"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by AndyPandy »

Same old rince and repeat, http://www.wonkosworld.co.uk/wordpress/ ... is-a-myth/
Lawful Rebellion is a myth - October 2015

With irritating frequency people post crap on Facebook about Article 61 of Magna Carta and “lawful rebellion”, claiming to be able to legally avoid paying taxes and operate outside the law as long as they write to the Queen to pledge their allegiance and tell her they’re lawfully rebelling against the government.

It’s bollocks.

The fundamental flaw in this lawful rebellion nonsense isn’t that the fascist state will deny people their constitutional right to rebel it’s that such a right doesn’t exist and hasn’t existed since 1297, if ever.

To understand why this lawful rebellion rubbish is … well, rubbish … you need some background. There have been four different versions of Magna Carta, each one being replaced by the next until the 1225 version was reaffirmed by decree of Edward I. There was an Article 61 in the original version of Magna Carta that was issued in 1215 but by the time Magna Carta was reissued in 1216 Article 61 had been removed. It lasted less than 12 months. Magna Carta didn’t actually end up on the statute roll until it was reaffirmed in 1297.

The lawful rebellion cranks come up with a variety of reasons why Article 61 should still be in force but they’re nonsense. A common claim is that parliament can’t repeal Magna Carta because it’s part of the Common Law. Parliament is sovereign, it can and does repeal or amend whatever it chooses whether it’s part of the Common Law or not. The universal right to trial by jury has been abolished and Habeas Corpus has been suspended by Act of Parliament several times. Whether it is considered to be part of the Common Law or not, Magna Carta became a statute in 1297 when it was entered onto the statute roll.

Another one is that Magna Carta is a treaty so it can’t be repealed by parliament. Magna Carta isn’t a treaty which is a contract entered into by sovereign states or international organisations. It was a contract under common law between the King and a group of barons signed at the point of sword. If it was a treaty – which it isn’t – then it was signed under duress and would be invalid under Articles 51 and 52 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties. Magna Carta is a statute and parliament has jurisdiction over it in the same way it has jurisdiction over Acts of the English, Scottish and (pre-Republic) Irish Parliaments, Acts of the Rump Parliament and other proclamations and statutes from before and after the civil war.

The oldest statute still on the books – the Distress Act 1267 (otherwise known as the Statute of Marlborough) – predates the British Parliament and the Rump Parliament of Cromwell’s republic yet it is still in force. It doesn’t matter whether the law was made by a King, Lord Protector, English Parliament, Scottish Parliament, Irish Parliament or British Parliament – the law is the law and parliament has jurisdiction over all laws.

To put it quite simply, there is no Article 61 of Magna Carta and rebellion is unlawful. There is no smoking constitutional gun that means you don’t have to pay taxes or fines or obey the law. There is, in fact, only one way to lawfully rebel and that is to be on the winning side so you’re the one who decides what is and isn’t lawful.

Whether you choose to believe me on this is your choice. I have nothing to gain from telling the truth – it’s not like I’m asking for donations to spread the word after all. You can carry on reading the rubbish these cranks put on their websites, try your hand at tax evasion and end up in court where you’ll try refusing to stand for the magistrate to deny him his authority because the same websites tell you that the courts are operating under admiralty law and they only have jurisdiction if you stand up for them and end up getting fined anyway because none of this stuff works. But for the love of FSM, please stop posting this crap on Facebook, starting petitions and sending round robin emails trying to find more gullible people to keep it all going!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This Facebook group is comedy gold.

It's a pity he's now of no fixed abode, otherwise Manny could have sent his oath to Baron David Ward.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Maybe BDW could earn the horrid fiat currency to get his house back - charging the PLR crew £50 a pop to sign their documents !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:Full of win. (copied from the FB page)

Funnier than the fact of going into 'lawful rebellion' against your landlord is the barely literate post that went with the picture...
Hi.please help.how cant (does not want) english woman understand that shes not responding any substanse my letters(had firsy5 lot.now 3rd letter going)and the crown is not in power? Sending 3rd letter opportunity to cure 2. Makes me "cry" . Thank you !
Derr Lanlord

Tanku for ure leta. Ewe done seem two relize I am a hexpurt on tha lore and aye wil soo yuo four £100000000000 unda UUC an comon lor.

