Facebook likes, Tom Crawford’s hand shake and an extra turn at the bring a dish buffet hosted by the faithful.

It’s no kind of life. It never was. It never will be.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say at a glance that one of the state benefits they DIDN'T make use of was education, as illiterate and ignorant are what comes across.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

more success!!!1! from the PLD winners:
Guys I have a Judge here in Exeter who refuses to wipe out injunctions that should not have been allowed in the first place and has ignored Perjury many times committed against me, he even ignores voice recording proving i had not said something and found me guilty in his court, suspended sentence of 28 days for calling a man a pedo which i did not and my wife having security lights on our house.......... now he wants to commit me to jail again for more perjury claims by same people. he stated today in letter he will ignore lawful rebellion status as previously had cases in court before I refused to consent. ect
but fear not, the legal team are on hand to get you off your impending stay at her majesty's pleasure
Oh I did state the very first time i went before him that I did not consent in anyway to these cases.......only later learned of LR
Like · 23 February 2016 at 12:03

Suggest using Tort law against him. Claim damages. Put in your affidavit that you are in lawful rebellion and he has to give substantive evidence that the magna carta is not law. Which he cant do. He has to do it publicly within 30 days or dismiss all charges and pay up
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The level and quantity and quality of complete and utter stupid, and ignorance here is just staggering.

This yoik also doesn't seem to use the same word definitions the rest of us use.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:more success!!!1! from the PLD winners:

Suggest using Tort law against him. Claim damages. Put in your affidavit that you are in lawful rebellion and he has to give substantive evidence that the magna carta is not law. Which he cant do. He has to do it publicly within 30 days or dismiss all charges and pay up
Awesome idea... A battle of legal wits between some crank on the internet and a qualified lawyer. I can't see any problems with that :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote:Awesome idea... A battle of legal wits between some crank on the internet and a qualified lawyer. I can't see any problems with that :snicker:
Some crank who won't personally suffer from his idiotic advice.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Full of win. (copied from the FB page)