Yors: An moran.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This gem might explain why Margo Tamm is in such hot water with the HA.

http://pn.i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... kiddle.pdf
longdog

Post by longdog »

This one's a beauty from 15th Feb...
Bullet Bullet. 15th Feb

Had call from nursing home today telling someone was present to serve papers on mum for the councils COP application. Turns out despite me being very clear and precise in my telling the home not to let anyone have contact with mum unless I am there. They allowed a MHP to do a capacity test on mum and didn’t tell me. The home are now part of the conspiracy. What you think of that? What would you do if it was you? Im pretty distressed atm
<Note for Americans and other non-English speakers: COP = Court of Protection and MHP = Mental Health Professional>

I know what you're thinking... You're thinking that mum is in a nursing home and the offspring is being obstructive when it comes to costs because they're thinking about their inheritance...

Right first time...
Bullet Bullet 26th Feb

mum is paid for under section 117 their sore cause i scuppered their plans to get her into a home behind my back and sell her house to pay for it
And it doesn't even look like Bullet Bullet was mum's favourite... They obviously weren't close.

Chris Morris 26 February

Do you not have everlasting POA?

Bullet Bullet

no was denied the opportunity as everyone knew (L.A.'s) mum was ill except me I found out by chance 12mths l8r
It then goes on and on with Bullet Bullet saying he's going to appeal the decision in a court case which he won't attend... Or he might... Or blah blah common law court bllah blah judge and jury blah blah blah...

Last post from Bullethead...
Bullet Bullet 28th Feb.

At the end of the day it my right for a J&J and to stand in court under common law and the MC article 61 (my god given right) and I am going to demand it may god be my witness. THATS IT!! I've picked enough up from different sources and will make my own mind up at the end of the day. I'm a fighter and will not have anyone taking the piss out of my mum. So I'm here not for a fight, not a battle but an all out war on these people.
Clearly Bullet Bullet is another one who rejects a modern society in all its many despicable forms but is quite happy to let modern society's tax payers foot the bill for Mummy's care.

Just another parasite to add to the long list of parasites who want to pick and choose when it looks like they might be a few quid out of pocket.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Guys I have a Judge here in Exeter who refuses to wipe out injunctions that should not have been allowed in the first place and has ignored Perjury many times committed against me, he even ignores voice recording proving i had not said something and found me guilty in his court, suspended sentence of 28 days for calling a man a pedo which i did not and my wife having security lights on our house.......... now he wants to commit me to jail again for more perjury claims by same people. he stated today in letter he will ignore lawful rebellion status as previously had cases in court before I refused to consent. ect
Suggest using Tort law against him. Claim damages. Put in your affidavit that you are in lawful rebellion and he has to give substantive evidence that the magna carta is not law. Which he cant do. He has to do it publicly within 30 days or dismiss all charges and pay up
longdog wrote:Awesome idea... A battle of legal wits between some crank on the internet and a qualified lawyer. I can't see any problems with that :snicker:
Oh, it's not merely a qualified lawyer that our hero is going to confront with Magnum Carter wibble. Above refers to the Judge who is sentencing him for further offences of harassment carried out whilst subject to an injunction. Custody is already very likely in that situation, and playing the gobshite in court will make it absolutely certain.

What a great opportunity for David Robinson to demonstrate the success of his method, by extracting a public apology from the Judge :
I have enjoyed a 100% success rate with every process that I have completed by using Article 61 of the magna carta against all demands made upon me (and upon others) by the present illegal administration. I have acted successfully with power of attorney for two other people as well as protecting myself from aiding and abetting a rogue government.
https://denouncethedeception.wordpress. ... -robinson/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:This gem might explain why Margo Tamm is in such hot water with the HA.

I wonder whether that's 223,500 troy ounce or 223,500 avoirdupois ounce and whether it really is 'pure silver' or whether rubbishy old 92.5% sterling silver is good enough. :mrgreen:

And why does it have to be from the Perth Mint? It seems a bit silly having it sent from the antipodes. :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Oh, it's not merely a qualified lawyer that our hero is going to confront with Magnum Carter wibble. Above refers to the Judge who is sentencing him for further offences of harassment carried out whilst subject to an injunction. Custody is already very likely in that situation, and playing the gobshite in court will make it absolutely certain.
I've told many a pub landlord to go fuck themselves and been banned for life, I've told many a boss to go fuck himself and been sacked, I've even told cops to go fuck themselves on occasion and got myself arrested but even I'm not so catastrophically stupid as to argue with a judge. Certainly not if my liberty was at stake... I'd kiss their arse and tell them how nice it tasted. :mrgreen:

What's wrong with these loonies? :shrug:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
SteveUK wrote:This gem might explain why Margo Tamm is in such hot water with the HA.

I wonder whether that's 223,500 troy ounce or 223,500 avoirdupois ounce and whether it really is 'pure silver' or whether rubbishy old 92.5% sterling silver is good enough. :mrgreen:

And why does it have to be from the Perth Mint? It seems a bit silly having it sent from the antipodes. :haha:

But if we're under (their perceived version ) common law , the HA can just send her a WeRe cheque , PN or A4V the entire demand! Works both ways surely?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

This is like Christmas every day! Ms Tamm perceives no irony in serving a nonsensical 'legal notice' based (very vaguely) upon the US law and constitution, which promised transformative change within months but was written five years ago....

Better yet, clicking up the url reveals a folder full of similar wibble which Ms Tamm has "served" upon her creditors (http://pn.i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/) and clicking 'parent folder' from there leads to hundreds more.

This, my friends, is the Klondike Run of Imaginary Constitutional Lawyering. Stake a claim and fill your boots with 24 carat mental, boys.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

All I ask for starting this thread is a measly 2bn REs each, payable to Steve of the family UK.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:What's wrong with these loonies? :shrug:
Probably significant that this is someone who will carry on harassing others even when placed under a penal injunction. He lacks insight into how his rights and liberties interact with those of others, so the concept that a Judge can tell him what to do is simply unfathomable.

However the people who use this site are spectacularly lacking in clue, even by the standards of GOOFY :

"...So if he tries to fob me off or gives me the wrong advise he’s committing treason isn’t he? ... Could I have him arrested? ...
:haha: :haha: :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
longdog wrote:What's wrong with these loonies? :shrug:
Probably significant that this is someone who will carry on harassing others even when placed under a penal injunction. He lacks insight into how his rights and liberties interact with those of others, so the concept that a Judge can tell him what to do is simply unfathomable.

However the people who use this site are spectacularly lacking in clue, even by the standards of GOOFY :

"...So if he tries to fob me off or gives me the wrong advise he’s committing treason isn’t he? ... Could I have him arrested? ...
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Would it be a tad churlish to point out that under English law treason is, and always has been, a statutory offence? There's no such thing as 'common-law treason' :mrgreen:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

SteveUK wrote:All I ask for starting this thread is a measly 2bn REs each, payable to Steve of the family UK.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

mufc1959 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:All I ask for starting this thread is a measly 2bn REs each, payable to Steve of the family UK.
I am truly honoured !

Now I just need to find those stores that display the 'Were-Here' signs that penis of England proclaims exist......
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
I am truly honoured !

Now I just need to find those stores that display the 'Were-Here' signs that penis of England proclaims exist......

Try this one;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Yeah, apparently Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf of I AM! I BE! fame dissolved all the world's governments and banks on Christmas Day, 2012. Don't know how I missed a major world event like that, but that's what Margo Tamm is arguing.

Funny thing is, the documents don't even say that. If you look up the document number Tamm cites (2012127914) that's not the declaration. It is merely an amendment to a prior, numbered "UCC document" from Ms. Tucci-Jarraf. If you look up that document, that's not the declaration either, but cites several other such document numbers. Eventually the documents start citing each other in a circle, and you can never find what the actual declaration is. (I can just see Tucci-Jarraf telling Tamm this is the reason her appeal failed.)

The document numbers are apparently assigned by the Washington D.C. recorder of deeds, to whom Tucci-Jarraf has been mailing all this stuff. Some of it was also was mailed to an office building in Alpnach Dorf, Switzerland. Most of it is the contract language from I AM I BE, and other incoherent boilerplate. I couldn't find anything that said "We hereby dissolve the government and banks." I can't say it isn't there, but it isn't readily apparent.

So, basically, they wrote a document that doesn't say what they're claiming, written in a way no one could understand, mailed it to places no one would ever read it, and then declared it an 'unrebutted affidavit' legally binding on all of Earth. :roll: As amusing as this all is, these people need to be smacked down by the legal system.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
I am truly honoured !

That looks like a place that sells that Canadian garbage Molson.

Try this one;

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yup yup yup, suing a judge for a tort WORKS EVERY TIME :haha: :haha: Such sound legal advice, hope he takes it and get a taste of Her Majesty's hospitality for his troubles.

I do have to agree with the posters above, I have seldom seen such a collection to the bone stupit, eggstra speshul kind of stupit, as is being collected and curated there. Bullit Bullit is a true prize though, haven't seen one quite that eggstra speshul in a long while.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.